S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Gonna be drinking the sweet nectar that is coffee before I catch myself up.

UwU

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Please give specific examples of how I am acting different. Thanks!
    If only he would right? But reading is "oh so taboo!" (Frinckles had a good point on you though but you've posted a bit past this point so we'll see).

yes woe is me. THank u. I'm done giving him attention as Frinkle said the game will devolve into Ren v Zebus and that isn't optimal (see - virtually every game zebus has played). No more comment on the matter.
    Probably a good idea. What's your thoughts on other players then? Specifically DM and Bakermir if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Once more.
    Reading
    Doesn't
    Work

Answer all my questions now.
    Yeahhhhhhhhh... I think Renegade has a point lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #253

If "reads" don't work then what are you using to call me scum?

*mic drop*

4. ISO #254

From this point on until some point in the future, probably day 3, I am done engaging with Zedus.

Also Aivion my fave color is usually like an azure blue.
    Damn.... Renegade is making this game hard for me =((((

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah your like always Town here.
    But probably also the most likely to be converted.
    More than likely yeah. If that's the case you'll know 100% day 2 I'm the most obvious scum in existence xD (Because I rarely ever roll scum).

Nice to see you again, where are you at so far with the game (besides with my read?)

6. ISO #256

Keep in mind folks, at this time there is a SINGLE scum.
    So if there’s currently 1 scum and you give a list of 3 names that you think it is your chance of being right increases.
    So can you make a list of 3 names you believe to be most likely scum?

7. ISO #257

Well, before I go offline.

Less suspicious:
    Martin - have a good plan for town. Well, verson 1.1 is better.
    AIVION - joined the plan, communicative.
    Frinckles - can see some things, even with some rash statements. Also voted most scummy person.

Neutral:
    Dark Magician - low game presence, but voted most scummy person.
    Marshmallow Marshall - where is he?

More suspicilous:
    Mike - refusing the only good plan, pretending to be stupid then he isn't, no answers for my questions, lied 2 times.
    Bakermir - refusing the only good plan, lied 3 times, contributes to discord

Too scum to live:
    Degenerade (oh, I confuse letters like him, don't worry, it's happens!) - this one playing always the same way as town. Now he playing different way. No crying, no ostentatious resentment, hazy... This shittalking about "Ren vs Zedus in every game", what game he means? Last one, then I put him to town list forever and explained why? Previous, then he voted town, healed maf and killed n1? It's the first time I realy pushing him, lol, check every game we both involved in. Out-of-game conflict is not the reason to vote for me. Every time he protecting the first one I attacking with stupid enrage, but now I attacking himself and he trying to stay calm, because he is scum and afraid that I pointed on that. Lynch today and game will probably ends with easy town victory.
    READS ARE SO BAAADDDDD

>=((

I'd ask what you meant by some people "lying" but at this point I think it's probably not worth it soooo.

You do you... :shrug:

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

So if there’s currently 1 scum and you give a list of 3 names that you think it is your chance of being right increases.
    So can you make a list of 3 names you believe to be most likely scum?
    I actually would like to see this as well since Renegade hasn't really said much on anyone besides a few comments and on Zedus obviously.

Can you answer this too Dark Magician? From what I know of your Town Play your POV skills are... well... legendary XD (Mr. I got all the scums right on day 1 of spirits).

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

No don’t vote Zedus.
    They are most likely Town and probably SB by the look of things.
    Yeah I plan on moving my vote here soon... (considering it's a waste on Zedus) but as of now I'm still on the fence since Im sorta liking some of Renegade's recent posts now.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I actually would like to see this as well since Renegade hasn't really said much on anyone besides a few comments and on Zedus obviously.

Can you answer this too Dark Magician? From what I know of your Town Play your POV skills are... well... legendary XD (Mr. I got all the scums right on day 1 of spirits).
    Mike, Renegade and Baker.

13. ISO #263

They could the scum here.
    They are Null for me currently. Nothing really has stood out for me regarding them.
    For me I guess it's because he's actually making some progress in his posts...

Don't get me wrong he's not a town read for me just yet as well... But he isn't as scummy as he was to me before....

Games hard =(

14. ISO #264

Mike, Renegade and Baker.

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    B-but that's scummy!
    -vote AIVION

Catching up
    Holy crap he lives!

Time to read into the Squishy <3

It's rather simple, really: we just don't claim and hunt for Mallow (that sounds horrible lol). NOTE THAT CLAIMING IS STRICTLY ANTI-TOWN HERE. Unless you're at L-1 and absolutely need to claim to survive, all you'll do by claiming is either get you killed as SB or get SB killed as a concerned parent.
    **Says claiming is Anti-town**

Feels like a Towny Marshmallow so far... mhm mhm.

Good idea

If I'm SB, I'm going to AIVION.
    Says he'd go to me... Sure sure.

I can't tell if you're being too nice for my scumdar's liking or if you're just being you xD

Btw, what do you mean with the last line? Wouldn't that apply to everyone and not just Bakermir?
    Isn't sure if im me or just being nice and faking it. (I don't fake my feelings ever. Even in mafia but I like that he questions it here).

Because it's Bakermir love <3

"Anyone disagreeing with my read is scum"... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM. I think you actually have a point about AIVION, but you also just OMGUSed before someone even disagreed with you lol. Why? I'm pretty sure you don't seriously think that not having the same read on someone = not having the same alignment, especially given your experience with the game, so I'm confused here.
    -vote Mike
    Yeah feeling like a Towny Marshmellow here. The setup was wrong!!

ANARCHYYYY

16. ISO #266

Why do you feel the need to post the past game? This reads like someone who's afraid of being found out for the "wrong reasons" to me. I know it because I did it in my first game on Mafiascum, in which I was scum.
    Because Martin did and I was interacting with him at the time. Also I wasn't afraid I'm simply showing them what my town game looks like. If I was scum here I would NEVER post this link because then you all would see the difference between Scum me and Town me (When Im scum im less bubbly and more solvey And less active. Even though I actually, no joke, Haven't rollen scum much like at ALL. The best example of that is Illuminati on this site a very long time ago... and I could dig that one up too if people want xD).

Also you scared of this link because YOUR In it and people will know the difference between Town Marshy and Scummy Marshy?!?! /s

:P

Yep

Renegade - Zedus isn't the thunderdome of the century, though... there's literally no reason to have to pick between one of them atm. Also, how is Renegade's activity strong or AI in any way? I don't think it is. Even more importantly, why the hell would you vote someone you like??
    Aaaagh. The Marshall Wouldn't Ever Post Something Like Dis As A Town Player...........

Feels Pretty Scummy Da Me...

**Inserts youtube video about justice**

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Is Frinckles scum because he likes teal and grey-blue? :P

I don't see how he had been "avoiding conversation" with anyone.
    It was with me.

And yes Grey = scum color.

Like cmon DUHHH??

...what? This is incoherent.

I had missed this post. Boooo.

What's up with DM, though? He didn't say anything scummy (nor did he say much at all, in fact), so that's pretty random from you.
    I like this observation though. Also he used purple so that's automatically towny asf (Hue).

HERESY

I'm surprised this specific heresy only appears on page 4 though lol
    :3

This feels very genuine, town!AIVION style. +townpoints
    Yeah ok you're town, you are far too carefree for scum!AIVION and you aren't faking being carefree, you're actually having fun lol. I also like the Zedus read (town reevaluation or at least town putting things back into perspective).

What makes you feel better about Frinckles? I don't see it.

NO U XD

Your read on me feels... Idk. You actually never played a game with me as Scum!AIVION So how would you know how Scum!AIVION Would act in opposition to how I always act?

Also Because of my Interactions with Frinckles and his observation on Renegade (At the time). I see why you're voting him though considering he said he'd vote DM and didn't really say why.

And my early read on him felt off... like he's there but not really there (scum thing to do).

Might have to think more on that under my waterfall...

21. ISO #271

There’s also hope that it’s you and you will convert me tonight and we win this shit.
    Because honestly if your scum you probably just win or come close to it.
    If Im scum im 100% Fucked <3 4 people said they'd check me tonight lmao

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Yeah and I was one of them.
    True...

I'm going to have to make some insane notes and try to think more on who could be scum because right now im having a hard time deciding on that.

Mike is a safe vote purely because he's a slippery scum... but at the same time I wanna trust him this game.

>.<

24. ISO #274

True...

I'm going to have to make some insane notes and try to think more on who could be scum because right now im having a hard time deciding on that.

Mike is a safe vote purely because he's a slippery scum... but at the same time I wanna trust him this game.

>.<
    What’s your thoughts on Baker?

25. ISO #275

Right now?

MM / Frinkle / third to be determined so far. They seem to be laying low.

If you read the setup, OOO has SB recruit first, which suggests (as noted by Banana in it) that if you are town you want to show that as much as possible so you can get recruited and become immune to anti vaxxer propoganda.

The reason Stealth acts before MM is to not discourage players from being townie day 1. Stealth gets first pick on who he wants to make conversion immune. If anything, there should be a competition to be MOST townie to get that first pick

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Right now?

MM / Frinkle / third to be determined so far. They seem to be laying low.

If you read the setup, OOO has SB recruit first, which suggests (as noted by Banana in it) that if you are town you want to show that as much as possible so you can get recruited and become immune to anti vaxxer propoganda.
    MM actually has posted. Have you read and gone through his posts?

What makes you think he's Scum? I personally like his thoughts he's laid out and feels pretty much like Town Marshy to me.

Frinckles I can see I'm on the fence rn with him.

Also I feel like noting that bit about the SB recruit is a moot thing to do right now... but you are right though lol xD

28. ISO #278

If Im scum im 100% Fucked <3 4 people said they'd check me tonight lmao
    Did I miss one?

So far I got:
    Spoiler : N1 Check claims: :

Martin -> MM (#17)

Zedus -> Martin (#22) // -> Baker (#174)

AIVION -> Baker (#32)

Frinckles -> AIVION (#46)

DM -> AIVION (#57)

Renegade -> Frinckles (#100)

Mike -> Zedus (#107)

MM -> AIVION (#231)

baker ->
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Did I miss one?

So far I got:
    Spoiler : N1 Check claims: :

Martin -> MM (#17)

Zedus -> Martin (#22) // -> Baker (#174)

AIVION -> Baker (#32)

Frinckles -> AIVION (#46)

DM -> AIVION (#57)

Renegade -> Frinckles (#100)

Mike -> Zedus (#107)

MM -> AIVION (#231)

baker ->
    ....This feels like the time I counted 11 to your 10-player setup.

I guess I miscounted xD and it's funny that you of all people caught it.

31. ISO #281

Oh also since im commenting on a post that's talking about that night action Plan thingy...

I officially change this to me checking Mike Tonight

32. ISO #282

NOTE THAT CLAIMING IS STRICTLY ANTI-TOWN HERE.
    It's not, if everyone claiming SB and updating targets. The main question for us is "If someone dies at night and flips SB, how can we know who was his target with no LW allowed?"
    Martin said "I will openly say my target, so if I am SB you will know it"
    I said "If everyone will do the same, it will be easy to find scum, let's do this"
    After that I fixed things in this post:

Maybe my english is bad, I will try to explain another way.

Let players be A, B, C, D, E, F. A is scum.

Example 1.
    A: if I am SB i will check B.
    B: if I am SB i will check C.
    C: if I am SB i will check D.
    D: if I am SB i will check E.
    E: if I am SB i will check F.
    F: if I am SB i will check A.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. Now he will shoot C next night.

Example 2.
    A: if I am SB i will check F.
    B: if I am SB i will check F.
    C: if I am SB i will check D.
    D: if I am SB i will check F.
    E: if I am SB i will check D.
    F: if I am SB i will check D.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. SB is C, E or F, guessing chance is 1/3. Bad idea to shoot.

Also. Most likely the persons in possible SB's visit list will not be recruited even if not protected. Will scum risk to recruid D if 3 players said they will check him as SB? Likely not.
    Good plan for us:
    1. everyone claims SB and openly call their night targets.
    2. we shold have 2 or 3 players, claiming visiting the same target (as in Example 2).
    3. if one of us dies and flips SB, we just lynching his target and gg.
    4. if scum failed to recruit someone, and that someone is visited by 2-3 players, that will be hard for him to guess with shooting.

Plan will works great if everyone will accept it. Do you invent another way to give info for town from dead SB with no LW in game? If not, join this plan.
    Claiming is not anti-town. Refusing this plan without offering anything in return is anti-town. That's why refusers are in my suspicious list.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

33. ISO #283

Nah Frinckles said it earlier, counted 3 instead of 2 (at the time)....

I looked and unless they used a word other than "check" or "visit" then this mystery person checking/vising AIVION didn't say it clearly.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #284

[vote][/unvote]

Breakfast time. Will be leaving soon for work and taking my kid to Gymnastics class later so I'll probably be on more a bit later on.

35. ISO #285

[vote][/unvote]

Breakfast time. Will be leaving soon for work and taking my kid to Gymnastics class later so I'll probably be on more a bit later on.
    nani?

-vote Zedus

Re-voting I think takes your vote down. coulda sworn the unvote thing worked tho? I did it a few times in spirits lol xD

36. ISO #286

nani?

-vote Zedus

Re-voting I think takes your vote down. coulda sworn the unvote thing worked tho? I did it a few times in spirits lol xD
    oh for goodness sake... Sigh whatever consider my vote not on Zedus >.>

37. ISO #287

oh for goodness sake... Sigh whatever consider my vote not on Zedus >.>
    wait final plan:

-unvote

I think its unvote and unvote (god im tired)

38. ISO #288

I'd ask what you meant by some people "lying" but at this point I think it's probably not worth it soooo.
    For example, attributed the words of one person to another. Little things, comes from inattention or from evil intentions. Everyone can miss something, so that is not HUGE reason to lynch, but a little reason to suspect someone.
    I agree with plan C.

39. ISO #289

For example, attributed the words of one person to another. Little things, comes from inattention or from evil intentions. Everyone can miss something, so that is not HUGE reason to lynch, but a little reason to suspect someone.
    I actually like this post.

And tbh I can agree with it.

Has the world turned upside down?!?!

40. ISO #290

I actually like this post.

And tbh I can agree with it.

Has the world turned upside down?!?!
    Okay time to actually eat breakfast xD Brb before I leave for work.

41. ISO #291

Frinckles had a good point on you though but you've posted a bit past this point so we'll see.
    He is simple. Frinckles pointed on something and he immediately tried to fix it
    I agree with plan C.

42. ISO #292

Good plan for us:
    1. everyone claims SB and openly call their night targets.
    2. we shold have 2 or 3 players, claiming visiting the same target (as in Example 2).
    3. if one of us dies and flips SB, we just lynching his target and gg.
    4. if scum failed to recruit someone, and that someone is visited by 2-3 players, that will be hard for him to guess with shooting.
    1. We're claiming IF we are SB and who we're targeting.

A few pointers that MM won't know:

-If SB changed their target to someone they thought would be converted rather than who they thought was MM

-Whether the person they targeted was SB or not (SB only dies if they are shot by MM or SB visits MM, NOT MM trying to convert SB)

Furthermore:
    Quote Originally Posted by MM role card
    Night Action: Target a player to spread propaganda. Your action will automatically fail (and no feedback is sent to your target) if an Anti-Vaxxer was alive during the day
    You are not informed if your action is successful
    MM doesn't know if it failed unless they already have converted someone who's alive (in which case it always fails). For all they know, they have an Anti-Vaxxer scum ally on D2, but only the Anti-Vaxxer would know who MM is.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #293

He is simple. Frinckles pointed on something and he immediately tried to fix it
    Hence why Renegade isn't exactly "out of the hole" just yet for me.

I also want him to elaborate further on his scum reads since one of them feels pretty... weak. (The MM one).

44. ISO #294

1. We're claiming IF we are SB and who we're targeting.

A few pointers that MM won't know:

-If SB changed their target to someone they thought would be converted rather than who they thought was MM

-Whether the person they targeted was SB or not (SB only dies if they are shot by MM or SB visits MM, NOT MM trying to convert SB)

Furthermore:

MM doesn't know if it failed unless they already have converted someone who's alive (in which case it always fails). For all they know, they have an Anti-Vaxxer scum ally on D2, but only the Anti-Vaxxer would know who MM is.
    Yeah true. Like for example if I WAS SB I would probably flip flop all of Night 1 worried if I'm making the right choice or not lol.

I actually didn't notice that bit on MM's role card... good catch. That could also be a nice tool to remember for seeing if people act different Day 2, especially towards other players.

UwU

45. ISO #295

Yeah true. Like for example if I WAS SB I would probably flip flop all of Night 1 worried if I'm making the right choice or not lol.

I actually didn't notice that bit on MM's role card... good catch. That could also be a nice tool to remember for seeing if people act different Day 2, especially towards other players.

UwU
    I was holding on to it to see if anyone would call it out, for insight reasons.

So far it seems like a !Town Zedus who's tunneling on an idea that he can't let go of.

I think when he was scum with me in my last game, he was a bit more "flexible" as a player. Even just willing to flat-out agree me for agreement's sake on my n3 scum chat arguments. Here he's just trying really hard to press this wrong idea or misconception that provides little benefit to the actual MM unless they're FPS'ing (Fancy Play Style) to get town cred.

I could be wrong, but I think I have a good enough gut-read on him for today. Of course that could change tomorrow if he got converted.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

I was holding on to it to see if anyone would call it out, for insight reasons.

So far it seems like a !Town Zedus who's tunneling on an idea that he can't let go of.

I think when he was scum with me in my last game, he was a bit more "flexible" as a player. Even just willing to flat-out agree me for agreement's sake on my n3 scum chat arguments. Here he's just trying really hard to press this wrong idea or misconception that provides little benefit to the actual MM unless they're FPS'ing (Fancy Play Style) to get town cred.

I could be wrong, but I think I have a good enough gut-read on him for today. Of course that could change tomorrow if he got converted.
    It's partly why I don't think he's scum too (But then again He also said that my reasoning for not scum reading him is wrong because he's trying to change)

But for now I'm more than likely not wanting to lynch him today.

Since you and I are Interacting, who's your top 3 scum reads and why?

48. ISO #298

Renegade (3 [L-2]):
    Zedus, Frinckles, Dark Magician
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    bakermir
    Zedus (1 [L-4]):
    Mike
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

If a plurality elimination were to happen right now, Renegade would be eliminated.

And I might be fine with that for the moment as I haven't discerned much insight on him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #299

Got 15 minutes left before I must leave for work for when that happens I'll be MIA from the thread most of the day until night.

Consider my vote on Renegade as of now until he comes back in and elaborates on his reads.

I'd ACTUALLY vote him but... Don't want him to be at L-1 so early because he could potentially be hammered Early (*COUGH COUGH*)

50. ISO #300

Since you and I are Interacting, who's your top 3 scum reads and why?
    I don't think I should be "scum reading" yet per-se....

MM (the role) I would imagine would have to play towny, at least enough to get eliminated. Given that they don't know anything about their conversions.

There are also 8 players who are town at the moment.

Fairly high chance my scum reads are wrong, especially when d1 is likely going to be a race to be "towny".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"