?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1954
  1. ISO #1051

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Well i mean in order to bring back Daffy/Speedy I HAVE to take away the bomb but in doing so i must make RR visit someone else and in the process he would be bombing them.

So to save daffy/speedy I have to in theory have him visit someone.

...wait. I CAN MAKE HIM VISIT ELMER FUDD THAT WOULD KILL WHOEVER KILLED HIM...

Omg im a genius
    XD

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Exactly! I think wile has a good point tho maybe it would be a good idea to lynch RR though if he is truly neutral killing then making sure he's dead would remove other potential townies dying.
    Or our supposed "town RBer" can RB him, WILE doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that tho which is SUS

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Or our supposed "town RBer" can RB him, WILE doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that tho which is SUS
    true but I also like a bit of WIFOM to be thrown up in the air too otherwise what if scum can stop her RBing somehow?

kk now im really off for now.

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

TBH I don't see any world where Yosemite is town, Frog/Wile/Fogorn seem to be just absolutely ignoring the slot, and that is SUS. Like the guys been spouting nonsense going on two days now and literally Lola and I are I think the only fucking ones who have brought any kind of fucking credible sus to his slot and nobody seems to care one bit.

-vote FM-Yosemite Sam

12. ISO #1062

Don't let him rile you up ;-;

For now I am getting off I will be eagerly awaiting for other people to post and get more insight on stuff (people like pepe for example).

Til then peeps <3
    ARG, I guess you're right it's just become obsessive with him at this point, I gotta ignore it and look past it.

-vote FM-Marvin the Martian

Voting here because I'm not sure this guys even said anything today

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

TBH I don't see any world where Yosemite is town, Frog/Wile/Fogorn seem to be just absolutely ignoring the slot, and that is SUS. Like the guys been spouting nonsense going on two days now and literally Lola and I are I think the only fucking ones who have brought any kind of fucking credible sus to his slot and nobody seems to care one bit.

-vote FM-Yosemite Sam
    They are a scum team. Mark my words. Vote with me townies pls. I cant beleive no one voted Lola or Sylv, town is getting MISLED. if you have an OP action, please use it on them.

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

Leaving non-town killers alive is basically never the play

Reducing scum KP is a good thing.

You've got one thing damn right though. I am HELLA SUS

Hella
    Extra
    cooL
    cooL
    And
    Super
    Utownie
    S

19. ISO #1069

-vote FM-Yosemite Sam
    You said you were going to be giving him the visit tonight. Seems like a better solution than voting him over my lunch aka the unabomber

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    i feel that the bad guys are yosemite, wile and or martian
    Upon, a lot of thought. By a lot of thought. I happen to be pretty sure that wile is scum. Yosemite has been pretty problem solve. From my perspective even though they were super troll like day 1. I think If your thinking is even partially correct your votes are already in the correct place. Keeps bring up a chat of some kind. Meaning he is likely in contact with a scum buddy. It is possible that Wile has a kill ability that cant be role blocked or the role blocker could just be flat out lying.. Im sorry im not buying the sit coming out of the coyotes mouth.. Seem, overtly scummy.. Just based on my reading,,

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

1 @FM-Bugs Bunny - Dead town.
    2 @FM-Roadrunner - literally bombed 2 people so more than likely scum..
    3 @FM-Daffy Duck - dead town i am bringing back tomorrow
    4 @FM-Speedy Gonzales - Dead town i am bringing back tomorrow
    5 @FM-Michigan Frog - Town lean but could be scum.
    6 @FM-Pepe Le Pew - want more time to establish where im at with them rn.
    7 @FM-Wile E. Coyote - confusing and throwing crazy crap around the thread. scum lean.
    8@FM-Elmer Fudd - dead town.
    9 @FM-Foghorn Leghorn - revealed they are a roleblocker. Will trust them for now. town lean.
    10 @FM-Sylvester - Town. I have my intuitive reasons for saying their town in my eyes and no it has nothing to do with them town reading me. Just can't explain it without breaking some sort of rule in terms of anon accounts.
    11 @FM-Marvin the Martian - small town lean they seem genuine with them saying they wanna roleplay and have fun. Don't get bad vibes from them.
    12 @FM-Yosemite Sam - Really weird feels from his player... keeps insisting im a lover pair with sylvester and wont shut up about it. Scum lean but it's complicated.

Kind of where im at rn
    I only bombed one person and that was daffy what are you talking about lol
    My role forces me to deliver bombs every night until n3, or I die.

28. ISO #1078

Also, based on my logic the attack on roadrunner seems to be premeditated.. It just so happens that a lookout style role found a killer then 2 other ppl the "role blocker" and someone with a chat.. Lets really think about this.. They are basically telling us who they are at this point..

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

I did receive an additional piece of feedback that I was told I can't quote, but I will tell you that it's literally completely useless.
    How many mails? I sent mails to myself but never recieved them.
    Im already chatting with mr krabs so why the hell not let's chat away xD

As long as it doesn't impede on me bringing back daffy tonight.
    ...what? Since when can you bring back daffy?

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Speedy was a toxic little bitch. I don't regret him being dead one bit. Fuck him.
    Can't disagree, although by insulting him you are also being a bit of a toxic bitch :P. I honestly thought/hoped he was messing with us like he did because he was scum wanting to throw town into disarray... instead of doing the exact same thing as town.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    I believe Lola is the time traveler mentioned in my role card.
    remains confused

Well, I guess I'll see. I think Lola is town behavior-wise because he has pure tone and intent, and reviving the dead town is great, so yay?

45. ISO #1095

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    You convinced me, with such persuasive talent, you should consider a career in politics

-vote FM-Pepe Le Pew

He knows what he did
    I did nothing worth a vote, and this vote is shady, so I'm gonna shamelessly OMGUS you, especially since you've done nothing to convince me you're town and are generally looking like you're waiting for an occasion to lynch people lol
    -vote FM-Wile E. Coyote

Explainations would be in order

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

Congrats you are wrong I rarely play FM I do not see myself as skilled. I just want to let the town know my true role since i was literally lying before and the reasons for doing so is completely null and void now. I revealed my role to show that I want to work and use it for town to win. Also I didn't tell you "everything" about my role maybe I have a way to protect myself?

So your mechanical inspection of my decision to reveal my role is pretty flawed honestly.

Also it just struck me that you just knew that bugs was a mislynch and that's kind of what I read from it. But your explanation is sound.
    I 100 % buy the part about intent behind revealing the candy stuff was fake, for the record, it fits with the kind of playstyle I believed to see

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100

anyone can talk through a dead rabbit smh only reason I don't is because I tend to eat the rabbit before I get the chance4

btw, what do you think of pepe?
    If you live today, I swear I'm gonna fill your backyard with useless stuff

Based on the message I got from host - with night feedback, really convinced me, you know what I'm saying?
    JUNKMAIL ISN'T SCUMMY, I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO SEND MONEY FOR YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER STUCK IN A NIGERIAN PRISON YOU RABID DOG