Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #151

Re: M-FM Overwatch

hi, checking in

cant be as active today, will pick up on d2

also didnt vote for a mode, missed it in host pm

so far no scum reads yet

only stand out scum tell is a small post by lucio #110, think about why he would comment on that instead of anything else going on in the game

will probably sit my vote here for now
    -vote M-FM Lucio

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post
    Yes. Pharah is already shining as the most town player, ans Reaper is trying to paint her as someone who isn't contributing to the game / focusing on the wrong things. Aka working against what Pharah is doing.
    Pharahs stances have been shitty and their contribution hasn't really added much to the game except people seeing openings to disagree with them because of their shitty contribution.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Soldier 76 View Post
    hi, checking in

cant be as active today, will pick up on d2

also didnt vote for a mode, missed it in host pm

so far no scum reads yet

only stand out scum tell is a small post by lucio #110, think about why he would comment on that instead of anything else going on in the game

will probably sit my vote here for now
    -vote M-FM Lucio
    d2 irl or the game?

because day 1 lasts 3 days, and night lasts 1 day.

so d2 in the game is 4 days awat
    d2 in real life is around 24 hours from now.

if tou get my jist

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    That's true, and I'm not arguing this, but it's easier for scum to lurk.
    Another neutral post from Hanzo! "I'm not insinuating that lurkers are scum, but scum tend to lurk. But I'm not arguing to lynch lurkers!"

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zarya View Post
    bad logic is not a scum tell.
    And you're misrepresenting my argument. It's the way Reaper is painting Pharah, not the logic itself.

Sorry it's such a mess in here. I-I wasn't expecting company.

6. ISO #156

Effort>Lurking. Lurking is easier.
    Torbs post was retarded, really looked like he is picking on active players.
    Winston had one post, and I can't really say it was a good scum reading post, but it shows effort.
    Reaper/Parah I have an impression, but I would rather share it for the time being for reasons.
    have to say your reasoning is lazy

"effort/picking on active/i wouldnt ahare it for the time being"

feels forced and fake

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lucio View Post
    I'm strong townreading Zarya atm.

Zarya for making her 'lazy' comment in regards with her reads - I think it's something a scum wouldn't be caught dead admitting, in addition to general vibe.

Leaning toward Pharah / Reaper as TvT.
    scum hunting > town reading

or you scum and only know how to comfirm town?

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Yes. Pharah is already shining as the most town player, ans Reaper is trying to paint her as someone who isn't contributing to the game / focusing on the wrong things. Aka working against what Pharah is doing.

I disagree. Scum tend to insuinate things without taking a hard stance and while trying to remain as neutral as possible.

Empirical evidence suggests I'm a real animal.
    why are you downplaying the votes people have onyou? the points zarya made are legit and i agree with them

your attempt to seem like you dont care dont seem genuine
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    while we're on lurkers i would vote for one if we get stumped around 24 hours near the end of the day

last fm got ruined by them so lets not do that again
    how many times do people need to point this out

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

I disagree. Scum tend to insuinate things without taking a hard stance and while trying to remain as neutral as possible.

Empirical evidence suggests I'm a real animal.
    while we're on lurkers i would vote for one if we get stumped around 24 hours near the end of the day

last fm got ruined by them so lets not do that again
    Is effortless a scum tell?
    no

15. ISO #165

not really sure winston is scum but having another wagon is always good

zarya, pharah, reaper shouldnt be on the table for a lynch today imo. saying this so we dont have spread-out votes on everyone

also if you still have a rvs vote you should change it now and pick a wagon or make a case for a third one

16. ISO #166

not really sure winston is scum but having another wagon is always good

zarya, pharah, reaper shouldnt be on the table for a lynch today imo. saying this so we dont have spread-out votes on everyone

also if you still have a rvs vote you should change it now and pick a wagon or make a case for a third one
    why are you trying to derail the winston wagon? if someone else seems scummy naturally a wagon will form

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

how is saying that having a second wagon is always good even if i don't think he's that scummy 'derailing'?
    because there's no point in having multiple wagons? place your vote on theplayer who you think is scummiest

BTW since you didmt seem to agrre with the points that have been pointed out, care to explain your stance?

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

I don't like Winston, but I've not seen enough from him for a strong judgment. However, I do agree with a point made against Hanzo. Hanzo seems to rely on insinuations to make his points, not clearly spelling out motivations.

Something like this:

Nah, if you want to use accuracy then make sure they are 100% clear. Although, you seem to know that the scum wernt afk anyways.

No, but I didn't vote because I didn't know what to vote for. Certainly I'm not the only one seeing as people have already claimed this.

Why do you assume you know what scum voted for?
    I agree with the logical deduction that Pharah made originally on the point, and it wasn't really a hard one to make or understand. Scum had a pregame chat that. Yet Hanzo tries to cast shade on it with this statement; but doesn't press the point. It's the subtle things that are easy to backtrack on, but which can help begin to set the seeds of doubt about another slot's credibility. Also, it generates useless content that I think can often be indicative of scum, arguing about logical points instead of focusing on slot-specific analysis and game narrative, yet still makes the player appear active and 'useful'.

Torbs post was retarded, really looked like he is picking on active players.
    Winston had one post, and I can't really say it was a good scum reading post, but it shows effort.
    Reaper/Parah I have an impression, but I would rather share it for the time being for reasons.
    Another quote and the closest thing we got to a read attempt; said jack shit and took no positions on any of these 4 players.

General impression I get from quick skim of posts is, trying to seem useful without being so. Needling other players but not following through with the thrust, instead just letting it hang there.

-vote M-FM Hanzo

21. ISO #171

because there's no point in having multiple wagons? place your vote on theplayer who you think is scummiest

BTW since you didmt seem to agrre with the points that have been pointed out, care to explain your stance?
    that is not what i said at all so where you got "no point in multiple wagons" from my posts?

well my stance is that Hanzo is scummier for his safe comments and a general overcautious tone and I agree with the part that winston pointed out where he seemed to backtrack an not say "defensiveness is scummy" so since i think hanzo is worse and winston hasnt said anything as bad, my vote is on the person that is more likely to be scum of the two

as for what winston has said himself then i'd have to reread but i didn't find his posts to be 'contrived' or whatever zarya's vote post said

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM McCree View Post
    People who didn't post yet:

M-FM Bastion
    M-FM Genji
    M-FM Junkrat
    M-FM Mei
    M-FM Mercy
    M-FM Reinhardt
    M-FM Roadhog
    M-FM Symmetra
    M-FM Zenyatta

I'm glad days are 72 hours lol
    It's been like 2-3 hours, people are in different timezones.

There's been a lot said in the thread so far, is this really the best content you can come up with?

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

It's been like 2-3 hours, people are in different timezones.

There's been a lot said in the thread so far, is this really the best content you can come up with?
    Really? Is this the best thing you came up with yo say? If I'm not mistaken your read on me is because I haven't tried hard enough yet.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Really? Is this the best thing you came up with yo say? If I'm not mistaken your read on me is because I haven't tried hard enough yet.
    My read on you is that you've posted a decent amount yet are making the exact kind of posts I expect from scum.

If what you got from my post-read was, "I'm scumreading you because you're not trying hard enough yet," you didn't read it.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

I don't like Winston, but I've not seen enough from him for a strong judgment. However, I do agree with a point made against Hanzo. Hanzo seems to rely on insinuations to make his points, not clearly spelling out motivations.

Something like this:

I agree with the logical deduction that Pharah made originally on the point, and it wasn't really a hard one to make or understand. Scum had a pregame chat that. Yet Hanzo tries to cast shade on it with this statement; but doesn't press the point. It's the subtle things that are easy to backtrack on, but which can help begin to set the seeds of doubt about another slot's credibility. Also, it generates useless content that I think can often be indicative of scum, arguing about logical points instead of focusing on slot-specific analysis and game narrative, yet still makes the player appear active and 'useful'.

Another quote and the closest thing we got to a read attempt; said jack shit and took no positions on any of these 4 players.

General impression I get from quick skim of posts is, trying to seem useful without being so. Needling other players but not following through with the thrust, instead just letting it hang there.

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    If you think I'm trying to be useful, you clearly have read enough then.

If there is a problem with pushing on people, give me a break.

32. ISO #182

that is not what i said at all so where you got "no point in multiple wagons" from my posts?

well my stance is that Hanzo is scummier for his safe comments and a general overcautious tone and I agree with the part that winston pointed out where he seemed to backtrack an not say "defensiveness is scummy" so since i think hanzo is worse and winston hasnt said anything as bad, my vote is on the person that is more likely to be scum of the two

as for what winston has said himself then i'd have to reread but i didn't find his posts to be 'contrived' or whatever zarya's vote post said
    that was my point,

i rly dont believe that you skimed past the things regarding winston

i can get behind hanzo though

[vote]M-FM Hanzo[/vote!]

33. ISO #183

Something like this:

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    no.

Nah, if you want to use accuracy then make sure they are 100% clear. Although, you seem to know that the scum wernt afk anyways.
    if i'm reading the sentence in red correctly as a paranoid half accusation then this is actually town.
    the pointless needling and paranoia from hanzo in general feels town to me.

this is also town.

hanzo is a bad wagon.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zarya View Post
    no.

if i'm reading the sentence in red correctly as a paranoid half accusation then this is actually town.
    the pointless needling and paranoia from hanzo in general feels town to me.

this is also town.

hanzo is a bad wagon.
    How do you feel about his lack of slot-analysis then? My point about how he seems to focus on logic argumentation rather than analyzing players.

Any scum could just say, "I won't share my reasoning." I think scum are far more likely to make this attempt than they are, "I'm lazy and don't want to give my read".

39. ISO #189

okay so youre saying that everyhting to say about the thread has been said?

if not then you have stuff to say. so say it
    The only thing I guess is that mafia is more likely half-lurkers and not people who are just naturally edgy. My point I suppose is Hanzo shouldn't have 5 votes on him this early.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

How do you feel about his lack of slot-analysis then? My point about how he seems to focus on logic argumentation rather than analyzing players.

Any scum could just say, "I won't share my reasoning." I think scum are far more likely to make this attempt than they are, "I'm lazy and don't want to give my read".
    i agree which is why i voted him, ive also commented the lazy thing b4 you did i believe

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM McCree View Post
    The only thing I guess is that mafia is more likely half-lurkers and not people who are just naturally edgy. My point I suppose is Hanzo shouldn't have 5 votes on him this early.
    what about him makes you think that?

its been 3 hours iirc but given only half the players have checked in then it is ineteresting for sure
    @M-FM Zarya if you think its a bad wagon do you think its scum driven and who if you do think so?

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

i agree which is why i voted him, ive also commented the lazy thing b4 you did i believe
    Vote because I'm lazy and very useless. Is there even a pro-scum play behind what I'm doing?

Sheesh, this is why town has so many mislynches, they jump in 2 hours without even considering things

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

it could well be a playstyle thing. either way i'm strongly townreading him for his paranoia and needling.

he said he wasn't sharing it at that moment in time. that suggests he's holding out because he's looking for something particular and sharing his thoughts would wreck that process. that's town-motivated.

50. ISO #200

mccree didn't mention widowmaker

idk if thats relevant tho
    I read that particular thing to be a townie thing to do. I think this because Scum are either going to forget multiple people ie. their Scum buddies or they are going to be extra sure they covered everyone. They wouldn't want to forget to say that a townie didn't post yet, they would want to make sure that all the townies who didn't say anything yet were mentioned. So the person who was left out could be Town or Scum since a Townie isn't going to know the alignment of the person they left out. Also, Scum have Chat before the game so it would be a lot easier to remember to include those people in the observation.

TL;DR: Its a townie thing to do because only one person and not several were left out.