Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 4823
  1. ISO #2801

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

4. ISO #2804

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    And just to remind everyone: if Magus screwed up and leveled a LVL1 shadow to LVL2, that Shadow had immediate use of their LVL2 ability during N1. Which is why I am keeping an open mind about Disruptive Thing (explains MM RB claim) or Sticky Impersonator (could impersonate any Village PR, Archer Rogue etc). Not saying that I am leaning towards this scenario, but it is a possibility that I have not dismissed.
    Scratch the sticky impersonator possibility, based on Auwt's clarification to Obe
    So Frinckles is not Sticky Imp that had any legit info via Archer impersonation. So back to either complete wiff as scum(or some inference from Garg) or legit Archer.

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

8. ISO #2808

Scratch the sticky impersonator possibility, based on Auwt's clarification to Obe
    So Frinckles is not Sticky Imp that had any legit info via Archer impersonation. So back to either complete wiff as scum(or some inference from Garg) or legit Archer.
    I think frinckles + Yues could be scum together, it would have been a good trick to get frinckles a confirmed PR status, Maybe the plan was for Yues to act like a jester to avoid suspicion. It almost worked to get me out, Lag would fit in as #3 because I can see the whole thing being a ruse to take speculation away from Lag
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    would really like everyone who was on the ozy train to explain themselves.
    Mid-day level-up claim did it for me. And then you (and I think others - have to check) tried to switch to Lag. I think Lag is probs town and it was a dual-train vs town with no pressure on scum D1 so they enjoyed a level up last night.

Other explanation for no kill is what I already hinted at to Blink.

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

here are my reads rn:

theoneceko (towniest)
    lagattack
    blinkskater
    varcron
    oberon
    pqrnhack
    crichard
    zzorange (least towny)

mm
    yuesford
    **thoughts on these slots will change after frinckles's flip**

templar: wrath

numbertwo
    FRINCKLES

wolves are in a box. i think we should lynch frinckles first

if frinckles flips town, i'm pretty sure oberon is jester and wrath is scum.

17. ISO #2817

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Oberon I don't see why you kept up with what you did earlier for so long and almost got MM lynched, I don't see town motivation for that
    well part of me was kinda tinfoiling hard and hoping MM really was Mafia
    the other part is me wanting the Magus to out

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

@Auwt
    When you wake up WHere are levels-up/down in the order of operations? Is that "Utility"? Asking because kill vs level-up/down makes a difference there (and does level-down of LVL0 by Darkness fall into Kill or into Utility category?).
    Auwt can confirm when he wakes up, but I asked in private message and Auwt said that someone that is both leveled up and leveled down the same night will receive both notifications and will be alive, even if they were level 0 to begin with

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    wanting the magus to out is suicide

You don't say this from a town POV
    no. I couldn't be sure if voting you was correct as I had a townread on you, so I wanted the Magus to out on the off chance that you were scum with yuesford, as that would 100% confirm you were evil.
    I would trade magus for 2 mafia. frinckles' play had the potential to lead to a real town disaster if yuesford was the magus, cuz he was going to Lynch you even if nobody CC'd.

25. ISO #2825

@LagAttack why did you switch off of ozywho?
    I was never on the OzyWho train, I never voted for OzyWho - I had OzyWho as a town read all of day 1 and was one of the few people along with you that was trying to get anyone but Ozy who hammered.

My top choice for day 1 lynch was blink, followed by Wrath.

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Auwt can confirm when he wakes up, but I asked in private message and Auwt said that someone that is both leveled up and leveled down the same night will receive both notifications and will be alive, even if they were level 0 to begin with
    Thank you, Lag. I still want to know when leveling occurs with respect to kills. E.g., if Wizard getting rekt by Prophet, does that "following night" Prophet kill block the Wizard's actions the night that the Wizard dies?
    Also @Auwt what does Wicked Necro get off of a dead Magus?

28. ISO #2828

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    here are my reads rn:

theoneceko (towniest)
    lagattack
    blinkskater
    varcron
    oberon
    pqrnhack
    crichard
    zzorange (least towny)

mm
    yuesford
    **thoughts on these slots will change after frinckles's flip**

templar: wrath

numbertwo
    FRINCKLES

wolves are in a box. i think we should lynch frinckles first

if frinckles flips town, i'm pretty sure oberon is jester and wrath is scum.
    If Frinckles flips town, that you aren't labeling blink as next target is extremely confusing.

What role do you think Yues would be in this scenario where Frinckles is town that saw Yues visit blink???

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

no. I couldn't be sure if voting you was correct as I had a townread on you, so I wanted the Magus to out on the off chance that you were scum with yuesford, as that would 100% confirm you were evil.
    I would trade magus for 2 mafia. frinckles' play had the potential to lead to a real town disaster if yuesford was the magus, cuz he was going to Lynch you even if nobody CC'd.
    The problem with Magus~Yuesford + Town~Frinckles is that Magus is already outed to scum, he gains nothing be staying quiet about it to town. So letting a confirmed town (to Magus) det+LO get lynched when scum knows you're Magus already is just ridiculous.

Therefore we can't have Magus~Yuesford + Town~Frinckles. Which just reinforces the Frinckles vs Yuesford/blink thunderdome.

I agree with you though that if Yuesford is Magus AND he can confirm the intel from Frinckles is correct - then he should reveal.

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    If Frinckles flips town, that you aren't labeling blink as next target is extremely confusing.

What role do you think Yues would be in this scenario where Frinckles is town that saw Yues visit blink???
    ohhhh yea. if frinckles is an archer, then yues is confirmed darkness and blink is pretty-confirmed scum.

39. ISO #2839

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

Obviously something that doesnt give feedback to those visited
    None of the town roles give feedback to those visited.

As long as you're claiming PR, you should say what info you got in the event your LW gets janitized, if magus leveled up scum by accident, then that scum had access to their level 2 power, meaning anyone could be dead at end of this night to terrible prophet

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

bruh you can’t seriously think I’m templar, I woulda let MM be hammered lmfao
    for a second i thought u were powerwolfing... but THIS makes it impossible for u to be templar.

small chance you're on a scum-team with mm. very, very small.

yea i still like my frinckles vote ;W;

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

Obviously something that doesnt give feedback to those visited
    Why can't you just give us your role? Being coy is just wasting our time. Mafia is a game but even I have limits to how much cryptic shit I want to read. Doesn't help that you want to FPS on top of it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

Why is my specific role so important? Suffice it to say I can confirm myself to certain people in the game and so I would be somewhat insulated even if MM did somehow get lynched before I outed today.
    I just don't want you taking information that can clear people with you to the grave only for it to be sanitized.

As long as that's not the case, it doesn't matter that much (but I honestly have no idea what role you'd be referring to that can "confirm themselves to certain people")

48. ISO #2848

Why would I even pull this gambit as Templar if I couldn’t win by getting lynched?
    Cancel vote on MM and hope to get lynched yourself later? You already did a wild *LATE* claim which you later retracted as a genius town play, could get yourself lynched just for that.

49. ISO #2849

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    for a second i thought u were powerwolfing... but THIS makes it impossible for u to be templar.

small chance you're on a scum-team with mm. very, very small.

yea i still like my frinckles vote ;W;
    it's very likely that oberon is actually a pr that outplayed frinckles. trust bloberon and vote frinckles ^-^

50. ISO #2850