1. ISO #4051

2. ISO #4052

3. ISO #4053

4. ISO #4054

5. ISO #4055

6. ISO #4056

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    I have faith that you'll come around, Fred.
    Why you not out day 3? your win con was already done all you had to do was live. We would have taken you with us to the end. We where looking for confirmed. Comming out now feels like you where wanting to side with mafia.

7. ISO #4057

8. ISO #4058

9. ISO #4059

10. ISO #4060

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Why you not out day 3? your win con was already done all you had to do was live. We would have taken you with us to the end. We where looking for confirmed. Comming out now feels like you where wanting to side with mafia.
    From my perspective I did not gain anything from revealing day 3.

A town member would ask "Hey, why can't we lynch Joha instead of skipping? He's a neutral benign, he can turn against us" and then I burst into open flames and die.

Now town has enough information that I feel safe enough to reveal and not ever be the best option to be lynched. I did it as a sign of good faith and to narrow the options down.

If you believe that Quinne is sheriff, then Wilbird is confirmed Neutral Evil. It is literally that simple.

11. ISO #4061

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Ok Marlwyn is not co-operating with the widely agreed plan and derailing us into lynching some random benign neut so I am switching my vote to that part of the triclaim.
    Lynch Marlwyn today and lynch Quinne tomorrow if the game is still going.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    This vote makes me feel all tingly inside so I'll follow it instead of hammering someone
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson

12. ISO #4062

13. ISO #4063

14. ISO #4064

15. ISO #4065

16. ISO #4066

If you believe that Quinne is sheriff, then Wilbird is confirmed Neutral Evil. It is literally that simple.
    so why aren't we voting wilbird then?

joha should've claimed unless execut in this setup is dumb and has to survive to the end or something

Bounty Hunter: Your target must be lynched during the day. You must survive to the end of the game.
    what the fuck

17. ISO #4067

So lets discuss something here

Theoretically if Vlad hasn't already died or if we haven't already killed a mafia then the neutrals have a majority and the game could be over.

If we HAVE killed a mafia, today is... MYLO? Unless turncoat went neutral? Numbers are hard, especially when we don't have a list of dead people anywhere.

It comes down to a few variables

1. Is a reality where Quinne is telling the truth real, and Wilbird is NE?
    2. Is Marlwyn scum?
    3. Is Jan vlad or is Jan a roleblocked coroner
    Wilbird as Neutral Evil makes sense. Getting all the coroners lynched, then lynching among sheriffs and easily winning the flipless game. That being said...

If Jan is a roleblocked coroner, which I believe because of my reads on both Jan and Vlad (apparently we can't count on the OoO to determine what should be an easily confirmed coroner slot), then Marlwyn cannot be scum: Fred claimed RBed too, and the Consort has only one charge. That would mean scum have two Consorts. They cannot have a scumchitect if they have two Consorts. Hence why Marlwyn is town in that world.
    In that world, Rotholfo is also mayor who, for some unearthly reason, did not reveal and literally got lynched. Lol. That means there is not two, but one town support left alive. Marlwyn takes that spot. Therefore, Quinne is scum, and the Wilbird check hasn't really happened (which doesn't exclude the fact that Wilbird could be neutral evil).

18. ISO #4068

Mafia will want to let Johna live to get him to side with them if Johna would have outed day 3 I would have gone to the end with him for outing today is just scummy and has to be the lynch today no matter what. best for town.
    This is not true Fred. Vote should be on the group that has a definite mafia not on a currently harmless neutral that can win with us and has no reason whatsoever to turn on us.

19. ISO #4069

20. ISO #4070

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Wilbird as Neutral Evil makes sense. Getting all the coroners lynched, then lynching among sheriffs and easily winning the flipless game. That being said...

If Jan is a roleblocked coroner, which I believe because of my reads on both Jan and Vlad (apparently we can't count on the OoO to determine what should be an easily confirmed coroner slot), then Marlwyn cannot be scum: Fred claimed RBed too, and the Consort has only one charge. That would mean scum have two Consorts. They cannot have a scumchitect if they have two Consorts. Hence why Marlwyn is town in that world.
    In that world, Rotholfo is also mayor who, for some unearthly reason, did not reveal and literally got lynched. Lol. That means there is not two, but one town support left alive. Marlwyn takes that spot. Therefore, Quinne is scum, and the Wilbird check hasn't really happened (which doesn't exclude the fact that Wilbird could be neutral evil).
    Conclusion: If Jan was really coroner, then Marlwyn is town and Quinne is scum.

I believe Jan was really coroner, both because his CC was Vlad, whom I don't have any reason to townread, and because Jan was towny by himself. Therefore,
    -vote S-FM Quinne

21. ISO #4071

22. ISO #4072

23. ISO #4073

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Conclusion: If Jan was really coroner, then Marlwyn is town and Quinne is scum.

I believe Jan was really coroner, both because his CC was Vlad, whom I don't have any reason to townread, and because Jan was towny by himself. Therefore,
    -vote S-FM Quinne
    We're gonna lynch both mate if the game continues. It literally makes no difference.

24. ISO #4074

25. ISO #4075

26. ISO #4076

27. ISO #4077

28. ISO #4078

29. ISO #4079

30. ISO #4080

31. ISO #4081

32. ISO #4082

33. ISO #4083

34. ISO #4084

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Literally treating him with contempt like this will make him turn on us.
    HE is not confirmed the good neutral. If he was Good Neutral he would have outed Day 3.. Or if he is Good Neutral if he was not sideing with town he would have outed day 3. If he had outed day 3 I would ride and die with him. But He litterly had no reson not to out day 3 unless he was wanting win with mafia.
    The fact he did not out day 3 tell me one FACT: HE WILL FLIP ON TOWN. So he has to die. He also can be a mafia hiding as a Neutral. Any way you look at it we need him dead. for outing now not day 3. I would reather be lynched than him. Day 2 I wanted Vlad you all said No. now look at us. Vote Hiim or Vote me. I will not move my vote

35. ISO #4085

HE is not confirmed the good neutral. If he was Good Neutral he would have outed Day 3.. Or if he is Good Neutral if he was not sideing with town he would have outed day 3. If he had outed day 3 I would ride and die with him. But He litterly had no reson not to out day 3 unless he was wanting win with mafia.
    The fact he did not out day 3 tell me one FACT: HE WILL FLIP ON TOWN. So he has to die. He also can be a mafia hiding as a Neutral. Any way you look at it we need him dead. for outing now not day 3. I would reather be lynched than him. Day 2 I wanted Vlad you all said No. now look at us. Vote Hiim or Vote me. I will not move my vote
    Fred

If I am not the good neutral, who is the good neutral? Wilbird? Why would he not have outed day 3?

36. ISO #4086

37. ISO #4087

38. ISO #4088

39. ISO #4089

Fred

If I am not the good neutral, who is the good neutral? Wilbird? Why would he not have outed day 3?
    You are basing the fact that Quinne is real. We dont know that. Also Real Neutral could be dead. Who knows. One fact I do know we are in real bad shape. You not outing Day 3 put us in that. If we lynch a town today and have not hit a real mafia. we can lose today as town. One fact that Town does not lose is to lynch you. Becuse you are not Pro town. Outing today and not day 3 was bad. We Told NB to out day 3 or when you do you will be lynched. I am keeping that promise today.

40. ISO #4090

41. ISO #4091

42. ISO #4092

43. ISO #4093

You are basing the fact that Quinne is real. We dont know that. Also Real Neutral could be dead. Who knows. One fact I do know we are in real bad shape. You not outing Day 3 put us in that. If we lynch a town today and have not hit a real mafia. we can lose today as town. One fact that Town does not lose is to lynch you. Becuse you are not Pro town. Outing today and not day 3 was bad. We Told NB to out day 3 or when you do you will be lynched. I am keeping that promise today.
    Who in the graveyard do you think would be the real neutral benign and why? This doesn't make sense.

If you lynch me you are GOING to lose. It's not technically confirmed yet, but you WILL lose. I am one of the few active players right now.

Lynching me does not place you in a better position to win the game. It is effectively a waste of your time.

44. ISO #4094

45. ISO #4095

46. ISO #4096

Yeah, I'm inclined to vote Joha right now, will need to reread because this situation seems like a turning point.

Fuck your arrogance and fuck you.

I don't NEED to help town. I don't give a shit about town. I give a shit about me.

Work on your attitude and I'll consider playing another game with you.
    This kind of line gives me no confidence Joha is playing as pro-town. Being too detached as neutral makes me believe he is neutral, but being detached also means he's not going to give a when things go south. Meanwhile, I'm detached because I was prevented from doing my job reading and posting.

I'll liven up in a bit.

47. ISO #4097

48. ISO #4098

49. ISO #4099

Marllwin will not be taken to final 4 either town. Mechanically this is towns best lynch today.
    Lynching me or Mulan is better option. Then go for neutrals if game doesn't end. Then if game does end GL. Go find someone to study and read as town. Use Vlad as your speaking point.

50. ISO #4100

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Yeah, I'm inclined to vote Joha right now, will need to reread because this situation seems like a turning point.

This kind of line gives me no confidence Joha is playing as pro-town. Being too detached as neutral makes me believe he is neutral, but being detached also means he's not going to give a when things go south. Meanwhile, I'm detached because I was prevented from doing my job reading and posting.

I'll liven up in a bit.
    Have I been anti-town up to this point?

I have been playing this game exactly as I would with a citizen. On day 2 I actually forgot I was a bounty hunter no joke

I have actually no choice this game but to play with town as I will have no idea how many scum are in the game at a given moment, since our coroners are dead.