Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    What triad would I be if I were triad? I can't be Triad hidden turned Dragon Head because that would mean you think I attack someone I either know is going to be protected, or, if I thought Baker my buddy, put them in an even worse position than they already were.
    Assessor? In what world do I push MM instead of someone I swapped the flip of? Unless you think MM's flip was fake? Because the game's already over if it was.

From anybody's perspective, I should be MORE clear than you, although I am willing to claim prior to you (but after the other 2) since my role isn't that significant at this stage of the game.
    That's bad logic.

If me and you were Triad, it would make whole a lot of sense for you to push for my lynch today actually, you would certainly need to put me in a worse situation to go deeper.

BUT I know we are both town Gikkle, yesterday was proof I have decided to put PoD and you on my trustfall. Tonight one of us is dying.

Scumbot scares me but they are townier compared to Innovation and Auwt

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I'd be up for flipping innovation
    I would be down to focus more on Bakermir and Gikkle.
    POD flipping town is a bit harsh.

Gikkle won't confirm anything as he is going to claim something that cannot be proven, you'll see.
    2/3 to hit a triad in Gikkle/Bakermir/Innovation.
    I feel like bakermir goes first no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #610

ima be honest here, I will be very surprised if this is anything but a bakemir/innovation team. There are some things that still make me side-eye Gikkle but I mean, you said you'd body a player and then that player dies and there's like no reaction?

I also kinda feel like the accusing town of game-throwing if we voted for him is just scummy manipulation.

11. ISO #611

What triad would I be if I were triad? I can't be Triad hidden turned Dragon Head because that would mean you think I attack someone I either know is going to be protected, or, if I thought Baker my buddy, put them in an even worse position than they already were.
    Assessor? In what world do I push MM instead of someone I swapped the flip of? Unless you think MM's flip was fake? Because the game's already over if it was.

From anybody's perspective, I should be MORE clear than you, although I am willing to claim prior to you (but after the other 2) since my role isn't that significant at this stage of the game.
    Your push on MM was a pure guess as you stated.
    You wanted to heaten the situation.
    However, later on you decided to withdraw and went much much much cooler on MM situation, before hammering what would have anyway been the go-to lynch.

And from my perspective, obviously biaised thanks to my role, you are far from being on the same town stage scumbot is.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Watch one of Gikkle or Innovation claim Citizen, I see it comming millions of miles away, maybe even pretending one of the deads had their role flip swapped thanks to Assessor.

I feel it.

14. ISO #614

+ my avatar said I was town
    Didn't you put your avatar AFTER role selection was assigned xD

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Your push on MM was a pure guess as you stated.
    You wanted to heaten the situation.
    However, later on you decided to withdraw and went much much much cooler on MM situation, before hammering what would have anyway been the go-to lynch.

And from my perspective, obviously biaised thanks to my role, you are far from being on the same town stage scumbot is.
    This is the last post I'll respond to about this topic since I don't find it important. I'm likely not going to be surviving to a point where this will matter anyways.

Yes, it was a guess, but like I said, NOT a pure guess, as it was based off NKA (which I guess may have been a bit faulty given me and Ikarus being swapped) & my own sus on MM based on EoD1. But if I'm triad, not only did I pick someone who I had expressed suspicion on the day prior and who many people sussed (meaning I was picking someone who already had a high chance of being triad from my PoV), but I also did not take that opportunity to keep claiming to have tracked MM despite how EASY it would have been to keep that claim. Doubt y'all would be suggesting all this weird paranoid stuff if I had kept that claim up.

To say I "withdrew" is inaccurate. After he revealed the vigilante I continued going hard against him. I did get paranoid near the end of day because of how you and PoD were being weird about hammering, but I never suggested actually moving the wagon off of MM, nor did I ever say I thought MM had any real chance of being town.

The only alternative wagon I even threw out there was Baker, and you seem entirely on board with them being a wolf.

I guess from the PoV of a supposed "butler", sure. But I feel like you guys are giving way too much credence to the idea I'm going for style points or smth here, because the simplest victory for me would have just been powerwolfing day 2 & keeping my eyes out for any townies that I could easily push. Y'all trying to justify your paranoia by suggesting bussing both of my supposed partners is the play I make just gives me a headache lol
    I don't enjoy wolfing this much to selfishly throw my partners - who would not be able to agree to a bus by virtue of there being no triad chat - under the bus instead of just winning ASAP. The only argument I have no qualms with you making is that Triad me didn't have any clue MM or Baker were my buddies, but that's a pretty silly argument considering MM was very scummy EoD1, something I agreed with Scarlet about, and Baker was very wolfy day 2, which is something I brought up and made a case for.

anyways this argument is unproductive anyways, gonna think about other things

17. ISO #617

Watch one of Gikkle or Innovation claim Citizen, I see it comming millions of miles away, maybe even pretending one of the deads had their role flip swapped thanks to Assessor.

I feel it.
    Idk what innovation is gonna claim but I literally couldn't claim citizen, I very clearly stated that my role is one that would have some idea of it being roleblocked or controlled (based on me saying I think I may have been)

18. ISO #618

ima be honest here, I will be very surprised if this is anything but a bakemir/innovation team. There are some things that still make me side-eye Gikkle but I mean, you said you'd body a player and then that player dies and there's like no reaction?

I also kinda feel like the accusing town of game-throwing if we voted for him is just scummy manipulation.
    Did you read my mini case on innovation in my devils advocate post?
    I went over how Innovation's reason for not voting EoD doesn't really add up, and wondering what you think of that

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

well you are throwing unless the triad team is exactly you+auwt

-vote bakermir

just vote me out if you aren't going to follow the actual town here: Scarlet-Ikarus-Pod-Baker all called innovation triad and if this is wrong then we deserve to lose anyway

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Did Gikkle claim and I missed it, or no claim yet, even though both POD & me revealed, as he said this was the condition ?

24. ISO #624

bakermir+Gikkle
    Innovation+Gikkle
    bakermir+Innovation

Supposing we still have 2 triads alive.

25. ISO #625

Who did you fake heal last night bakermir?

26. ISO #626

pff, my claim isn't even gonna sound that believable due to the circumstances surrounding it
    plus I've already revealed enough about my role that you could probably guess it if you tried hard enough
    @Gikkle

So let's try to guess then?

Citizen, you said no, and that roleblock/manipulation can have an impact on you.
    Bus Driver, you cannot be manipulated, and you said in a previous post that your role could be roleblocked/manipulated.
    Locksmith, you cannot be roleblocked, as you are first in Order Of Action.
    Detective, you have nothing, and whether you like it or not, you withdrew.
    Lookout, you have nothing, and whether you like it or not, you withdrew.
    Vigilante, it would be time to wake up.
    Military, it would be time to wake up.
    Butler, please don't reveal a dead is town member
    War Surgeon, yeah yeah yeah a bakermir2.
    Roleblocker, you cannot be roleblocked, and you said your role can be roleblocked/manipulated.

I can't see a TOWN role that can save you.
    Now, I could eventually have a look at Triad roles once again, but is it that useful?

27. ISO #627

Did you read my mini case on innovation in my devils advocate post?
    I went over how Innovation's reason for not voting EoD doesn't really add up, and wondering what you think of that
    fun fact! I have been pushing inno as scum since the start of d2 and I'm pushing him as the days lynch over baker although I would be willing to vote there I suppose. It's like you and Baker aren't even reading my posts. I mean, Baker is probs just scum that's only somewhat paying attention to the thread but you are constantly missreading/not reading me for ????

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

@Gikkle

So let's try to guess then?

Citizen, you said no, and that roleblock/manipulation can have an impact on you.
    Bus Driver, you cannot be manipulated, and you said in a previous post that your role could be roleblocked/manipulated.
    Locksmith, you cannot be roleblocked, as you are first in Order Of Action.
    Detective, you have nothing, and whether you like it or not, you withdrew.
    Lookout, you have nothing, and whether you like it or not, you withdrew.
    Vigilante, it would be time to wake up.
    Military, it would be time to wake up.
    Butler, please don't reveal a dead is town member
    War Surgeon, yeah yeah yeah a bakermir2.
    Roleblocker, you cannot be roleblocked, and you said your role can be roleblocked/manipulated.

I can't see a TOWN role that can save you.
    Now, I could eventually have a look at Triad roles once again, but is it that useful?
    I said my role claim wasn't gonna be particularly believable considering the circumstances surrounding it, so going through the possibilities like this isn't gonna be very fruitful if you come at it from that perspective

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

fun fact! I have been pushing inno as scum since the start of d2 and I'm pushing him as the days lynch over baker although I would be willing to vote there I suppose. It's like you and Baker aren't even reading my posts. I mean, Baker is probs just scum that's only somewhat paying attention to the thread but you are constantly missreading/not reading me for ????
    I don't remember you pushing innovation but I was pretty focused on MM/Baker yesterday so your read on Innovation probably just didn't leave much of an impression in my mind

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

I don't remember you pushing innovation but I was pretty focused on MM/Baker yesterday so your read on Innovation probably just didn't leave much of an impression in my mind
    Also I was asking more specifically about the line of logic that I used in the case rather than your overall read on innovation

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

but if I'm calling him scum does it matter? I mean yeah, his claim doesn't really make sense b/c there was time between his last post and the EOD so he's lying when he saying that he couldn't vote.
    it does matter
    I'm sanity checking myself and also hearing more of your own thought process

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Bake, why do you think that Pod despite you claiming to protect them?
    if you are asking why I failed to doc Pod, it is because I visited Gikkle since I assumed PoD would bus himself with Gikkle. I can explain the WIFOM behind my action and PoD's actions but I doubt anyone cares

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

thats some pretty thick AtE

if inno is 100% triad in your eyes why are you not voting there?
    yeah you have no meta on me so you might take that as pretty thick AtE. its just how i am when I am a hopeless town. I suck at FX and usually pick wrong people to vote lol

50. ISO #650