S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

My and scumbot’s history is a little shaky lol. We both read each other terribly wrong when it comes to scumhunting. I’ve tunneled on him before and have been terribly wrong and he I. On the flip side we have correctly townread each other on different occasions, so I think we’ll be able to at least correctly townread each other this game.

~I
    ~Hydra of ItalianoVD + Nancy Drew 39~

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Also Innovation, don't be afraid to post whatever comes to mind. Every little thing helps and keeps it interesting foe the rest of players.

Nothing screams boredom when you refresh the page multiple times for an hour and there js nothing new to read
    To clarify then, based on playing the mod for many years, i thought you were scum pretending to be a power town, and after voting you, and based on your reaction and other posts i am fairly convinced youre town

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So I was skimming thru the setup, seems like our prio is to get rid of Triad Hidden before they could start using their rolecard, getting rid of Dragon Head also works since they just become Dragon Head and they lose their rolecard. Also getting rid of Corrupted Assessor on Day 1 is also nice before they could activate the swap.

All town should make sure to put in your name in your lastwill so town know your flip is 100% legit.
    Is the fact that the triad hidden loses their role card said anywhere in the setup description? I don't see it, but I could just be blind

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Is the fact that the triad hidden loses their role card said anywhere in the setup description? I don't see it, but I could just be blind
    I know it obviously says the hidden inherits the dragon head but does it say that they completely lose their original card?

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    To clarify then, based on playing the mod for many years, i thought you were scum pretending to be a power town, and after voting you, and based on your reaction and other posts i am fairly convinced youre town
    What are your thoughts on Pod and MM?

Do you have a basic read on the rest of the players?

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by furtiveglance View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry I missed the start of this. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Any questions for me?
    we still have 1 hour 30 minutes.

Can you skim through the posts and see anything pops up in your head and share them with us?

Your thoughts on players would be very appreciated.

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Do you think it was more likely that he naturally assumed that or is that a slip
    idk
    it's not weird for someone to think. Like it's probably a pretty natural conclusion to come to?
    I suppose it's moreso the confidence in which he said it which raises my eyebrows.
    Not sure I'd kill PoD over it but it does make me curious

19. ISO #169

tip if you are new to this forum.

If you want to isolate a players post history, there is an ISO button on top next to Vote History. Click ISO button and then click ISO next to a players name you want to see.

Then it will show you all the post the player made.

Press 'EXPAND ALL' top left.

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

here is my read. Forgive lack of details, we have not long to go and i wanna see the chat more.

De facto Townsperson
    ikarus - DUH

Strong Towns
    Gikkle - i think we can all agree Gikkle is defacto town leader at this point.
    Innovation - resembles my first transition from mod to FM, and everything he's said screams town

Towns
    None

Null
    Scarlet - vocal so important for gameplay. Would not see her go day 1. Not reading town or scum.
    Scumbot - interesting takes and would be keen to hear more.
    Furtiveglance - made appearance 1.5 hours before EoD
    Banana - no presence so far.

Scumlean
    PoD, MM - BUT for pretty weak reasons. If i flip today, I'd like people to pay closer attention to these slots.

Scumread
    None

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Just to clarify, I’ve changed my mind on what I initially thought about ikarus. After seeing the responses by ikarus and also just thinking it over more I will at least say I don’t see it as scummy. The combination of the other posts, I wouldn’t want to vote ikarus today.

I also wouldn’t want to vote Gikkle, scumbot, Inno, Furtive, or Flea

I kinda feel the opposite about MM than do others, but I guess we won’t get into that today.

I’d be down for PoD or Banana today. Pretty much anyone not in the list of no voting. ;)

~I

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    just got home, how much time is left?

Flea is a pretty good vote if we aren't going to kill scarlett letters or Gikkle.
    How are your reads this bad? We’re town and Gikkle seems pretty townie, Flea is totally nia. *smdh*

~N

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So I was skimming thru the setup, seems like our prio is to get rid of Triad Hidden before they could start using their rolecard, getting rid of Dragon Head also works since they just become Dragon Head and they lose their rolecard. Also getting rid of Corrupted Assessor on Day 1 is also nice before they could activate the swap.

All town should make sure to put in your name in your lastwill so town know your flip is 100% legit.
    I didn't clarify but the "really old bells" that I was talking about earlier wrt the last sentence is that it's phrased in a way that I thought ever so slightly sounded like PoD was an outsider talking to the town? It's not an argument I've seen used in a long time nor have I ever used it myself, but using specifically "town" instead of "we" or a more neutral "everyone" prior to "know your flip" - especially given the use of "our" in the beginning of the post - could indicate a slip of perspective as if he is referring to a group that he is not part of.

Not a solid argument whatsoever but if I'm throwing shade at PoD by saying what I did about the bells I might as well explain it lol

33. ISO #183

1 hour 20 minutes.

Why do you suspect Scarlet or Gikkle?
    I will, at some point, go into further detail but the short version is that there was alot of empty posting from both heads of SL and Gikkle's whole "town points to anyone that gives reads" feels like scum looking for someone else to do his dirty work. I also loathe both of their reactions. Nancy's was to try and claim that b/c I have beem wrong on her before that I can't possibly be right and Gikkle's was to no sell it and then try to laugh it off and claim that he thought it was a joke.

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Letters View Post
    I can confirm Ikarus was scum in Chaotic Executioner. I don’t know about the other game but why would someone lie about something like that anyway? People can check.

~N
    I mean, there's zero reason to lie about this, especially as it's terribly easy to prove lol. I'm not even sure why you'd bring up the potential of a doubt on this topic.

Also, I might not stick around until EOD, but I'll try to be here as much as life allows
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #185

I didn't clarify but the "really old bells" that I was talking about earlier wrt the last sentence is that it's phrased in a way that I thought ever so slightly sounded like PoD was an outsider talking to the town? It's not an argument I've seen used in a long time nor have I ever used it myself, but using specifically "town" instead of "we" or a more neutral "everyone" prior to "know your flip" - especially given the use of "our" in the beginning of the post - could indicate a slip of perspective as if he is referring to a group that he is not part of.

Not a solid argument whatsoever but if I'm throwing shade at PoD by saying what I did about the bells I might as well explain it lol
    I think I remember reading about this somewhere in FM guide.......

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean, there's zero reason to lie about this, especially as it's terribly easy to prove lol. I'm not even sure why you'd bring up the potential of a doubt on this topic.

Also, I might not stick around until EOD, but I'll try to be here as much as life allows
    MM, if you've got time, could you catch up? And see if there is any update in your worldview.

37. ISO #187

I'm glad you explained, this statement of yours had been in the back of my mind when I thought about the game while doing other stuff lol. I certainly wouldn't vote POD based on this, buuuut... if he does turn out to be scum, I will definetly keep this idea in mind. Normally, I'd give you townpoints for thinking about such things because it shows you're genuinely concerned about figuring out alignments (you put thought in it in a way that isn't super fakeable), but since the setup is what it is, I guess I have to just enjoy the post from a game theory angle XD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Why wouldn’t I correct something I know to be incorrect?

~N

40. ISO #190

I will, at some point, go into further detail but the short version is that there was alot of empty posting from both heads of SL and Gikkle's whole "town points to anyone that gives reads" feels like scum looking for someone else to do his dirty work. I also loathe both of their reactions. Nancy's was to try and claim that b/c I have beem wrong on her before that I can't possibly be right and Gikkle's was to no sell it and then try to laugh it off and claim that he thought it was a joke.
    eh, i think this is a fair enough response to aggression and bit towny.

I also think this is also consistent with scumbot's willingness to vote outside SL or Gikkle and vote with town as he knows sticking with votes out reactionary emotion is inherently bad for the rest of towns.

I'm willing to consider scumbot more towny from this post alone.

41. ISO #191

Could you elaborate? I think your instincts are pretty sharp from what i can see.
    Honestly its such a bad attempt at it that I cant even tell if its real, but its based on the fact that triads don't know each other and this post kinda signals "hey guys wink wink im one of you, im active!"

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

What reactions do you loathe? And yes if you’re town here. you are 100% wrong on us.

~N

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

eh, i think this is a fair enough response to aggression and bit towny.

I also think this is also consistent with scumbot's willingness to vote outside SL or Gikkle and vote with town as he knows sticking with votes out reactionary emotion is inherently bad for the rest of towns.

I'm willing to consider scumbot more towny from this post alone.
    Probably because scum!Scumbot would probably be far more likely to try to pocket me. So I still feel pretty good with that read.

~N

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Honestly its such a bad attempt at it that I cant even tell if its real, but its based on the fact that triads don't know each other and this post kinda signals "hey guys wink wink im one of you, im active!"
    yeah i think i can see hwere you come from. It did raise my eyebrows.

49. ISO #199

While I wouldn't give townpoints to Gikkle for the "free townpoints for anyone who gives 2 insightful reads" post, I definetly wouldn't give him scumpoints for it, especially considering how little people have posted this game: this is a VERY inactive game per our site's standards, so trying to generate meaningful information is pro-town. It's also easy enough, so it's NAI, but certainly not scummy.

I very much agree about SL's empty posting, though. The last post of theirs about confirming Ikarus did play scum in the last game is a good example of this.

50. ISO #200