7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Spoiler : Roles :
    Old Man role card:

Cute bunny

Power 1
    cute look anyone attemting to visit you with this power active will be role blocked.

Power 2
    Murder once per game use ur sharp bunny teeth to kill someone. This kills even if heal via doctor style role however doesnt kill ppl with night imunity or an item that gives night immunity like a bullet proof vest..

Power 3
    Investigate learn someones role that you target. you will not gain hidden information nor the alignment.

Power 4
    Basically bodyguard but follows power 2 rules also the attacker will die. With a condition that if the target is attacked by someone that can kill night immune you die instead

Sergei rolecard

alen wake

Writer must write in a specific tone to drive a narritive.

Passive Abilities

Plot Armour- Can survive an attempt on my life

Controlling Narrative- as a writer i have control over the story. can effect abilities narrative or control the host.

Equipment

Flashlight- Removes night immunity

Revolver- Can take a life

Shotgun- can kill a player and the guy hes chilling with that night.

Flashbang - sun/role block anyone that visits..

Dipper role card

Santa.

Once per night you can give gifts to every player.

The role card gives a list of examples for gifts and they can be pretty complex.

Mable role card

Artisan

select a person during the day send them a message with a few colors host will add a couple of colors to this list of colors.

has a total of 17 colors.

Colors

Brown - You get debuff.
    White - You get a buff.
    Silver - A random player loses the ability to vote the next day.
    Gold - You will be roleblocked this night.
    Indigo - The artisan will learn your role this night.
    Purple - The artisan will learn your alignment this night.
    Turquoise - You will permanently appear to be an alignment you are not to investigatives.

Violet - bulletproof vest.
    Red - one-shot pistol.
    Black - player of another alignment will die.
    Cyan - Nothing
    Green - Actions will be redirected to a person you visit this night.
    Yellow - You and a person you visit will be protected from one attack for this night.

Blue - Learn the identity of artisan.
    Maroon - The artisan will have a slight chance of dying.
    Beige - Nothing happens.
    Grey - Learn alignment of artisan.

Note Artisan cant visit the same person more then once unless all available options have been exausted.

Soos role card

Plot kills

Day one need a list of all players in game in a kill order, Kills cant be ajusted or blocked
    can remove 3 names off the list. one time cant do one name a day must be all three at once..

Be right back with night actions..

10. ISO #2610

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Spoiler : Roles :
    Old Man role card:

Cute bunny

Power 1
    cute look anyone attemting to visit you with this power active will be role blocked.

Power 2
    Murder once per game use ur sharp bunny teeth to kill someone. This kills even if heal via doctor style role however doesnt kill ppl with night imunity or an item that gives night immunity like a bullet proof vest..

Power 3
    Investigate learn someones role that you target. you will not gain hidden information nor the alignment.

Power 4
    Basically bodyguard but follows power 2 rules also the attacker will die. With a condition that if the target is attacked by someone that can kill night immune you die instead

Sergei rolecard

alen wake

Writer must write in a specific tone to drive a narritive.

Passive Abilities

Plot Armour- Can survive an attempt on my life

Controlling Narrative- as a writer i have control over the story. can effect abilities narrative or control the host.

Equipment

Flashlight- Removes night immunity

Revolver- Can take a life

Shotgun- can kill a player and the guy hes chilling with that night.

Flashbang - sun/role block anyone that visits..

Dipper role card

Santa.

Once per night you can give gifts to every player.

The role card gives a list of examples for gifts and they can be pretty complex.

Mable role card

Artisan

select a person during the day send them a message with a few colors host will add a couple of colors to this list of colors.

has a total of 17 colors.

Colors

Brown - You get debuff.
    White - You get a buff.
    Silver - A random player loses the ability to vote the next day.
    Gold - You will be roleblocked this night.
    Indigo - The artisan will learn your role this night.
    Purple - The artisan will learn your alignment this night.
    Turquoise - You will permanently appear to be an alignment you are not to investigatives.

Violet - bulletproof vest.
    Red - one-shot pistol.
    Black - player of another alignment will die.
    Cyan - Nothing
    Green - Actions will be redirected to a person you visit this night.
    Yellow - You and a person you visit will be protected from one attack for this night.

Blue - Learn the identity of artisan.
    Maroon - The artisan will have a slight chance of dying.
    Beige - Nothing happens.
    Grey - Learn alignment of artisan.

Note Artisan cant visit the same person more then once unless all available options have been exausted.

Soos role card

Plot kills

Day one need a list of all players in game in a kill order, Kills cant be ajusted or blocked
    can remove 3 names off the list. one time cant do one name a day must be all three at once..

Be right back with night actions..
    Spoiler : Night Actions :
    N1 actions:

FM-Robbie Valentino: Lost goddess protection Permanetly. Is being Roleblocked and must talk drunk.
    FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used Flashlight against Robbie Valentino.
    FM-Pacifica Northwest: Jailed and Roleblocked.
    FM-Dipper Pines: using pistol to shoot Tambry.
    FM-Mabel Pines: decided black random non-town dies. Chosen was FM-Pacifica Northwest. using OwO protection charge on Blendin.
    FM-Stanley Pines: Tamby used drunken speech, same with Robbie (10 shots total) as well as throw a party at my house (3 shots) to a total of 13.
    FM-Candy Chiu: used Fate's Edict on Tambry. Protected! Gains an Oracle's Blessing.
    FM-Blendin Blandin: Jailed and executing FM-Pacifica Northwest.
    FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Tambry's player house.
    FM-Old Man McGucket: Using cute ability on Tambry.
    FM-Wendy Corduroy: Get's $mackd.
    FM-Tambry DiCicco: Tries to visit Blendin. Is being roleblocked and must talk drunk. Protected from death by Fate's Edict! Gains A Oracle Blessing.

N2 actions:

FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used flashlight against Dipper pines
    FM-Dipper Pines: no action
    FM-Mabel Pines: no action
    FM-Stanley Pines: dead
    FM-Candy Chiu: using fortune end on Sergei and himself. Color gray selected.
    FM-Blendin Blandin: converting candy
    FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Old man Mcguckets house
    FM-Old Man McGucket: was blank for some reason
    FM-Wendy Corduroy: is back
    FM-Soos: author kill stanley

N3 actions:

FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used Flashlight against Soos ramirez.
    FM-Dipper Pines: no action. Santa list made.
    FM-Candy Chiu: Fate's edict on self, fate's edict on Mabel, Fortune's end on Mabel, Fate's edict on Old Man, use 1-shot investigative item on Soos Ramirez. Dies to an Unstoppable attack.
    FM-Old Man McGucket: Investigates Sergei.
    FM-Soos: author kill noone. Removed mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list.

11. ISO #2611

Spoiler : Night Actions :
    N1 actions:

FM-Robbie Valentino: Lost goddess protection Permanetly. Is being Roleblocked and must talk drunk.
    FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used Flashlight against Robbie Valentino.
    FM-Pacifica Northwest: Jailed and Roleblocked.
    FM-Dipper Pines: using pistol to shoot Tambry.
    FM-Mabel Pines: decided black random non-town dies. Chosen was FM-Pacifica Northwest. using OwO protection charge on Blendin.
    FM-Stanley Pines: Tamby used drunken speech, same with Robbie (10 shots total) as well as throw a party at my house (3 shots) to a total of 13.
    FM-Candy Chiu: used Fate's Edict on Tambry. Protected! Gains an Oracle's Blessing.
    FM-Blendin Blandin: Jailed and executing FM-Pacifica Northwest.
    FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Tambry's player house.
    FM-Old Man McGucket: Using cute ability on Tambry.
    FM-Wendy Corduroy: Get's $mackd.
    FM-Tambry DiCicco: Tries to visit Blendin. Is being roleblocked and must talk drunk. Protected from death by Fate's Edict! Gains A Oracle Blessing.

N2 actions:

FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used flashlight against Dipper pines
    FM-Dipper Pines: no action
    FM-Stanley Pines: dead
    FM-Candy Chiu: using fortune end on Sergei and himself. Color gray selected.
    FM-Blendin Blandin: converting candy
    FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Old man Mcguckets house
    FM-Old Man McGucket: was blank for some reason
    FM-Wendy Corduroy: is back
    FM-Soos: author kill stanley

N3 actions:

FM-Sergei Caliendo: Used Flashlight against Soos ramirez.
    FM-Dipper Pines: no action. Santa list made.
    FM-Candy Chiu: Fate's edict on self, fate's edict on Mabel, Fortune's end on Mabel, Fate's edict on Old Man, use 1-shot investigative item on Soos Ramirez. Dies to an Unstoppable attack.
    FM-Old Man McGucket: Investigates Sergei.
    FM-Soos: author kill noone. Removed mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list.
    Be right back with Santas lists.. This is rough.

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    "FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Old man Mcguckets house"

wth
    Old Man would be dead if this was the case

" FM-Dipper Pines: no action"

???
    I received a gift N2??

" FM-Dipper Pines: using pistol to shoot Tambry."

I'M SORRY WHAT?
    Uhhh.... what pistol? and Tambry survived?

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

what lists have you made
    n1
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - blue toy car with the letter M on it @FM-Sergei Caliendo - red toy car with the letter U on it @FM-Pacifica Northwest - green toy brontosaurus with the letter S on it @FM-Dipper Pines - yellow toy raptor with the letter T on it @FM-Mabel Pines - purple toy soldier with the letter S on it @FM-Stanley Pines - bouncy ball with the letter I on it @FM-Candy Chiu - doll with the letter N on it @FM-Soos Ramírez - orange plane with the letter G on it @FM-Blendin Blandin - grey toy stegosaurus with the letter A on it @FM-Gideon Gleeful - baseball with the letter C on it @FM-Old Man McGucket - black toy helicopter with the letter A on it @FM-Grenda Grendinator - dark red toy trex with the letter R on it @FM-Wendy Corduroy - cerulean toy train with the letter O on it @FM-Tambry DiCicco - teal toy submarine with the letter L on it @FM-Stanford Pines - white toy boat with a ! on it

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

SORRY the first list was N0, this list is N1

FM-Robbie Valentino - thermometer
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - screwdriver
    FM-Pacifica Northwest - megaphone ability to broadcast three messages to the town via host
    FM-Dipper Pines - You have recieved a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice.
    FM-Mabel Pines - message in a bottle which says: please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ your letter is 5
    FM-Stanley Pines - snowglobe
    FM-Candy Chiu - gravity falls on bluray
    FM-Soos Ramírez - one use autovest - automatic survival from one kill
    FM-Blendin Blandin - magic diary - the ability to create a seperate day chat with another player of your choosing
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - box of chocolates
    FM-Old Man McGucket - skeleton key
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - 3 LED lightbulbs
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - cyanide antidote

Yeah, and I used my wish to ask what Blandin's alignment was.....

I knew he was Illuminati thanks to the genie, but nothing else, and that is why I then created the prerecorded message. I'm laying it all out on the table.

23. ISO #2623

FM-Dipper Pines - I wanted to give myself this but it was rejected so I didn't end up giving myself anything: Soul capture device - capture a soul of another player, if you die by lynch or die the following night their soul is taken instead.
    FM-Candy Chiu - bag of leftover halloween candy - it looks like there are 15 pieces of candy in here, assorted and left over. Eat a piece of candy by including "Eat a Candy" in a post.
    FM-Blendin Blandin - Automatic Megaphone - ( hidden upon opening this gift the following message will be broadcast to the town):
    Not sure if this will work - Santa

Spoiler : megaphone message :
    MEGAPHONE MESSAGE BEGIN
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.

MEGAPHONE MESSAGE END

24. ISO #2624

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    FM-Dipper Pines - I wanted to give myself this but it was rejected so I didn't end up giving myself anything: Soul capture device - capture a soul of another player, if you die by lynch or die the following night their soul is taken instead.
    FM-Candy Chiu - bag of leftover halloween candy - it looks like there are 15 pieces of candy in here, assorted and left over. Eat a piece of candy by including "Eat a Candy" in a post.
    FM-Blendin Blandin - Automatic Megaphone - ( hidden upon opening this gift the following message will be broadcast to the town):
    Not sure if this will work - Santa

Spoiler : megaphone message :
    MEGAPHONE MESSAGE BEGIN
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.

MEGAPHONE MESSAGE END
    This was the night 2

25. ISO #2625

Be right back with Santas lists.. This is rough.
    Spoiler : Santas Lists :
    Night 0

FM-Robbie Valentino - Got a blue toy car with the letter M on it
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Got a red toy car with the letter U on it
    FM-Pacifica Northwest - Got a green toy brontosaurus with the letter S on it
    FM-Dipper Pines - Got a one use night gun with the letter T on it
    FM-Mabel Pines - Got a purple toy soldier with the letter S on it
    FM-Stanley Pines - Got a bouncy ball with the letter I on it
    FM-Candy Chiu - Got a doll with the letter N on it
    FM-Soos Ramírez - Got a orange plane with the letter G on it
    FM-Blendin Blandin - Got a grey toy stegosaurus with the letter A on it
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - Got a baseball with the letter C on it
    FM-Old Man McGucket - Got a black toy helicopter with the letter A on it
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - Got a dark red toy t-rex with the letter R on it
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - Got a cerulean toy train with the letter O on it
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - Got a teal toy submarine with the letter L on it
    FM-Stanford Pines - Got a white toy boat with a ! on it

N2

@FM-Robbie Valentino - a thermometer
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - a screwdriver
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - a megaphone ability to broadcast three messages to the town via host
    @FM-Dipper Pines - a You have received a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice.
    @FM-Mabel Pines - a message in a bottle which says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ your letter is 5"
    @FM-Stanley Pines - a snowglobe
    @FM-Candy Chiu - a gravity falls on bluray
    @FM-Soos Ramírez - a one use autovest
    @FM-Blendin Blandin - a magic diary - the ability to create a separate day chat with another player of your choosing
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - a box of chocolates
    @FM-Old Man McGucket - a skeleton key
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy - 3 LED lightbulbs
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - a cyanide antidote

N3

@FM-Wendy Corduroy - A silver stake
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - A type writer
    @FM-Dipper Pines - A roulette gun
    @FM-Mabel Pines - Some art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them.
    @FM-Candy Chiu - An Aura of Protection

26. ISO #2626

Finally n3

FM-Wendy Corduroy - silver stake
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - type writer
    FM-Dipper Pines - a game of russian roulette, the ability to start a game of russian roulette, but nobody dies
    FM-Mabel Pines - art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them.
    FM-Candy Chiu - Aura of Protection

I've just been trying to have fun the whole game ;-; even the russian roulette game didn't kill anyone.

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

I never received a gun, and I never tried to shoot anyone. Is Wendy trying to frame me? He got most info correct, but curiously the info on me is mostly wrong.
    Its what i got from host so.... Im not gonna argue with host... Because of my role.. Im in no mood to even try and thunder dome over this.. The gun was a toy gun yes? Couldnt kill with it if you tried yes?

31. ISO #2631

Its what i got from host so.... Im not gonna argue with host... Because of my role.. Im in no mood to even try and thunder dome over this.. The gun was a toy gun yes? Couldnt kill with it if you tried yes?
    Either you are lying or the information you received was somehow manipulated. Or I did receive a gun and tried to shoot tambry.

I know the third option is false, and the 2nd doesn't seem very likely.

32. ISO #2632

Either you are lying or the information you received was somehow manipulated. Or I did receive a gun and tried to shoot tambry.

I know the third option is false, and the 2nd doesn't seem very likely.
    Well i didnt change much of anything.. just trying to be as transparent as possible.. It could be somehow manipulated.. But I dont have the energy to figure it out now.. Like I said i have more info.. Such as chat compositions now.. Unless host is trolling me IDK man..

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

In neither Wendy's list of actions, nor in Dipper's list of actions, does Old man receive a gift with a 1-shot auto vest. Where did he obtain it? Dipper is truthful about both the candy and the Auto vest, I know that much. So... Are soos and Old man aligned?
    There were day gifts no? maybe the author/writer.. I asked for day actions as well but never got any from host..

37. ISO #2637

In neither Wendy's list of actions, nor in Dipper's list of actions, does Old man receive a gift with a 1-shot auto vest. Where did he obtain it? Dipper is truthful about both the candy and the Auto vest, I know that much. So... Are soos and Old man aligned?
    Weren't there a few gifts up for grabs? Idk how they ended up there. But I remember Sergei grabbing one I think.

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

Finally n3

FM-Wendy Corduroy - silver stake
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - type writer
    FM-Dipper Pines - a game of russian roulette, the ability to start a game of russian roulette, but nobody dies
    FM-Mabel Pines - art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them.
    FM-Candy Chiu - Aura of Protection

I've just been trying to have fun the whole game ;-; even the russian roulette game didn't kill anyone.
    It hit the one person who has plot armor, if it hit anyone else, it seems like it could very well have killed them u.u

45. ISO #2645

Spoiler : Santas Lists :
    Night 0

FM-Robbie Valentino - Got a blue toy car with the letter M on it
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Got a red toy car with the letter U on it
    FM-Pacifica Northwest - Got a green toy brontosaurus with the letter S on it
    FM-Dipper Pines - Got a one use night gun with the letter T on it
    FM-Mabel Pines - Got a purple toy soldier with the letter S on it
    FM-Stanley Pines - Got a bouncy ball with the letter I on it
    FM-Candy Chiu - Got a doll with the letter N on it
    FM-Soos Ramírez - Got a orange plane with the letter G on it
    FM-Blendin Blandin - Got a grey toy stegosaurus with the letter A on it
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - Got a baseball with the letter C on it
    FM-Old Man McGucket - Got a black toy helicopter with the letter A on it
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - Got a dark red toy t-rex with the letter R on it
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - Got a cerulean toy train with the letter O on it
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - Got a teal toy submarine with the letter L on it
    FM-Stanford Pines - Got a white toy boat with a ! on it

N2

@FM-Robbie Valentino - a thermometer
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - a screwdriver
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - a megaphone ability to broadcast three messages to the town via host
    @FM-Dipper Pines - a You have received a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice.
    @FM-Mabel Pines - a message in a bottle which says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ your letter is 5"
    @FM-Stanley Pines - a snowglobe
    @FM-Candy Chiu - a gravity falls on bluray
    @FM-Soos Ramírez - a one use autovest
    @FM-Blendin Blandin - a magic diary - the ability to create a separate day chat with another player of your choosing
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - a box of chocolates
    @FM-Old Man McGucket - a skeleton key
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy - 3 LED lightbulbs
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - a cyanide antidote

N3

@FM-Wendy Corduroy - A silver stake
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - A type writer
    @FM-Dipper Pines - A roulette gun
    @FM-Mabel Pines - Some art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them.
    @FM-Candy Chiu - An Aura of Protection
    Why is Pacifica alive N2 for this? Unless that's supposed to be N1

but then where's the actual N2??

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

Why is Pacifica alive N2 for this? Unless that's supposed to be N1

but then where's the actual N2??
    I accounted for a discrepancy in the santas list and night actions.. Something isnt quite adding up there.. But i did get a night 1 gift.. So Im kinda confused here as well..

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650