S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2710
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    Pretty sure it's far too late for that, Souls made sure of it.
    They exist. I know about them. Trust me and lets leave it at 'they exist.' We got a D1 alignment scum and have a semi confirmed non-town in the bag. The bad play here is to take this situation and start outing power roles for no reason.

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Politico View Post
    wtf is page 22 and 23
    That's scum!Silent Night and scum!Matrix teaming up to flood the thread under cover of blackmailing, then Silent Night bussing. At least that's what wastelander will say.
    I have no idea wtf that is. Matrix already talked today, the quoted letters/posts don't seem to make sense, the fact that quoting itself is allowed doesn't make sense.
    I am deciding to completely ignore it until everyone checks in today.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    They exist. I know about them. Trust me and lets leave it at 'they exist.' We got a D1 alignment scum and have a semi confirmed non-town in the bag. The bad play here is to take this situation and start outing power roles for no reason.
    uh... What are you talking about ?

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Politico View Post
    wtf is page 22 and 23
    Long story short an effort made to allow a silenced player to communicate that lead to the understanding they are not silenced at all. There were things being said in chats for a spy to see and respond to with quotes until we figured out they were just intentionally acting like they couldn't chat.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

A Bus Driver is in the game. I would like to leave it like that and just lynch the scum in front of us before we start digging out details on the subject that just hurt the town.
    I dont understand how you could not understand why i meant in that message :
    Pretty sure it's far too late for that, Souls made sure of it.
    But in the offchance that scum doesn't either i will not insist on the subject.

7. ISO #1157

I dont understand how you could not understand why i meant in that message :

But in the offchance that scum doesn't either i will not insist on the subject.
    Ask yourself what we gain from flat out revealing that information vs what it costs us.
    I get your point. But its not like everyone in this game has been picking up on stuff and with the D1 lynch flip scum likely do not have any advantage of numbers.

I think its a stronger play to let the issue die without an overt who did what conversation until we flip the semi-confirmed scum. Its just my opinion but I am asking the players who town read me to trust me on it.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Im semi confirmed non town?
    WHAT?!?

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    Im semi confirmed non town?
    WHAT?!?
    I was talking about Matrix.

You are of interest but if Matrix flips a crazy toons aligned it could be the end of the game regardless of if you are a neutral. And if you are a town its still the best play.

To say Matrix is town requires justifying the crazy situation they just drug us through pretending to be silenced, claiming the host did it, being caught in their lie and then just giving up. There is more to it than that but Matrix lied about stuff there is no reason for a town to lie about.

Just trust me and lynch them if you are town. You do have issues but if your win-con is to win with the town it really won't matter. The game could potentially be over after this lynch happens anyways.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

The bad play here is not to lynch you after you were caught by the hand.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Have you any reason not to lynch him? After all the evidence that points to him? Are you converted?
    Yes, i have reasons not to lynch him :
    I do not believe Silent Night is lying about his role. I think he has a town role that benefits from having votes on them at EoD, and i think the anonymous message proves that since that kind of power would make little to no sense on a non-town role, hence why i poked them about it and their answer satisfied me.
    There is no actual evidence pointing towards him.
    No i'm not, lol.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

I think he has a town role that benefits from having votes on them at EoD
    Why spawn entities? this is the factional mechanics of the cult and we know that.
    Harvest Malice
    (Passive)
    Gain an additional 1 mana per player that is voting you at EoD. You may self-vote to trigger this ability too.
    and i think the anonymous message proves that since that kind of power would make little to no sense on a non-town role
    That's just stupid. You just locked that anonymous message is town mechanics with no reason.

hence why i poked them about it and their answer satisfied me.
    That "answers" were poor excuses from the obvious cultist.

You are fooled or converted.

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

I see how you rely on the stupidity of this community.
    I guess all the games here are won by scums.
    Chill out. Its a game. Relax and have some fun : )

The fact you are not even looking at the huge interaction that just happened makes me question if your an executioner. But I am kinda past reasoning with you. Good luck advocating for my lynch.

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

Cult first.
    Then use your big brain, read the thread and find one. Show they are cult over the semi-confirmed evil that is Matrix and maybe some people will listen to you.

Or just keep rambling about how the whole community is a bunch of idiots and see where that gets you.

26. ISO #1176

Why spawn entities? this is the factional mechanics of the cult and we know that.
    I have no idea what you mean by "spawn entities". Wizard's factional ability is similar, so what ? That means nothing.

That's just stupid. You just locked that anonymous message is town mechanics with no reason.
    That's not the sole reason, and it's definitely not a lock...

That "answers" were poor excuses from the obvious cultist.
    What do you think the anonymous message is then ? What ability do you think it is ?

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

I have no idea what you mean by "spawn entities".
    Okkam's razor.

What do you think the anonymous message is then ? What ability do you think it is ?
    Another cult ability, as Power Word: Death, to confuse townies like you.

29. ISO #1179

Okkam's razor.
    Silent Night's role exist regardless, that's not spawning entities. If you follow that logic you end up thinking all of us benefit from having votes on them at EoD, because doing otherwise would spawn more entities (more roles), which is obviously not the case. Or that all town roles are researchers because doing otherwise would "spawn entities". Anyway, your reasoning is very much flawed.
    Another cult ability, as Power Word: Death, to confuse townies like you.
    Do you actually think cult would have an ability that lets them give random messages to the town ? Think about it, seriously. At best it's a WIFOM tool. In a bastard setup you'd expect (at least i do) much much better abilities. Warlock shows us an example of such. All Star's role too seems very strong, so wizards having mediocre abilities seems even less likely.

30. ISO #1180

That's scum!Silent Night and scum!Matrix teaming up to flood the thread under cover of blackmailing, then Silent Night bussing. At least that's what wastelander will say.
    I have no idea wtf that is. Matrix already talked today, the quoted letters/posts don't seem to make sense, the fact that quoting itself is allowed doesn't make sense.
    I am deciding to completely ignore it until everyone checks in today.
    Yes. That was just a spam to disturbing the discussion about lynching the cultist Silent Night.

31. ISO #1181

Silent Night's role exist regardless, that's not spawning entities. If you follow that logic you end up thinking all of us benefit from having votes on them at EoD, because doing otherwise would spawn more entities (more roles), which is obviously not the case. Or that all town roles are researchers because doing otherwise would "spawn entities". Anyway, your reasoning is very much flawed.
    My reasoning is perfect. Silent Night just collecting mana from votes, it's known cultist factional ability. Instead of coming up with hypothetical town roles that benefit from votes, it is enough to accept the simple truth: Silent Night is a cultist. Google about Okkam's razor if you can't understand me.

Do you actually think cult would have an ability that lets them give random messages to the town ? Think about it, seriously.
    Why not? I even came up with a name for this ability: Cult Sermon. Judge have the same ability, for example.

In a bastard setup you'd expect (at least i do) much much better abilities.
    Worthless setup manipulation.

so wizards having mediocre abilities seems even less likely.
    Wrong. They have strong factional ability and VERY strong killing ability. Disturbing ability is great in their pool. For example, to fool you like Silent Night just did.

32. ISO #1182

My reasoning is perfect. Silent Night just collecting mana from votes, it's known cultist factional ability. Instead of coming up with hypothetical town roles that benefit from votes, it is enough to accept the simple truth: Silent Night is a cultist. Google about Okkam's razor if you can't understand me.
    I am familiar with okkam's razor but he's probably having strokes in heaven hearing you use it that way. Whatever.

Why not? I even came up with a name for this ability: Cult Sermon. Judge have the same ability, for example.

[QUOTE=FM-Wilder Wastelander;953816]Judges have to side with a faction they do not share a night chat with. In this setup, wizards wouldn't even know that they have an ally, so it does not make sense and couldn't be used that way even if they had a neutral that could side with them against town.

Wrong. They have strong factional ability and VERY strong killing ability. Disturbing ability is great in their pool. For example, to fool you like Silent Night just did.
    I was talking about the hypothethical anonymous note ability, which would be almost useless, only use would be WIFOM, which you dont need an ability to do anyway...
    Ignoring that ability part, what are your arguments against Silent Night already ? Don't you remember saying Silent Night and All Stars were scum AND aligned ? If you were wrong there, why are you so confident you aren't now ?
    You're tunneling on Silent Night and i don't see enough reason to do so, you sound like an Exe or some weird neutral.

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

I have given enough reasons, but you continue to blindly ignore them. Could the cult have accumulated 10 mana so quickly?
    It's not up to you to decide what reasons are enough for me, or anyone but yourself. I think your reasons are shit. I think your behavior is shit. You seem to be either a bad player or a bad human being, in any case i should not waste more time arguing with you.

35. ISO #1185

How strange. I didn't expect All Stars to die. Feels bad man.

Also. I had the same thought Wilder about the votes on Silent night, but I don’t think of that as 100% proof. I wouldn't be surprised if Lag put some town with that kind of ability just to throw town off. Certainly, it did make me scratch my head, but silent night has been day play wise the towniest person in my opinion. Like... It seems to me he's putting genuine effort into solving, and his logic has always seemed reasonable and not done in bad faith.

Having the cop on them may be worth it but I won't support a lynch on them unless there's something about his day play I'm not seeing that incriminates him.

36. ISO #1186

See, you're not *wrong*, necessarily, but you're just completely ignoring day play with this. If you want to prove he's scum? Make an argument about his posts and his actions.

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gravity Falls View Post
    It seems to me he's putting genuine effort into solving, and his logic has always seemed reasonable and not done in bad faith.
    Solving what? Did he solved something, lol?
    Probably we have some neutral killer here with delayed kill (we had only one kill n1 and target I protected wasn't attacked by someone else), as cult member, Silent Night is interested in cooperation with town and hunting that killer. But his effort to the town at zero level. All his "solving" is setup manipulation and random bullshit.

40. ISO #1190

See, you're not *wrong*, necessarily, but you're just completely ignoring day play with this. If you want to prove he's scum? Make an argument about his posts and his actions.
    I did that at my d1 read list. Later I assumed he was a very bad town player with a lot of ambition but little understanding of the game. Or a very good scum pretending to be such a player. It was hard to believe that there could be such good scum players in this community, but after the revealing of the cult mechanic, everything fell into place. Yes, he is realy good scum player, who will lead the town to disaster if you let him.

41. ISO #1191

I will quote myself if you forgot that so fast.
    Silent Night
    <...>

His slippery relationship with All Stars can be traced throughout the game.
    From my POV Silent Night looks like a player with a swollen to galactic size ego and a desire to control the course of the game, but at the same time incompetent and not smart enough to do so. He pretends to take the game seriously, but doesn't provide anything useful. Just clings to individual, sometimes taken out of context words and typos. He uses cheap psychological tricks to manipulate emotions, and immediately uses double standards if emotions lead others in the wrong (for him) direction.

My verdict: a weak neutral>town player who does not want to admit it, or a very good scum who has chosen a solid strategy. Only if there are such good players in this community who are able to play scum like this?

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

What are your reads
    blahblahblah what are your reads... yawn

you know, not too sure about anybody or everybody, except maybe one person.

Once Upon A Town: I've had very little interaction with the slot/none at all, however, they appear to be universally town read and for that, I think the likelihood of being scum is highly unlikely unless they're a solo scum.... but at that point I don't believe anything they've said has been scummy at all.

That's truly legit my only real town read. everything else is just bleh.

I figure at some point that Last Hope and Gravity Falls slot will sort itself out. I find the likelihood of them both being invest roles to be interesting. I would still say that Last Hope has the potential to check exact roles if he was scum. They did claim that they made a full claim, and given I believe most role cards have multiple parts, I find it unlikely that they did full claim. And if that's the case, that's fine... don't full claim now, that's not necessary. But don't lie.
    As for Gravity falls, well, again, I'm obviously inclined to believe his n0 check since I know the answer to it to be true. I will also note that toons called his claim absolutely bullshit. But, Gravity did prefer a last hope/toons lynch as opposed to a bisected lynch, so he gets points there for picking two wagons he'd prefer unprovoked/asked.

Also important to note that Last Hope claimed it was up to All Stars to determine who is lynched, which points to me believing that Last Hope potentially believed that All Stars was taking a town leader position... and then All Stars came up dead.

Not much to be said about politico, so that slot will remain null in my books for now.

When it comes to Wilder, I'm not too sure where to begin. Their reads list Day 1 is actually pretty half decent imo. But everything else from them just seems wild. I do like their notes about silent night, and to be honest, I couldn't agree more with them. But my initial gut instinct tells me that Silent and All Stars were TvT and perhaps fighting over who would be the best person to lead this town. I think he was the only one to cast doubt on Once Upon A Town and even mentioned that their teammate could potentially be Matrix. While he had a scum lean read on Toons, it wasn't really a fruitful read on Toons. It was a quite vague scum read to be honest. But then again, Toons didn't actually do much anyway.

Matrix. SO, I was in a chat with Matrix and Bisected last night. This strikes me as completely odd given that Bisected was one of Matrix's top scum reads (important to note that matrix made the chat). And matrix absolutely spent zero time being productive with the chat and heavily heavily heavily interrogated me to question whether I was disguised or not. Which I took as very odd because why would I be disguised between EoD and N1. They also spent very little time conversing with Bisected.
    Now, when it comes to Silent Night, listen... as much as I get a kick about all the talk about their ego and how they wanna control the game... I do believe their mindset is heavily townie.

With that being said, I can attest to what Silent Night is saying to be true. Matrix has access to all (from what I understand) current active group chats. Their spam comes from a line of me asking them questions out of game and then them responding in thread since they were "silenced". However, despite having a way to communicate, they still opt to say nothing important or at least try and communicate anything other than answering my yes and no questions... which my line of questioning didn't go much farther than me asking things like "do you think you were silenced by host" (they said yes). and "can you read all active current chats" (they said yes).

so with that being said, regardless, I do truly think Matrix has to go. Despite the several chances to be actually productive, they have done nothing that is actually productive. And given the chance to speak and say something half meaningful, they checked out.

-vote Matrix6

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200