9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    WE HAVE 12 HOURS you dont fucking vote until mesks responds you stupid fucking retards. I dont care what my fucking teammate claimed.
    Quick Question.

In What World Does Your Teammate claim like 4 roles and ask the wrong person to confirm they are gf but you are asking the right one who may not come back by end of day?

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

because it isnt a fucking slip you retard, we have a confirmed breadcrumb, and mesk can confirm us which links us togehter, IF SHE CONFIMRS US AND WE ARENT CONSIG THE REAL GF CONSIG 2 FOR 2 TRADE
    Or you could be scum buddies ya know.

Also How Did You Have No Idea What Plan B WAs If You Were Playing a WIFOM gambit with your role?

I mean its pretty obvious if you were.

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    Or you could be scum buddies ya know.

Also How Did You Have No Idea What Plan B WAs If You Were Playing a WIFOM gambit with your role?

I mean its pretty obvious if you were.
    I had no idea what the fuck he was going to do.

If mesk and me are evil together, she is linked to me. The real gf/consig counterclaim WE BOTH DIE.

If mesk is the godfather she confirms me, no counterclaim

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

Guys, duck decided to claim beguiler. I was fine with that as he said it was to protect us from killers as they wouldn't target us. Then when the other beguilr appeared I thought "oh, they may be town because we're not beguiler!" and told duck about the plan b thing where I fakeclaimed another fake role saying we already fake claimed. Then he said he was going to claim consigliere because this went out of control and he said he was going to say Kovath was our GF so I said, hey, why not do that!? Without knowing he already said mesk was our GF. Please, read the chat, the post taht duck already posted. Code 69 96. It spells Mesk.

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    So our Super TPRs are purporting to be the biggest retards in history who have outed three TPRs on Day 1?

Yeah, this checks out with site meta.
    THATS THE FUCKIN GPOINT WE ARE THE FUCKING CONSIG AND GOT TO SEND MESK A PM DAY 1 , IT WAS PLANNED OUT, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD EVER OUT BECAUSE I AM THE FUCKING CONSIG AND GODFATHER AND THE BEGUILER

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

THATS THE FUCKIN GPOINT WE ARE THE FUCKING CONSIG AND GOT TO SEND MESK A PM DAY 1 , IT WAS PLANNED OUT, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD EVER OUT BECAUSE I AM THE FUCKING CONSIG AND GODFATHER AND THE BEGUILER
    lol, why are you so salty if all it takes is Mesk appearing to confirm you?

Why did Gyrloser call Kovath the Godfather? Please explain this.

Why did you fake-claim that badly the first few times?

50. ISO #1850

Guys, duck decided to claim beguiler. I was fine with that as he said it was to protect us from killers as they wouldn't target us. Then when the other beguilr appeared I thought "oh, they may be town because we're not beguiler!" and told duck about the plan b thing where I fakeclaimed another fake role saying we already fake claimed. Then he said he was going to claim consigliere because this went out of control and he said he was going to say Kovath was our GF so I said, hey, why not do that!? Without knowing he already said mesk was our GF. Please, read the chat, the post taht duck already posted. Code 69 96. It spells Mesk.

I'm spamming it. read.