User Tag List

1. ISO #1

CocaCola: 1-S2-1-5883331

Account Name: CocaCola
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5883331
    In-Game Name: Jon Snow

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing.

Your Account Name: Stereo
    Summary: To be honest, I am not sure. I tabbed out after my target was lynched on Day 2 (and was then killed during the night) and came back to find the the Janitor ratting out the Godfather, and then the Godfather being lynched. Someone said something about the Godfather throwing first, but really, I am not sure what happened at all. I imagine there was a throw of some kind.

CocaCola.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: CocaCola: 1-S2-1-5883331

SC ID VERIFICATION
    CocaCola: 1-S2-1-5883331: Correct.

Added Players:
    Dahaka: 1-S2-1-8208606
    Respective Hotkey:
    CocaCola: Control + 5
    Dahaka: 3
    Was The Game Altered?
    Yes, the Town had a much easier win due to the conflicts that occured.
    Previous Offenses:
    CocaCola: None.
    Dahaka: None.
    Player Offenses:
    CocaCola: Skyping & Reactionary Game-throw.
    Dahaka: Skyping.
    Summary:
    CocaCola: Rolls Janitor.
    Dahaka: Rolls Mason.
    Day 1: Nothing Important.
    Night 1: CocaCola (2) says in his night chat not to kill 4 (Dahaka) because they are in the same room and that 4 is a Mason. Meanwhile, while the mafia are talking, Dahaka is telling everyone that the mafia is going to kill them, which was true since the Godfather planned for that to happen.
    Day 2: Nothing Important.
    Night 2: Nothing Important.
    Day 3: #12 says to vote up 2 and so he is put to trial. 2 claims doctor and is then voted innocent and the Godfather (1) is put on trial instead. The godfather claims sheriff and says that 2 is mafia. This is not considered gamethrow, and more of a strategy to gain town-cred. The reaction to it, however, was poorly handled. 2 then asks 4 to confirm his role, which makes no sense because doctor cannot be proved if 4 wasn't attacked (he was not). When 1 is saved, the town votes up 2 again. 2 starts to say that 1 is Godfather, and that if he dies 1 should be lynched as well. 4 also says "1 is gf trust me" which given his role as mason clearly makes no sense. When 2 is lynched, he confesses that he is Janitor and that 1 is his godfather.
    Night 3: 1, knowing 4 is teamed with the dead Janitor, kills 4. During this time before 4's death, they start telling 12 that 1 is godfather and needs to die.
    Day 4: Town lynches the Godfather ending the game.
    Recommended Action:
    CocaCola: Watchlist x6.
    Dahaka: Watchlist x3.
    Additional Notes:
    Thanks for the report! There was obvious skyping going on during the game which had an impact, and CocaCola revealing his own teammate certainly did not help their team win. It is important to know that there is a difference between gamethrowing and trying a strategy, and what 1 had done was not game-throwing, but more of a play to gain town-credit. In the future, if you suspect something it is better to report it then to act on it and game-throw yourself.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; September 2nd, 2016 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cocacola89 View Post
    Im not sure if I understand what you mean by game throwing or skyping. I play the game on my own in my office. and I dont throw away games to make sure the other side wins. I do my damn best to make sure Im apart of the winning team.
    This information was taken from the replay as stated in the review.

Night 1: CocaCola (2) says in his night chat not to kill 4 (Dahaka) because they are in the same room and that 4 is a Mason.
    Meanwhile, while the mafia are talking, Dahaka is telling everyone that the mafia is going to kill them, which was true since the Godfather planned for that to happen.
    It shows out of game communication between CocaCola and Dahaka. This is why you have been watchlisted.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cocacola89 View Post
    I dont have out of game contact with him/her. Hes/shes not even on my friends list =/ Ive seen him/her in multiple games. but thats about it.
    If that is the case, can you please explain how the following occurred in your Night Chat:
    • CocaCola (2) says in his night chat not to kill 4 (Dahaka) because they are in the same room and that 4 is a Mason.

EDIT: Added a picture of the chat in question below for reference. Jon Snow is CocaCola:

CocaCola.png

On Night 1, you knew that Dahaka was a Mason, he knew that the Mafia was going to attack him, and your explanation of why Dahaka shouldn't be killed was that he was only a Mason and that he was in the same room with you. I mean -- come on man, lol.

EDIT 2: Here's the Mason chat below as well. Guile is Dahaka.

Mason Chat.png
    Last edited by DarknessB; September 7th, 2016 at 09:10 PM.

8. ISO #8

From our vantage point, you have to admit that is highly suspicious, if not an absolute smoking gun -- i.e. I'm not sure how you can explain those words / knowledge other than communicating with that other player. We note that you do not have any other offenses on your record and this is a Watch List, which is essentially probation. If this behavior does not repeat itself, you will not have anything to worry about. That having been said, if you can provide some explanation of what you meant by those comments which somehow isn't indicative of cheating / having information about the other player's role somehow, we're all ears.