KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 250
Register

User Tag List

Page 250 of 462 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,500 of 23056
  1. ISO #12451

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    This is where the shotslist is at right now, I dont think there's been further amendments made for now
    Oh okay, going to reread some of the slots . gth Anthill is scum , chroma and parei town, and the other 3 I have really no opinion atm

2. ISO #12452

3. ISO #12453

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Consensus town claim what they sent, so they get the reward, if anyone tries to repeat what was sent or doesn't claim then put those on the PoE
    but.
    but.
    i am stocked on zaza, so i can enjoy all your fave songs submitted there all night

4. ISO #12454

5. ISO #12455

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    Oh okay, going to reread some of the slots . gth Anthill is scum , chroma and parei town, and the other 3 I have really no opinion atm
    I'm working through things now but I do somewhat want to swap out Four Past Seven assuming that they're not lying about their role, n can kinda see Chroma town based on the whole self resolving stuff so roughly with you there

6. ISO #12456

gm thread

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    @FM-Scarf
    @Autumn;
    @Yellow Snow;

can we take BHD off the list today? i had mech reasons to keep her alive last night
    think snow does this below but quoting it for completeness

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    Morning all

I have great news: The next 5 days are holidays here, as if I didn't already have too much time.
    @FM-Scarf whenever you want we can discuss ITAs but we won't see eye to eye on chibi tbh

Joycat not being in there is probably a big fault of mine, but we have ITA2 and 3 people have 100% ITAs by ringmaster no?
    @FM-Tiny Hippo The 100% ITAs didnt happen
    suggesting a compromise below so lmk what you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    i'm not gonna be able to be here for ita1 and idk if people are planning to change the shotlists before that so i'm just posting this lol
    can you please make sure none of these people end up on shotlists, i have reasons to want them all alive
    (pinging @FM-Yellow Snow @FM-Scarf @FM-Tiny Hippo @FM-Breakup if at least some of you are online during ita1 and can control the shotlists)

hippo
    scarf
    ringmaster
    protagonist
    lickilicky
    mr clean
    lassie
    eyescream
    droopy snout
    choo choo
    candyfloss
    breakup

i'd really prefer if they didn't get shot at, but i'm not that sure about my reasons anymore, so if you have some actually good reason to add them, i wont complain

yellow snow
    four past seven
    space pizza
    chibi minnie
    (bhd because protag says so. i still dont trust them at all though)

still townread some of the people not mentioned in this list, but not strongly enough to veto shots on them
    ill be dropping 4past and it seems thats the only one on the most current shotslist

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    The joys of different timezones :,)

Around if anyone needs me but I'll likely just re-skim ISOs from people currently on the shots list and try divide them into primary/secondary targets
    @FM-Scarf if you havent already had the list, you're up
    SNOW'S LIST:
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Sevem
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Pareidolia

MY SUGGETSTION:
    I still think that four past and parei are out of place here, so how about we drop both of them and add joycat to make the resulting 5? This would make the list:
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Joycat

What are people's thoughts on this? Gives us another good list of 5 we can force shots into.
    I'd also like to suggest that instead of pushing for exactly one shot at a time, we sort the list and always push for exactly 2. This lets people choose still and might give us moe info than nap's list while still getting to sort through it.

If I was sorting it, I'd do:
    FM-Joycat
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Talking Anthill

so would mean shots start on joycat and chromatography, once one of those dies it includes platypus, once one of those dies it adds player 2, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    Given you have all three of those above in your original shot list, I must ask:
    Why do you want to add Joycat in there as well? Any of those flipping red immediately makes Joycat a shot I am no longer interested in during that period of time.
    @FM-Scarf
    I think mafia on mafia violence is a thing that happens, rarely but definitely possible especially when it comes to lowposting slots like joycat

7. ISO #12457

8. ISO #12458

9. ISO #12459

10. ISO #12460

11. ISO #12461

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    Weird question but how the hell am I not on shotlists
    I have a gut feeling wolves are TMIing me good or something cause thats fucking insane
    iirc SSS was super active about pushing for you to not be on there

so same deal as candy basically, though we don't know the reasoning for you

12. ISO #12462

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    snip

FM-Joycat
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Talking Anthill

so would mean shots start on joycat and chromatography, once one of those dies it includes platypus, once one of those dies it adds player 2, etc.
    I'm fine with this list, would probably swap Chroma/Player2 around but aside from that I think it works

13. ISO #12463

14. ISO #12464

15. ISO #12465

16. ISO #12466

17. ISO #12467

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    gm thread

think snow does this below but quoting it for completeness

@FM-Tiny Hippo The 100% ITAs didnt happen
    suggesting a compromise below so lmk what you think about it

ill be dropping 4past and it seems thats the only one on the most current shotslist

SNOW'S LIST:
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Sevem
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Pareidolia

MY SUGGETSTION:
    I still think that four past and parei are out of place here, so how about we drop both of them and add joycat to make the resulting 5? This would make the list:
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Joycat

What are people's thoughts on this? Gives us another good list of 5 we can force shots into.
    I'd also like to suggest that instead of pushing for exactly one shot at a time, we sort the list and always push for exactly 2. This lets people choose still and might give us moe info than nap's list while still getting to sort through it.

FM-Joycat
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Talking Anthill

I think mafia on mafia violence is a thing that happens, rarely but definitely possible especially when it comes to lowposting slots like joycat
    Joycat shouldn't be on there. If you want to drop those two, add monet or hat.

18. ISO #12468

19. ISO #12469

20. ISO #12470

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    can you point to those posts for me?
    No I haven't read the thread
    I just saw a shotlist, I'm basically utr/not playing the game so the fact that I'm not even being considered on peoples shotlists, or at the very least people aren't pushing me to be on them seems like bullshit.

21. ISO #12471

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Pareidolia
    Interesting style
    You all are probably tired as fuck with me not concluding
    But not as tired as me
    Just look at it as
    I only conclude if the conclusion is town
    And it's not for Pareidolia

What is the most worrisome is how they dance around Red Cross a bit
    Constantly calling them wolf
    But finds a different shot target (Hon)
    And finds a different tunnel (Protag)

I will say
    If this slot is wolf
    I think it's filled to the brim with TMI

Maybe this is silly
    A lot of mafia reading is
    But saying not a single scum form my list
    When Red Cross is right there
    Point to possibly being
    Not genuine about wanting Red Cross
    I might be stretching here

I would find it more worrisome if Pareidolia was angry at a shot list that had less wolves in it
    But this at least had three

This post is not going how I want it to

I don't think Parei and Hon are w/w
    Because Parei sidestepped shooting Red Cross in favor of Hon
    Which is important to me
    Actually Hon is getting targeted by players I also have in my PoE
    Which makes me want to wait a bit and see on Hon
    Honestly, I think you make a lot of great points about their relationship to Red Cross. I'd have to look at their posts about RC myself, but it's pretty awkward when there were other wolves to shoot and they've shot unflipped slots(that I personally think are town).

22. ISO #12472

23. ISO #12473

No I haven't read the thread
    I just saw a shotlist, I'm basically utr/not playing the game so the fact that I'm not even being considered on peoples shotlists, or at the very least people aren't pushing me to be on them seems like bullshit.
    i pmuch think you should be voted today if the hat doesn't go over

24. ISO #12474

Here-in lies at least one mafia:
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Protagonist Hair
    I dont think I saw discussion around it (or its on the few pages Ive not read yet)

but with the Red Cross flip how do people feel about BHD and Prot now?

25. ISO #12475

26. ISO #12476

27. ISO #12477

I'm tired of doing ISOs
    And then just not getting much wiser
    @FM-Talking Anthill Do you feel you've been trying to get a grasp of the whole game?
    How are you getting on with solving?
    @FM-Protagonist Hair I'm wondering how you're reading Anthill actually
    @FM-Goblin and Worg You have probably said, but what do you think of ZOMG?

Ping me for answers please
    I don't see every post

28. ISO #12478

@FM-Scarf I still think Pareidolia should be on the ITA list. They did a really good job of reading the ISOs when the mod message saying "one of these people is mafia", but they've been scumreading literally the same 3 people (with no other reads) since the start of D1 and instead of looking at other slots they've been just shouting about how bad the ITA list was or trying to push their scumreads. Unless Pareidolia starts making some other reads i just think it's weird for them to be tunneling this long. I have no idea how to resolve this slot if they aren't going to do anything besides sr The Hat, Protag, and Hon Hon Hon.

29. ISO #12479

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    Oh boy. I got some interesting results, in that one of my actions somehow didn't even happen at all(!) and the other did. I don't know for sure what's most likely and hence I'm sharing. Since I'm sharing one, might as well share the other.

Short summary of my role is that I am a role capable of doing a lot of investigative or ITA stuff (that was the temporary buff I did on n1) but depending on how I do it gets me closer to death as I've accumulated too much risk. As a general rule of thumb, but not always, the more powerful the information I'm attempting to get, the more likely it'll get me a lot of risk and/or just outright kill me for having too much risk.

I will be omitting details about my actions that I don't think are relevant to the conclusion(s) to draw.

Last night I decided to role-cop Player 2 (i.e. Luigi) and watch Ringmaster, at the cost of getting myself a fair bit of risk as I'm guaranteed to rise in risk from this.

I always know how much risk I have, so imagine my surprise when I only got feedback for the watch and none for the role-cop (nor a corresponding risk for the cop attempt). I don't think I was blocked, because that likely would've affected my 2nd ability use. So the conclusion I make here is that either I got hit from some very specific ability or, more likely, @FM-Player 2 has some sort of special investigative protection on them that prevented my role-cop from even triggering -- I didn't gain any risk from trying to use it (which I would have otherwise in 99% of cases).

As for those who visited @FM-Ringmaster

Lassie
    Mr Clean
    Oink
    ZOMG

Quite a bit of activity there. As for @FM-Oink I assume the hosts stepped in and said it doesn't work / too broken.

I dont think Four Past Seven and Player 2 are aligned based on this post . Can we add a clarification meaning that if one flip scum the other should not be shot at?

30. ISO #12480

31. ISO #12481

32. ISO #12482

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    Im a bit more interested in wolf reads, but extra info always appreciated so both is good
    Villagers
    Mr. Clean
    Hippo
    Space Pizza
    Peekaboo
    Hat
    Yellow Snow
    Oink
    Droopy
    Platypus
    Four By Seven

Wolves
    Anthill
    Hon Hon Hon
    Eyescream
    Goldfish
    Lipstick
    Pare
    Monet
    Dredge
    ZOMG

33. ISO #12483

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    I think I would be fine if Player 2 was on the 2nd tier or even out of the shots list completely.

I actually don't even know what the shots list looks currently. But its worth mentioning regardless.

HmmmmmMMm Maybe not

34. ISO #12484

35. ISO #12485

D3 look through (I cannot be bothered to look past any further than that)

#11152- Hat has good analysis here I think I was slightly blinded by anger earlier sorry hat

I liked the way he dives into the whole Red Cross and Dredge argument, I have not paid attention to past discussions about this but I do like his points that Dredge mentions things that seem targeted to another. I also think the fact he has a reasoning that himself and Red Cross are aligned is part of his scum read as it gives off more genuine town vines. I don’t agree with the Chibi read however as we already have had examples of town giving up this game (Pilgrim, Mr Clean(?), me soon as I die to prove it)
    Hat might honestly be town here

#11175 odd ngl, not a reaction I’ll expect especially from someone who has had no prior thoughts on me

I’m probably skipping all the ghost talk as I have no idea what was discussed

#11181 scarf asked yellow for read on me (sorry if this seems very focused on me I’m trying to pick out conversations I feel I can input so just bare with me for the first several quotes)

#11182- flood says they’ll read my post later as of writing this I don’t think they have

And then from what I seen scarf never follows up on the post questioning me. Peekaboo expresses a lost of sr on Anthill

Ok found chibi explanation “read as heated” eh let it pass

#11206 ignoring as in ignoring my entire slot posts. I guess this is how mash’s are played.
    Frankly I rather get resolved asap instead of being ignored or not have posts matter until after my death assuming poison is real. I may be dumb town but my opinion should still matter. I’m just asking for a little bit of hearing before I die. I been ignored basically since the start of d2 basically and maybe before then. I want to contribute but so far it feels like all my posts are just passed over without any sort of discussion on them or just flagged entirely as scummy or towny , which just comes off to me as another lazy read.

#11213 not sure what scarf here tbh
    In the chat both me and yellow were confused about ITAS. I only got it because I think it was droopy who explained it to me in the neighborhood. I didn’t get the command still until Hat told me how to. Think this is just a misunderstanding from scarf tho

Plat, BHD, feel sheepy here

A lot of you are having shrug resolve later instead of seeing if I’m actually town.
    Speaking of which if someone, ANYONE bothers reading this post at all, can someone remind me why we townread Snuggles again? Only reason I can remember was the Poisoning but he was cured? And as far as I know no one has claimed heal, and it could be fake? But the fact I don’t remember anything prior may be to poor memory. I suck at this part so I’m leaving it to other people

It’s called: died way too many fucking times to concidences

@FM-Protagonist Hair why do The Hat and mine posts stink? Hat’s post has plenty of his own analysis and I definitely have provided my own

Not sure if Protag is tunneled here but off pure day 3 vibes alone bleh again…

#11279 I like that Eyescream actually thought about me a little means he’s not content with this letting my slot decay in a corner, which probably means he is even more likely to be towny as I don’t think scum take note of things like that

#11284 I did not shoot popcorn
    I shot Angry

#11287 I rather be poisoned then not poisoned tbh, though I wish it didn’t happen today and like maybe half way through day

#11298 counter point, what makes you think I’m so wolfy for shooting angry when it was in the ITA list provided at the time and was just told to shoot who I thought was scummy. Like ?(list was provided by scarf iirc)

#11307 like this post from Hat explains his reasoning for Dredge in a way I understood

#11343 I cannot for two pieces be bothered to check if this is true but when someone does iso they’ll see this and maybe have a thought about it

#11353 mmm weird post all I can say this pinged me weird vibes

#11406 I like what SSS is suggesting here (Rip)

#11407 most random shade ever

Clean did ooo action
    Zomg ?
    Oink to clone I assume
    Lassie said smth I think later on but that’s for way later

#11501 hmmmmmm
    I’m not going to go back to look at this egg thing
    But from past experiences linking up with wolves is a bad idea as one death causes the entire thing to collapse. I’m not too sure I see a world where Dredge/Wakka/Red cross do this
    Like yellow snow and Hat here at least want to say this isnt S/S. Leaning towards Dredge being town

#11504 I like how they give credit for being confused at first but sr another person for being confused hmm

I missed this
    #11543 I’m not too sure how much I trust joycat here. Match man was kinda already tr by some so I could see a world where he blends in as scum to go do that. There’s also the fact he never answered back on my question d1 and he still doing popins. Also doesn’t explain Droopy Shot when they were pretty much consensus town and could’ve used it on someone more divisive to settle it if it’s conditional town

#11549 Hat definitely feels like frustrated town here and yes scarf has done an awful lot of shading someone else iso that
    #11554 credit to where credits due ig

#11581 I’m definitely getting bad vibes from Scarf but nothing they said has been inherently scummy besides a couple of hyporcracy here and there, not sure what this means of Scarf flips Scum I think it’s worth looking at Choo Choo’s list / reads

#11594 strange peekaboo agrees here too when last I remember choo choo was another concensus town

#11625 I’m fine with that list actually
    That being said I’m taking so long to go through this it’ll be over by the time I get there, im making my end point at page 245
    Pain

Probably would remove Hon and Choo from the list

#11638 based

#11708. Not too sure about t-t Hairs
    Don’t agree with Scarf and I’m tinfoiling Autumn in my head for some reason, ignoring that otherwise yes I agree with everyone but Scarf

Also noticing that Protag never elaborated on me or Hat. Feedback d3 should have been given by now and I think they should post what they have even if I’m poisoned today that way they are FORCED to have some sort of thoughts on me before I die.

#11802 without further context I will say this does feel scummy. I don’t remember any beef between legs and anthill, and I remember anthill yolo’ed legs so this feels strange especially if his yolo shot was done “randomly”

#11816-17 I do think anthill is being genuine here but I’m very weak to ATE so not sure about that

I do think Hon is townier mainly cuz of derp yesterday from me and also cuz I don’t think Red Cross shoots Hon unless Hon has like a super defensive shield that guarantees no death

#11903 hm

I’m going to say ringmaster more towny reaction
    Chrome feels less so more of a vibe if anything

#12075 can someone explain this I don’t get the wording here but pretty sure I would have a thought about it

#12102 Liking Lipstick a lot more ngl I think I will sheep them for Lassie

#12190 I like Four past seven ngl
    They feel real and I agree with four

I’m on the last page and I’m getting tired at this point

That snuggles post is fairly towny ig

In particular stands out to me

This if this gets ignored I’m just dropping thread and waiting till eod

36. ISO #12486

37. ISO #12487

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    Catnip acted scummy at your slot imo and hasn't really done anything AI since then. Might be a coasting wolf.

I don't think you are nessecarily scum yet, but I can see it if Cat flips red based off your interactions. Am I being vague?
    When you called it a solve, was it like a POE solve where all wolves were in those names or the actual 100% team you suspected?

If Catnip flipped wolf would you immediately scumread Oink or do you think there's room for them to be unpartnered?

38. ISO #12488

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Villagers
    Mr. Clean
    Hippo
    Space Pizza
    Peekaboo
    Hat
    Yellow Snow
    Oink
    Droopy
    Platypus
    Four By Seven

Wolves
    Anthill
    Hon Hon Hon
    Eyescream
    Goldfish
    Lipstick
    Pare
    Monet
    Dredge
    ZOMG

You think Lipstick is a wolf??? Why??

Also I forgot Hon Hon , I remember at SoD they were being talked as sus, is there a reason why they were removed from shots?

39. ISO #12489

uh, yeah. protag hair pushing me here should just be towny; i like the people pushing me, iu think my posts are really good but i also think that most town should be attempting to policy me for inactivity
    ftr, both protag hair and catnip should just be virtually roleblock immune(lvl 10 empower, they could be rbd but thats unlikely)

40. ISO #12490

41. ISO #12491

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    this post is carrying my TR:

they do drop that ish but they come back to it like two posts later
    I don't think this exonerates ZOMG
    For my lips

Their focus there could be
    Intentional
    On D2
    And the circling back was after RC claimed 3p

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    I advocated to kill Cross before they claimed 3p. I'm always very vocal over people I expect to flip wolf now. And I've been added people to the town core.
    Please remind me who you expect to flip wolf and who is your added town core?
    @FM-Chromatography

42. ISO #12492

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post

#11152- Hat has good analysis here I think I was slightly blinded by anger earlier sorry hat

I liked the way he dives into the whole Red Cross and Dredge argument, I have not paid attention to past discussions about this but I do like his points that Dredge mentions things that seem targeted to another. I also think the fact he has a reasoning that himself and Red Cross are aligned is part of his scum read as it gives off more genuine town vines. I don’t agree with the Chibi read however as we already have had examples of town giving up this game (Pilgrim, Mr Clean(?), me soon as I die to prove it)

#11175 odd ngl, not a reaction I’ll expect especially from someone who has had no prior thoughts on me

#11181 scarf asked yellow for read on me (sorry if this seems very focused on me I’m trying to pick out conversations I feel I can input so just bare with me for the first several quotes)

#11182- flood says they’ll read my post later as of writing this I don’t think they have

And then from what I seen scarf never follows up on the post questioning me. Peekaboo expresses a lost of sr on Anthill

#11206 ignoring as in ignoring my entire slot posts. I guess this is how mash’s are played.
    Frankly I rather get resolved asap instead of being ignored or not have posts matter until after my death assuming poison is real. I may be dumb town but my opinion should still matter. I’m just asking for a little bit of hearing before I die. I been ignored basically since the start of d2 basically and maybe before then. I want to contribute but so far it feels like all my posts are just passed over without any sort of discussion on them or just flagged entirely as scummy or towny , which just comes off to me as another lazy read.

In the chat both me and yellow were confused about ITAS. I only got it because I think it was droopy who explained it to me in the neighborhood. I didn’t get the command still until Hat told me how to. Think this is just a misunderstanding from scarf tho

A lot of you are having shrug resolve later instead of seeing if I’m actually town.
    Speaking of which if someone, ANYONE bothers reading this post at all, can someone remind me why we townread Snuggles again? Only reason I can remember was the Poisoning but he was cured? And as far as I know no one has claimed heal, and it could be fake? But the fact I don’t remember anything prior may be to poor memory. I suck at this part so I’m leaving it to other people

@FM-Protagonist Hair why do The Hat and mine posts stink? Hat’s post has plenty of his own analysis and I definitely have provided my own

#11279 I like that Eyescream actually thought about me a little means he’s not content with this letting my slot decay in a corner, which probably means he is even more likely to be towny as I don’t think scum take note of things like that

I shot Angry

#11287 I rather be poisoned then not poisoned tbh, though I wish it didn’t happen today and like maybe half way through day

#11298 counter point, what makes you think I’m so wolfy for shooting angry when it was in the ITA list provided at the time and was just told to shoot who I thought was scummy. Like ?(list was provided by scarf iirc)

#11307 like this post from Hat explains his reasoning for Dredge in a way I understood

#11343 I cannot for two pieces be bothered to check if this is true but when someone does iso they’ll see this and maybe have a thought about it

Clean did ooo action
    Zomg ?
    Oink to clone I assume

#11501 hmmmmmm
    But from past experiences linking up with wolves is a bad idea as one death causes the entire thing to collapse. I’m not too sure I see a world where Dredge/Wakka/Red cross do this
    Like yellow snow and Hat here at least want to say this isnt S/S. Leaning towards Dredge being town

#11504 I like how they give credit for being confused at first but sr another person for being confused hmm

I missed this
    #11543 I’m not too sure how much I trust joycat here. Match man was kinda already tr by some so I could see a world where he blends in as scum to go do that. There’s also the fact he never answered back on my question d1 and he still doing popins. Also doesn’t explain Droopy Shot when they were pretty much consensus town and could’ve used it on someone more divisive to settle it if it’s conditional town

#11549 Hat definitely feels like frustrated town here and yes scarf has done an awful lot of shading someone else iso that

#11581 I’m definitely getting bad vibes from Scarf but nothing they said has been inherently scummy besides a couple of hyporcracy here and there, not sure what this means of Scarf flips Scum I think it’s worth looking at Choo Choo’s list / reads

#11594 strange peekaboo agrees here too when last I remember choo choo was another concensus town

That being said I’m taking so long to go through this it’ll be over by the time I get there, im making my end point at page 245
    Pain

#11638 based

Don’t agree with Scarf and I’m tinfoiling Autumn in my head for some reason, ignoring that otherwise yes I agree with everyone but Scarf

Also noticing that Protag never elaborated on me or Hat. Feedback d3 should have been given by now and I think they should post what they have even if I’m poisoned today that way they are FORCED to have some sort of thoughts on me before I die.

#11802 without further context I will say this does feel scummy. I don’t remember any beef between legs and anthill, and I remember anthill yolo’ed legs so this feels strange especially if his yolo shot was done “randomly”

#11816-17 I do think anthill is being genuine here but I’m very weak to ATE so not sure about that

I do think Hon is townier mainly cuz of derp yesterday from me and also cuz I don’t think Red Cross shoots Hon unless Hon has like a super defensive shield that guarantees no death

#11903 hm

#12075 can someone explain this I don’t get the wording here but pretty sure I would have a thought about it

Goldfish , sorry but without links that wall just is super hard for me to parse through. Can you write your conclussions of your read through? That'll help me more to see where your head is at

43. ISO #12493

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post

I shot Angry

Clean did ooo action
    Zomg ?
    Oink to clone I assume

#11501 hmmmmmm

I missed this

Pain

#11638 based

#11903 hm

hey

if we have a doc, then they will save you from the poison. i think you are fine

44. ISO #12494

45. ISO #12495

46. ISO #12496

47. ISO #12497

48. ISO #12498

49. ISO #12499

50. ISO #12500

uh, yeah. protag hair pushing me here should just be towny; i like the people pushing me, iu think my posts are really good but i also think that most town should be attempting to policy me for inactivity
    ftr, both protag hair and catnip should just be virtually roleblock immune(lvl 10 empower, they could be rbd but thats unlikely)
    cool stuff. wish i had a more impactful role

why did you pick me and catnip?