S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Wait. Probably not required as my flip won't be interfered with.

I am citizen.

Guess I'll vote whoever is most sus. I don't like pod not really coming back to talk about his initial post, given I was willing to put myself in a spotlight for it. Kinda felt pod was fine being under the radar and watching me basically hang myself.

Flea is just rand.
    Mm is like a hedgehog, wary of everyone which I feel good about
    Gikkle asks fair enough questions, and alcurrebtly defacto town leader
    SL I like the tone so far
    Innovation I don't think I can read renegade there so feel pure.
    Scumbot I'd another rand

I would like to go much further into MM and Gikkle reads but I'm too busy and I got sausage fingers

-vote power of death
    I doubt the disappearance is alignment indicative.

He hasn't said anything at all since SoD, so there's no way to tell if he's deliberately avoiding engaging with you or if he's just straight up not reading the thread (which would be NAI)

3. ISO #103

Just realised something.

I don't think MM as a player would be fine to park a vote from rvs right till eod.

I liked his posts and his assessment but surely, he would've felt and tasted the pureness behind my posts? I feel this is the opposite to his approach with me since two other times we played together. His assessment is fair but he jumps straight to an assumption that I am scum (points this out in his initial post about me) sorry I'm not on pc so my posts are all over the place.

I don't think I feel good about this anymore

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I doubt the disappearance is alignment indicative.

He hasn't said anything at all since SoD, so there's no way to tell if he's deliberately avoiding engaging with you or if he's just straight up not reading the thread (which would be NAI)
    No it isnt, but with less than 3 hours left and 3 non posters in a 10 man set up, I'm forced to survive atm.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Sorry about bot being able to quote specific things

But to reply to Gikkle about me posting irrelevant stuff after my initial post,

It was still early in RVS days, so I just spewed up nonsense and did not think it would come down to only 4 people talking so that my irrelevant posts or say, not serious posts did highlight out of place

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Overtly defensive, and trying to dictate the game from the start masking as a town power is all I get from this. (but i know you guys have played with each other quite a lot so i may be jsut wrong here) but thats just my take

-vote Ikarusdk
    I'm not so sure if you think that was my post you are referring to or Gikkle's

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    6 votes to hammer.

My apologies for being late. My alarm was off by a day, and it didn't help that I was distracted playing FM in another community. My bad, and if there's ever any remotely suspected issue feel free to DM me.

EoD will be 1 hour later as a result of this delay by me, but all future EoDs will be at the originally intended 8 pm EST.

@The Scarlet Letters
    @powerofdeath
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @furtiveglance
    @ikarusdk
    @scumbot5679
    @Innovation
    @TheBananaBaroness
    @Gikkle
    @Flea the Magician

We have less than 3 hours and @TheBananaBaroness and @furtiveglance haven’t even posted yet.

And others have barely posted anything. C’mon people!
    ~Hydra of ItalianoVD + Nancy Drew 39~

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Hmm.
    yeah I'd prefer ikarus didn't die here
    I’d prefer skip or someone who hasn’t been as active but that’s not telling us much.

I wasn’t thrilled with PoD’s posts but it could very well be nia.

It’s really frustrating with so many people not really doing much.

-vote skip

If anyone has some strong reasons to suspect someone that they want to explain, I will switch but unlike a traditional game, if Ikarus is a mislim, it tells us nothing.

~N

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Letters View Post
    I’d prefer skip or someone who hasn’t been as active but that’s not telling us much.

I wasn’t thrilled with PoD’s posts but it could very well be nia.

It’s really frustrating with so many people not really doing much.

-vote skip

If anyone has some strong reasons to suspect someone that they want to explain, I will switch but unlike a traditional game, if Ikarus is a mislim, it tells us nothing.

~N
    Again, skip vote isn't allowed according to the game mechanics.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

I'd prefer Flea over MM to die today though, given that MM has contributed more so far.

Having said this, I still don't believe MM would be the type to park on a vote on a weak suspicion and hold it right till eod. Although it could be explained there has been no other strong alternative.

23. ISO #123

Well that sucks then.

-unvote

I’m leaning pod but it’s extremely weak if I have to vote someone.

~N
    Why are you leaning PoD?

imo he's like, very slightly >rand town just on the basis of naturally saying "mafia" and not "triad", which, yeah, it's a very weak reason, but if we're comparing him and another rand person like flea the magician, I think PoD is a worse vote.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

I want to vote flea since their only post so far voted me, but I feel it was a rvs vote in response to my rvs vote on flea.

Just ISOd scumbot, and I feel scumbot has more to contribute to this game than flea.

So I don't know
    It’s nia for Flea. In the last game I played with faer, they got mislimmed on d1 for pretty much doing nothing.

~N

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

It’s nia for Flea. In the last game I played with faer, they got mislimmed on d1 for pretty much doing nothing.

~N
    I know it is NAI but I'm forced to choose someone else.

Would you rather have banana or furg gone instead? They both said nothing so far.

My first reaction to this was

Deeeeeeeeep sigh. So flea is either a mislynch or just a placeholder

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

I know it is NAI but I'm forced to choose someone else.

Would you rather have banana or furg gone instead? They both said nothing so far.

My first reaction to this was

Deeeeeeeeep sigh. So flea is either a mislynch or just a placeholder
    I wouldn’t vote furtive because if he’s town, he’s pretty decent at scumhunting and if he’s scum, decent chance I will catch him. I have no clue who BB is.

Do you now like pod?

I wouldn’t vote Flea based off inactivity.

~N

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhm... no, it isn't? He's literally saying we should lynch the triad, which is not exactly revolutionary xD. It certainly isn't a good tip indicating any direction whatsoever. Plus, you're saying more or less this in point #1 (no new info), which contradicts the "on the surface" part. So... while I am looking at POD sideways with evil eyes , I feel like the "on the surface" sentence is only there to act as some kind of coating to your point, a coating that indicates you are insecure - perhaps because this is your first scum game (correct me if I'm wrong, my FM memory is horrible, but I think you've never been scum before).

-vote ikarusdk

sorry banana, duty calls me, i cannot vote you just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Anon game with
    tons of people and a game I didn't partake in... nothing to help my mafialzheimer's xD. As for your alignment, I guess we shall see, as I unfortunately cannot divine it from "in this one I am not". In the meantime, my vote is in a cozy place and doesn't want to move.
    I kinda feel MM knows I'm not triad, tiny bit of TMI there. But fine with weaving a narrative where I can be a scum.
    Then while unsure if I am scum, MM parks his vote there.

I personally believe MM is a player who is not afraid to change his vote if he knows his vote is random, and dives deeper and discusses firther until he is sure. Does not feel like his vote is random to me here.

Although, giving him a benefit of the doubt, he might have just been afk, but I know one instance MM did intentionally not come back to EoD as mafia so that isn't really NAI

32. ISO #132

Hmm
    Scarlet do you think scumbot would have legitimate reason to suspect you? Like do you think you're playing in a way (meta wise) that scumbot could reasonably come to the conclusion you might be in your scum meta?

Better phrasing, do you think you're obvious town right now to somehow who has knowledge of your meta?

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

I kinda feel MM knows I'm not triad, tiny bit of TMI there. But fine with weaving a narrative where I can be a scum.
    Then while unsure if I am scum, MM parks his vote there.

I personally believe MM is a player who is not afraid to change his vote if he knows his vote is random, and dives deeper and discusses firther until he is sure. Does not feel like his vote is random to me here.

Although, giving him a benefit of the doubt, he might have just been afk, but I know one instance MM did intentionally not come back to EoD as mafia so that isn't really NAI
    It's a good look that you are thinking of this kind of stuff. I was just thinkin about whether any of the votes are coming from someone trying to vote someone they have reason to believe are town.

36. ISO #136

It's a good look that you are thinking of this kind of stuff. I was just thinkin about whether any of the votes are coming from someone trying to vote someone they have reason to believe are town.
    MM's vote I don't find unreasonable though so I can't really say
    Innovation's vote could be interesting but they unvoted when they didn't need to so it's probably fine
    scumbot's vote is maybe interesting. Considering the two people scumbot accused are me and scarlet, and I know I probably am the most findable townie rn, I'm wondering if scarlet is ALSO playing in a way scumbot would easily recognize is townie. If scarlet is, it's possible scumbot is just doing a very simple "vote obvious town" strategy to avoid voting their team mates.

37. ISO #137

Hmm
    Scarlet do you think scumbot would have legitimate reason to suspect you? Like do you think you're playing in a way (meta wise) that scumbot could reasonably come to the conclusion you might be in your scum meta?

Better phrasing, do you think you're obvious town right now to somehow who has knowledge of your meta?
    I don’t know his history with Italiano. I didn’t post yesterday. Scumbot should probably see I’m town but he hasn’t been back online since I actually started getting back into the game.

~N

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Ah it was your post but I may have been just over analyzing it. I was advised to just do a random vote to test it out, and I chose you only based on how these types of behaviors in the mod are usually scum
    Fair enough there but the quote was Gikkles so I got confused

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

MM's vote I don't find unreasonable though so I can't really say
    Innovation's vote could be interesting but they unvoted when they didn't need to so it's probably fine
    scumbot's vote is maybe interesting. Considering the two people scumbot accused are me and scarlet, and I know I probably am the most findable townie rn, I'm wondering if scarlet is ALSO playing in a way scumbot would easily recognize is townie. If scarlet is, it's possible scumbot is just doing a very simple "vote obvious town" strategy to avoid voting their team mates.
    My take is that Scumbot if town, actually does or did suspect us and Gikkle. This is pretty typical for him to do this sort of thing.

I don’t think he plays 3D chess like that.

~N

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Look guys. If it comes down to lynching me, I am fine. But I'll stay right till end see if I can spot anything and spew my thoughts if it's gonna help
    Ideally, me, you, scarlet, and one other person (maybe @Innovation ) all consolidate on someone. If all goes to plan you're not going to be dying today.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Ideally, me, you, scarlet, and one other person (maybe @Innovation ) all consolidate on someone. If all goes to plan you're not going to be dying today.
    So far I'm not voting Gikkle or Innovation whatsoever.

I dontbwanna vote Scarlet, other vocal player on day 1
    I don't wanna vote scumbot because I want scumbot to come back to hear his thoughts.
    I don't wanna vote MM because my initial TMI thing could be wrong but would be fine for day 2 and onwards. Same for PoD.
    That leaves Flea. I also don't feel great about voting flea but it is either flea or me so...

Do triads share a night chat? If so it must be anonymous right?

50. ISO #150