Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2238
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    So the lineup has to be

Bounty hunter
    Ghost
    Evil teacher (most likely)/ werewolf (less likely)

Wolves:
    Evil Flower child
    -?
    -?

Most likely not blackmailer i wasn't silenced
    Most likely not forger since i didn't receive extra results
    cat doesn't exist either

someone would've mentioned if it did I think
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

leaves like

parrot
    janitor (we probably figure this out for sure next night, with evil teacher out it may be a good time for mafia to use it as well as the fact then we'll be mafia partner hunting)
    vengeful
    pacifist
    shadow

another flowerchild (I don't think its likely, but possible)

not very useful but its good to have a refresher to know what we're dealing with
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    janitor (we probably figure this out for sure next night, with evil teacher out it may be a good time for mafia to use it as well as the fact then we'll be mafia partner hunting)
    should note that I am assuming cape mafia based on the flower child save

there is a 5% chance that mafia just does it on a neutral to fuck with us and limit our incentive to have discussions and solve and ect for 48 hours
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #1211

there is a 5% chance that mafia just does it on a neutral to fuck with us and limit our incentive to have discussions and solve and ect for 48 hours
    If that's the case cape knows he is doomed and claims 3p

But he is lolcatting so i'm assuming wolf

12. ISO #1212

actually nah since cape is claimed flower child on d2

and that ALL neutrals are revealed

there isn't even a chance of cape being wild card or any other neutral really

so that's more like negative 1% chance since cape would have to be trolling neutral
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    what's the third neutral that's revealed martin
    the bounty hunter posted notification on d1

Varcron's ghost death

and the fact that two people died on n2, which with the roles they died with it is not possible to get those two kills unless one or both of them was killed by a neutral killer

mafia can max out 1 kill, and towns can pull out a kill sometimes but very condition and depends on the role (ex: Bride's lover-esque mechanic)

therefore neutral killer is one of corruptor/werewolf/evil teacher, and its just process of (plausible) elimination to arrive at Evil Teacher being most likely
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

Actually

I'll throw mafia a bone

If you guys didn't kill any of the flipped

And you didn't shot me

Whoever you shot is probably evil teacher, you can tell us via cape if you figure it out

Of course if we have protective and they gambled protecting someone else besides me only they know the truth

27. ISO #1227

What concerns me though is that with Evil Teacher in the game its theoretically possible to see three (or more! -- just imagine if I had agreed to Helz's proposal on day 1) deaths in a single night. So i'm gonna guess that we probably have two town protectives. A fair number of the town roles have conditions to die (if they're in the game) and I don't think BH's incidental bounties are enough to support a single town protective from effectively limiting Evil Teacher + Mafia's NKs.

Outside of that though idk.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1228

Actually

I'll throw mafia a bone

And you didn't shot me

Whoever you shot is probably evil teacher, you can tell us via cape if you figure it out

Of course if we have protective and they gambled protecting someone else besides me only they know the truth
    And with helz alive we are basicly 2 cops, one being a cop+vig

Do the math :3

Time to bargain mafiosos

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

the bounty hunter posted notification on d1

Varcron's ghost death

and the fact that two people died on n2, which with the roles they died with it is not possible to get those two kills unless one or both of them was killed by a neutral killer

mafia can max out 1 kill, and towns can pull out a kill sometimes but very condition and depends on the role (ex: Bride's lover-esque mechanic)

therefore neutral killer is one of corruptor/werewolf/evil teacher, and its just process of (plausible) elimination to arrive at Evil Teacher being most likely
    i forgot bounty hunter existed for a moment

33. ISO #1233

Actually

I'll throw mafia a bone

And you didn't shot me

what

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

That's actually a pretty good night, tbh. Ghost is dead from the hands of non-town (there doesn't seem to be any town role who could've done this in the setup), so we got an ally looking at us from above ^^. As for the Auwt-Varcron kill, it seems pretty much inevitable that there's an Evil Teacher, considering there was clearly no Corruptor involved + a Werewolf kill is super unlikely (there was no way to guess their role with enough confidence to gamble there). If I'm wrong and there's another option, please do bring it up, but I think I've covered everything.

Which leads to the question: what happened to the mafia kill? I see three possibilities: it landed on the Evil Teacher (mafia-immune), it was protected, or it was aimed at either Auwt or Varcron. A protection is bound to have occured on at least one night: mafia wouldn't hit the Evil Teacher twice, since that would be absurd.

If the kill actually targeted Auwt or Varcron, then it's highly unsettling, because they were both not super widely townread and not super influent either, which would mean scum are happy with where the game is going, generally speaking. In such a case, Mizery would probably be worth reevaluating, considering she's the most likely lynch after Cape.

/mech blah blah, correct if wrong, enough of this

Cape is clearly evil flower child (or protected by evil flower child on his team, could be a fake claim, but it doesn't matter much). There's no reason not to lynch him today, afaik, unless we somehow prefer to hunt for the bounty hunter in order to save Helz? Aaaactually, we could rely on the evil teacher to kill Cape for us, but that implies losing a townie... yeah no forget it, we're lynching Cape
    /thinking out loud

-vote Cape90
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #1238

I don't think Evil Teacher ever has a reason to target Helz here, btw. They want to maximize casualties, not to exclusively kill scum or other neutrals.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    -vote cape90
    boring
    much like your ISO

im not too worried about that right now at least, i caught a wolf early and im p content to just let this day end and then see flips
    overconfident post from yesterday, also "I caught a wolf" is an extremely bold claim, considering your magnificent contribution was this:

I continue to hate Cape's posts. Cape, you around?
    this post is hella awkward
    Enough to say you said something, but too little to commit. Also, it's highly point-out-y. The only other post was this:

How do I vote on here

I'm going to vote cape for this post lol

Let's break this down

Wolfy self awareness on the "make up some thoughts"

Mentions a claim that imo doesn't matter at all. I read it and went yeah ok w/e. Idk why that's even necessary here

Says miz is town despite miz just throwing out a bunch of nonsensical posts. Not to mention that the LAMIST "omg no one is here when i am" is more often a wolf thing to post

Other read is probs not that AI, but it is kind of a nothing read because it's just a "strange" read

So yeah Cape looks pretty bad here.
    Which looks forced and stretchy, as I previously mentioned.

That said, by looking at it again, I must say this indicates non-alignment with Mizery, so one of you is probably town here (unless there's a neutral among you).

At this point, I'd expect an explained list of reads from you. It's D3, and you basically haven't gathered any town points, which at the very least charges you with the heinous crime of not being towny. @Lilypetal

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    much like your ISO

overconfident post from yesterday, also "I caught a wolf" is an extremely bold claim, considering your magnificent contribution was this:

Enough to say you said something, but too little to commit. Also, it's highly point-out-y. The only other post was this:

Which looks forced and stretchy, as I previously mentioned.

That said, by looking at it again, I must say this indicates non-alignment with Mizery, so one of you is probably town here (unless there's a neutral among you).

At this point, I'd expect an explained list of reads from you. It's D3, and you basically haven't gathered any town points, which at the very least charges you with the heinous crime of not being towny. @Lilypetal
    you're saying she's wolfy because her scumread on cape was too stretchy?

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't think Evil Teacher ever has a reason to target Helz here, btw. They want to maximize casualties, not to exclusively kill scum or other neutrals.
    thats a good point that didn't occur to me, but I also think you haven't thought it through fully

if they wanted maximum casualties, with 100% certainty, they would've targeted Cape + someone they thought town other than Helz

the fact that Cape is still alive means that Evil Teacher is probably looking to kill exclusively town at the moment, or finds the cape situation to be somehow beneficial to them
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1244

thats a good point that didn't occur to me, but I also think you haven't thought it through fully

if they wanted maximum casualties, with 100% certainty, they would've targeted Cape + someone they thought town other than Helz

the fact that Cape is still alive means that Evil Teacher is probably looking to kill exclusively town at the moment, or finds the cape situation to be somehow beneficial to them
    I say "probably" bc there's a small chance they were looking for mafia outside of Cape

or if there was a third kill somewhere that got protected against that we don't know about
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1245

*lily posts*

MM:

I actually don't know how accurate it is, but its a little funny how MM is already poking Lily again, and on posts they've recently made. This isn't to downplay MM's behavior to Lily or MM's arguments against lily though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250