Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2238
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    this is the end of the world and I know it

and I feel fiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Sure. Abysmal. Whatever. I'm just trying this game and finding neutrals is hard. Can't use mafia associatives to solve for that.
    we need a "this is fine" emote, it apparently doesn't exist

I don't mean it personally btw, it's just like... why

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Anyway, I trust Lily 100% and I’m not really sold on MM, I think both can be town.

Also means town had an absolutely terrible rand.
    Wolf Sided Rand.

But we can still pull through as long as neither of us mess up.

MM and Lily need to work together for the time being and never use their Deathproof no matter what.
    The "100 %" on Lily makes no sense, though. You're basing this on a super thin interaction with Mizery that doesn't really mean anything, and on a super easily scum-doable push on Cape. That's waaaay too weak to call for a 100 % read
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Has anyone received a cat this game?

I feel like it would be an odd claim for scum given it’s utility is confirmable while it has an evil pairing but I do not Remeber hearing anyone mentioning getting a cat
    no cats, supposedly Varcron ate one n1 and either nobody got one or one of the n2 corpses got it & scumbot is lying
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Is not just that, by logic you are in poe anyway
    but then why not Lily? why not Mizery?

Also, it's not "not just that", that argument is literally void and null, it's entirely irrelevant, it's bogus, it's [insert any other synonym here]. There is no mech here lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

@Marshmallow Marshall

If I propose to you will you accept to sort your slot?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #1815

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Also, it's not "not just that", that argument is literally void and null, it's entirely irrelevant, it's bogus, it's [insert any other synonym here]. There is no mech here lol
    Yeah ok this is wolf.
    Mizery is actually town here, with obvious town Lily.

16. ISO #1816

To tell you the truth

You sound like scum annoyed that is getting caught by poe/ and/or reasons that seem bs to you

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Though potentially how lily has been playing could line up with not being so excited about randing sapling

I'd like completely much rather kill cape and use teacher on lily/mm and go from that tomorrow
    Eh I don't really care about my role much, having a more important role just means I'm more stressed out tbh

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

caught for the wrong reasons :/?

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

For the record, I am very fine with being Teacher'd with Lily or Mizery tonight (whoever between them we don't lynch).

Also, tbh, Lily is just scummier than Mizery, who's looking strangely genuine atm - although she should claim
    -vote Lilypetal

I absolutely will selfpres if needed, but that just seems better

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

Though potentially how lily has been playing could line up with not being so excited about randing sapling

I'd like completely much rather kill cape and use teacher on lily/mm and go from that tomorrow
    IMO it’s best to kill a wolf that’s not caught so then your 2 down instead of 1 down.

28. ISO #1828

For the record, I am very fine with being Teacher'd with Lily or Mizery tonight (whoever between them we don't lynch).

Also, tbh, Lily is just scummier than Mizery, who's looking strangely genuine atm - although she should claim
    -vote Lilypetal

Purpose to MM @Helz

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

-vote Lilypetal

Ok that's a wolf post imo because if you're a wolf this sounds like setting up for a not aligned check regardless and then who are you gonna try to deflect to

32. ISO #1832

The problem is that there HAS to be a neutral or scum in MM mizery smh or both

If not lily
    me/helz/dm/oli/huo

outside of that there's only two towns

so yeah that checks out
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

Where do you normally play, is it toxic free paradise mafia dot org?
    I play on mafia universe and it's toxic sometimes but NORMALLY blocking or saying ur gonna blacklist something is towny. It's something I hate townreading but it's also frustration that most likely comes from a villager being braindead tunneled

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

If I propose to you will you accept to sort your slot?
    That's... abysmal. What, am I supposed to root and become a tree too afterwards? I don't think that makes any sense, since we'd lack town votes at some point. It's better than straight up spending the lynch on me, but it's very bloody trash. My answer is no, not unless I'm straight up dying anyway.
    To tell you the truth

You sound like scum annoyed that is getting caught by poe/ and/or reasons that seem bs to you
    Just remove "scum" from here and you'll be right, because this is entirely bullshit lol, and I don't need to be scum to find it dumb

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

That's... abysmal. What, am I supposed to root and become a tree too afterwards? I don't think that makes any sense, since we'd lack town votes at some point. It's better than straight up spending the lynch on me, but it's very bloody trash. My answer is no, not unless I'm straight up dying anyway.

Just remove "scum" from here and you'll be right, because this is entirely bullshit lol, and I don't need to be scum to find it dumb

Refusing Purposal is wolf claim.

KILL
    KILL
    KILL
    MM

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

If literally everyone is out to kill me, then yes, I will accept lol, simply because lynching town today = abysmal, but that's a shitty shot

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

To elaborate, as a town that gives them a confirmed chance but they aren’t taking the confirmed chance and also Helz cannot die at night.
    and also a protect exists
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

I was not going to propose either way but thank you for the response
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

46. ISO #1846

To elaborate, as a town that gives them a confirmed chance but they aren’t taking the confirmed chance and also Helz cannot die at night.
    He cannot "be killed at night" due to bounty, but that doesn't mean he's invincible. Does Bride die of heartbreak if his lover dies, regardless of bounty, considering it's not actually getting "killed"? @powerofdeath

47. ISO #1847

Also I want to say that as long as we catch the second bounty or win before that, it doesn't say we have to kill BH to win. Was trying to bait anything from anyone but everyone just kinda agreed with my statement that we have to kill BH, but we don't.
    Honestly also if your BH I would still feel bad calling you a mafia with Cape lol.

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850