S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    i mean you did call him bad or at least implied it in few occasions. Noone likes to hear that.
    Scumbot has a history of pushing bad reads especially early on but he’s not tunneling so will give him props for that.

But no offense intended, @scumbot5679 .

~N
    ~Hydra of ItalianoVD + Nancy Drew 39~

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    While I wouldn't give townpoints to Gikkle for the "free townpoints for anyone who gives 2 insightful reads" post, I definetly wouldn't give him scumpoints for it, especially considering how little people have posted this game: this is a VERY inactive game per our site's standards, so trying to generate meaningful information is pro-town. It's also easy enough, so it's NAI, but certainly not scummy.

I very much agree about SL's empty posting, though. The last post of theirs about confirming Ikarus did play scum in the last game is a good example of this.
    If generating content is pro-town, yet NAI, am i still in your top scumlist? Maybe you don't see my posts as meaningful information (((

I agree with SL's empty posting, hence despite the activity level, I have not considered her outside null atm.

6. ISO #206

While I wouldn't give townpoints to Gikkle for the "free townpoints for anyone who gives 2 insightful reads" post, I definetly wouldn't give him scumpoints for it, especially considering how little people have posted this game: this is a VERY inactive game per our site's standards, so trying to generate meaningful information is pro-town. It's also easy enough, so it's NAI, but certainly not scummy.

I very much agree about SL's empty posting, though. The last post of theirs about confirming Ikarus did play scum in the last game is a good example of this.
    Why is it “empty” to correct someone who says something inaccurate?

~N

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Honestly its such a bad attempt at it that I cant even tell if its real, but its based on the fact that triads don't know each other and this post kinda signals "hey guys wink wink im one of you, im active!"
    I feel like scum would never crumb here, simply because scum have no extra info, meaning town would find the crumbs just like scum lol. I think I mildly like Scumbot for his post about Gikkle and SL, in fact. I like the part about SL because I agree with it, and while I don't agree with the Gikkle scumread, I like that he's attacking a prominent player who seems to be widely liked: it feels genuine and feels like he isn't overly mindful of his own survival, which is towny, even in this setup.
    would it be so terrible.....if we just vote out non participant (i.e. banana) if no skip is allowed? I dont think we can consolidate here based on reads.
    On one hand, it's good practice generally speaking to policy push inactives, even just for the sake of making them active. On the other hand, if he's 100 % inactive, it's just gonna be a replacement, so it's not a priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #209

If generating content is pro-town, yet NAI, am i still in your top scumlist? Maybe you don't see my posts as meaningful information (((

I agree with SL's empty posting, hence despite the activity level, I have not considered her outside null atm.
    How do we sound any differently here from CE?

~N

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Letters View Post
    Scumbot has a history of pushing bad reads especially early on but he’s not tunneling so will give him props for that.

But no offense intended, @scumbot5679 .

~N
    maybe sometimes sure but I often have good reads. I still think you're just scum that's trying to downplay my accuracy in the hopes that others will be like "yeah, scumbots reads are bad, lets not listen to him! Also you aren't pushing anyone as scum.

11. ISO #211

Can you explain how you have a strong town read on me? (since you mentioned youre reminded of how im playing similar to your transition from the mod)
    Well take this without any offense or anything. But I also transitioned from arcade mod not too long ago, and I am still learning (i have just about less than 10 FM games under my belt) so I am not the best person to say this as I'm not very good and got miles to go to become the best world dominating uber astonished lumi gasping cuz so good player

But your posts scream pureness. What I mean by pure, is that you know what you should be doing, but you are uncertain if what you want to write is the correct thing to do, so you overthink and restrain yourself before you post. This highly resembled my first couple of gameplay. And when you do post, they kinda feel basic and lack depth. But your general worldview sorta aligns with mine and I can definitely see where you are coming from so I tend to agree.

I also don't believe this pureness (ah ive come to realise i don't like this word), comes from new scum PoV.

12. ISO #212

I feel like scum would never crumb here, simply because scum have no extra info, meaning town would find the crumbs just like scum lol. I think I mildly like Scumbot for his post about Gikkle and SL, in fact. I like the part about SL because I agree with it, and while I don't agree with the Gikkle scumread, I like that he's attacking a prominent player who seems to be widely liked: it feels genuine and feels like he isn't overly mindful of his own survival, which is towny, even in this setup.
    Maybe im overanalyzing it, but can't that also mean that because of the reasons you mentioned, its even easier to leave such crumbs because its such a terrible play and most people won't think anything of it or look over it

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

like, does it really matter? Sure I'm wrong sometimes, everyone is. It just feels like you are overly invested in calling my accuracy into question. Its like "yeah, his reads are bad so don't listen to him!" It feels less like a criticism of my play and an attempt to squirm out of my crosshairs.

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    maybe sometimes sure but I often have good reads. I still think you're just scum that's trying to downplay my accuracy in the hopes that others will be like "yeah, scumbots reads are bad, lets not listen to him! Also you aren't pushing anyone as scum.
    Because I have no idea who is but I have suspicions. I don’t think it’s you, Innovation or Gikkle. What do you think about Power of Death’s posting?

They’re a complete null for me but their posts look like IIoA so far.

~N

16. ISO #216

I don't really mind it but calling my accuracy into question seems slimy and not towny.
    What post are you referring to? I might have missed something.

It's really just that I still don't like your early post, and you haven't given me reasons to actually townread you, so you remain slightly suspicious to me - which holds water when there has been so little activity. That being said, you did contribute to discussion and are more likely to be readable, whereas Scarlet is very fluffy, so you do have a point. I'd rather have you around (especially considering my read on you isn't set in stone) than have SL.
    -vote The Scarlet Letters

Why is it “empty” to correct someone who says something inaccurate?

~N
    I never said I doubted Ikarus' words (and never did anyway). Nothing was incorrect; you really just said he had been scum in chaotic executioner for the sake of saying something game-related.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #217

ika is town reading gikkle for being active. I mean yeah, my read is clouding my POV but scum are plenty able to be active a try to look helpful.
    I'm TR gikkle because his assessments are good and very in depth. Also he has been leading town without making me feel like he has any sort of agenda so his posts are pro-town.

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

haha not really we don't sound different at all. You are right there.

I'm just being honest that your posts dont' really scream anything AI to me. Maybe that's what you wanted to achieve.
    I’m just trying to figure out who the best vote is despite not being remotely confident.

~N

20. ISO #220

Maybe im overanalyzing it, but can't that also mean that because of the reasons you mentioned, its even easier to leave such crumbs because its such a terrible play and most people won't think anything of it or look over it
    No, it's very good that you're analyzing things that way ^^ that's what we want here

That being said, you're wrong (yes, I just buttered you up to then say that :P) : scum are likely to also disregard the crumbs, following that reasoning.

21. ISO #221

In general, I'd ask, who is your top 3 scum

but since we haven't really been active

who is your current top 2 scum?>

Even with feelings about slots it's good to arrive there since we are short of time.

22. ISO #222

I agree with this. Town in general aren’t looking for crumbs and such, scum are and do.

~I

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

What post are you referring to? I might have missed something.
    Ima be honest here, I just don't feel like going back and quoting but she insists several times that my early reads are bad and that my accuracy in reading her isn't that great. So ISO her. I just don't feel like thats a very towny reaction.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

You know what guys.

I'm willing to be completely wrong here.

but we need to consolidate

-vote powerofdeath
    While I agree with MM and scumbot about Nancy, my only meta with her indicates she is playing the same as our last game and i can't see any difference. And she was town. So I am not willing to vote her on day 1.
    I'm not voting Gikkle or Innovation
    Scumbot I also feel is genuine in his posts
    MM I feel better about it, although I am not so sure if I like his carefree attitude towards the game
    Furtig - disappeared again, but perhaps catching up?
    Banana - probably get replaced.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Ima be honest here, I just don't feel like going back and quoting but she insists several times that my early reads are bad and that my accuracy in reading her isn't that great. So ISO her. I just don't feel like thats a very towny reaction.
    If you researched my meta, I think you’d find that that actually is town indicative for me.

Anyway

-vote PowerofDeath

Not at all confident on this but they’re not really doing anything particularly town indicative.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

I wouldn't cry if we just voted out Flea. Throws down an OMGUS vote on the person voting them and gets vetes.
    Problem is fae pretty much did nothing in the last game I played with them and fae flipped town. But don’t you think they might try harder if fae’s triad?

~N

36. ISO #236

maybe not but I had early reactions p1 (and have since been scum reading Nancy for them) Am I like the only one that has had any feelings p1/2?
    we all have feelings about other players,

but from what I can see your feeling about her empty posting and attacks on you are the reasons for your negative feeling about her, and that isn't really all that solid for me to be bought.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

I don't appreciate that scumbot waited until we had like no time to discuss to actually make constructive posts and throw their weight around. Would have liked to have at least 4 hours to prod their brain since they seem more thoughtful than Scarlet gave them credit for.

I'm not against killing PoD but it's almost as baseless as voting flea so I'm not really sure why Scarlet finds it more appealing.

39. ISO #239

how do i ISO people?
    tip if you are new to this forum.

If you want to isolate a players post history, there is an ISO button on top next to Vote History. Click ISO button and then click ISO next to a players name you want to see.

Then it will show you all the post the player made.

Press 'EXPAND ALL' top left.
    @scumbot5679

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

In general, I'd ask, who is your top 3 scum

but since we haven't really been active

who is your current top 2 scum?>

Even with feelings about slots it's good to arrive there since we are short of time.

1) Scarlett, but only purely based on the one post where it reads to me like "my bad guys, ill align with you, ill vote with you guys as long as its not me".

Just to clarify, I’ve changed my mind on what I initially thought about ikarus. After seeing the responses by ikarus and also just thinking it over more I will at least say I don’t see it as scummy. The combination of the other posts, I wouldn’t want to vote ikarus today.

I also wouldn’t want to vote Gikkle, scumbot, Inno, Furtive, or Flea

I kinda feel the opposite about MM than do others, but I guess we won’t get into that today.

I’d be down for PoD or Banana today. Pretty much anyone not in the list of no voting. ;)

~I

2) LHF, but from being a huge survivor fan, feels like hes playing an UTR (under the radar) strategy, and hasn't done anything ahnd posted completely last second. Coming from the mod, usually scums are quiet so maybe i may be completely wrong on this aspect as scums should be more helpful i guess

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't appreciate that scumbot waited until we had like no time to discuss to actually make constructive posts and throw their weight around. Would have liked to have at least 4 hours to prod their brain since they seem more thoughtful than Scarlet gave them credit for.

I'm not against killing PoD but it's almost as baseless as voting flea so I'm not really sure why Scarlet finds it more appealing.
    I’m not opposed to Flea.

All I’m saying is it’s totally nia for faer.

~N

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250