S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2443
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Mattzed Something is very off putting about him. I am trusting my fellow townsmen to back me up. For me to make my own decision, I need more information. Something in my mind tells me MattZed is a neutral. I don't trust myself with this one. Giving deathworlds another coin for this one.
    deathworlds
    SuperJack Giving him some time. It would help if you voted someone so we can start day 2.
    Mikecall Acts a little shifty and I would like some information out of him but we can leave him be for now.
    Spruance
    Firebringer deathworlds has taught me to look things into a new light. Everyone should still read #760
    Yzb25 Lost credibility with defenses from yesterday. Did he slip cult?
    Toadette Unusually aggressive, selectively reads, and holds a double standard. Is this simply the faults of being confident in what you say? Giving deathworlds a coin for his reads here.
    Calix Probably Lady Death
    DarknessB I find DarknessB guilty of hindering town discussion, probably just tunneling. Tunneling doesn't mean town behavior though. I have yet to notice some town motivated play by DarknessB.
    secondpassing I've "turned a new leaf", I also noticed I got some town cred in RLVG's eyes as well if anyone noticed. That means I'm doing a better job!
    GameFreak It feels like he isn't feeling too hard right now. Sure hes busy, but he has to get less busy if I am to read him better.
    RLVG

Now that I rethink things,
    -vote MattZed

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

secondpassing, I really don't get the logic behind any of your reads, which is in turn giving me a scumread on you because it suggests you have other motivations that you aren't sharing with us. Will post my comments below:

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Mattzed Something is very off putting about him. I am trusting my fellow townsmen to back me up. For me to make my own decision, I need more information. Something in my mind tells me MattZed is a neutral. I don't trust myself with this one. Giving deathworlds another coin for this one. You're basically saying, something feels off about MattZed -- I can respect that, but I don't personally agree given MattZed is doing what MattZed always does -- circle around each player, pick out little things they say, and try to push them.
    deathworlds
    SuperJack Giving him some time. It would help if you voted someone so we can start day 2. This seems fine as well -- null spot, but given that's the case, SJ really needs to start participating. Don't want an ika deal here.
    Mikecall Acts a little shifty and I would like some information out of him but we can leave him be for now. You're suggesting he's acting shifty and not participating and somehow he is part green?
    Spruance
    Firebringer deathworlds has taught me to look things into a new light. Everyone should still read #760 Here's the beginning of your odd infatuation with deathworlds' leads. Can you explain a little further why you read Fire as almost all green?
    Yzb25 Lost credibility with defenses from yesterday. Did he slip cult? yzb lost credibility, yet he is still half green in your eyes?
    Toadette Unusually aggressive, selectively reads, and holds a double standard. Is this simply the faults of being confident in what you say? Giving deathworlds a coin for his reads here. Once again, an odd reference to deathworlds which doesn't really add anything. Toadette has tried to spur discussion today -- aggressive is also her general style.
    DarknessB I find DarknessB guilty of hindering town discussion, probably just tunneling. Tunneling doesn't mean town behavior though. I have yet to notice some town motivated play by DarknessB. I notice your tone got really weird in my post -- "I find DarknessB guilty of"? Seems like an OMGUS reaction to me having scum read your earlier in the day and criticizing your (still odd) reads.
    secondpassing I've "turned a new leaf", I also noticed I got some town cred in RLVG's eyes as well if anyone noticed. That means I'm doing a better job! How do we know that RLVG is Town again? This is as odd as yzb trying to buddy and crib credibility off of Calix yesterday.
    GameFreak It feels like he isn't feeling too hard right now. Sure hes busy, but he has to get less busy if I am to read him better. Feel that he isn't feeling too hard? Do you mean trying too hard? If he's not trying to hard, somehow you read him as strong Town?
    RLVG

-vote MattZed
    And your last read:

RLVG sort of off my radar. I cannot meta this guy, he has played differently every single time. He's either focusing on certain players on certain times to be townlike or scumlike. His stance is clear certainly. You're basically saying that because you are unable to read RLVG, you somehow concldue he's Town. What?

I just don't get much out any explanation you've provided in your reads. It's basically either deathworlds thought this or OMGUS or comments that don't line up with the colors (yzb has no credibility but is half green?). Can you please try to explain WHY you've reached these conclusions? I feel like you just repeat the color in the narrative.

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

Since I wasn't around Day 1 I get to shout at you all.

I've read up to post #200

And you, ignore basic scumslips and claims, and even when the person being accused, basically tells you not to lynch neutrals, you listen. WTF GUYS GO GROW SOME BALL.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Since I wasn't around Day 1 I get to shout at you all.

I've read up to post #200

And you, ignore basic scumslips and claims, and even when the person being accused, basically tells you not to lynch neutrals, you listen. WTF GUYS GO GROW SOME BALL.
    I will grow balls:
    -vote SuperJack

He is mean to us all, lets lynch him.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

I've changed our colors for easy-to-readness <- there has to be a word for that

secondpassing, I really don't get the logic behind any of your reads, which is in turn giving me a scumread on you because it suggests you have other motivations that you aren't sharing with us. Will post my comments below:

Mattzed Something is very off putting about him. I am trusting my fellow townsmen to back me up. For me to make my own decision, I need more information. Something in my mind tells me MattZed is a neutral. I don't trust myself with this one. Giving deathworlds another coin for this one. You're basically saying, something feels off about MattZed -- I can respect that, but I don't personally agree given MattZed is doing what MattZed always does -- circle around each player, pick out little things they say, and try to push them. I've only ever played with MattZed in one other game and he did the same thing. This game he hasn't ISO'd anyone. And yes, something feels off about him, and I think he has another agenda.
    SuperJack Giving him some time. It would help if you voted someone so we can start day 2. This seems fine as well -- null spot, but given that's the case, SJ really needs to start participating. Don't want an ika deal here.
    Mikecall Acts a little shifty and I would like some information out of him but we can leave him be for now. You're suggesting he's acting shifty and not participating and somehow he is part green? Sure he is, he's less shifty than usual though. Especially from his first posts, I could tell he was trying to help town win. Pressuring him gives really weird results. In my eyes, its better to leave him be like RLVG.
    Firebringer deathworlds has taught me to look things into a new light. Everyone should still read #760 Here's the beginning of your odd infatuation with deathworlds' leads. Can you explain a little further why you read Fire as almost all green? That reference to deathworlds was about Firebringer's red "R", deathworlds has Firebringer listed as in his top two scums. I absolutely love his post on #760. If you follow along, you will notice that the post is honest, town-aligned, and reflective (not reactive). In some posts, Fire ignores the context of other posts sometimes (so it seems, the only concrete ones I can bring out right now is the one answering deathworlds' question to me as well as ignoring RLVG's thoughts that MattZed and Firebringer are buddying.) It also does not seem like Firebringer is simply trying to appease me by labeling me as town, Fire is actively trying to read all player's posts. Because I find it a difficult task to feign "honesty" in such a manner like Firebringer is doing now, Firebringer is my strongest town read.
    Yzb25 Lost credibility with defenses from yesterday. Did he slip cult? yzb lost credibility, yet he is still half green in your eyes? He's being really helpful right now. Since he is the sort that will mount a defense before being voted (or try to at least say something), voting him is not too urgent.
    Toadette Unusually aggressive, selectively reads, and holds a double standard. Is this simply the faults of being confident in what you say? Giving deathworlds a coin for his reads here. Once again, an odd reference to deathworlds which doesn't really add anything. Toadette has tried to spur discussion today -- aggressive is also her general style. If you compare my reads with deathworlds', he has Toadette as hard town. While aggressive is her usual style, she isn't RLVG, and she appears to be doing the same thing is some other games. If you've noticed, her word choice before deathworlds' lynch is similar to Calix's. It is not until the start of day 2 until she has used a calm tone. I know Toadette knows that a calm tone is good for town unity.

DarknessB I find DarknessB guilty of hindering town discussion, probably just tunneling. Tunneling doesn't mean town behavior though. I have yet to notice some town motivated play by DarknessB. I notice your tone got really weird in my post -- "I find DarknessB guilty of"? Seems like an OMGUS reaction to me having scum read your earlier in the day and criticizing your (still odd) reads.
    secondpassing I've "turned a new leaf", I also noticed I got some town cred in RLVG's eyes as well if anyone noticed. That means I'm doing a better job! How do we know that RLVG is Town again? This is as odd as yzb trying to buddy and crib credibility off of Calix yesterday. I actually didn't think of it that way. Hate to do this but, how do we know RLVG is not Town? I've townread RLVG (sort of) and you've null read him. Since town is still in majority, that means RLVG is town by assumption.
    GameFreak It feels like he isn't feeling too hard right now. Sure hes busy, but he has to get less busy if I am to read him better. Feel that he isn't feeling too hard? Do you mean trying too hard? If he's not trying to hard, somehow you read him as strong Town? I've noticed you haven't read him as scum either. Perhaps you can relate? From the limited amount of information we have from him, he seems town. Granted, his posts only reposted what others have said. Coming from Gamefreak that is town play though. Its in his heart to support the majority.
    -vote MattZed

RLVG sort of off my radar. I cannot meta this guy, he has played differently every single time. He's either focusing on certain players on certain times to be townlike or scumlike. His stance is clear certainly. You're basically saying that because you are unable to read RLVG, you somehow concldue he's Town. What? If I cannot read someone, but know their stance on what is what, I can put aside reading him until later. Unless someone else is going to push for a RLVG pressure, I'm not going to join in on it. As far as I'm concerned, he can be town.

I just don't get much out any explanation you've provided in your reads. It's basically either deathworlds thought this or OMGUS or comments that don't line up with the colors (yzb has no credibility but is half green?). Can you please try to explain WHY you've reached these conclusions? I feel like you just repeat the color in the narrative.

Sorry my mind sometimes works on another frequency. I'm going to make all my new posts simple, short, and without explaination, since it seems no one can read my posts anyway.

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Then you can decide if he supports you or don't?
    It wasn't - I meant it like - I - APPRECIATE MY SELF DEPRECATING SENSE OF HUMOR FFS T_T

Did you read that shit theory I posted? I legit can't think of an alternate explanation, unless you believe the cult AND lady death chose to hit Spruance AND lady death was attacked by the hybrid executioner.

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Thanks for your response, secondpassing -- I am somewhat less concerned about your reads now that I have a little more background on what you're thinking. That having been said, I'd suggest you not town-read people by default merely because you don't have a good read on them (e.g. your assessments of RLVG and GameFreak). It might mean they are not the best person to lynch today, but it doesn't mean they should get a pass, which is typically what green means.

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

Something's a bit familiar here:
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    MattZed (3 [L-3]): secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25
    Mikecall (1 [L-5]): MattZed

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]): Spruance, Shifty
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

Mattzed Something is very off putting about him. I am trusting my fellow townsmen to back me up. For me to make my own decision, I need more information. Something in my mind tells me MattZed is a neutral. I don't trust myself with this one. Giving deathworlds another coin for this one.

-vote MattZed
    This is pretty much a scumslip. You don't know how town actually feels about the situation because you're team scum and know what's going on, so you need people to tell you how town thinks. You then go on your unsupported hunch for who the neutral scum is, which apparently takes your top priority.

-vote secondpassing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette

This is pretty much a scumslip. You don't know how town actually feels about the situation because you're team scum and know what's going on, so you need people to tell you how town thinks. You then go on your unsupported hunch for who the neutral scum is, which apparently takes your top priority.

-vote secondpassing
    Mattzed, this is illuminati-level shit you're engaging in right now.

And that little paragraph below the highlighting was an explanation of a very basic sc2mafia concept, which has a very basic counter-concept. Making your point more indepth doesn't make it clearer, it just makes it look like you're trying to inflate it, as I have learnt X.X

25. ISO #1625

-vote secondpassing
    Oh, I jumped again.

I was busy thinking to myself about your last vote. As a neutral, you don't really care who gets lynched and you can feign wanting to lynch to give yourself town credibilty.

And no, I don't know what town thinks. And that's why I'm trying to figure it out. You thought my question last time was "shit" in another game, but I still believe it will tell us a lot about you if you could answer this:

Are you town? why should we believe so?

26. ISO #1626

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

And that little paragraph below the highlighting was an explanation of a very basic sc2mafia concept, which has a very basic counter-concept. Making your point more indepth doesn't make it clearer, it just makes it look like you're trying to inflate it, as I have learnt X.X
    I didn't need to make the point in-depth. I made three sentences to point out that secondpassing doesn't know how a townie feels and that he wants to lynch neutrals. AKA the things a cult actually wants to do right now. You're defending someone when they're at one vote. Are you afraid I've caught someone valuable? If he your tailor?

27. ISO #1627

-vote secondpassing
    While I vote to lynch, I have three priorities with my votes:
    To determine who is town
    To get people to explain themselves because they aren't currently
    And to lynch

This should be good enough explanation for you to understand why I am voting you and not Toadette.

28. ISO #1628

Oh, I jumped again.

I was busy thinking to myself about your last vote. As a neutral, you don't really care who gets lynched and you can feign wanting to lynch to give yourself town credibilty.

And no, I don't know what town thinks. And that's why I'm trying to figure it out. You thought my question last time was "shit" in another game, but I still believe it will tell us a lot about you if you could answer this:

Are you town? why should we believe so?
    This is my point. If you are town, you will have a town perspective and even in confusion have some idea of what you think may be happening.

Yes, I'm town. Now, why are you trying to "prod" me about it? Is there something you've found lacking in my previous explanations of everything I've done?

29. ISO #1629

While I vote to lynch, I have three priorities with my votes:
    To determine who is town
    To get people to explain themselves because they aren't currently
    And to lynch

This should be good enough explanation for you to understand why I am voting you and not Toadette.
    Why would Toadette be your second pick? You have other red names on your readwall. (which really I'm tempted to tear into some more because you bother spending time pointing out how RLVG townreads you, and that apparently means you're doing "better.")

You have to seriously not be paying attention if you think I haven't explained myself.

30. ISO #1630

I didn't need to make the point in-depth. I made three sentences to point out that secondpassing doesn't know how a townie feels and that he wants to lynch neutrals. AKA the things a cult actually wants to do right now. You're defending someone when they're at one vote. Are you afraid I've caught someone valuable? If he your tailor?
    Lol you're still trying to play interrogator in your position. How adorable.

I'll take back what I said about the paragraph though. I was overstating my case.

31. ISO #1631

Lol you're still trying to play interrogator in your position. How adorable.

I'll take back what I said about the paragraph though. I was overstating my case.
    You accused me of tunneling because I used three sentences to call out a scumslip. That's a rather large overreaction, and given how you tended to do those when we were on your train, you're really just supporting the view that I've caught you and secondpassing as cult buddies.

32. ISO #1632

This is my point. If you are town, you will have a town perspective and even in confusion have some idea of what you think may be happening.

Yes, I'm town. Now, why are you trying to "prod" me about it? Is there something you've found lacking in my previous explanations of everything I've done?
    Lacking? No, but the feeling is still there. You also didn't exactly answer the second part of the question:
    why should we believe so?

Which is the exact reason why I have voted you. If there are other people to vote you it helps as well.

33. ISO #1633

You accused me of tunneling because I used three sentences to call out a scumslip. That's a rather large overreaction, and given how you tended to do those when we were on your train, you're really just supporting the view that I've caught you and secondpassing as cult buddies.
    I never said you tunneled. I said you "illuminati"'d. You looked at the pictures in front of you and drew a triangle Fourth-Doctor style.

You can only get away with twisting language when you're pretending to pressure people. When you do it in your defense it just makes you look like scum.

34. ISO #1634

Lacking? No, but the feeling is still there. You also didn't exactly answer the second part of the question:
    why should we believe so?

Which is the exact reason why I have voted you. If there are other people to vote you it helps as well.
    "I have 0 concrete reasons to vote you, and you've explained everything you've done, but I still just feel you're scum, damnit."

RLVG, Darkness, I know you don't like my style, but I dare you to call what a strawman of what secondpassing just said. He's completely run out of reasons to get off a lynch on someone who's onto him, so he's just saying we should do it off of a gut feeling.

Secondpassing, if you truly felt Firebringer was a goldmine of pro-town reads, why don't you trust him when he says I'm his strongest townread? lol

35. ISO #1635

"I have 0 concrete reasons to vote you, and you've explained everything you've done, but I still just feel you're scum, damnit."

RLVG, Darkness, I know you don't like my style, but I dare you to call what a strawman of what secondpassing just said. He's completely run out of reasons to get off a lynch on someone who's onto him, so he's just saying we should do it off of a gut feeling.

Secondpassing, if you truly felt Firebringer was a goldmine of pro-town reads, why don't you trust him when he says I'm his strongest townread? lol
    Present one counter-theory to the one I presented that isn't wildly unlikely/implausible, and I'll reduce my vote intention from "to kill" down to "to pressure".

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

I never said you tunneled. I said you "illuminati"'d. You looked at the pictures in front of you and drew a triangle Fourth-Doctor style.

You can only get away with twisting language when you're pretending to pressure people. When you do it in your defense it just makes you look like scum.

There's your tunneling accusation right there. You're saying I'm focused too hard on secondpassing.

I'm not pretending to pressure anyone. I'm dead serious when I say I think secondpassing and yzb25 are cult buddies. You're going to have to come up with a defense other than not taking suspicion of you seriously.

38. ISO #1638

Just because people have playstyles you don't like does not make them scum. And is no reason to use this "Policy Lynch" against them. It is basically a weapon to use against new players now.

Suck it.

People play differently.

Don't ever abuse new players. They are learning, they do the basic starter posts.

Also, Post #375, I need to sleep for several hours.. If im unable to read it all, I'll focus on day 2, and the majoirty of what I've read so far.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

There's your tunneling accusation right there. You're saying I'm focused too hard on secondpassing.

I'm not pretending to pressure anyone. I'm dead serious when I say I think secondpassing and yzb25 are cult buddies. You're going to have to come up with a defense other than not taking suspicion of you seriously.
    Hun, hun, hun. I wasn't tunneling, I was just giving back the love you gave me on d1. It's not so much OMGUS as poetic justice. Here, let me demonstrate:

"I'm going to keep using the fact they lynched together twice to build an attack to mask the fact I'm the one who's actually in the spotlight."

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

Present one counter-theory to the one I presented that isn't wildly unlikely/implausible, and I'll reduce my vote intention from "to kill" down to "to pressure".
    You're admitting you're so sure it's me you'd want to kill regardless of what I claim at L-1. I worry you might be forgetting how to act town.

I've called you and secondpassing (and Mike, let's not let that one get away) as the "shit reasons" voters on deathworlds because you were.

But let's clarify a point, do you actually want a counter-theory to your suggestion that Calix was co-incidentallly killed by Lady Death all while the scum intended to frame her tomorrow, and that MattZed is clearly the only one who supported that plan? If anything, I'm more convinced that you're accusing me of your plan or at least one you thought of last night. Everyone else thinks your theory is bonkers and that cult probably just tailored their own target for obvious reasons.

43. ISO #1643

I have no problem with being focused other than the fact that I know its a waste of time since I know what I am.
    That being said, if can get a better read upon you, if I can understand your motivations.

Has your read list been updated? I mean, I know that you have had me pegged as scum for a long time, Toadette as town (?), deathworlds as null, Mikecall as scum, and yzb25 as scum.

Your way of wording is much more calculated than Firebringer's is this game and is why I have a hard time understanding what you are in alignment.

44. ISO #1644

Hun, hun, hun. I wasn't tunneling, I was just giving back the love you gave me on d1. It's not so much OMGUS as poetic justice. Here, let me demonstrate:

"I'm going to keep using the fact they lynched together twice to build an attack to mask the fact I'm the one who's actually in the spotlight."
    lol you have to do it better than that to try to illustrate me having a scum motive. Right now all you're doing is showing that I have a solid case on you two and my defense is that my train is shit. (you two and an OMGUS, really?) Good try on the "mask the fact that I'm the one who's actually in the spotlight" part; does a good job to make it seem like your scumpartner's evidence-less suspicion is the town "spotlight."

So are you going to deal with that fact that I caught secondpassing scumslip or are you just going to bus him later when everyone else realizes he did it?

45. ISO #1645

You're admitting you're so sure it's me you'd want to kill regardless of what I claim at L-1. I worry you might be forgetting how to act town.

I've called you and secondpassing (and Mike, let's not let that one get away) as the "shit reasons" voters on deathworlds because you were.

But let's clarify a point, do you actually want a counter-theory to your suggestion that Calix was co-incidentallly killed by Lady Death all while the scum intended to frame her tomorrow, and that MattZed is clearly the only one who supported that plan? If anything, I'm more convinced that you're accusing me of your plan or at least one you thought of last night. Everyone else thinks your theory is bonkers and that cult probably just tailored their own target for obvious reasons.
    Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! Why would I be interested in a claim I know to be a lie?

Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! I've already covered all the criticisms you have with my theory. Though, you raise two interesting points:

1) Calix was "coincidentally killed". Whoever gets killed by lady death is "coincidentally killed", and the rng kill will inevitably damage/affect things that would have otherwise not been affected. That's called causation. But it's not as unlikely as you make out. From what I can see, LD targeted Toadette, themself, and Calix to make the touch work. It makes perfect sense that LD would focus town-reads.

2) I couldn't have concocted this last night. Who gets killed by Lady Death is random, so I couldn't have planned for it in advance. No, it's just unfortunate you've been fucked by RNG so hard.

Also, don't presume to speak on behalf of the town. It makes you look like you're using mob mentality to manipulate people onto being on your side.

46. ISO #1646

Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! Why would I be interested in a claim I know to be a lie?

Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! I've already covered all the criticisms you have with my theory. Though, you raise two interesting points:

1) Calix was "coincidentally killed". Whoever gets killed by lady death is "coincidentally killed", and the rng kill will inevitably damage/affect things that would have otherwise not been affected. That's called causation. But it's not as unlikely as you make out. From what I can see, LD targeted Toadette, themself, and Calix to make the touch work. It makes perfect sense that LD would focus town-reads.

2) I couldn't have concocted this last night. Who gets killed by Lady Death is random, so I couldn't have planned for it in advance. No, it's just unfortunate you've been fucked by RNG so hard.

Also, don't presume to speak on behalf of the town. It makes you look like you're using mob mentality to manipulate people onto being on your side.
    (and the man still has no counter theory)

47. ISO #1647

I have no problem with being focused other than the fact that I know its a waste of time since I know what I am.
    That being said, if can get a better read upon you, if I can understand your motivations.

Has your read list been updated? I mean, I know that you have had me pegged as scum for a long time, Toadette as town (?), deathworlds as null, Mikecall as scum, and yzb25 as scum.

Your way of wording is much more calculated than Firebringer's is this game and is why I have a hard time understanding what you are in alignment.
    If you really can't understand my motivations from the 167 posts I've made this game, you either haven't read them or are desperate to have me die right now and don't care to come up with any sort of reason.

I haven't called you scum before today. In my first readwall you were null-to-scum because I thought your posts made so little sense that I didn't bother trying to figure out what was going on. Don't worry, I'll revisit those in an ISO later today.

48. ISO #1648

lol you have to do it better than that to try to illustrate me having a scum motive. Right now all you're doing is showing that I have a solid case on you two and my defense is that my train is shit. (you two and an OMGUS, really?) Good try on the "mask the fact that I'm the one who's actually in the spotlight" part; does a good job to make it seem like your scumpartner's evidence-less suspicion is the town "spotlight."

So are you going to deal with that fact that I caught secondpassing scumslip or are you just going to bus him later when everyone else realizes he did it?
    Here was the linear thought pattern to make that "slip"

MattZed hammered -> Why? -> Could have stayed on yzb25 -> decided to hammer -> does he care about having a right lynch? -> is he simply pro-lynch? -> who likes to be pro-lynch? -> neutrals and town -> and scum, but really -> I'm pro-lynch -> why doesn't he defend anyone? -> does he care about who dies? -> does he want to gain credibility? -> probably a neutral only way I can explain it right now -> neutrals need pressure ->

view votecount

Read my own post -> what if Mikecall is a TPR? -> probably not worth it right now -> who do I need information from? -> yzb and Mattzed -> yzb is being vocal right now -> hes also defending himself -> should vote Mattzed

vote Mattzed

49. ISO #1649

Okay Mattzed, okay. You got me.

We all vote in unison as a team and townread eachother, because that's the best way to look like town. You cracked our strategy. GG

Permission to end the game, host.

50. ISO #1650

Town is a team. You should speak in behalf of your team because we are in this together.

And there is nothing wrong with mob mentality in a mafia game.