2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    I can't even hate on you properly, I like you too much, fuck
    No, you don't pussy out now bitch. I was too afraid to lynch you last game when I knew you were mafia because I didn't want to vote you. You bring the damn fire or I'm burning the whole place down.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This archon dissonance is hilarious.

In regards to Shifty: I just found it quite curious at how the conversation so quickly switched tracks to SexyDuck v. Banana + Calix.

I consider votes at this stage in the game minimal in value, at best.
    Duck has something to prove to himself by coming at us. He's pretty upset he tried to use a tell on me last game that was broken.

Hey duck, my first post was a quote! You know what that means

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

This archon dissonance is hilarious.

In regards to Shifty: I just found it quite curious at how the conversation so quickly switched tracks to SexyDuck v. Banana + Calix.

I consider votes at this stage in the game minimal in value, at best.
    Don't mind us. You'll have me posting and then Banana will start making out with Duck. It's torture.

I think Shifty's trying to lurk off the pressure. Don't think there's a correlation between that and Duck.

11. ISO #61

Duck has something to prove to himself by coming at us. He's pretty upset he tried to use a tell on me last game that was broken.

Hey duck, my first post was a quote! You know what that means
    Actually this is false. My opening posts are never votes for this very reason, I am looking for opening posts I don't agree with and attacking them as evident by my #2 vote on shifty. I switched onto you because I thought it was a good place to look. I don't hold previous game results against players in future games.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Yeah my vote on shifty is not considered pressure that is not good reasoning. I am pressuring bcd not shifty. We will get to shifty in a moment, but for now bcd needs to get their shit together. I suspect inner turmoil and discussion happening right now between their hydra.
    Inb4 duck gets modkilled for using hydra instead of archon

Forever modkilled

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Inb4 duck gets modkilled for using hydra instead of archon

Forever modkilled
    It's the opening to Day 1. If everyone did that, we would get nowhere. Better to start the game NOW and not waste time.
    What happened to not wasting time?

18. ISO #68

Don't mind us. You'll have me posting and then Banana will start making out with Duck. It's torture.

I think Shifty's trying to lurk off the pressure. Don't think there's a correlation between that and Duck.
    Yeah, basically I basically can just read the tone toward Duck and the number of cuss words and determine who's making the posts.

The Borderline in the Archon name is not appropriate, kekeke.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

You were the one who stated that you did not want to waste time. I will shit post to my heart's content

-I will try to start signing since gyrlander is online DUCK
    No. I said that I didn't want to waste time.

Banana is the one trolling. I don't see why you are trying to use that against us when it's NAI for her.

- Calix

24. ISO #74

No. I said that I didn't want to waste time.

Banana is the one trolling. I don't see why you are trying to use that against us when it's NAI for her.

- Calix
    Well if you had signed earlier, it wouldn't me as clusterfucky for me when I can't know both of you are posting

-Duck

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Well if you had signed earlier, it wouldn't me as clusterfucky for me when I can't know both of you are posting

-Duck
    You have stated multiple times my way of posting is very unique and that it was obvious Toadette = Banana, but now you can't pick out my posts when Kovath himself stated they are obvious? So were you just talking out of your ass earlier and you really can't pick me out without a signature?

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Your not really being progressive, its constant bickering and shit posting. Talk to me and Kovath more instead of fighting one another.
    That's why I directed this question at you. You don't have ANY read on either of us, or on Shifty, or on Kovath? Initial impressions of them please.

- Calix

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

You have stated multiple times my way of posting is very unique and that it was obvious Toadette = Banana, but now you can't pick out my posts when Kovath himself stated they are obvious? So were you just talking out of your ass earlier and you really can't pick me out without a signature?
    Everyone's way of posting is unique. You use your brit terminology that no one else has. The posts so far I have not been able to distinguish between you two expect for the obvious one's I mentioned. Regardless if I am able to pick it out or not it is better for every player including myself if you sign.

-Duck

33. ISO #83

Everyone's way of posting is unique. You use your brit terminology that no one else has. The posts so far I have not been able to distinguish between you two expect for the obvious one's I mentioned. Regardless if I am able to pick it out or not it is better for every player including myself if you sign.

-Duck
    That was banana you scrub

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

-Duck
    At this point, you're either willfully dense or just plain stupid. I'm going with the latter here for now.

- Calix

36. ISO #86

That's why I directed this question at you. You don't have ANY read on either of us, or on Shifty, or on Kovath? Initial impressions of them please.

- Calix
    Shifty posted one thing. I SINCERELY DOUBT THAT HE SLIPPED ON HIS FIRST POST. Scum tend to overthink what they are going to say to drop less suspicion

Duck shit posts a ton, it has been noticed. So do you guys, and so do i. You seem to be a little aggressive, but i cannot say that i think it is to be scum as of this moment. Duck is making big assumptions, not surprising since he always "knows" that he got all the evils in day 1. Don't expect a lot from that.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Shifty posted one thing. I SINCERELY DOUBT THAT HE SLIPPED ON HIS FIRST POST. Scum tend to overthink what they are going to say to drop less suspicion

Duck shit posts a ton, it has been noticed. So do you guys, and so do i. You seem to be a little aggressive, but i cannot say that i think it is to be scum as of this moment. Duck is making big assumptions, not surprising since he always "knows" that he got all the evils in day 1. Don't expect a lot from that.
    Does that mean that you are going as far as to town-read Shifty. (if you think scum would be more careful)

Why do you characterise yourself as someone who shitposts a lot?

40. ISO #90

We have bickered for quite a while - you have nothing alignment-indicative at all from that?

- Calix
    I did a simple google search of "dead Toothless" and got images far better for the purpose than the derpy one you're using right now.

So you're telling me that you didn't even try at all to actually find an image, or that you were lying to Duck earlier. Hm?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Scum tend to be more hypersensitive to their own faction. So he didn't slip on Luciano, but FBI... possibly. Also, he posted one thing and then disappeared.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

43. ISO #93

Is my shit posting alignment indicative to you?

Also what assumptions have I made? I have gone against bcd, but never stated I thought they were any alignment, only noticing a slightly different start than previous town games.

44. ISO #94

I did a simple google search of "dead Toothless" and got images far better for the purpose than the derpy one you're using right now.

So you're telling me that you didn't even try at all to actually find an image, or that you were lying to Duck earlier. Hm?
    This account was initially made for Illuminati??? and the image hasn't changed since then. This is a weak point if you were trying to make one.

- Calix

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Kovath:
    I'm of the opinion that the Luciano would be more likely to ignore the Cult in their post about which faction to lynch than the Cult leader him/herself.

-> Shifty is Luciano.
    I still don't like the first post gambles. I doubt Shifty would have posted that if he was scum.

What's with the capitalization on the Y, hmmm? Trying to send a code or signal?
    i definitely don't think a letter 'Y' is something to comment on. It happens.

Is SexyDuck taking some of the heat off Shifty?
    I kinda like this. Duck says that he isn't, but he also states that "My vote does not pressure anyone"

First hard-claim, alright boys we got the FBI Agent and a Luciano, can the last Luciano please stand up?
    Pretty terrible observation. When you hear the second half of the players talk, feel free to continue this awful assumption.

Not a very good vibe from Kovath.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

I am curious though - why did you think my comment about the image was relevant?
    At this stage of the game I'll question on anything that I think could be useful or create content.

I perceived some disconnect so I asked a question about it.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code