S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2642
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    I don't think you read many of my posts if you don't think that I was solving a lot.

I didn't 150 post and write walls, but every post I made served a purpose of solving. Compare that with the intent behind Kuti's posts for instance?

Anyway... it's whatever. I agree that I wasn't as solvy as Martin, but I reckon I was solvier than you lol.

But hey, I also barely read any of your posts and thought you were mafia so maybe I shouldn't comment on other people's solviness when I've only read 20% of the game.
    Not to go back into that tunnel, but I read your ISO on D1 and was like "okay, there are some takes, but they are never explained, like, EVER"
    That doesn't count as solving in my book, anyone can say "A bad B good C idk D towncore E ..." and it doesn't really move anything forward lol. Meanwhile, I got reactions out of people for the entire D1 and formed explained reads
    but ok
    and yes, nice """avatar""".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not to go back into that tunnel, but I read your ISO on D1 and was like "okay, there are some takes, but they are never explained, like, EVER"
    That doesn't count as solving in my book, anyone can say "A bad B good C idk D towncore E ..." and it doesn't really move anything forward lol. Meanwhile, I got reactions out of people for the entire D1 and formed explained reads
    but ok
    I hear ya, but my read of that guy is 'if we end up in similar places he is town' cause we think a lot alike

he's prob just town

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Since half of this stuff is awhile back I'm spoilering it. I did want to bring attention to two things though which I moved out of the spoiler

Spoiler : wall post by martin :

that doesn't make it better unless we're having a misunderstanding about, if Achro is indeed a strong town, you attempted to (or did) blow their cover

personally what I was wondering earlier (when I said another possibility) is if you might be jester for that statement since it seems rather foolish to me for both mafia and town

you were implicitly or direct claiming a fair number of things before that but whatever

toneread is that you're just being yourself given the aggressiveness and (seeming) indignation-y attitude you've been having after I started pressuring you

I do hope you have SRs beyond those who voted you because fmpov MM/PoD probably doesn't contain a wolf. Or if it does, its unlikely compared to most people.

fwiw some aspects of the OMGUS have felt rather indignation-like, which I tend to view positively

like just look at how he expected me to somehow tell what his role is earlier (prior to claim) despite later saying he didn't want to claim and getting mad at his voters lol

OMGUS looks bad if it doesn't have good tone it imo

if you're expecting me to be here always frequently like that then that's not gonna happen, I would elaborate but I suspect that achieves nothing and at worst becomes a silly/ridiculous little argument, but whenever I am here I will be putting in a fair amount of effort and whenever I'm not going to be here for a significant amount of time (either because I decided to or IRL calls) I will try to let people know

my role isn't a medium but has some very limited-post-death-power

its possible multiple people have post-death stuff in their roles and so a medium-izer is meant to help ensure town doesn't miss out a lot on post-death just because they lost a medium or two on n1

so I'm not as convinced that such a thing prevent DM's claim

foolish of you to think FM players would be normal regular people

(I actually kind find it funny that this is being said since Wiisp was expecting me to be here seemingly for most of my awake hours with content and that I was dropping off solely for that lol)

I'd love to tell you all about how it seems a lot of people have disregarded the idea of hiding information from mafia

it feels like its getting worse by the moment on that front

good post

I wonder why you can't convince yourself about now but ultra/mac was a thing I was wondering about earlier this game

I mean in that I feel if there is a deepwolf then it may be Ultra just because it feels most of his activity as of late (in particular w.r.t his rather neutrally toned comments on my initial pressure of DM) seem not aligned towards pursuing his own goals

and Mac I just don't have much reasons going for him, in part because he is a skilled player but also like he mentioned lumi out of nowhere (as he evidentially recently reviewed all the players it seems) and I'm wondering if it was an intentional derp

(above quotes were snipped)

why are you saying this after you made a big post of reads and some of those reads are explicitly no reads

-vote macdougall

actually it was by virtue of Janitor being a possible role/variation/stack whatever in the setup list @powerofdeath
    Mac could I ask you to revisit this question from Martin? From my interpretation, he's saying he doesn't believe you didn't realize Lumi wasn't a player because you already posted a readslist on everyone. It's kind of a good point actually

4. ISO #1554

I'm not gonna quote the whole Ikarus-POD conversation because it's long, but just a sample:

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    if you are referring to Dark's SOD2 post, yeah I've read it.

The reason why I could not believe Banana's 'slip-as you call it' Ghost of Christmas.

His very second post said it is him Ghost of Banana past - how is that a slip? It's literally playing on words. It's a claim masked by his joking nature.

The rest of banana's posts were either jokes or scrutinizing the rest of us for speculation.

The only revealing and very helpful info came from Frinkckles.

Also why are you so confident in Dark's post from Banana was not amended?
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Because I know Banana since like 2014. Thats almost 9 years, I can tell his writing apart from Dark's
    This kind of inquiry from Ikarus makes a lot of sense from a genuine townie perspective, considering he doesn't know the site's history enough for this to be obvious for him. As for POD, he's being entirely transparent as far as I can tell - which isn't insanely hard to do as scum, I'll grant you that, but it's at least helpful and towny enough imo.

I see no red flags preventing me from saying POD and Ikarus are towncore for now (unless DM is somehow town, in which case I'd have some doubts on POD, I guess). Although I guess it might be wiser to wait for more info before towncoring, idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    but ok
    reading ISO's bad

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Mac could I ask you to revisit this question from Martin? From my interpretation, he's saying he doesn't believe you didn't realize Lumi wasn't a player because you already posted a readslist on everyone. It's kind of a good point actually
    I copy pasted the initial post in the OP and used it as a basis for my readslist.

I initially didn't think anything of it.

I then discovered the magical ISO list and saw Lumi's name there.

I thought wow Lumi is in this game, weird that I've not seen any posts. Paying no mind at all to the fact that Lumi's name wasn't in the original OP list because I am in fact, a moron sometimes that doesn't apply past information to present thinking.

I then continued for a time, in the game, thinking Lumi was in fact in it, and assuming that one day I might actually see a Lumi post and saying nothing of it.

At some point I made those posts about Lumi.

You can suspect me for this if you want, it's reasonable to do so.

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

I copy pasted the initial post in the OP and used it as a basis for my readslist.

I initially didn't think anything of it.

I then discovered the magical ISO list and saw Lumi's name there.

I thought wow Lumi is in this game, weird that I've not seen any posts. Paying no mind at all to the fact that Lumi's name wasn't in the original OP list because I am in fact, a moron sometimes that doesn't apply past information to present thinking.

I then continued for a time, in the game, thinking Lumi was in fact in it, and assuming that one day I might actually see a Lumi post and saying nothing of it.

At some point I made those posts about Lumi.

You can suspect me for this if you want, it's reasonable to do so.
    Hmm... ehh, I'll give you a pass for now

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

I don't understand why y'all yeeted cucho and I'm a bit mad tbh, that was the easiest LHF yeet I've ever seen and 7 of you fell for it (well 5, really cuz at least 1 scum + mac's self pres but still), what the fuck ?
    So looking at VC :

ika : just mad @ cucho's playstyle — this means th evote is NAI IMO, def not town cleared
    kuti : SA2 (Scum According To) : mac — I don't recall why but that vote landed there early, so that's not too bad a look I guess
    ultra : ? (TA2 (Town According To) : Achro)
    macdoug : self pres — says cucho looks like miselim. TA2 : Achro
    stellaria : Mad about the hydra thing ? TA2 : Achro
    Martin : DEAD
    Achro : ?? pres mac ? says some1 voting him is scum, probably "PoD or cucho". Later admits cucho looks like miselim ?! I really don't undertand it tbh, esp from a neutral claim, but maybe I just suck ? Would love an explanation cuz FMPOV it don't make sense

Anyway so from a basic look at this, we should probably lynch in kuti/ika/stellaria/achro ?

Back to catching up I go—@ the start of p27 atm.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

PoD and Dark both playing as Medium and Pod's insistence that two has to verify the words of dead people - and yet they can only do it on even or odd nights and there is no way to verify it because if they were WvW, they could easily amend the posts. The only thing we can trust is the message from the grave by host.

Not to mention Dark saying banana said pod should not be touched.

How convenient.

Anyway, I was proding about Kuti, but my stance changed

-vote Dark Magician
    OMGUS

you were right Achro, there is such a thing as Too Bad To Be A Wolf, after all.

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

why, for asking you a valid question? This is a poor reason to change your townlist and feels more like OMGUS.

See, if I know you are useful past day 1 and beneficial to solving wolves, why wouldn't wolves kill you? That is like an obvious target for mafia.
    Bro, please. You must know that an unknown PR is scarier than a suspected known PR....

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Are you serious ? Have we played the same second half of D2 ? Cuz the hydra thing is literally all I remember from you about that part.
    Yes, there was a hydra thing. We did play the same game. But I wasn't mad. And I think you're getting that idea from PoD, who has grossly misrepresented the situation, claiming that I threw a fit about it.

There was no fit. You could look through my ISO if you want. I made a post explaining my position on the hydra thing.

But it's a moot point to argue about it. Because I was right on every one of my points.

- Frinckles confirmed to me he knew nothing about any Hydra. Debunked Charmander's claim that he signed off on a new addition to the hydra. You can ask him yourself if you'd like.
    - Charmander outright admitted that the Hydra was fake, confirming further that he was lying.
    - Kuti in particular was wrong about giving Charmander a day 1 pass based on the premise that one of the "hydra" members was a newbie.

I could look for post numbers too if you want me to.

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    To be perfectly honest I chopped banana because they called me no value.

I was offended.
    And I didn't chop Banana at all. Banana chopped themselves when I said that I didn't want to chop them and that there was no dome and they snap voted me and said "is it a dome now" and then essentially egged everyone else on to vote them while I coherently explained why I wasn't mafia and even then I didn't vote them until there was quite literally no alternative.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

Yes, there was a hydra thing. We did play the same game. But I wasn't mad. And I think you're getting that idea from PoD, who has grossly misrepresented the situation, claiming that I threw a fit about it.

There was no fit. You could look through my ISO if you want. I made a post explaining my position on the hydra thing.

But it's a moot point to argue about it. Because I was right on every one of my points.

- Frinckles confirmed to me he knew nothing about any Hydra. Debunked Charmander's claim that he signed off on a new addition to the hydra. You can ask him yourself if you'd like.
    - Charmander outright admitted that the Hydra was fake, confirming further that he was lying.
    - Kuti in particular was wrong about giving Charmander a day 1 pass based on the premise that one of the "hydra" members was a newbie.

I could look for post numbers too if you want me to.
    Do you agree that if there is a t/w dynamic between the two mediums PoD and DM that PoD is more likely mafia than DM?

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

Do you agree that if there is a t/w dynamic between the two mediums PoD and DM that PoD is more likely mafia than DM?
    I'm of two minds on this question.

1st, PoD didn't show up in any carol, and DM did show up.
    2nd, PoD seems to have grossly misrepresented the situation that I was in yesterday, in a way that struck me as particularly egregious.

In a situation where there's 1 town and 1 wolf between PoD and DM, I'd have to stick with the facts and do my best to ignore my bias and say that DM is more likely the wolf.

Not that you asked for this bit, but for what it's worth, I think kuti is more likely to be non-town than Dark Magician.

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

I don't understand why y'all yeeted cucho and I'm a bit mad tbh, that was the easiest LHF yeet I've ever seen and 7 of you fell for it (well 5, really cuz at least 1 scum + mac's self pres but still), what the fuck ?
    So looking at VC :

ika : just mad @ cucho's playstyle — this means th evote is NAI IMO, def not town cleared
    kuti : SA2 (Scum According To) : mac — I don't recall why but that vote landed there early, so that's not too bad a look I guess
    ultra : ? (TA2 (Town According To) : Achro)
    macdoug : self pres — says cucho looks like miselim. TA2 : Achro
    stellaria : Mad about the hydra thing ? TA2 : Achro
    Martin : DEAD
    Achro : ?? pres mac ? says some1 voting him is scum, probably "PoD or cucho". Later admits cucho looks like miselim ?! I really don't undertand it tbh, esp from a neutral claim, but maybe I just suck ? Would love an explanation cuz FMPOV it don't make sense

Anyway so from a basic look at this, we should probably lynch in kuti/ika/stellaria/achro ?

Back to catching up I go—@ the start of p27 atm.
    The dude complained nobody was lynching the indie, I offered the wagon to him and he declined me for a thunderdome with Mac.

Why do you think Kutiplz voting early on an obvious town reflects well on them? It's literally the opposite - players voting for him closer to end of day when other options start to close out have a better excuse. Doesn't mean they aren't scum, just that the explanation is more readily available.

28. ISO #1578

Why I've been shading dark and pushing.

I received a carol last night.

Names that popped up were Dark, Kuti and MM.
    bursts in laughter

Okay that makes some sense I guess. Couple questions for you, tho :

1) why the hell would you push DM of these 3 ?
    2) why the fuck would you keep that info from us ?

and to everyone else :

the way I see it (which might be confbias but hey) the only reason to withhold the carol is to forge another, more interesting one as scum by that might also be paranoie talking, so how (un)likely do you think it is for this carol to have been tampered with ?

29. ISO #1579

My goal was to get some intel.

I'd note that Kuti is Jester - and Dark n MM are both town - satisfies carol

But given how carol can contain 'at least one non town' - I was also prodding into Dark.

I don't like Dark's responses so far - given the change in tonal and his eagerness to top scumread me from townread because I'm asking some questions. Of course I was shading dark at first, but that was to observe how they'd react, aside from my questions - which I also achieved.

MM, in W!Dark, I'd believe is town.
    MM, in T!Dark, I'd have to go there further.
    Giving in to paranoia : is the red part how you forged the carol ?

Why are you still reasoning ONLY around DM's flip and not kuti's or MM's ?

30. ISO #1580

the way I see it (which might be confbias but hey) the only reason to withhold the carol is to forge another, more interesting one as scum by that might also be paranoie talking, so how (un)likely do you think it is for this carol to have been tampered with ?
    I imagine the best way to answer this is to judge the three people allegedly in the carol based on their own merits. If you think that there's a non-town in Dark, Kuti, and MM, then the carol seems at least somewhat likely to be true. And from what I can tell, I don't think anyone so far disagrees with this. If you don't think there's a non-town between Dark, Kuti, or MM, then we probably aren't playing the same game. Though, technically, Ikarus=mafia and Carol=tampered aren't mutually exclusive.

31. ISO #1581

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    It was eitherg you or banana. Idk man I am just trying to keep people I tr alive
    This is literally the best Kutiplz can come up with in regards to her reasoning for the Banana vote - imposing some false dichotomy to excuse two votes on Mac/Banana well before the end of day

Loldebite how do you think this looks good I want you to justify moving the needle on this considering from your standpoint yoy should be catching up and didnt miss/forget this

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

I'm of two minds on this question.

1st, PoD didn't show up in any carol, and DM did show up.
    2nd, PoD seems to have grossly misrepresented the situation that I was in yesterday, in a way that struck me as particularly egregious.

In a situation where there's 1 town and 1 wolf between PoD and DM, I'd have to stick with the facts and do my best to ignore my bias and say that DM is more likely the wolf.

Not that you asked for this bit, but for what it's worth, I think kuti is more likely to be non-town than Dark Magician.
    Being in a carol is fairly rand in and of itself. And given Kuti is in it, i'm viewing it as a town point in DM's favour lol.

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

Holy fucking shit you piss me off. Is that the first time you ever see someone troll D1 or what ?! Does trolling once mean you're irredeemable or what ?!

POD was talking to Stellaria about how a bunch of us were in his POE because Banana was 'an obvious PR' (because he slipped the role 'Ghost of Banana past') and we yeeted him. He was arguing that banana was an obvious PR as if we should've trusted his claim after all. Both Stellaria and I argued how we could've known and TRUSTED his claim especially when I don't know how banana plays (dont know about stellaria), and banana's trolling on day 1 made it just hard to know what is the truth and what is not? Perhaps players here who knows banana knows better, but I simply don't. That is why I did not trust the claim of a troll - as PoD describes. If that makes me the worst town player, then so be it.

And this is coming from a post flip discussion. NOBODY tried to actively advocate the votes away from Banana during EoD. Hindsight is 20/20 and anyone can be the best player in the game if they argue how they were right after someone flipped.

36. ISO #1586

I imagine the best way to answer this is to judge the three people allegedly in the carol based on their own merits. If you think that there's a non-town in Dark, Kuti, and MM, then the carol seems at least somewhat likely to be true. And from what I can tell, I don't think anyone so far disagrees with this. If you don't think there's a non-town between Dark, Kuti, or MM, then we probably aren't playing the same game. Though, technically, Ikarus=mafia and Carol=tampered aren't mutually exclusive.
    I think DM is obvious town outside of the carol.

I had MM/Kuti as w/w but have come around on MM anyway.

Kuti is just mafia let's just get on with the killing Kuti part.

37. ISO #1587

Being in a carol is fairly rand in and of itself. And given Kuti is in it, i'm viewing it as a town point in DM's favour lol.
    That's fair, actually. If I had to choose a non-town between the three, obviously Kuti would be it. But I'm biased that way.

And also, I don't really think the right play is to kill either of the medium claims. If it's truly t/w, we're taking a 50/50 shot by lynching one. If the first lynch flips town, then we won't necessarily know that the other is scum. Scum can just kill the other medium, meaning we don't get Martin's death results. And anyway, if only one of them was alive to give the results, we would have very little reason to trust them, except for the modpost thingy. I just think it's better to have both mediums alive so that they can corroborate each other's results and keep each other honest.

38. ISO #1588

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This is literally the best Kutiplz can come up with in regards to her reasoning for the Banana vote - imposing some false dichotomy to excuse two votes on Mac/Banana well before the end of day

Loldebite how do you think this looks good I want you to justify moving the needle on this considering from your standpoint yoy should be catching up and didnt miss/forget this
    FYI people she townreads were Dark Magician and Wiisp who at the time I don't think had been towny nor was Kuti's townread of them very reasonable.

39. ISO #1589

And this is coming from a post flip discussion. NOBODY tried to actively advocate the votes away from Banana during EoD. Hindsight is 20/20 and anyone can be the best player in the game if they argue how they were right after someone flipped.
    I offered up a third alternative in Achro and you didn't seem interested, why

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

Spoiler : macdougall's big reads post & poe :
    If I wanted to be like

Scrutineering towards my own perspectives

I would say that it is unfair of me to assume the point about you all being polarised or whatever

Though I was right about my read on Martin, which was my meta town read, which is funny that he is the one that died

and I am told by many people Ultra is polarised, and he is stupidly obvious town

And Achro and I agree on Ika which is like ... they are lock

Then Dark Magician is being just like this force of figuring shit out and lack of TMI and they are just obvious in that way

Wiisp is someone that is definitely good enough to fool me as a wolf sometimes, so I guess like ... I shouldn't be so bullish there, but i personally feel like they kinda have no info, and their approach to me on day 1 is like not something mafia often do, and then they were all mad at the bad town play that was occurring and that's towny also. Also I think they were just a pocket target of Kuti's.

I think Kuti sort of spewed Marshall mafia when I asked them why marshall was town and they just shrugged and said good tone or whatever and otherwise hasn't said anything. It was a bad reason and they weren't comfortable engaging me on the subject of Marshall. I think outside that Marshall has had bad takes.

Arrow I just have no read on they are POE by default and someone said they have equity to be with Kuti so like imma confbias that they're just mafia.

Who's left?

Oh PoD. The other medium thing. Yeah like... they did some hectic "imma solve" style townclearing of themselves, but yeah the whole 3 mediums all being town thing is like ... maybe evidence that PoD/DM are t/w but also feels like a misdirect but also i dunno fuck it.

Like the way I see it I go

Kill Kuti
    Kill Arrow
    Kill Marshall

if the game doesn't end kill the medium/s if they aren't dead

if they are dead and the game's not over, maybe kill Wiisp?

Maybe Stellaria is mafia if I am wrong about everything but i just ... feel like they've been pro town and all "hold up fam" in a way that is just like ... regularly towny to me? I just townread them. What of it? Fight me?

I dunno the game feels broken level easy now.

You forgot me :'(

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

FYI people she townreads were Dark Magician and Wiisp who at the time I don't think had been towny nor was Kuti's townread of them very reasonable.
    Kutiplz felt very touch and go D1 and approached wagons before they started saying something townie and then quickly backpedaling, the issue is she stopped doing this as soon as it was crunchtime and someone was pretty obviously spewing themselves town in banana, so I wonder if she had stake in getting ahead of one of those earlier wagons before the split became you/banana, otherwise Kuti feels like the type of player to play hindsight hero. Just spitballing.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

bursts in laughter

Okay that makes some sense I guess. Couple questions for you, tho :

1) why the hell would you push DM of these 3 ?
    2) why the fuck would you keep that info from us ?

and to everyone else :

1) - I've been fine about pursuing Kutiplz. I stated as much. DM is second person to go after because I SL DM day 1 anyway, while I TR MM. I didn't explore Kutiplz here because my mind was more or less settled on lynching Kutiplz (hence my initial kuti vote) but rather wanted to explore into Dark and get some information about the slot by shading him hard. I do admit my mistake of misreading one of his posts.

2) - Why not? I wanted to hold off revealing the carol before I start asking questions because I wanted to read what they had to say in SoD. Aside form Kutiplz, I wasn't all the certain about Dark or MM regardless of my day 1 reads. So I waited, realise MM wasn't coming at that point in time, then revealed.

3) Not directed at me, but yes, w!ikarus could've easily forged the carol. But if your paranoia about my forged carol is justified, yet my paranoia about dark's SoD post possibily being tempered with is a ridiculous idea, then there is hypocrisy there. How (un)likely do you think we have 3 mediums?

47. ISO #1597

Giving in to paranoia : is the red part how you forged the carol ?

Why are you still reasoning ONLY around DM's flip and not kuti's or MM's ?
    Let me make it clear - I do not think Kuti is town - and I think the slot is either neutral or mafia.

Day 1 - I scumleaned DM. I townread MM.

I wanted to explore the possiblility of DM being mafia because while Kuti being non town satisfies the carol, there is also possibility another player is also non-town. Had it mentioned players like Kutiplz/Ultra/Mac - I wouldn't even go to the other ones.

48. ISO #1598

TMI ? Why do you put the carol aside already lol

Because you know it's fake ?
    ??

I am not putting aside the carol

Kutiplz's name is literally the first name that came up.

If people think DM and MM are both town

Why would I linger when I wasn't sure about DM in the first place?

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600