Register

User Tag List

Thread: I can't prefer

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: I can't prefer

Last edited by Unknown1234; May 18th, 2022 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #5

@Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you.

You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats.

My discord tag is @DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    @Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you.

You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats.

My discord tag is @DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage.
    I've deleted the bank file. Here is my recent replay:

Recent Replay.SC2Replay

I will message you on discord to set something up. Thank you for your help.