S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    See my claim post for details.

But for more. I like having fun in mafia. Winning is nice but secondary. Frinckles specifically invited me because he enjoyed my company before I wont sit on the sidelines just because of my role card.
    Playing mafia for fun ? Blasphemy ! Clearly we are not playing the same game at all. /s

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    LMAO?
    Man and I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

I literally asked you a question like I think yesterday night or this morning where I asked “Like you believe they are truth telling neutral” or whatever and then I seen “good feeling about Achro” and I was like

Please don’t tell me you think their town? Wtf.
    maybe it's better that I just, drop it. I dunno, the entire reason I don't want to explain it is the exact reason that would explain why my read here makes 0 sense from an outside perspective lmfao

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

I mean I very much doubt this is achro's wolf game based on how they are playing but they also aren't being townie in their approach, so I just believe they are true claiming. The way they are handling the thread screams 3p, no agenda but also not really a care in the world to push any of the town or mafia wincons

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I'm doing that stupid thing where I'm thinking with my fingers and not my brain, sorry for the spaz energy. But I think Achro is using neutral as a cover for being a really good town role
    I would just claim PR like I did :3. I personally think it's counter intuitive to claim 3p as a town PR, which could very easily lead to you being voted out very quickly

21. ISO #471

Wisp why are you like V confused by any questions thrown your way and not actually answering them. Like I know work sucks atm but can you answer these questions after work or during breaks:

- explain your wolf meta in your own words
    - explain why are you doing the things you are doing without ate

Please and ty :3

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I would just claim PR like I did :3. I personally think it's counter intuitive to claim 3p as a town PR, which could very easily lead to you being voted out very quickly
    Well if you come off as not-scummy and you're offering to help scum-hunt in a way that seems genuine (and your neutral claim is immediate), I don't see why that would be something to be afraid of as a neutral

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I'm doing that stupid thing where I'm thinking with my fingers and not my brain, sorry for the spaz energy. But I think Achro is using neutral as a cover for being a really good town role
    No.

No I am not. Don't you put this evil on me.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Wisp why are you like V confused by any questions thrown your way and not actually answering them. Like I know work sucks atm but can you answer these questions after work or during breaks:

- explain your wolf meta in your own words
    - explain why are you doing the things you are doing without ate

Please and ty :3
    I don't want to explain in detail the differences between my wolf and town game, nor do I think I could even do it without saying what I find to be the obvious difference, since they have almost fused together at this point

I'm very well aware of the things I do, why I voted marshal, why I voted ultra, and why my current vote is where it is

As well as why I'm doing this, even though I doubt it will do anything

-vote MacDougal

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Anyway I will take dying n1 to a mafia factional as a win in my book because if I was just 'that' good day 1 as a claimed neutral then if you think about it, I really won in the hearts and minds of all.

(Also a secret is this is one of my 5 win conditions, I only have 3 official ones and was just goofing)

31. ISO #481

And you’re just gonna put them like that?
    Smh, what a guy.
    Yeah well I was in a predicament. Either don't explain myself and it's like "eh? what the fuck is this guy on about?" or do explain myself and risk outing someone who doesnt want to be outed as a good town role. I think the clencher was that I'm probably just fuckin wrong

32. ISO #482

I don't want to explain in detail the differences between my wolf and town game, nor do I think I could even do it without saying what I find to be the obvious difference, since they have almost fused together at this point

I'm very well aware of the things I do, why I voted marshal, why I voted ultra, and why my current vote is where it is

-vote MacDougal
    Forget the meta, why is it so laborious to elaborate on the reasons you suspect someone? What are you doing if you're town here?

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

How do I turn off:

Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It's really annoying
    HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

Settings > General Settings > Check For New Replies When Posting

Funny story; It's helped me from slipping as a wolf multiple times though but it is annoying!
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

-vote MacDougal
    Can you explain your votes and why you scum read them :3

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Reminder I need your favorite holidays so I can give you a gift
    Idk if I have one. Maybe Christmas? I have history with Easter that could mark it as my favourite.
    I know when I was a kid though I loved Valentines Day and making the cards for people and receiving the cards.

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Idk if I have one. Maybe Christmas? I have history with Easter that could mark it as my favourite.
    I know when I was a kid though I loved Valentines Day and making the cards for people and receiving the cards.
    Man, the only reason I got cards was sympathy or when the teachers enforced "Everyone gets one". Lucky.

44. ISO #494

Reminder I need your favorite holidays so I can give you a gift
    Favorite holiday is "fall of capitalism" day (yes the name sucks but I'm giving you the short version). It's still a working day, but the custom is to dress and act as smug as possible from sunrise to dawn and then you rip all your clothes as a snook and allegory.

Or maybe it is "eco-anarcha-queer feminist day" but that's really too much of a mouthful and there's even less chances for that to exist some day so.

There you go, do with that what you will. If you hate all of these you may go with "fuck holidays".

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500