User Tag List

Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 4823
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

3. ISO #2903

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    By removing Yuesford I also remove the Shadows magic bullet and are left with 3 PR roles or 2 scum confirmed + a likely town MM.

-vote Yuesford
    If you are referring to the Darkness's Magus insta-kill weapon - that isn't removed when Darkness dies

"You have a one-time weapon that can only kill the Magus. (this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses)"

It means that the weapon being used is permanent - the next Darkness doesn't get a new one to use.

So if you think it's Darkness Yues + Shadow blink, why vote for Yues over blink?

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

In the rare and unlikely event that it's Yuesford/MM and the RB was a lie AND Blinkskater is legit and was visited by both Yuesford and the real Magus -- this protects Blinkskater from being killed.
    Fair enough.

-vote Yuesford

@PQRnHack I think Frinckles makes a good (enough) argument for the town~Frinckles train going for Yuesford first over blink

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    If you are referring to the Darkness's Magus insta-kill weapon - that isn't removed when Darkness dies

"You have a one-time weapon that can only kill the Magus. (this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses)"

It means that the weapon being used is permanent - the next Darkness doesn't get a new one to use.

So if you think it's Darkness Yues + Shadow blink, why vote for Yues over blink?
    What I'm saying is, we're doing the Shadows job for them since they would do if he was the real Magus anyway.

We are taking it from them. With less risk.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #2907

What I'm saying is, we're doing the Shadows job for them since they would do if he was the real Magus anyway.

We are taking it from them. With less risk.
    That's actually a really good point too

You have a one-time weapon that can only kill the Magus. (this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses)

Highlighted section from the setup for people who want to know what Frinckles is referring to

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    That's assuming I'm the darkness? But what if I'm not.. Cos evil know I'm not the darkness.
    Yes, if you're not darkness then you're Magus. Evil knows you're not darkness. Therefore evil knows if you are Magus or not - you have little reason to not reveal that to the town as well other than some wifom shield

11. ISO #2911

And for the record, that Yuesford/MM team is a little less likely with the vote from MM on him. But I'm trying to be open minded about the possibility of Town!Blink having been put in a near-impossible situation.
    In this impossible situation though, it still doesn't answer what role Yuesford would be, since if Yuesford = darkness Town!Blink would have reported that he was leveled up and then leveled back down.
    The only other roles that can visit town are Slime + Horror, but Town!Blink would have reported Horror too.

So the only role that Yues could be would be a slime randomly visiting someone despite Darkness not visiting them

12. ISO #2912

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

15. ISO #2915

16. ISO #2916

In this impossible situation though, it still doesn't answer what role Yuesford would be, since if Yuesford = darkness Town!Blink would have reported that he was leveled up and then leveled back down.
    The only other roles that can visit town are Slime + Horror, but Town!Blink would have reported Horror too.

So the only role that Yues could be would be a slime randomly visiting someone despite Darkness not visiting them
    You're right, forgot about the de-level.

17. ISO #2917

That's assuming we don't have any priest in the game.

Why are you so eager about wanting the Magus to reveal. I noticed that from you since yesterday @LagAttack .
    Your theory is dumb. So what your saying is, if I was the janitor guy, why would I solo visit someone someone without darkness. In what way would I benefit from that action?

18. ISO #2918

That's assuming we don't have any priest in the game.

Why are you so eager about wanting the Magus to reveal. I noticed that from you since yesterday @LagAttack .
    Your theory is dumb. So what your saying is, if I was the janitor guy, why would I solo visit someone someone without darkness. In what way would I benefit from that action?
    Yes, Janitor visiting a solo target is weird and unlikely.

And if you were priest, you would have revealed a long time ago since when there are 3 town power role claims with a maximum of two possible, its a no-brainer to CC as a power role too, since that means you have 2 scum among the 4 rather than just 1.

ESPECIALLY if your reveal would clear/condemn one of the people among the 3 (Frinckles)

So the fact that you didn't claim priest way earlier means you're not priest

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

Btw let's not forget the fact that OzyWho was level-upped by the Magus day 1.
    -vote zzOrange
    My reply may be outdated, need to catch up, but this is blatant lie or ignorance. Ozy's claim was BS claim mid-day, while notification of Magus upgrade is received only at start of N1.

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

I'm being unhelpful? So be it then.
    I'm 100% town. And I'll still claim villager as we are still on Day 2.
    I already left my will based on the information I know. The rest is up to you all.
    That's right though, evils will indeed kill me tonight, so might as well kill me now.

29. ISO #2929

Not following your logic. The Darkness 1-shot Magus bullet can be used by either original Darkness or later-promoted shadow-Darkness, if it has not been used.
    The logic for voting support-Shadow over Darkness is that lynching Darkness enables support-Shadow (with whatever level-up, if any) turns them into buffed Darkness+previous role's power(and retaining or missing whatever 1-shot Magus they had remaining - zero or one).

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

@PQRnHack

Personally, I think that's not the case here. That "one time" bullet, from what I believe.. has the same vibes as the Necronomicon in Town of Salem Coven, where once the current wielder dies, it will be transferred to another member randomly. But I'll pretend like a plank so yeah.. to answer your question, because Frinckles and LagAttack says so.
    Last edited by Yuesford; May 27th, 2021 at 05:59 PM.

34. ISO #2934

@PQRnHack

Personally, I think that's not the case here. That "one time" bullet, from what I believe.. has the same vibes as the Necronomicon in Town of Salem Coven, where once the current wielder dies, it will be transferred to another member randomly. But I'll pretend like a plank so yeah.. to answer your question, because Frinckles and LagAttack says so.
    Go fuck yourself, bud

"this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses"

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    OK because I'm an idiot, dumb it down for me how lynching Darkness vs Support Shadow removes the magic Magus bullet.
    You have a one-time weapon that can only kill the Magus. (this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses
    If he's Shadow it's gone, if he's Magus it's useless. If he's towny it's useless. If he's random scum he gets killed. If he's anything except Magus, the real Magus is safe. If he's Magus, he is dead tonight anyway because of that ability.

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

39. ISO #2939

40. ISO #2940

"If he's Shadow it's gone"

Wrong @Frinckles .
    Poor comprehension. it's only gone when you've used it, if not used, it will be transferred. Hence the "one-time" term.
    Oh okay so you're saying that you're not magus and we can just kill you for visiting Blink and lying and that Shadows can still try to aim for the real Magus tonight? Those odds are fine

41. ISO #2941

42. ISO #2942

Frinckles and blinkskater cannot both be town - choose one or the other

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Numbertwo
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @theoneceko
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Yuesford
    @Oberon
    @PQRnHack
    @WrathCyber
    Why? I don't understand. Their claims are not contradictory.

Also, Screw You @Oberon You Damn Troll
    What was the point of your "move" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #2943

My scum list is this "PQRnHack/LagAttack/Frinckles". But useless to say but I already left that at my will.
    You'll see why if y'all decided to lynch me. If not, prots on me!
    Why can't you just give us your role and night actions?

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

46. ISO #2946

Who knows @Frinckles . I might be the Magus.. I might be not. But I think there would be some kind of notification if ever the one time ability is used.. I mean, yeah.. It's a game-changing moment and a Magus may publicly reveal once it has been used on somebody else.
    Where is that in the setup?

47. ISO #2947

48. ISO #2948

It will probably be shown on someone else the death description.

You do realize someone can be level-upped today and a priest can prevent someone's death tonight. Thus the idea of me being dead tonight is not true. Although I'm not sure if the one time ability bypass the skill of the priest though.

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950