User Tag List

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2238
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well they did say this. But this is the only thing they said about Cape.

And they never went further with this almost as if they were doing a poor distancing job.
    yeah but I only mentioned it because you asked me about what i said of cape. it wasn't in mizery's defense

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Yeah well I stated a straight out wolf read on Cape yesterday.
    okay that's nice, it isn't a competition. I only mentioned it because you specifically asked me about what I had said and then I helped you out by finding it since you didnt remember it. has nothing to do with when you sr'd cape. I dont care when you sr'd cape

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

The fact you were playing negative town if Mizery and Cape are both wolves.
    However I now see your thoughts aren’t fully sorted yet so.
    explain how I was playing negative town

if it's all just posts I made before I got to the mech reveal regarding huohuo, then clearly that changes things doesn't it

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    explain how I was playing negative town

if it's all just posts I made before I got to the mech reveal regarding huohuo, then clearly that changes things doesn't it
    Yeah fair.

I thought you seen the check and started to wolf read HauHau over Cape and push HauHau and MM.
    That’s where I was like “What are you doing Porscha?” But I suppose you didn’t have everything and didn’t go over everything yet so my bad.

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

Um my brain cells are kind of fried and I'm having a hard time mentally keeping track of some of you and the reads, since I'm not familiar, but like

Idk

Aurn aurm auxx?? Meh

Huohuo - meh

Cape - undecided, posts were making my eyes glaze over cuz trying to read on mobile in car before work too tired, need to actually read them to see if make sense. BUT if cape is a wolf he is probably the one putting in the most effort so far. This thought gives me the ick

Lily - not blatantly scumreading her, kinda townreading tbh

Mizery- can be tr for now but I dont think I've seen her wolf before so I'll probs keep tinfoiling for a while if I had to guess

Helz - is like. Ok I guess. Think my brain is mixing up some of his stuff with MM, would need to relook, but I think townlean is ok

Dark magician - if you're only on FoL then I'd be surprised if you knew my meta well enough to make such arguments in defense of me that early but idk you clearly miss social cues a bit lol makes me think of 1 specific person but my brain keeps thinking I've seen that main account on here before, ergo unsure who you are. Idk what to do with you. You're a little alien. Best I can do is a null read I think

Baker - like... start serving I guess? Not enough serve. Requires more serve. Shrug yeetable

Oliverz - yeh I dont remember your early posts which were probably more ai than the ones I saw last page idk null

MM - just clear soooooooo

Um
    Sorry to whoever I cant remember. It's not you, it's me. No amount of couples therapy will fix this, though
    Oh luka. Me boy. Lil guy who says the opposite of everyone else. Dunno what it means. Willing to take the risk and call him town lean
    Cant remember having feelings on varcon posts zz
    Omg I literally thought of Martin while making my list and forgot to include him

Um I feel like I recall seeing posts I did and also did not like from him but would need to re read and cant do that rn so null at best
    Actually I think calling huohuo "meh" is being kind of generous lol I definitely dont tr them and specifically recall posts I did not like

But uwu hyper posting players be like:
    Like with huohuo I'm willing to give some leeway that *maybe* some of it is just type clash but idk lol. Just remember reading some of their posts and saying "ew" more than once which is much more than anybody else, so
    Oh no luka I loved scumbot

How could I forget scumbot

Love scumbot
    Lol remember how I said I was mixing up posts from you and helz
    Yikers. Soz

My bad helz is cleared and you're just a squishy guy. Um. Idk I dont have. Like. Idk. Idk what to do with you yet. Hand wave

Idk lily just like showed initiative and gave some push back in her posts and said some stuff I find believable
    here, DM, these were the reads I had

tbf though it does look like I had a lot "ish" and null type of reads

14. ISO #964

Um my brain cells are kind of fried and I'm having a hard time mentally keeping track of some of you and the reads, since I'm not familiar, but like

Idk

Aurn aurm auxx?? Meh

Huohuo - meh

Cape - undecided, posts were making my eyes glaze over cuz trying to read on mobile in car before work too tired, need to actually read them to see if make sense. BUT if cape is a wolf he is probably the one putting in the most effort so far. This thought gives me the ick

Lily - not blatantly scumreading her, kinda townreading tbh

Mizery- can be tr for now but I dont think I've seen her wolf before so I'll probs keep tinfoiling for a while if I had to guess

Helz - is like. Ok I guess. Think my brain is mixing up some of his stuff with MM, would need to relook, but I think townlean is ok

Dark magician - if you're only on FoL then I'd be surprised if you knew my meta well enough to make such arguments in defense of me that early but idk you clearly miss social cues a bit lol makes me think of 1 specific person but my brain keeps thinking I've seen that main account on here before, ergo unsure who you are. Idk what to do with you. You're a little alien. Best I can do is a null read I think

Baker - like... start serving I guess? Not enough serve. Requires more serve. Shrug yeetable

Oliverz - yeh I dont remember your early posts which were probably more ai than the ones I saw last page idk null

MM - just clear soooooooo

Um
    Sorry to whoever I cant remember. It's not you, it's me. No amount of couples therapy will fix this, though
    Oh luka. Me boy. Lil guy who says the opposite of everyone else. Dunno what it means. Willing to take the risk and call him town lean
    Cant remember having feelings on varcon posts zz
    Omg I literally thought of Martin while making my list and forgot to include him

Um I feel like I recall seeing posts I did and also did not like from him but would need to re read and cant do that rn so null at best
    Actually I think calling huohuo "meh" is being kind of generous lol I definitely dont tr them and specifically recall posts I did not like

But uwu hyper posting players be like:
    Like with huohuo I'm willing to give some leeway that *maybe* some of it is just type clash but idk lol. Just remember reading some of their posts and saying "ew" more than once which is much more than anybody else, so
    Oh no luka I loved scumbot

How could I forget scumbot

Love scumbot
    Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Yeah i'm reffering to you

It was a fun read :3

-Huohuo
    I can't believe I got called a bad witch lmao

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I see that

But that could also be scum paint to get a second town lynched and sow doubt in us.
    ok ok ok
    dont listen to his bull shit
    i made A CLEAR CASE ON A SCUMREAD WITH ARGUMENTS
    BAKERMIR FCKING FROZE AND GAVE UP, DIDNT CLAIM DIDNT EXPLAIN NOTHIN
    ends up being the fcking cop
    AMD TRIES VOTING ME OUT OF SELF PRES
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    ok ok ok
    dont listen to his bull shit
    i made A CLEAR CASE ON A SCUMREAD WITH ARGUMENTS
    BAKERMIR FCKING FROZE AND GAVE UP, DIDNT CLAIM DIDNT EXPLAIN NOTHIN
    ends up being the fcking cop
    AMD TRIES VOTING ME OUT OF SELF PRES
    *Insert bombastic side eye*

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    If higher skill players in a game with protectives shut the fuck up when they're confirmed I fear what lower skill players do
    Actively gamethrow?
    hey I didn't say they would be forever silent

just probably wouldn't voice stuff till later in day phases or whenever they felt it most important, even more so if there are protectives or anti-night-kill stuff or last-will mechanics (though this game doesn't have last wills)

regardless though it is a valid strategy imo, I've had to deal with it as a wolf in the past and it can prove to be a problem especially when the margins for wolf play error get smaller
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #976

how is it towny to be aware of how other people perceive and treat you in your games
    I'm not going to argue its particularly towny in my case, but just because it isn't towny doesn't mean its bad.

IRL I'm compulsively self reflective, and there's probably evidence throughout all my games that I have self-awareness regardless of alignment. I haven't really mentioned it before because I didn't really know a condition like that could even exist up until a few months ago, and it makes absolute sense for me. Heck, you can probably see what I mean about compulsively self-reflective when I check my posts, make them, then check them again after they're posted for any grammatical errors or whatever. It shows up in many ways, but that's one of them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Everyone blindly agreeing with dms read on me looks just so bad for being completely opportunistic

Porschs/auwt look the worst from that

Literally read my posts and dm is straight up making things up about my posts and linking them together to push a narrative that Literally doesn't exist
    If I didn't make it clear enough, I did post a short while back that DM was making a whole bunch of stretches at one point lol. His arguments don't really represent mine half the time, and I plan to continue evaluating your slot into d3. You DO seem like the most likely partner for Cape, but I'm not forever sold on it because afaik most of the reasons I have to suspect you on are from today and today only and I don't feel comfortable with that.

But that may be a worthwhile point to check how people are handling DM and how DM influences them (if at all).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

It did stick out to me though that Varcron was using "respectfully" again or whatever while stating that I'm part of his wolf team theory or whatever, but then not really substantiating his position. Like is it really respectful if you consider that most people have a different view but then don't really substantiate why you think they're wrong or why you think you're right lol? We're playing Forum Mafia, discussion is usually a healthy thing to do.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #980

Honestly though I'm probably going to contribute to the problem of "not much happening". I have a friend coming over later IRL today and I have stuff to do. You all will see me more d3 if I don't get stabbed, outside of me popping in here to see whatever's going on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #981

You absolutely do. That what’s makes a good solver.
    Idk about you but I’d rather someone who is doing is best to solve then someone who is helping the wolves out and not making good reads.

I know I am not confident on the last wolf.
    I have said this. I am not afraid to admit this.
    Doesn’t change the fact you and Cape are both wolves.

Is it Oliver? Is it Porscha? Is it Auwt?
    Don’t know.

I also don’t really care when you can be mechanically confirmed as wolf from night actions tonight so lol.
    And in don't really care because I know I can't
    And so I really don't know how
    What you're doing here

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

And my vote will continue to be placed on air.
    Words do count but voting does more.
    If you are truly town, you can't say "I know Cape is Mafia, it was obvious since D1" and not vote at all.
    Something is inconsistent
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

35. ISO #985

One issue with that.
    I’m not voting anyone and if I was it would be Cape not Mizery.
    I would be voting Mizery after Cape.
    I see words, I do not see any voting, atm.
    Are you forbidden to vote ?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

36. ISO #986

And if everything goes as planned tonight.
    It will be confirmed me and Mizery are opposite alignments and we can vote them right off after Cape.
    Then Auwt and Oliver can cross vote each other and together the remaining town can vote them both off.

Although there is one player we still need to worry about, Bounty Hunter. So yeah.
    Neutrals and Maf are indeed different alignment.

You seem to be certain of your take.

If you are neutral : you can cross out a neutral role, leaving between 1, up to 2 other neutrals alive.
    Not a hot take to say Mizery is not among this/those 1 or 2.

If you are mafia : then you are either certain that Mizery is with you (bussing), or you are certain that he is not (because you are informed).

If you are town : you can only make guesses but have absolutely no clue of the outcome the investigative roles will provide by matching your role with Mizery's. Basically you have 5 to 6 (evil) slots against 8-9 (number of townies alive).

So as neutral or as mafia, supposing you have you role being ?matched with Mizery, you would be almost certain of the outcome that would be given by the investigative next day (certain if maf, and close to 90-95% of certainty as neutral)
    As a town you would have a lot of uncertainty right now, as pointed out.

I don't see a lot of uncertainty from you, DM, right now.

37. ISO #987

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So I'm confused here, based of of Auwts posts currently compared to mine i'm not sure how they're in the ISO for scum but I'm not? Your logic seems flawed in that regard because we're both equally as inactive (well I mean me a bit moreso but still)
    I may have found out what he is up to, that should explain why.

38. ISO #988

I don't get the logic behind this thought
    Wants a push on Mizery, while misteriously not voting anyone.
    Although DM claimed he would prefer to get Cape first, I won't trust this until he place the vote.
    That said, he now knows that Mizery will probably not be today's lynch target, so he has to prep the ground for next days in case he is Monk.

Pure guess, but imo it could fit very well looking at DM's behaviour.

39. ISO #989

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Literally notice how he jumps around trying to find the "3rd wolf" but changes his mind every 3 posts but not his level of certainty

He will be 100 percent confident that mm is a wolf then oli then auwt then porscha with no reasoning backing

He's like 99% not a wolf right now but that doesn't change the fact that you don't really ever want someone like him on your town team
    Although I don't consider you very towny at all, I agree that DM is showing a lot of certainty in his saying.
    Reference to one of the post I made with some colors, posts above.

40. ISO #990

Idk about you but I’d rather someone who is doing is best to solve then someone who is helping the wolves out and not making good reads.

Don’t know.

I also don’t really care when you can be mechanically confirmed as wolf from night actions tonight so lol.
    Mechanically confirmed as wolf?
    My man, by which mean do you plan to confirm Mizery as 100% wolf?
    Is it thanks to the matching alignment check ? Did you forget about 3P ? 3P and Maf share different alignment, they share different colors, you should be very well aware of this.

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Neutrals and Maf are indeed different alignment.

You seem to be certain of your take.

If you are neutral : you can cross out a neutral role, leaving between 1, up to 2 other neutrals alive.
    Not a hot take to say Mizery is not among this/those 1 or 2.

If you are mafia : then you are either certain that Mizery is with you (bussing), or you are certain that he is not (because you are informed).

If you are town : you can only make guesses but have absolutely no clue of the outcome the investigative roles will provide by matching your role with Mizery's. Basically you have 5 to 6 (evil) slots against 8-9 (number of townies alive).

So as neutral or as mafia, supposing you have you role being ?matched with Mizery, you would be almost certain of the outcome that would be given by the investigative next day (certain if maf, and close to 90-95% of certainty as neutral)
    As a town you would have a lot of uncertainty right now, as pointed out.

I don't see a lot of uncertainty from you, DM, right now.
    Noting that he doesn't seem to acknowledge more than one neut in his plan

42. ISO #992

Mechanically confirmed as wolf?
    My man, by which mean do you plan to confirm Mizery as 100% wolf?
    Is it thanks to the matching alignment check ? Did you forget about 3P ? 3P and Maf share different alignment, they share different colors, you should be very well aware of this.
    I think it's "read the game, now it's a mech wolf"

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

yeah I made a post with reads on most people yesterday, I don't remember what I put cape at. I know I mentioned my eyes glazed over his long posts, I might have had him null? I dont recall where I categorized him there, but I know at one point mizery had commented he could be a wolf and at that moment earlier in day 1 I agreed with the post and I said as such
    you wrote the list unprompted
    it had many nulls
    many grey reads in a readslist -> scumtell
    you are scum
    Praise the Lord!

45. ISO #995

Don’t know.

Okay, lets look mech wise.
    Huo Huo magically survives and compares you with mizery. You are not the same. ...
    How do I know you arent scum??
    Praise the Lord!

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

People do know how to play. People had stated their own independent read on you as MM did.
    Did you ask how Varcron thinks it’s Cape/you/Martin?
    Did you ask how Auwt thinks it’s Cape/you/and somehow me
    Did you ask how MM is wolf reading you? (I think you did for this one and also MM made a clear reason why.)
    There is probably more I am forgetting but your failing to realize that people aren’t just blindly following my reads and I wouldn’t do that, but I will show them why my reads are accurate but I accept them to give their own reads and they do.
    Not everyone directly stated it’s you, just allot but you fail to realize something.
    If your a wolf, don’t be surprised if everyone suspects you, that is the game.

So I would agree with you on the one thing to not blindly follow me, they should indeed have their own reason to read you wolf as I do.

Also NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE call this good for Mizery, Wolf would do this shit here easily and I’ve seen it done.
    good for Mizery, very good for mizery, many many townpoints for mizery
    Praise the Lord!

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Words do count but voting does more.
    If you are truly town, you can't say "I know Cape is Mafia, it was obvious since D1" and not vote at all.
    Something is inconsistent
    YEAH exactly my point
    but beware he will now suddenly decide that you are the third scum for critizing him and shitflood the thread with his stinky ego
    Praise the Lord!