S-FM 203 Artificial Intelligence II - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 203 Artificial Intelligence II

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If he is anti-town why do you want to keep him in the game exactly?
    I can reasonably lynch Spruance and scum read him.

But banana seems to be being more manipulative which ends up being worse for town is she is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is why I hate arguing with Paladin. Its like arguing with a five year old.
    Reasons stand or fall on their own accord whether by Confucius, 5 year old Hitler, or Donald Trump.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #753

It's a fallacy to say cause guy X said it therefore it is false.

4. ISO #754

Stop using ad hominems and acutally defend yourself or be prepared to be nuked into obvlivion.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

I'm not going to get caught up in arguments with brick walls anymore. If you scum read me for it, whatever, try to get me mislynched. Idgaf

THE GUY DOESN'T CARE IF HE GETS LYNCHED FFS.

ANTI-TOWN BEHAVIOUR 1101.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

I'm not going to get caught up in arguments with brick walls anymore. If you scum read me for it, whatever, try to get me mislynched. Idgaf
    It's not misrepping if its your exact words.

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

That's a common thing scums say from my Mod Mafia experience.

You're also being evasive to ThePaladin's concerns, preferring to say arguing with him is like arguing with a 5 year old or to GTFO rather than responding to his reads.

I can see why there's a lynch train on your name, I'm starting to be worried that you voted Spruance to distract the attention off of you.

12. ISO #762

Yeah, try. Try all you want. Doesn't mean it'll happen.

See how annoying you are?
    And you responding saying lol, it won't work. Isn't more annoying?

13. ISO #763

I clearly remember you calling firebringer out on saying he doesn't care if he gets lynched cause he doesn't want to have a discussion is scum in a game previously(mafia wars I).

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    That's a common thing scums say from my Mod Mafia experience.

You're also being evasive to ThePaladin's concerns, preferring to say arguing with him is like arguing with a 5 year old or to GTFO rather than responding to his reads.

I can see why there's a lynch train on your name, I'm starting to be worried that you voted Spruance to distract the attention off of you.
    Then vote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #765

Then vote me.

Do I even bother at pointing it out at this point.

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Apparently I got RLVG and You confused.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post557138

18. ISO #768

In other news

"Do not go gently into that good night.

Lynching a Townie is a bad thing in general, but lynching a confirmed Townie is worse. To yourself, you ARE a confirmed Townie. While getting lynched is not the end of the world, the fact is that getting lynched is the one thing you can guarantee will hinder your faction.

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    In other news

Lynching a Townie is a bad thing in general, but lynching a confirmed Townie is worse. To yourself, you ARE a confirmed Townie. While getting lynched is not the end of the world, the fact is that getting lynched is the one thing you can guarantee will hinder your faction.

I'm not going gently anywhere. You're not mislynching me but you can keep trying all you want bub.

20. ISO #770

In other news

Where are you going with this?

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Where are you going with this?
    He is saying he doesn't care if he gets mislynched and won't defend himself in order to avoid it.

That is anti-town behavoir, and guarantees the worst outcome for today from his perspective if he is town.

That's just a post from the mafiascumwiki on how this behavoir is scummy.

22. ISO #772

He is saying he doesn't care if he gets mislynched and won't defend himself in order to avoid it.

That is anti-town behavoir, and guarantees the worst outcome for today from his perspective if he is town.

That's just a post from the mafiascumwiki on how this behavoir is scummy.
    Again I said try. Again keep posting circular arguments and again keep misrepping me.

23. ISO #773

Again I said try. Again keep posting circular arguments and again keep misrepping me.
    How is it circular? I think its pretty straightfoward.

24. ISO #774

Also why do you keep saying you aren't going to bother defending yourself but then you keep replying.

are you perhaps trying to make me stop pushing you on a point where you know you already slipped up on?

25. ISO #775

How is it circular? I think its pretty straightfoward.
    You're repeating the same things over and over, which means I have to repeat myself over and over and you circle back to the original argument.

I say try to mislynch me, idgaf

You say "she dont care to be mislynched

I say I said " try", not gonna happen

You change the subject to something else like another game and something someone else said

You circle back yo "she said she don't care to be mislynched"

I say "I said 'try', fool"

The cycle continues

This is why you suck to argue with and it always goes on forever.

26. ISO #776

Also why do you keep saying you aren't going to bother defending yourself but then you keep replying.

are you perhaps trying to make me stop pushing you on a point where you know you already slipped up on?
    Because you know exactly how to keep pulling me in. This always happens. Reference past Toadette v Paladin games like Lynch Fetish. You're aggravating as hell.

27. ISO #777

You're repeating the same things over and over, which means I have to repeat myself over and over and you circle back to the original argument.

I say try to mislynch me, idgaf

You say "she dont care to be mislynched

I say I said " try", not gonna happen

You change the subject to something else like another game and something someone else said

You circle back yo "she said she don't care to be mislynched"

I say "I said 'try', fool"

The cycle continues

This is why you suck to argue with and it always goes on forever.
    You aren't adressing the point.

Try : an effort to accomplish or do something (It does not mean to fail at)

The point still stands that you don't care that people are pushing a lynch on you; It's still the same thing and you aren't addressing it.

28. ISO #778

Because you know exactly how to keep pulling me in. This always happens. Reference past Toadette v Paladin games like Lynch Fetish. You're aggravating as hell.
    Why aren't you following through on your ultimatums though?

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

You won't succeed and I'm not elaborating further.
    Why are you so confident that I won't suceed?

Do you perhaps know that your scummates are some of the active players and therefore town are the inactives, and therefore you know this?

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

lol doesn't know what "won't elaborate further"

Instead asks loaded questions.
    You put yourself into this position.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Whatever you say paladin, whatever you say
    If you are going to keep responding you may as well actually respond with counterarguments.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Just btw, Spruance should be lynched regardless
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

lol doesn't know what "won't elaborate further"

Instead asks loaded questions.
    It's not loaded.

You are over-confident in your ability to not be lynched today.

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

Doesn't know definition of loaded questions, kek
    It's not loaded; there's not a presumption that is necessarily true built into it. It can also be answered without appearing guilty.

loaded question

Asking a question that has a presumption built into it so that it can't be answered without appearing guilty.

44. ISO #794

Gyrlander was here

And now he's not
    He's done that about 2-hourly btw.

He also never responded to me asking him to ask for replacement if he was too sick to play.

45. ISO #795

It's not loaded; there's not a presumption that is necessarily true built into it. It can also be answered without appearing guilty.

loaded question

Asking a question that has a presumption built into it so that it can't be answered without appearing guilty.

You asked a question with the presumption that I am scum and have scum mates who won't vote me. That's loaded, Jesus you don't even get that do you? Did your mom drop you on yoir head as a baby?

46. ISO #796

@Gyrlander
    @Mesk514
    @RLVG
    @Unicorn
    @thedougler
    @Calix (Unlikely but w.e)
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

47. ISO #797

@Lolunicorn 1358

48. ISO #798

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Lolunicorn 1358
    @Lolunicorn12358

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

You asked a question with the presumption that I am scum and have scum mates who won't vote me. That's loaded, Jesus you don't even get that do you? Did your mom drop you on yoir head as a baby?
    It's not built into it.

That's a way to answer the question which I stated.
    Why are you so confident you want to be lynched? Is it perhaps you know your scummates are within the few actives?

Question

Addendeum

The addendeum is a possible answer not the only answer, nor is that presumption built into the question, since you have multiple courses of answers.