S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1397
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    You are responsible for your lynch because it was your posts that got you into this situation in the first place.

Deal with it.
    You didn't make any case on my posts. Your case was built based on what you guessed about my motivations - which were absurd as fuck and there was no way to do any shit about it beside explining my real motivations that you pretty much ignored cause - I have no idea why -

so no

Your responisble for this lynch and no one else

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    You didn't make any case on my posts. Your case was built based on what you guessed about my motivations - which were absurd as fuck and there was no way to do any shit about it beside explining my real motivations that you pretty much ignored cause - I have no idea why -

so no

Your responisble for this lynch and no one else
    Yes yes you are responsible for nothing. I wasn't aware that I was dealing with a child. I thought adults were meant to be able to handle responsibility :o

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    I think we should discuss the possibility that Red is SK.
    Blue, what are you reads?
    take care of yellow

red will eaither disguise or get killed by orange. (or after this orange might kill you - but I don't trust red's judgement call so whatever in that case)

6. ISO #1206

Ok hammering.

If this game STILL isn't over, it should be easy tomorrow as SK has to disguise kill tonight. Green was not SK, I think we can all agree on that point.

Yellow doesn't seem opportunistic enough today, but definitely not reading this thread very much.
    Orange could've been anticipating a no-disguise last night, so did not want to bring attention to himself by hammering early. - something to consider.
    Red still would need to be sociopath in order to SK. And he should be easy enough to find if he is SK and disguises today. Red today is same as Red yesterday.

anyway gg
    [vote]S-FM Blue Masquerader[/vote[

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Eleven pm

S-FM Blue Masquerader has been lynched!

Yet another hour spent bickering and accusations being thrown about. Again the group came to a consensus, it was Blue, it had to be Blue, right? Not able to repeat the gruesome mob lynching of the previous night, the band of psychopaths lured blue into the kitchen where they promptly set her alight. Checking her charred corpse for a key to escape, they found nothing, Blue was only an innocent Masquerader.

Night ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Monopoly of the Iced variety

10. ISO #1210

Masquerade Madness

Quick Links
    setup link
    Eight pm
    Nine pm
    Eleven pm
    Twelve am

Twelve am
    (Day 3)

Unfortunately, the adrenalin that you were previously running on had begun to wear down your body, and you all began to succumb to slumber. You promised to only shut your eyes for a minute, but when you all awoke, each of you were found to be cuddling up with a dismembered limb from S-FM Pink Masqueraders body.

S-FM Pink Masquerader was a Masquerader
    Did he always look like that?

Players Roles Graveyard
    Red Masquerader Masquerader Purple - Masquerader
    Green Masquerader Masquerader Green - Masquerader
    Blue Masquerader Masquerader Blue - Masquerader
    Yellow Masquerader Masquerader Pink - Masquerader
    Purple Masquerader Masquerader
    Pink Masquerader Masquerader
    Orange Masquerader Serial Killer

Day ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

2 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 4th, 2016 at 03:02 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

11. ISO #1211

Now the game actually gets good. It's basically confirmed that either Green or Pink were the SK and I'm 90% sure that it's the latter. That's pretty much because nobody sounded any different yesterday imo. I can also see some of Pink's EOD comments coming from a SK.

I'm open to ideas of SK!Green at this time since it gives us something to discuss, however.

This is the obligatory "don't fucking vote you plebs" part of the post by the way. Looking at you, Orange

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Now the game actually gets good. It's basically confirmed that either Green or Pink were the SK and I'm 90% sure that it's the latter. That's pretty much because nobody sounded any different yesterday imo. I can also see some of Pink's EOD comments coming from a SK.

I'm open to ideas of SK!Green at this time since it gives us something to discuss, however.

This is the obligatory "don't fucking vote you plebs" part of the post by the way. Looking at you, Orange
    It's time to put the bacon down and focus.

Pink was the Serial Killer, because green was an emotional player who tunnels hard.

The Serial Killer would have to be lobotomized to disguise as red. Pink would have to double his activity to not be intrusive.

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    It's time to put the bacon down and focus.

Pink was the Serial Killer, because green was an emotional player who tunnels hard.

The Serial Killer would have to be lobotomized to disguise as red. Pink would have to double his activity to not be intrusive.
    What do you make of Yellow's posts today then? Since you think I am all-but-confirmed as town, you must have some arguments there.

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    this puts me in an awkward position, both red and orange were my town reads -.-
    You are starting this day with a false dilemma? I am seeing this as an attempt to make me appear as the Serial Killer, and I do not like that.

I for one would really love to see @S-FM Orange Masquerader react to the events at EOD and talk about how he felt as the happenings unfolded.

Same for Yellow. Neither of you were around then so your thoughts would be lovely.

Please and thank you.
    Pink was trying for a Red Herring. They tried to make us think that Green was the original Serial Killer.

Green got frustrated easily and was very emotional. I don't believe that Green could do a ¤180 in playstyle.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

You are starting this day with a false dilemma? I am seeing this as an attempt to make me appear as the Serial Killer, and I do not like that.

Pink was trying for a Red Herring. They tried to make us think that Green was the original Serial Killer.

Green got frustrated easily and was very emotional. I don't believe that Green could do a ¤180 in playstyle.
    Question. Why do you say that Yellow was attempting to 'make you appear as the SK' when he mentioned both of us and did not express a preference?

I am not saying you're confirmed, I'm saying Pink disguising as you would be stupid.
    Well yeah, that kinda supports my conclusion of "ALL but confirmed" lol

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

Question. Why do you say that Yellow was attempting to 'make you appear as the SK' when he mentioned both of us and did not express a preference?

Well yeah, that kinda supports my conclusion of "ALL but confirmed" lol
    I say that because Yellow and myself would be the easier players to disguise as.

The way that they phrased it is that Yellow cannot be Serial Killer. In a situation where I 1v1 a town Red, I would likely get lynched. I don't like that.

I'll see whether it's confirmed or not once you post more.

I did this like following post, though. Grammatical is very similar, but it is what we should be expecting of a Serial Killer.

24. ISO #1224

I just realised something too. Well not 'realised' as such but...

Neither of you two scrubs were around at EOD.

That means that I actually have less than 48 hours left to figure out who the SK is among you two.

I need to get the other town to vote with me...way before EOD. That's going to be hard as fuck because YOU TWO ARE NEVER ONLINE LOL.

Thus I basically have to decide the game based on...ten posts? Great.

While that's annoying, I did mislynch two people so if I fuck up here, it's 100% my fault and I won't care all that much about the inevitable post-game salt.

25. ISO #1225

Why the fuck would I do that? I don't really know what you mean but if you meant "did you try to self-confirm yourself" then no, fuck that shit. That's against the rules, for one.
    It's not against the rules to post things in this thread to go back to later. It doesn't confirm yourself as Town, because the Serial Killer could easily go back and pick up on the information.

It's along the same lines as asking Pink about the tablet.

26. ISO #1226

I say that because Yellow and myself would be the easier players to disguise as.

The way that they phrased it is that Yellow cannot be Serial Killer. In a situation where I 1v1 a town Red, I would likely get lynched. I don't like that.

I'll see whether it's confirmed or not once you post more.

I did this like following post, though. Grammatical is very similar, but it is what we should be expecting of a Serial Killer.
    Well duh? Why would town!Yellow ever go "oh yes I could be the SK" - literally no sane townie ever does that.

And yes, the SK is likely to go for the lurkers because disguising as an active person is too difficult. I'm not even throwing shade on the SK for picking a lurker - this game is insanely hard for the SK disguise-wise because of the prominent personalities/ activity so I would have done the same if I was scum.

27. ISO #1227

I just realised something too. Well not 'realised' as such but...

That means that I actually have less than 48 hours left to figure out who the SK is among you two.

I need to get the other town to vote with me...way before EOD. That's going to be hard as fuck because YOU TWO ARE NEVER ONLINE LOL.

Thus I basically have to decide the game based on...ten posts? Great.

While that's annoying, I did mislynch two people so if I fuck up here, it's 100% my fault and I won't care all that much about the inevitable post-game salt.
    Hmm. Another false dilemma.

You need to be convincing us of your own alignment, as well.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

I'm sure that'll be hard. Feel free to like, ask me shit or something.
    I already did, and you said you never did anything in this game to help yourself if you made it to the last day.

I would like to know if Yellow left any crumbs for us to read as well.

It's difficult to ask direct questions at this point in the day, because we will only be alerting the Serial Killer on what we are looking for. I won't ask you for a read on Yellow at this point in the day, because Yellow could just live up to the read if they're Serial Killer.

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

LYLO is not going to be that hard. Just keep talking, check the chat for inconsistencies, consider both players and don't be a scrub with early voting.
    so because of that im voting orange. come with me or lynch me, but i will tell you that it would be a mislynch. unless you're the sk and im retarded. but im willing to take those chances.

34. ISO #1234

Basically I'm gonna write a long shpeel and just leave it here for you to make up your mind when you come back.... or you could take your time, I don't care. But basically Orange has made this easy for me. Orange has come here and basically made the only possibility of someone being SK to be me, which doesn't sit right with me because I would presume a town in this situation would try to consider all possibilities instead of just saying, "look I don't think pink was dumb enough to disguise as you red" which is true but basically tooting his own horn because I'm a VT -.-

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

Actually on second thought, I'm more leaning red now. Saying scrub is an easy work to pick up and use given I took that quote from a bit before EOD. Idk. I'm gonna sleep on it. I think the easy thing for the SK to do is hide as Red, but because that would be the easiest, disguising as Orange could be good too. Hmmm

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

and red, im going to have to say i do still think you are red. this is because of one word. Scrub.
    so because of that im voting orange. come with me or lynch me, but i will tell you that it would be a mislynch. unless you're the sk and im retarded. but im willing to take those chances.
    That is a super-lame reason to think I am town so I am not even going to say "lol yes you should vote with me" based on that - I think that I am very obviously typing like myself regardless and I'm not going to use the same words on purpose to prove it. No point in trying to clear myself, I feel.

Basically I'm gonna write a long shpeel and just leave it here for you to make up your mind when you come back.... or you could take your time, I don't care. But basically Orange has made this easy for me. Orange has come here and basically made the only possibility of someone being SK to be me, which doesn't sit right with me because I would presume a town in this situation would try to consider all possibilities instead of just saying, "look I don't think pink was dumb enough to disguise as you red" which is true but basically tooting his own horn because I'm a VT -.-
    Yes, it's appreciated that you are like, actually saying shit now at LYLO.

And yes, I agree that he seems to be focused on you being the SK. It makes me wonder why he didn't just take a chance and vote you. Not saying "oh yeah Orange should vote for Yellow" because that is dumb, but Orange voted carelessly yesterday and didn't give a single fuck so it makes me wonder about him. Also if he thinks disguising as me is stupid then that implies that he thinks you're scum by default.

Actually on second thought, I'm more leaning red now. Saying scrub is an easy work to pick up and use given I took that quote from a bit before EOD. Idk. I'm gonna sleep on it. I think the easy thing for the SK to do is hide as Red, but because that would be the easiest, disguising as Orange could be good too. Hmmm
    How the fuck did you read the chat and conclude that I'M the easier person of the three of us to disguise as? xD

As long as you don't vote for anyone before I can get back and explain who I think the scum is then it's all good in the hood.

Easy word*

So yah, I'm basically out, gonna eat some bacon... reread some stuff... eat more bacon
    Yum
    Bacon
    Relevant post, will expand on later. This is just me checking in - I will give more detailed thoughts on who I think was disguised in a bit. Have work to do first though but I doubt either of you two will be online during that time so.

39. ISO #1239

and red, im going to have to say i do still think you are red. this is because of one word. Scrub.
    All I have to say is : Weak.

I'm very glad to see no one was put at L-1 before we even had 24 hours to talk.

You are not the only possibility, just more likely. Pink could disguise as Red as a Red Herring. You should know I do not play with absolutes.

It's unlikely, but I am not ignoring that point.

What I found interesting about this post is this is exactly what you accused me of yesterday. You said that the Serial Killer would take the initiative and place the first vote, which I find odd that you were considering doing what you found a scumtell yesterday.

I also noticed things like "alignment!color" that Red did, and does today. But that kind of grammaticals stood out to me the entire game, so I'm sure the Serial Killer saw it too.

Easy word*

So yah, I'm basically out, gonna eat some bacon... reread some stuff... eat more bacon
    Yum
    Bacon
    +1. See Red? These are the crumbs I was asking you about. Pink was never involved in any of the bacon dramafest, so I felt it was a good post to start the day with.

Another crumb I left was that I claimed I was a girl in a single post. I was hoping someone would remember and question me on this today if I were disguised, catch the disguiser in a lie. Small inconsistencies are gold in disguise games.

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

That is a super-lame reason to think I am town so I am not even going to say "lol yes you should vote with me" based on that - I think that I am very obviously typing like myself regardless and I'm not going to use the same words on purpose to prove it. No point in trying to clear myself, I feel.

Yes, it's appreciated that you are like, actually saying shit now at LYLO.

And yes, I agree that he seems to be focused on you being the SK. It makes me wonder why he didn't just take a chance and vote you. Not saying "oh yeah Orange should vote for Yellow" because that is dumb, but Orange voted carelessly yesterday and didn't give a single fuck so it makes me wonder about him. Also if he thinks disguising as me is stupid then that implies that he thinks you're scum by default.

How the fuck did you read the chat and conclude that I'M the easier person of the three of us to disguise as? xD

As long as you don't vote for anyone before I can get back and explain who I think the scum is then it's all good in the hood.

Relevant post, will expand on later. This is just me checking in - I will give more detailed thoughts on who I think was disguised in a bit. Have work to do first though but I doubt either of you two will be online during that time so.
    I didn't vote Yellow because I'm not the village idiot. I will admit that I am leaning Yellow for the Serial Killer, but but I won't be placing a vote until I am sure.

Don't paint me as careless. Placing someone at L-2 on a regular day is NOT the same as placing someone at L-1 on LYLO.

42. ISO #1242

All I have to say is : Weak.

I'm very glad to see no one was put at L-1 before we even had 24 hours to talk.

You are not the only possibility, just more likely. Pink could disguise as Red as a Red Herring. You should know I do not play with absolutes.

It's unlikely, but I am not ignoring that point.

What I found interesting about this post is this is exactly what you accused me of yesterday. You said that the Serial Killer would take the initiative and place the first vote, which I find odd that you were considering doing what you found a scumtell yesterday.

I also noticed things like "alignment!color" that Red did, and does today. But that kind of grammaticals stood out to me the entire game, so I'm sure the Serial Killer saw it too.

+1. See Red? These are the crumbs I was asking you about. Pink was never involved in any of the bacon dramafest, so I felt it was a good post to start the day with.

Another crumb I left was that I claimed I was a girl in a single post. I was hoping someone would remember and question me on this today if I were disguised, catch the disguiser in a lie. Small inconsistencies are gold in disguise games.
    I don't recall you talking about bacon at all on D1/ D2. Also I don't get why Pink not talking about bacon would clear you since it's super-easy to just start talking about something. The only people that I noticed talking about that shit was Derple and Yellow. I have no idea why the fuck that was even a thing tbh lol.

I didn't vote Yellow because I'm not the village idiot. I will admit that I am leaning Yellow for the Serial Killer, but but I won't be placing a vote until I am sure.

Don't paint me as careless. Placing someone at L-2 on a regular day is NOT the same as placing someone at L-1 on LYLO.
    I guess you have a point with the last part.

Anyway I am going to explain in more depth why I felt Pink's EOD was indicative of him being SK. I don't think I actually NEED to prove this, by the way. I just want to talk more and remove any doubts that I am Red, thus meaning that the townie among you two knows exactly who the scum is and can convince me or something.

Also I am still putting off the whole making a case thing because I can't be arsed to do that. But maybe I might do it later, lol.

This is my sick LYLO strategy.

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

Totally important and not-a-filler-post post

Like I don't really need to quote every single thing that Pink said at EOD ever. One of my points is that he didn't really DO anything.

Imagine that you come back. You see that Blue and Red are duelling it out like they're on Youtube or some shit. You see Blue's horrendous contradictions and woeful/ reactive play. (I still have no idea what the fuck Blue was talking about half the time even after I found out she was town, lol) What do you do?

Make some shitty posts and hang back on the sidelines, of course!

Wow I missed some spiciness
    Zero interest in giving his opinion on wherever Blue is actually scummy or making the conversation more productive or doing anything other than commenting idly on a TvT.

sorry i was playing a pc game i'm here
    How much time left
    Then decides to fuck off for an undetermined amount of time NEAR EOD even though nobody else save for Blue and Red were online...? Doesn't seem very invested in the lynch or having a lynch at all - it would be MYLO/ LYLO either way if they killed.

Spoiler : Two more filler posts :
    I'm almost half expecting a no-kill tonight to prevent these reads.
    dat trolling i cant even

Where I'm trying to go with this is that he doesn't seem interested in how EOD turns out. He's going to disguise after all so he has no need to contribute or even fake contributing. Pink had no incentive to bother looking like town at this point - and even if I had decided to ignore Blue's overwhelming levels of scummy play and followed this gut read of mine, he wouldn't have been lynched since only three people were online. He was at no risk of dying.

Contrast this with Green - he was still giving thoughts, countering me/ defending Derple, etc.

I'm just seeing if Yellow cares enough to come back
    Given that Yellow has NEVER EVER BEEN AROUND AT EOD, this was a pretty weak-ass explanation for not hammering quickly.

I think we should discuss the possibility that Red is SK.
    Blue, what are you reads?
    Then randomly brings up the tinfoil possibility of me being scum even though he literally had the entire day to discuss the potential for me being scum and could have asked me shit earlier. He rarely did that since he agreed with me more than anything else so this question is extremely inconsistent with how he had been acting for the ENTIRE day.

I'm now starting to sound like Blue when she was going on about how Green buddied her. Great.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250