S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2691
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe a framer framed Gyr the same night I checked them.

Like Mike asked me why I didn't check Baker. That is who I would expect the framer to frame last night.
    Great point.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh wow, I really broke the page, multiquote is dead now... POWER OF THE MIND

1: because a neutral flip doesn't make him scum....?
    2: because his claim of being doused is relevant for the town
    3: because he's spewed non-Koopa, so as annoying as it is, we have to deal with him

Also, in the next post, you say you're as spewed as Bruno. Why? I don't see it @bakermir and it looks like noone else sees it, since you almost got lynched at some point lol
    you reached L-2 just as me.

we are low on peoples PoE

3. ISO #2353

As much as it pains me to admit, due to the d1 conflict, @Bruno was largely right. He picked out Zone and pegged Gyr as Koopa, and here we are.

Why the fuck would I praise Bruno unless I actually found evidence he was right?
    I haven't mentioned this but since D1 I've had the impression Bruno just called the three first people he saw scum. I don't know why no one has mentioned this.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    MM i will not give yo ua town read becuse You pocketed me last game. when I town read you there as well. Do you understand now.
    "I townread you last game and you were scum, so now, even though you're towny, I scumread you" is an amazingly invalid thought process. I don't even do that when I try to read Blink (and my meta with him is infinitely stronger than a one-game thing between us). Plus, you literally DID townread me, and then you proceeded to change from that without saying anything. Sorry, but your explaination is shit lol.

As for your baker read and your weird revealing of being doused?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2355

I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe a framer framed Gyr the same night I checked them.

Like Mike asked me why I didn't check Baker. That is who I would expect the framer to frame last night.
    It's k Renegade, there's no Framer 99%. If FB isn't lying he has been roleblocked two times which means there's a confirmed Consort which means there can't be a Shy Guy nor a Framer.

Unless there's 4 Mafia iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

"I townread you last game and you were scum, so now, even though you're towny, I scumread you" is an amazingly invalid thought process. I don't even do that when I try to read Blink (and my meta with him is infinitely stronger than a one-game thing between us). Plus, you literally DID townread me, and then you proceeded to change from that without saying anything. Sorry, but your explaination is shit lol.

As for your baker read and your weird revealing of being doused?
    You can scum read me I don’t care. But me town reading you and having it change does not make me scum. ISO me and if big if you are town. Then tell me I am scummy. You now scum reading me becuse I scum read you is not townie if you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #2360

I will reiterate that I received no feedback on any of the nights. I personally like the Rene reveal with the red check. I am leaning towards there being an arsonist as opposed to a framer. Wouldn't make much sense to fake a dousing only once and then never do it again and bring unwanted attention to the fact you could possibly exist, thats just poor mafia play.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    1. mike was busy tinfoiling hard on me i think or idk wassup with him anyway my only scumread on them is the insane tunnel they had on me and confidently believing whoever claims shit but don't believe my claim

2. Shy Guy is probably not possible if we can have wario from the beginning

we can't lynch rene today, scum have to kill one in FB/Rene/Me now and I really think you are not a koopa here it makes no sense to me but if people think lynching you is the right way to go, I can't stop them. I would rather see frostbyte or mm lynched today. MM because no contribution, frostbyte because LAMIST. if I were scum, my style would be similar to how frost plays this game. i am probably wrong here with my reads anyway so I leave it to you guys, this game is just dead with no one bothering to play
    If there really is an Insane Wario there's a chance we lose if you fucking mislynch me.

12. ISO #2362

Ohohoho, spicy. Checked ISO and you claimed Yoshi. Lemme check your behavior on the Ceko MUSHROOOOOOOOM first.

Gyr wasn't hard-cleared by Zone, so this is not completely unbelivable, and we're not at MYLO (I think) so Renegade would be sacrificing himself in a 1-1 trade if he were lying.

UHHH HE GOT NIGHTS MIXED?? That... doesn't help.

There are only 2 posts in which he votes Ceko in a way that's basically sheeping Frostbyte. Not amazing.

I'll be honest I haven't been a fan of Mike's happy go lucky attitude, especially that goofy post about hammering.

He strikes me as a neut.
    Why would you say that about Mike if you had a check on Ceko saying he was neutral? The odds of 2 neutrals aren't huge.

Yea uh, this is confusing. And Fire keeps getting RBed apparently so we can't do much.

Did anyone who's not Mike claim doused?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #2363

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Before telling me to read the game first explain what the fuck am I missing cause you explain yourself so badly I don't even understand you.
    -vote Mike

Neutral is obvious.

Just fucking kill him. I can't bare his existence any longer.

14. ISO #2364

MM to be honest I think you are the arsonist. So you better burn tonight. Because I will not be town reading you.

On a side note if you are town my reads on you really suck becuse lady fame you where mafia and I town read you. And if you are town I am scum reading you. Lol but becise I am so bad at reading you is why I would feather lynch gyr and baker first I wanted baker first but we need to determine Rene alignment. If he is real then if there is only 3 mafia we need to hit a mafia today.

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

Ohohoho, spicy. Checked ISO and you claimed Yoshi. Lemme check your behavior on the Ceko MUSHROOOOOOOOM first.

Gyr wasn't hard-cleared by Zone, so this is not completely unbelivable, and we're not at MYLO (I think) so Renegade would be sacrificing himself in a 1-1 trade if he were lying.

UHHH HE GOT NIGHTS MIXED?? That... doesn't help.

There are only 2 posts in which he votes Ceko in a way that's basically sheeping Frostbyte. Not amazing.

Why would you say that about Mike if you had a check on Ceko saying he was neutral? The odds of 2 neutrals aren't huge.

Yea uh, this is confusing. And Fire keeps getting RBed apparently so we can't do much.

Did anyone who's not Mike claim doused?
    No I am the only one who has claimed doused. Maybe Marin was doused and mafia hit him I don’t know. But what I have said is true.

17. ISO #2367

You can scum read me I don’t care. But me town reading you and having it change does not make me scum. ISO me and if big if you are town. Then tell me I am scummy. You now scum reading me becuse I scum read you is not townie if you.
    You saying that I'm only suspecting you of being anti-town neutral (and not SCUMREADING you, because you're spewed non-Koopa) because you scumread me is not townie. I've exposed my points VERY CLEARLY, to the point where I broke the page lmao. I'm suspecting you because you magically 180'd your read on me with zero explaination, and answered my question 2 days later with a bullshit made-up thing lol. I'm also suspecting you because you fail to explain your Baker push in any way. I'm also suspecting you because the way you announced being doused is susp, and furthermore because it seems noone else claims doused.

18. ISO #2368

Quoting is fucked. MM can you stop fucking with shit, please?

I've gotten 0 feedback the whole game

I honestly don't think Renegade would claim like this at this point

Could abandoned love have happened? It's possible rene is causing a mislynch to set up for jester lynch tomorrow

Either way, I'm liking the hard claim and Gyrl is reacting in a way that makes me think he's scum.

-vote Gyrlander
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

I honestly don't think Renegade fake would claim like this at this point

Could abandoned love have happened? It's possible rene is causing a mislynch to set up for jester lynch tomorrow

Either way, I'm liking the hard claim and Gyrl is reacting in a way that makes me think he's scum.

-vote Gyrlander
    Fixed
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

22. ISO #2372

scum won't claim doused after mike's claim. that's another take even tho i don't like mike one bit this game
    You're trying so hard to pocket mike and win townpoints.

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

-vote Mike

Neutral is obvious.

Just fucking kill him. I can't bare his existence any longer.
    I kinda think you-Renegade is the priority to solve here but this is definetly not a bad lynch either because NEUTRAL ALERT lol
    MM to be honest I think you are the arsonist. So you better burn tonight. Because I will not be town reading you.

On a side note if you are town my reads on you really suck becuse lady fame you where mafia and I town read you. And if you are town I am scum reading you. Lol but becise I am so bad at reading you is why I would feather lynch gyr and baker first I wanted baker first but we need to determine Rene alignment. If he is real then if there is only 3 mafia we need to hit a mafia today.
    But why Gyr and Baker? YOU STILL AREN'T EXPLAINING

Also, lol at the arsonist accusation. I'd be dousing someone like Baker or something, someone useful and engaged in chat but that isn't going to get fearkilled... and sorry but that excludes you ;P

25. ISO #2375

You saying that I'm only suspecting you of being anti-town neutral (and not SCUMREADING you, because you're spewed non-Koopa) because you scumread me is not townie. I've exposed my points VERY CLEARLY, to the point where I broke the page lmao. I'm suspecting you because you magically 180'd your read on me with zero explaination, and answered my question 2 days later with a bullshit made-up thing lol. I'm also suspecting you because you fail to explain your Baker push in any way. I'm also suspecting you because the way you announced being doused is susp, and furthermore because it seems noone else claims doused.
    Read the dam game I have explaine it over and over and over why I am pushing baker. I did not even see you question 2 days ago. For crying out loud. I voted on zone before there was any train. Becuse I trusted Kenny who I was town reading. I then help push for his lynch. Stop detailing the game.

26. ISO #2376

Can we turbo lynch Mike?¿

Please?
    If you turbo again, I ask Fred to change your avatar to a dog, you CAT.

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

I honestly don't think Renegade would claim like this at this point

-vote Gyrlander
    Quoting is all good and I did nothing weird recently lol.

What "way" makes you think he's scum?

29. ISO #2379

I kinda think you-Renegade is the priority to solve here but this is definetly not a bad lynch either because NEUTRAL ALERT lol

But why Gyr and Baker? YOU STILL AREN'T EXPLAINING

Also, lol at the arsonist accusation. I'd be dousing someone like Baker or something, someone useful and engaged in chat but that isn't going to get fearkilled... and sorry but that excludes you ;P
    I know. However, I'm not stupid to know that my lynch is 85% gonna happen so I just wanna try random stuff, such as lynching Mike for lying like a bitch and being a pain in the ass.

30. ISO #2380

I know. However, I'm not stupid to know that my lynch is 85% gonna happen so I just wanna try random stuff, such as lynching Mike for lying like a bitch and being a pain in the ass.
    Where did I lie?

31. ISO #2381

I want to lynch mike too for the same reasons but also it can be ML and I am not going to put my emotions first here.

frostbyte is never town here. this is a slot that was taken for granted, just as ceko.

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

Read the dam game I have explaine it over and over and over why I am pushing baker. I did not even see you question 2 days ago. For crying out loud. I voted on zone before there was any train. Becuse I trusted Kenny who I was town reading. I then help push for his lynch. Stop detailing the game.
    Irrelevant: I already said you were spewed non-Koopa. Read the posts.

I'm not the only one to ask, so I'm gonna ask again, just for fun: WHY ARE YOU PUSHING BAKER

-vote Mike

I'm open to sorting Gyr-Renegade today, but this is just too much lol

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

i am sure you are arsonist or mafia

-vote FrostByte
    Cool fuckin story, bro. This confirms that I'm right on track. Plus nobody cares what you think.

Half-assed explanations all game. "I just can't go with Gyrlander vote right now teehee" "You're arsonist or mafia" You're being purposely vague so you can lie and try to weasel your way out of it, scum.

You gave yourself away when you hammered Zone and said "Town lose." It was day 1, no way would a mislynch on d1 make town lose, but you'd definitely say "town lose" to WIFOM perception into making people think you didn't know for a fact he was mafia. You panicked and typed the first words that came to mind.

I just called you out on trying to manufacture townpoints and pocketing Mike and you panic reacted by voting me.

Seems I'm not the only one with anxiety problems lol

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

I want to lynch mike too for the same reasons but also it can be ML and I am not going to put my emotions first here.

frostbyte is never town here. this is a slot that was taken for granted, just as ceko.
    Nobody took Ceko town for granted, which is how I was able to get him lynched by asking 2 questions. It was easy. Stop trying to scumpaint with vague bullshit

39. ISO #2389

Cool fuckin story, bro. This confirms that I'm right on track. Plus nobody cares what you think.

Half-assed explanations all game. "I just can't go with Gyrlander vote right now teehee" "You're arsonist or mafia" You're being purposely vague so you can lie and try to weasel your way out of it, scum.

You gave yourself away when you hammered Zone and said "Town lose." It was day 1, no way would a mislynch on d1 make town lose, but you'd definitely say "town lose" to WIFOM perception into making people think you didn't know for a fact he was mafia. You panicked and typed the first words that came to mind.

I just called you out on trying to manufacture townpoints and pocketing Mike and you panic reacted by voting me.

How dare bakermir say TOWN LOSE. This is clearly SCUM INDICATIVE

weak argument is weak

40. ISO #2390

Heh, at least you're honest. Sad, I wanted to see if you'd put fake conviction in your push or if it were legit. Guess I have to genuinely be on the wagon with you if I want to keep my vote on Mike atm. HMMMMMMMMMM

-vote Gyrlander

sorry if you're town

uh? what
    Like literally. Banana doesn't put 2 Sheriffs. I'm sorry but no.
    I really, REALLY don't think you know what Banana is capable of. Remember he put me as Mallow in the anti-vaxxer game...
    plus Mario is an infinitely nerfed Sheriff lol

41. ISO #2391

what anxiety dude?

idgaf

i think you are scum here and you were quite fast to OMGUS vote me earlier when I mentioned your LAMIST and bystander approach.

i suspected something was off with you when you voted me while trashtalking ceko and mike EoD2

42. ISO #2392

Nobody took Ceko town for granted, which is how I was able to get him lynched by asking 2 questions. It was easy. Stop trying to scumpaint with vague bullshit
    All behold the power of Frostbyte who gets people lynched with only 2 questions.

43. ISO #2393

Before telling me to read the game first explain what the fuck am I missing cause you explain yourself so badly I don't even understand you.
    I have made myself clear.

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Bleh, I'm pretty sure he did more than that.

But this is very, very interesting. Very good and subtle point. You don't hammer someone as town saying "town lose" on D1. It's not true and not natural.

46. ISO #2396

Quoting is all good and I did nothing weird recently lol.

What "way" makes you think he's scum?
    I won't allow my lynch btw
    It's not do or die for town right now. We've got a bit of breathing room left. If Gyrl wasn't scum he'd say "ok fine lynch me, when I flip town get fake claimer tomorrow"

He 100% "won't allow it." Scum.

Bake is scum and Bake is refusing to vote Gyrl, with 0 explanation whatsoever.

47. ISO #2397

weak argument is weak
    Baker defended zone defending gyr. Gyr defending baker.

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

OH LALA C'EST PARIS

weak argument is weak
    All behold the power of Frostbyte who gets people lynched with only 2 questions.
    Lmao I love you but you're scum, sorry. This is the kind of hilarious nitpicking you do when you're scum.
    I think.

If I'm right, can you please do it as town too so that I can laugh without scumreading you?