S-FM Chicago - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #151
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Chicago

FTR, I'm reading blink's last post (you're trying to get me modkilled) as essentially him rescinding his survivor claim. I could be wrong tho. Which is I feel that MM is wrong and it's the primary reason I am scum reading Brendan. I'm seeing a potential Brendan - MM team, with Yagami a potential neutral.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ok then Mr. Analyst; what's his meta then
    Not gonna detail it here because else he'll change it... but let's say he tends to vote stuff that doesn't fit what he says as both alignments, but he'll be more convinced of it as scum and will do it much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not gonna detail it here because else he'll change it... but let's say he tends to vote stuff that doesn't fit what he says as both alignments, but he'll be more convinced of it as scum and will do it much more.
    So then let him vote

And vote Brendan with me. Or you're scum with him.

4. ISO #154

FTR, I'm reading blink's last post (you're trying to get me modkilled) as essentially him rescinding his survivor claim. I could be wrong tho. Which is I feel that MM is wrong and it's the primary reason I am scum reading Brendan. I'm seeing a potential Brendan - MM team, with Yagami a potential neutral.
    WOWOWOWOWWOW. This is some Ancient Aliens tier progression lol (if you didn't see that yet, IT'S WORTH A SHOT). Because you think I'm possibly wrong on blink, you scumread Brendan. And then you put me in a team with him.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #155
    Ganelon

I also want to add that I don't think blink is scum. I am currently reading him as a pro-town Neutral, at worst, he is Jester. But I seriously doubt he is Mafia.
    As for the MM-Brendan team, it's so stupidly easy to see that it's almost to the point of open-wolfing where they can't both he scum lol.

Massive headaches when trying to think about the other players though. Slaol's interesting, he wants to be town leader =P I like him.

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

WOWOWOWOWWOW. This is some Ancient Aliens tier progression lol (if you didn't see that yet, IT'S WORTH A SHOT). Because you think I'm possibly wrong on blink, you scumread Brendan. And then you put me in a team with him.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    You both attacked blink over his neutral claim. I actually think Brendan is scummier than you are, but you two are the most likely suspects at the moment.

7. ISO #157

So then let him vote

And vote Brendan with me. Or you're scum with him.
    The day I will sheep you is the day sheepsaymeeps fly.

Also I have other meta tells, I just don't want to out them... and I LITERALLY ASKED HIM TO PUT HIS VOTE WHERE HIS MOUTH WAS ON SEVERAL POSTS

Feel free to scum-associate me and Brendan for that if you'd like to lol

8. ISO #158

I also want to add that I don't think blink is scum. I am currently reading him as a pro-town Neutral, at worst, he is Jester. But I seriously doubt he is Mafia.
    As for the MM-Brendan team, it's so stupidly easy to see that it's almost to the point of open-wolfing where they can't both he scum lol.

Massive headaches when trying to think about the other players though. Slaol's interesting, he wants to be town leader =P I like him.
    I srsly don't get where the me-Brendan association comes from... and I have HEAVY doubts on your theory about blink.

9. ISO #159

You both attacked blink over his neutral claim. I actually think Brendan is scummier than you are, but you two are the most likely suspects at the moment.
    Yes, I attacked him and still do. Do you really need a link to Voss' survivor claim (Well Castro claim which is basically survivor who gives a gun or vest to people at night), and watch him flip scum yourself??

Btw I'm not saying I townread Brendan, but he hasn't been particularly scummy either.

10. ISO #160

And now I really have to sleep, I get up in less than 5 hours. My vote stays on Mag for the night.

11. ISO #161
    Ganelon

I srsly don't get where the me-Brendan association comes from... and I have HEAVY doubts on your theory about blink.
    If anything, the association is stupidly easy to make. Which is why it's more likely that one of you is town or that you're on opposite scum teams.

Blink is a good player, I don't see him running a Survivor gambit and resorting to emotional appeals not to get lynched (cuz "I am pro-town and I promised" is an emotional appeal). I'm waiting to see how it develops but I have serious doubts as to his scumminess. Do you honestly think !scum blink would claim Survivor in his literal first post, in an open setup? The potential scumminess is so stupidly easy to see that it's not even funny. I'd be more open to him being Jester or Ghost than scum.

12. ISO #162
    Ganelon

Yes, I attacked him and still do. Do you really need a link to Voss' survivor claim (Well Castro claim which is basically survivor who gives a gun or vest to people at night), and watch him flip scum yourself??

Btw I'm not saying I townread Brendan, but he hasn't been particularly scummy either.
    But that's not a pure survivor claim. That's literally an Arms Dealer. That's not the same role.

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    blink seems like a decent lynch target as survivor considering we're at 23% without knowing much else unless he agrees to side with town. i didn't really see anything from gyrlander worth mentioning so far...
    Of course scum will make a case on me and push me for town cred. I already hinted i would hunt scum to the ends of earth, scum fear me .

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Here it is agsin, this guy really wants town credibillity eh?
    apparently I'm not the only one who saw that then!

16. ISO #166

lul Survivor's presumably a role whose win condition is "survive to the end". Right now I fail to see anything scummy about what blinkskater did - hell, now we know what to expect of him lol. If he's scum, I'd call that a misplay unless he has an ace up his sleeve
    The past two games mag I have been able to town read you quite easily and well if I sent the same thing coming from you this game I can lock you in as town. Remember the game on mu where we first got our town reads and made a town block I suggest you all do the same again in this game. It also worked well for me in the secret society game where I essentially solved at day 1 with my town circle. If we had voted from my POE the game would have been over.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

And as for my wincon I would like nobody to discuss it please because nobody would ever guess it in a million years. But in my opinion it's highly needed by the town to keep me alive. If you honestly think my play is coming from a mafia then you need to reevaluate. If you honestly think I am in SK or an arsonist or some shit, I would say cop check me but it would be a waste so I'm not going to say that.

20. ISO #170
    Ganelon

I agree with blink. For now, I'd place blink and maybe Slaol in the town circle.

21. ISO #171
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Where do I have to sign?
    L m f a o

22. ISO #172

Scum will be trying to Lynch me as long as I'm not lynched I can help this town solve this game. As stubborn as I can be you can't deny that my reads are usually pretty good. I have been learning to work past my stubbornness as of late. The first unknown setup we played I was acting Auntie town and I realized that after the game and talk to everybody. The next hidden setup game that I played I thought I found a viable strategy and acted that strategy and it was highly successful. I learn from my mistakes the previous game to treat the setup as a normal one and not be paranoid. That's also what should be done this game treat this as a normal setup. I have no FPS strategy for this one because I used it already and you guys would know I was full of shit instantly lol

23. ISO #173
    Ganelon

whats fps?

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

Anyway, I'm going to out this and say that one of the scum teams is mafia-like. Thoughts?

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

I'm not even going to reply to this with a legit post because I already addressed this in the post saying why it's not good to do that as town, while you say here that I didn't, and I am quoting you, ever consider that eventuality.
    I claim Survivor as town in the mod all the fucking time when I'm a mayor or Marshall it's highly successful. There are definitely Town benefits to claiming Survivor as an important Town roll. This is not the case for me this game as am I honest in my claim.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

THOSE BENEFITS ARE DEBATABLE FOR THE REASON BELOW, AND TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE TOWNY.

Who the fuck said that survivor was gonna help town instead of just backstab us when we'll go at a critical stage, which happens almost all the time in FM games? You say you do that in the mod; I tried, got lynched almost every time. Other people did; same result. Idk how you do it, but it's not normal lol.

If he's TPR, it's poor play because the setup is H I D D E N. TPRs fake claiming anything but citizen is just plain bad.

However, if he's scum, he just has the perfect WIFOM here. He can say "Oh, I am TPR trying not to die, don't lynch me!" and you'll buy that (Assuming you're town). Or he can just hold with his survivor claim and you'll let him live too! I don't get how you can not see that.

Also, I'm not scumpainting him: he accused me of wanting to get him modkilled for something ridiculous, literally. If that's not scumpainting, idk what it is. And if you're town, I am seriously disappointed.
    Fortunately for you, you're terrible thinking outside of the box skills and logic makes you town. You and mag are both town stop bickering.

33. ISO #183
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Bottom part in my reads is scum
    I would say that your read on me was very good because until I reread my role card I believed I was scum

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

I don't see why claiming Survivor is scummy. For all we know there may not even be a survivor. Why are you so hung up on this? Claiming survivor is literally equivalent to claiming that you've already won and that you don't care who wins. How is that scummy? It's completely non-alignment indicative, especially given that we don't have a clear role list, or even a faction list.
    Because MM is always hung up on the smallest of things
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

Are you that Marchesi guy?
    I'm not claiming yet. I'm a neutral role.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188
    Ganelon

Does the name rizzo perhaps ring a bell to you?
    Why? Are you claiming Rizzo? lol

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190
    Ganelon

You think Rizzo is the bad guy?
    I don't even know what Rizzo is. lol

41. ISO #191
    Ganelon

I don't even know what Rizzo is. lol
    But sure, Rizzo sounds evil af to me =P

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194
    Ganelon

I think you aren't neutral then.
    well my role colour is teal so I assume I'm neutral...?

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

What's your relationship with kira then?
    I don't have a team mate. You think I'd defend Kira this hard if I were scum with him? lol I'd bussed him with no regrets.

I don't believe Kira can effectively be read. He is always scummy. Which is why I don't agree with MM when it comes to "lynching" him.

47. ISO #197

On the Mago vs MM case I heavily agreed with most points Mago made so YOU WON THE BIG PRIZE MAGOROTH! You won: The top spot of my town read list. CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't think MM is scum though, too coherent for that even though he still does the thing where he's hung up on the smallest of things.
    In that regard I agree with blink and think we 4 are a solid town block for the moment. I do have slight suspicious about Brendan. Too soft on agreeing with MM to scum paint blink tbh. I love you Brendan, but that reeked of bs.

Slaol is town ez

That's my small post for now, more involvement later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

48. ISO #198

I don't have a team mate. You think I'd defend Kira this hard if I were scum with him? lol I'd bussed him with no regrets.

I don't believe Kira can effectively be read. He is always scummy. Which is why I don't agree with MM when it comes to "lynching" him.
    I scumread kira right now

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    On the Mago vs MM case I heavily agreed with most points Mago made so YOU WON THE BIG PRIZE MAGOROTH! You won: The top spot of my town read list. CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't think MM is scum though, too coherent for that even though he still does the thing where he's hung up on the smallest of things.
    In that regard I agree with blink and think we 4 are a solid town block for the moment. I do have slight suspicious about Brendan. Too soft on agreeing with MM to scum paint blink tbh. I love you Brendan, but that reeked of bs.

Slaol is town ez

That's my small post for now, more involvement later.
    Our government is corrupt

50. ISO #200
    Ganelon

I scumread kira right now
    I don't have an opinion on him at the moment.