?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    Yea youre not allowed to talk about roles created, so HOW DO YOU KNOW?
    A. I think you're in love with Sylv and you said you have chat ability. I'm sure you found a way to get to the point without breaking hard rules.
    B. You talked about the role you were GIVEN and then it became apparent to the creator that it was them. They can just say "yup i know" without "discussing" the role they created.
    C. You got some clues from the role's writing or even its title to figure out who made it (by association with some other read of the anon players here, some not so anon to you, perhaps).

WHY WOULD ANYONE REVEAL at this stage??? makes no sense to me. I think you and Sylv are scheming and your "reveal" is here to appear "townie", scumbag.

I want to see Daff alignment and whether your reverse scum or town or neut death, supposedly, if that's your real ability. You should not jump the gun to bring back a dead person prior to seeing their alignment, and revealing your role and supposed ability is just plain dumb at this point. If Daff is scum, your reveal of your supposed role is idiotic. Makes no sense for anyone to do this unless you have no fear.
    Then vote me if you feel im lying. At this point you seem convinced so do it.

Also I revealed it so that way if there's a way to protect me do so but if there isn't I still get my ability off and im okay with dieing to bring back a town member. Also to keep talking about this is incredibly WIFOM and I want the scum to guess whether its worth visiting me or not.

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    Mike please rest.
    I was in a small accident at work today so I am taking some pain meds sorry all. I own the company so I still have to work lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Im already chatting with mr krabs so why the hell not let's chat away xD

As long as it doesn't impede on me bringing back daffy tonight.
    I agree we need Daffy back unfortunately there is a role blocker, and RR could possibly be NI, so we need to be careful how we navigate this day to ensure that we don't screw anything up.

32. ISO #832

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Then vote me if you feel im lying. At this point you seem convinced so do it.

Also I revealed it so that way if there's a way to protect me do so but if there isn't I still get my ability off and im okay with dieing to bring back a town member. Also to keep talking about this is incredibly WIFOM and I want the scum to guess whether its worth visiting me or not.
    You strike me as a skilled player and top poster, you are capable of anything and everything. I find it difficult to picture town~Lola exposing herself to the entire town like this. But I have my 47 hours.

Thing that pissed me off D1 though is Bugs was uncontested (except maybe Leg). To answer your earlier Q, i've played a handful FM games and what happens is when a train forms (i get it, 4 votes is not a lot, but it was uncontested) it's a bad lynch. Usually we want to pressure some other suspects and see if their teammates try to rescue them, that's how we get reads.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    I agree we need Daffy back unfortunately there is a role blocker, and RR could possibly be NI, so we need to be careful how we navigate this day to ensure that we don't screw anything up.
    Unfortunately?

That's one way to just pre-claim your gonna scum read me.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

You strike me as a skilled player and top poster, you are capable of anything and everything. I find it difficult to picture town~Lola exposing herself to the entire town like this. But I have my 47 hours.

Thing that pissed me off D1 though is Bugs was uncontested (except maybe Leg). To answer your earlier Q, i've played a handful FM games and what happens is when a train forms (i get it, 4 votes is not a lot, but it was uncontested) it's a bad lynch. Usually we want to pressure some other suspects and see if their teammates try to rescue them, that's how we get reads.
    Congrats you are wrong I rarely play FM I do not see myself as skilled. I just want to let the town know my true role since i was literally lying before and the reasons for doing so is completely null and void now. I revealed my role to show that I want to work and use it for town to win. Also I didn't tell you "everything" about my role maybe I have a way to protect myself?

So your mechanical inspection of my decision to reveal my role is pretty flawed honestly.

Also it just struck me that you just knew that bugs was a mislynch and that's kind of what I read from it. But your explanation is sound.

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Caught up on the poor Mike beaten up host. So @FM-Michigan-Frog, do you commit to being the role below? You claimed it.

You are the necromancer. You have the ability to reanimate dead players

Night action: Target one dead player for reanimation. You receive access to their account and can use it to post and vote the next day. You also are linked to the dead spirit through an anonymous chat for the duration of the spell

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    For balance reasons right now it makes sense to me that wolves likely have a role blocker, seeing as how you claimed you can RB, well yeah.
    Ok? So it makes sense for scum to have roleblocker? When 3 town just died due to night actions? I mean. Your not even thinking this through. Perhaps we can talk this over tonight?

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Caught up on the poor Mike beaten up host. So @FM-Michigan-Frog, do you commit to being the role below? You claimed it.

You are the necromancer. You have the ability to reanimate dead players

Night action: Target one dead player for reanimation. You receive access to their account and can use it to post and vote the next day. You also are linked to the dead spirit through an anonymous chat for the duration of the spell
    What do you think

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850