User Tag List

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    are you kidding me

why in the WORLD would you compare a champs game where I'm being buried alive from IRL responsibilities and this game???

sigh
    wait this is the first time i see martin write in lowercase. it's like he snapped and started yelling

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

If it need be clarified at all, since apparently Baker thought I was shading him, I have no solve-related grievances with Baker. I think he's still town, his recent behavior and thoughts just irk me.
    hm

this is towny. or w/w

im gonna say baker and martin have the same alignment

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Scumbot is the mafia between those two if I had to choose. I like Vittae's approach better than scumbot plus his instant being of "Oh yeah Varcron is mafia because he isn't here" reads like scumpaint to me as true as it is that I have not been active.
    this is an argument that I never made

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

if i go for the spicy baker/martin w/w third wolf isn't lol as they'd be bussing him. probably wolves with richard?

varcron fits in all teams

i thought martin could be a spicy partner for lol. but then i have to be wrong in one of my reads, that baker wouldn't bus as wolf, or that baker and martin same alignment

ikarus might be thread spewed town. or im getting snowed by ikarus + vittae + 1 coz of course, why the fuck not

scumbot id feel bad if i miscleared due to emotions. i think he fits with a lot of ppl. not with vittae

richard looks ok to me i dunno. i do acknowledge baker's argument that he would give us better nominations. but i think he's town. why not chop a wolf? lol has to be a wolf, he usually jumps around a bit more with his reads as town, does his own thing. not sit afk with his vote on me

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    wait no way

very interesting

i never saw martin display so much emotion before
    huh

I think I may have once actually with you in a game

but that was back on my first game on The Syndicate in like 2020, minus the U-Pick mash that Macdougall ran, so like first time we played together on Grasslands

I remember being sassy or something just bc people were starting to turn on me in terms of reads on, like, day 3 or 4 and I was going to get mischopped.

I think I can also recall one more time of being fairly upset during a Syndicate game but I absolutely don't know if you were in it.

But yeah I'm rarely very openly upset about things, and today I've just been stressed over other stuff and was not anticipating some....one-directional treatment from Baker imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #712

huh

but that was back on my first game on The Syndicate in like 2020, minus the U-Pick mash that Macdougall ran, so like first time we played together on Grasslands

I remember being sassy or something just bc people were starting to turn on me in terms of reads on, like, day 3 or 4 and I was going to get mischopped.

I think I can also recall one more time of being fairly upset during a Syndicate game but I absolutely don't know if you were in it.

But yeah I'm rarely very openly upset about things, and today I've just been stressed over other stuff and was not anticipating some....one-directional treatment from Baker imo.
    pat pat *pinch cheek*

13. ISO #713

he might be getting bussed lol

(im not bussing him i swear)

mafia is heavily incentivized to bus in this setup
    Personally based off of what I can tell he's being bussed. By who? no idea, but he's def being bussed assuming he is scum. If he isn't scum then I think scum jumped rather hastily on the wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

14. ISO #714

huh

can confirm you rarely ever get upset. don't think i've seen it in any of the games I've been in with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

15. ISO #715

That's actually kinda interesting to think about.

I've not often gotten very upset when playing in games that have a Tutuu in them. Like I can remember being upset a fair few times over the past few years, but in a game with Tutuu?

You're cool I guess @tutuu lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

if i go for the spicy baker/martin w/w third wolf isn't lol as they'd be bussing him. probably wolves with richard?

varcron fits in all teams

i thought martin could be a spicy partner for lol. but then i have to be wrong in one of my reads, that baker wouldn't bus as wolf, or that baker and martin same alignment

ikarus might be thread spewed town. or im getting snowed by ikarus + vittae + 1 coz of course, why the fuck not

scumbot id feel bad if i miscleared due to emotions. i think he fits with a lot of ppl. not with vittae

richard looks ok to me i dunno. i do acknowledge baker's argument that he would give us better nominations. but i think he's town. why not chop a wolf? lol has to be a wolf, he usually jumps around a bit more with his reads as town, does his own thing. not sit afk with his vote on me
    If Baker and I are w/w, then we deserve an Oscar for the best scum theater in Sc2 mafia history.
    I'd like to know if you really believe this is possible or not.

18. ISO #718

That's actually kinda interesting to think about.

I've not often gotten very upset when playing in games that have a Tutuu in them. Like I can remember being upset a fair few times over the past few years, but in a game with Tutuu?

You're cool I guess @tutuu lol
    awwww awent u adowabwe

19. ISO #719

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Well I was asleep, and I've been engaging with you way more than scumbot who appears to have vanished from the face of the planet after making a few posts.
    I've been in and out today since I've been "busy" and by busy I mean watching football but I've been around and engaging with the thread. So it's not like I'm a nonpresence who wouldn't be around later. I came in @ the end of halftime and asked you and Bake a q and then when you 2 decided to talk to each other I left to watch the rest of the game. I'm not sure if the exaggeration is an attempt to be funny or if you are just trying to make it look like I've been less active than I really have been.

20. ISO #720

If Baker and I are w/w, then we deserve an Oscar for the best scum theater in Sc2 mafia history.
    I'd like to know if you really believe this is possible or not.
    why can't u be w/w?

(im not accusing u of being w/w but i just didnt catch anything non w/w clearing)

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    can confirm you rarely ever get upset. don't think i've seen it in any of the games I've been in with you?
    hmmmm

x to doubt

I think I've gotten upset, at least mildly, a few times here? Biggest example, though you were almost certainly not that game, was when I got angry at frostbyte over him saying I was reaching for the lowest of fruits and I said that the only low-hanging fruit were....his....uh...things. Renegade remembers it, he found it absolutely hillarious. I of course immediately apologized for being out of line on that one, though was still a bit angry.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #722

why can't u be w/w?

(im not accusing u of being w/w but i just didnt catch anything non w/w clearing)
    Baker and I are arguing with each other for way too long to be scum theater. As it's my word you probably will have doubts. That being said, show me scum theater that goes on as long as Baker and I have gone about it.

23. ISO #723

hmmmm

x to doubt

I think I've gotten upset, at least mildly, a few times here? Biggest example, though you were almost certainly not that game, was when I got angry at frostbyte over him saying I was reaching for the lowest of fruits and I said that the only low-hanging fruit were....his....uh...things. Renegade remembers it, he found it absolutely hillarious. I of course immediately apologized for being out of line on that one, though was still a bit angry.
    lmaoooooooooooooooo

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I've been in and out today since I've been "busy" and by busy I mean watching football but I've been around and engaging with the thread. So it's not like I'm a nonpresence who wouldn't be around later. I came in @ the end of halftime and asked you and Bake a q and then when you 2 decided to talk to each other I left to watch the rest of the game. I'm not sure if the exaggeration is an attempt to be funny or if you are just trying to make it look like I've been less active than I really have been.
    It's more that while Baker and I have been clogging up the thread, you have been conspicuously absent while it was ongoing. It also doesn't help that you are also a suspect for voting on MM Marshal EoD1 with Vitae.

25. ISO #725

Baker and I are arguing with each other for way too long to be scum theater. As it's my word you probably will have doubts. That being said, show me scum theater that goes on as long as Baker and I have gone about it.
    well time-wise i dont got anything in my bag but post-wise the whole game is barely any posts at least compared to the crack house that im used to

i dont think a few (comparatiely) posts bickering with each other is necessarily clearing (like always), i think intensity of emotions matters at least for me

most importantly baker has bragged a lot about organizing wild scum theaters and whatnot, he lives for that. and this setup especially incentivizes bussing as mafia can't kill towny people so if someone is towny they get a free ticket to lylo

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

It's more that while Baker and I have been clogging up the thread, you have been conspicuously absent while it was ongoing.
    this is also a ridiculous argument. Why does it matter all all if I wasn't participating in y'alls convo? I'm here now and you are here.

28. ISO #728

oh wait i realized another towny thing for baker

baker loves killing people in an unorthodox way - sensor claim in a fol game, then uncced PR in an open setup in another game

and now killing richard whom he scumreads less than the others (i think?) because he trusts richard to make better nominations

i think this aligns very well with baker's town behavior (imo the standard approach would be to chop ur biggest scumread)

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I rather push scum. or at least who I thought was scum but in hindsight we prob shoulda just done Richard
    I would recommend only voting me out once there is agreement on who my nominees are once I'm axed. Or if you think I'm an unsolvable slot, which I'm pretty sure I'm not.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    In games with Nancy, she was quite talkative and aggressive in nature, haven't had any chance to play with her where she posted nothing. It could be that she just forgot the game started.

I blame Nancy because she fooled another player in f3, and she had a solid town game there (last game) although I think I'm prepared to read her better because I did end up correctly voting her in f3, just couldn't convince the other town since we were basically at each others throats all game.
    That helps, if Nancy's the sort of player that flaking out isn't really wolf AI for then it at least makes the hydra side of CRich's slot look less terrible.

39. ISO #739

For full disclosure. Nancy has a habit of zero posting as town from games I've hosted on my homesite.
    I feel that calling my slot mafia because they were a zero poster before I subbed in feels a bit uncharitable.
    Would you be able to post links to back this up?

I'm not being uncharitable, you're twisting what I'm saying and I wasn't even calling you mafia with the context of the posts I was making in that stretch of the thread to begin with.

40. ISO #740

Vittae you asked about my game strategy question on who the mafia would nominate if they get lunched.
    It was a thought experiment to see what if they would straight put up 3 townies to guarantee a mislunch, or put in one of their buddies so that said buddy appears towny as town would discount the idea without a 2nd thought.
    I get that but what made you want to ask it before noms happened (where wolves would be able to see the answers people gave and the WIFOM would make it much harder to read into nominations later on, making it completely counterproductive) instead of making a mental note to bring it up once a wolf flipped (where such a discussion would actually be useful)?

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    This is... blatantly false and seems like an extremely disingenuous approach towards me.

I was asking questions related to your reads three pages into the game (not two, I checked) but more importantly by the time the game was onto page three am I was asking these questions it was almost half way into the day phase and at a point where several players had posted more than enough for you to at least have made a stance on. It's difficult to excuse not having readable content by that point in the game and when I questioned you on it, you fully ignored me.

But let's assume that you were right for a second: can you talk me through why me asking you for reads prematurely would be "classic scum" to begin with in your eyes? I fail to see what you're arguing would be wolf indicative here even if the rest of you were saying was factual.
    @scumbot5679 please respond to this.

42. ISO #742

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    You ignoring my ping latest ping + MM flip + MM nominating you first

I had you as one of the names in my anti-world note somewhere way before Vittae and you voted MM off.. You are being protected by multiple players here, which could potentially mean you or someone clearing you is not town as per the laws of universe. MM was DADV and was at the brink of being replaced if you guys didn't force a hammer = Both you and Vittae had an opportunity to change the votes to scumbot or lol, as MM could still be replaced if they didn't post. Additionally; scumbot if chopped and flipped town, would have certainly nominated MM given the gamestate, and would brought this up yesterday/today, but they never did.

Among MM voters scumbot/CRichard/vittae someone is a town misplaying here, and someone is mafia. Difference check

Both lol and Varcron can be nominated again at any point, and there's a good chance Varcron will be replaced if they don't post soon and the day should get another 12 hours.

I also think lol could be misread here and potentially the worst chop given it benefits mafia especially a mafia tutuu here to go for the easier mischop. You are engaged in game and if you happen to be town, it would be in your interest to discuss a set of nominations with us if possible.You were the first one to coin the idea that there is a wolf in Baker/Vittae/Tutuu/Martin along with Varcron/MM containing the other wolf and I asked if anything has changed.

Let me know where your thoughts are at.
    MM was neither dadv or an impending sub out. The wagons were 2-2-2 and he had hit 5 posts already. Please stop speculating on if people will sub out in the thread though.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

oh wait i realized another towny thing for baker

baker loves killing people in an unorthodox way - sensor claim in a fol game, then uncced PR in an open setup in another game

and now killing richard whom he scumreads less than the others (i think?) because he trusts richard to make better nominations
    This happened once and it was because the role itself was stupidly broken and it wasn't an open setup, it was a hidden setup.

baker "loves" killing people is a very bad rep of me especially compared to context here.

I have a scumread on CRichard and clearly you are ignoring my posts about them just like the one I did for Martin's wolf games at some point.

i think this aligns very well with baker's town behavior (imo the standard approach would be to chop ur biggest scumread)
    This point is so false and so manipulative especially the paranthesis. I have been trying to chop my biggest scumread yesterday and continue today. MM put CRichards name first for a reason and I am questioning a lot of things here while you are only out here misrepping me and misclearing people.

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    MM was neither dadv or an impending sub out. The wagons were 2-2-2 and he had hit 5 posts already. Please stop speculating on if people will sub out in the thread though.
    How come MM wasn't dadv? MM was pushed on bad reasons when he wasn't there, first by scumbot then followed by you people. We could have given them more time if they weren't hammered.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    How come MM wasn't dadv? MM was pushed on bad reasons when he wasn't there, first by scumbot then followed by you people. We could have given them more time if they weren't hammered.
    I wasn't pushing MM to flip over Scumbot but for mech reasons I went into previously there's almost 0 chance of ever flipping a wolf with 2-2-2 wagons in this setup so I tried to get people to tie the wagons 3-3 and when that didn't work I compromised on flipping MM, who I found wolfy but wasn't my top pick (since we'd already had 36 hours by that point and another extension was not worth an almost guaranteed miselim if things were just left as is).

It wasn't dead air dead villager because that tell requires a clear runaway wagon in the lead and the wagons were still 2-2-2 even if MM was the consensus by many.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Would be posting a bit more but i forgot my password and too lazy to write it down so i can only access the website on my laptop SORRY

Happy to die so i don't have to worry about playing but i warn you i will submit the towniest people so you guys are forced to give actual content

way too easy to put a bunch of afks and let mafia pick out of a hat