Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2228
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

what the fuck
    what kind of fucking Czeslaw Meyer tunnels like a moron and calls people idiots, without cooperating at all
    for fuck's sake
    I really don't want to move my vote
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CLAIM, YOU'LL LITERALLY GET KILLED LOL

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    what the fuck
    what kind of fucking Czeslaw Meyer tunnels like a moron and calls people idiots, without cooperating at all
    for fuck's sake
    and you believed his bait? and disagree with his playstyle?

scumpoints for you sir
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #1207

what the fuck
    for fuck's sake
    Why would he claim????? Hello? Ganelon are u scum? Lmao

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209
    Ganelon

for fuck's sake
    -vote Pestilence

that is the worst claim I have ever seen, but yeah w/e @Distorted Keenny should 100% get killed here, no Czeslaw Meyer would ever claim in this situation

10. ISO #1210

what the fuck
    for fuck's sake
    i honestly dont believe his claim at all lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #1211

what the fuck
    for fuck's sake
    Because I can kill and Distorted is really fucking deep in his scum game here? What the fuck are you on lol

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213
    Ganelon

he's gonna die anyway lol... what the fuck

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216
    Ganelon

this is so incredibly stupid

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231
    Ganelon

@Kira why did you ask for a counter-claim to Kenny's claim? rofl

32. ISO #1232

DAY HAS ENDED! THREAD IS CLOSED AND NO MORE POSTING! STAY TUNED FOR THE END OF DAY POST!! ^_^

FINAL VOTE COUNT FOR DAY 1:

Pestilence (5 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, Wiisp, Light_Yagami, Distorted, blinkskater
    Distorted (5 [L-4]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02, aamirus, Hybrid, Demaris
    Wiisp (1 [L-8]):
    Pestilence
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo
    Kenny (2 [L-7]):
    ZergSoupYum, Bahkieh
    Last edited by AIVION; March 30th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

33. ISO #1233

NIGHTFALL HAS ARRIVED AND DAY 1 IS OVER!

With the war raging on, the families came to a standstill near the end of the day. Not one side was letting up, and the bullets were flying everywhere. It was a no barred battle to the finish, and no one could clearly see who the winner would be in the end.
    Meanwhile, near the battle, There was a undercover agent working for the Gandor Family making his rounds. He was disguised as a Gandor family goon, and secretly was ordering his own goons to sabotage one of the Jacuzzi’s distilleries in the nearby district. The main heads of the Jacuzzi gang caught wind of this, and was able to choke out the sneak attack made by the unknown agent.
    Cornered and not sure what to do, the agent fled to a nearby allyway. Realizing he was cornered, he slowly turned around and surrendered to find Jacuzzi and his crew, guns poised and ready to fire upon him.

“w-w-who are you!?! S-SPEAK!” Jacuzzi stifled between his tears, choking his voice.

“…heheh… You can’t kill me. Bullets don’t wound me. You fools are done for!”

Before he could pull out his gun, what seemed like a little kid jumped out of the Jacuzzi’s corner, and pounced upon the now revealed don of the Martillo family, and devoured him within seconds.

“….tastes like cigarette ashes…” The kid said, laughing while he walked through the gang still standing there, puzzled at what just happened.

Distorted was lynched! His role is:

Spoiler : role :

Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)

Distorted left no last will.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)

For all those with a night action, please try to send it to me either Discord DM or PM on the forums 30 minutes before Day 2 starts. Thanks! =)

P.S Last wills ARE allowed! You may make a Last will! :3

Night 1 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 1st, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

34. ISO #1234

Also as a heads up, I'll be at work during when day should start, so expect a very basic day 2 start post in which I'll edit with flavor and make it look super pretty when I get home~

But because of that day start will vary! And I'll be trying to slowly give you guys your feedback as much as I can as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

35. ISO #1235

THE SUN RISES UPON DAY 2 FOR THE BUSY CITY OF NEW YORK!

The Gang returned to the battlefield after a long night’s rest. They regrouped and started going over battle plans for the day, theorizing and crafting up strategies to best the Gandor Family’s operations against them.
    Suddenly, they heard a scream as one of the gang members bursts into the hall, and shouts that there was a murder outside. Hearing the word murder, everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed outside to the scene.
    They see what appears to be the little boy from before, only he was a bloodied mess. Disgusted with what they seen, they ordered a few of their men to take the body away, and to get ready to fight the war that seems to have no end.

Kenny was killed last night! His role is:

Spoiler : Role :

Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)

Kenny Left a Last will, it read:

Spoiler : :

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    I used my ability of devouring an immortal player on Wiisp tonight.

If he is still alive this means he is not immortal. That applies to every citizen and two random TPR, it also applies to neutrals and 2 of the 3 scum roles. There is only one scum role that can be killed by me at this time.

I have Wiisp as a fairly decent scumread locked down right now, he was passive all day, he was townreading me and he never put in any effort to defend me. Instead he even tried to prevent a Distorted lynch, who acted scummy enough for Wiisp to notice. Wiisp was one of the few players who actually not only read but even quoted my posts and agreed to my scumtells about Distorted.

ZergSoupYum is another scumread. Not as active as Wiisp, but he has shown a good understanding of the game, while putting in votes in a way that would require the opposite. His actions just didn’t match his words.

I think MM/Bahkieh could be scum. This is a very weak read however, I’ve already seen him play just as scummy as he is right now as town before, in Converging Realities for example.

Blinkskater is definitely not playing his town game. Really no idea what he’s doing. He often isn’t useful as town as well though, keep that in mind.

Ganelon is acting too scummy to be scum, in Distorted’s words now. I think pretty much nothing that he said all day made any sense at all, he was even consistent at not making any sense. Maybe he is neutral? Seems like a worse nullspot than the usual Efe and the like at least for now.

Mike is null, too. I think Wiisp was pressuring him in a legitimate way however. If Wiisp were to flip scum, Mike would be cleared. Wiisp v Mike is TvS.

Numbertwo posted like 3 times. What the fuck. Did he even vote? He usually hammers whoever.

Foxes doesn’t exist. Very weird, I hope he’ll be more active in the coming days. Foxes is a player who should definitely be looking at today’s votes at least. I believe if he doesn’t that’d be a scumtell. And a decent one too.

Aamirus could be scum, I’m putting her as null for now. Seemed to be hunting townpoints and wasn’t as active in the discussion as I would’ve liked. Naz played that way as scum in Timmy Town. Most importantly though, her play does not hurt the town. Should absolutely not be the lynch before other scums are found.

Pestilence was getting tunneled by Wiisp for the poorest reasons and acted completely towny. Wiisp’s scum flip would clear him, I’m not sure about how it’d be if Wiisp were to flip town. Pestilence just didn’t act scummy for me and his train formed way too easily.

I don’t know Hybrid’s meta. I’m not sure if he has been buddying me or was legit there. For now it’s a townread however, his arguments were good after all.

Demaris’ early play was definitely scummy, by the book it was exactly what you’d expect from caught scum. I was pretty sure he is scum early on. His later emotional reaction changed my mind. The play he has shown at the end would, if he were scum, require a good amount of skill along with a very non-caring personality. It’d have to be fake in a way I would not expect from a friend of AIVION to act. It’d, as a requirement for a scumtell, would even nullify the scumread from earlier. As such I don’t think he is scum.

Yagami is obvious town.

Efe is obvious town.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)

With 14 players alive it is 8 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

except even if i was mafia, he was still the lost wolf, so w/e correlation you think you have they literally dont exist... learn to use your brain @Kenny @Ganelon
    you questioned why Kenny claimed? kenny either dies flips town, and you shade him for not claiming, or he claims we get another chance at lynching scum, and he may or may not die in the night
    Why did u think the claim was poor?

39. ISO #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    alright fuck me. I HARDCLAIM TPR. Either #2 or MM is a scum. Wiisp is confirmed not scum. More on this later, we'll probably have to hardclaim our role eventually since im sure scum would be able to piece it out anyways. Will get back to this game ASAP.
    interesting That you say that since Town does not have a role that can confirm some one is town or scum. only if someone is TPR or not. So please elaborate how you can come in here and make that statement
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    except even if i was mafia, he was still the lost wolf, so w/e correlation you think you have they literally dont exist... learn to use your brain @Kenny @Ganelon
    you questioned why Kenny claimed? kenny either dies flips town, and you shade him for not claiming, or he claims we get another chance at lynching scum, and he may or may not die in the night
    Why did u think the claim was poor?
    I have Wiisp as a fairly decent scumread locked down right now, he was passive all day, he was townreading me and he never put in any effort to defend me. Instead he even tried to prevent a Distorted lynch, who acted scummy enough for Wiisp to notice. Wiisp was one of the few players who actually not only read but even quoted my posts and agreed to my scumtells about Distorted.

He Said you prevented his lynch He never said you knew he was MAfia He said you made it clear you suspected him also.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Will probably have to address this sooner or later, but I want to see what #2 and bahkieh do first.
    I am ok with that As long as you do address it.

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have Info Who Good It Is.. Is Up In The Air..

Only Thing I Can Say Is Ganelon Made No Action But Was Visited By Someone Other Then Me..
    Light is !00% confirmed town.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250