S-FM 206: POLITICO - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 206: POLITICO

Mesk, pourquoi t'avais ton vote sur oops?...

And lol, you were accusing all the town members, not defending them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post

It's just like AI, i'm always the one defending the town that everyone believes is scum
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Mesk, pourquoi t'avais ton vote sur oops?...

And lol, you were accusing all the town members, not defending them.
    3pm actually
    A* contribution, actually. Going to comment on anything that isn't off-topic?

Brendan, I love how you can continue to read the thread in your sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Never Unlucky is voting for someone that he doesn't even scum-read and he even admitted that when I called him out.
    Oh, really?
    Brendan: Scum or nuisance to town. In brief, him trolling shows he doesn't want to contribute. Policy lynch target.
    I also never "admitted" it. I simply agreed that my pressure vote wasn't going to have any pressure on Brendan because I presented it as a "placeholder" to use your words. And we were wrong. It had some pressure on Brendan.

Reading through his new posts gave me more confidence in his lynch. The "whole scum team" he figured out (Me, FB, Eggy) were all people who voted him. He gave no explanations as to why he scum-read any of these three, I'll assume it's because we voted him up.

Also, the fact that he tried to start a lynch-train on Eggy when he is town-read or at least lean-town-read for most of us (GF, Unknown, Gyrlander and Brendan are the only ones I've noted who were against Eggy) pinged suspicious to me. There's no way Eggy's being lynched today. What is he trying to accomplish? A mislynch on the mayor, a town PR? Probably. He's been throwing shade on Eggy since the very beginning of the day. I wouldn't be surprised to see him claim States attorney. Most of his posts were against Eggy, none were reasoned.

Then, Calix made Brendan realize that it made no sense for Brendan to cast his vote on Eggy. So, Brendan changed his vote on me, the train with the second most votes in an attempt not to get lynched himself today.

His defense was really shitty, too. He first blamed his lynch train on the fact that he's not in the sfm circlejerk (whatever the fuck that means). He then made a very rushed and unpolished read-list of everyone, with some of his reads contradicting his says and actions. For instance, he earlier said that Eggy and FB were scum-reads for him, but he didn't tag them as scum in his rushed list. Also, he voted the mayor, when he hadn't tagged him as scum. Moreover, as Calix asks him for his opinion, he talks about other video games which is completely off-topic. It doesn't make sense for someone who was sitting at L-1 to make off-topic posts. They should be worried of being lynched, not of the games they'll play tonight.

In addition, the list he made about the role slots was basically a copy of what Mesk did with a lot less depth and, again, with no explanations. This player seems to lack an opinion and just sheep others' opinions.

Lynch him.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

5. ISO #455

A* contribution, actually. Going to comment on anything that isn't off-topic?

Brendan, I love how you can continue to read the thread in your sleep.

Idk I came back to reply 2 ur snark but then I was like nah what's the point and now I'm back again to check 1 more time.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #456

Oh, really?

I also never "admitted" it. I simply agreed that my pressure vote wasn't going to have any pressure on Brendan because I presented it as a "placeholder" to use your words. And we were wrong. It had some pressure on Brendan.

Reading through his new posts gave me more confidence in his lynch. The "whole scum team" he figured out (Me, FB, Eggy) were all people who voted him. He gave no explanations as to why he scum-read any of these three, I'll assume it's because we voted him up.

Also, the fact that he tried to start a lynch-train on Eggy when he is town-read or at least lean-town-read for most of us (GF, Unknown, Gyrlander and Brendan are the only ones I've noted who were against Eggy) pinged suspicious to me. There's no way Eggy's being lynched today. What is he trying to accomplish? A mislynch on the mayor, a town PR? Probably. He's been throwing shade on Eggy since the very beginning of the day. I wouldn't be surprised to see him claim States attorney. Most of his posts were against Eggy, none were reasoned.

Then, Calix made Brendan realize that it made no sense for Brendan to cast his vote on Eggy. So, Brendan changed his vote on me, the train with the second most votes in an attempt not to get lynched himself today.

His defense was really shitty, too. He first blamed his lynch train on the fact that he's not in the sfm circlejerk (whatever the fuck that means). He then made a very rushed and unpolished read-list of everyone, with some of his reads contradicting his says and actions. For instance, he earlier said that Eggy and FB were scum-reads for him, but he didn't tag them as scum in his rushed list. Also, he voted the mayor, when he hadn't tagged him as scum. Moreover, as Calix asks him for his opinion, he talks about other video games which is completely off-topic. It doesn't make sense for someone who was sitting at L-1 to make off-topic posts. They should be worried of being lynched, not of the games they'll play tonight.

In addition, the list he made about the role slots was basically a copy of what Mesk did with a lot less depth and, again, with no explanations. This player seems to lack an opinion and just sheep others' opinions.

Lynch him.
    I wouldn't call it rushed, just low effort. I don't recall ever saying Firebringer was a scum read either.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I wouldn't call it rushed, just low effort. I don't recall ever saying Firebringer was a scum read either.
    oops* My point remains.

Did you really reply to a 5 paragraphs post with one line?

8. ISO #458

Breaking news! The two main wagons are throwing shade on each other. Let's see what Calix has to say about this.

Oh, really?

Your vote by itself did NOTHING to pressure Brendan. Don't try to take credit for that.

Your first valid point of the day stumbles in, half-naked, and flops on the couch.

It's possible that he is trying to doubt-cast on a town-sided PR role and use paranoia to get an easy mislynch that way. It is also possible that he genuinely believes in this retarded host meta.

What I find strange is that he took so long to cast a vote on you, his one scum-read. If he was scum and you were town, he would have been much more likely to have voted you sooner; it helps with his survival and he can easily get away with it.

Why scum would doggedly persist on trying to policy-lynch the Mayor when you were a more viable option eludes me. It's possible that both of you are scum and he was trying to divert the train onto Eggy but that is a pre-flip association. However, it is a possibility that would explain why Brendan's defense is so shitty; two of the scum are on the line. Also helps that you are making your strongest points against him - scum find it much easier to attack their team mates, after all.

This is just a theory, however. Can't determine its validity one way or the other.

His defense was really shitty, too. He first blamed his lynch train on the fact that he's not in the sfm circlejerk (whatever the fuck that means). He then made a very rushed and unpolished read-list of everyone, with some of his reads contradicting his says and actions. For instance, he earlier said that Eggy and FB were scum-reads for him, but he didn't tag them as scum in his rushed list. Also, he voted the mayor, when he hadn't tagged him as scum.
    Ah yes, yet another scummy player whose actions don't match up with their words.

Moreover, as Calix asks him for his opinion, he talks about other video games which is completely off-topic. It doesn't make sense for someone who was sitting at L-1 to make off-topic posts. They should be worried of being lynched, not of the games they'll play tonight.
    Sure, but wouldn't scum be more concerned with their own survival, generally speaking? Only explanation for scum!Brendan to shitpost like that is if he had given up entirely on evading a lynch.

He's not doing a very good job at trying to lynch you. In fact, he's not trying at all, which makes me suspicious.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Oh btw, Never Unlucky, what makes you think I'm against the mayor?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    That moment when you realize you HAVE to make a reads list.

Eschew your feeble attempts at wit and explain what you mean with this comment, boo.

12. ISO #462

Eschew your feeble attempts at wit and explain what you mean with this comment, boo.
    Because I'm terribly lazy and I don't feel motivated to do it, lol.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #463

Because I'm terribly lazy and I don't feel motivated to do it, lol.
    Full offense meant, but stop being a whiny prepubescent scrublord and get on with it.

14. ISO #464

Full offense meant, but stop being a whiny prepubescent scrublord and get on with it.
    Full Offense Ignored. Don't worry.

15. ISO #465

Full Offense Ignored. Don't worry.
    If you are scum and making these moronic posts that make you sound like a five year old, let me be the first to tell you that your scum play has deteriorated rapidly.

16. ISO #466

If you are scum and making these moronic posts that make you sound like a five year old, let me be the first to tell you that your scum play has deteriorated rapidly.
    Good observation! I'm not scum though, but if I'm completely serious I will get bored mid-way through my reads list.

Remind me why these questions are being asked?

17. ISO #467

Oh btw, Never Unlucky, what makes you think I'm against the mayor?
    Posts 404 and 259 gave me the feeling that you weren't on the mayor's side. I don't think you are against the mayor, but I'm fairly certain that you're not with him if that's understandable.

18. ISO #468

oops_ur_dead:
    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    ya'll should stop being r00d d00ds

night actions don't really tell me anything by themselves
    same
    its gone terminal
    im not gonna post a scum read list or anything because 90% of everything that everyone is saying is just an echo chamber of people scum reading people for scum reads they made based off of scum reads based off 3 night actions that people likely just randomed

i dont like brendan because he voted for me and the only non-shitposts he made today were jumping in defense of someone else

-vote Brendan

im like 50% sure I know why firebringer is scum reading me and all I can say is that its a shitty, dumb reason and his opinion should be disregarded in the future
    This is pretty much the only post that could give someone an opinion on oops_ur_dead (without Metah). He basically says he has nothing original to contribute to the conversation, and uses it as some sort of excuse to get away with participating in the discussion.

Then, not to mention that he votes Brendan for the worst reason, which was defending someone else. Not sure why this is suddenly a 'scum-tell' nor was it even explained further.

Finally, we arrive to where he discredits Firebringer saying he has a terrible argument. Almost the least town thing to say to defend yourself: "I don't like how Firebringer is scum-reading me, and i'm not even going to defend myself but everyone playing should just ignore anything else he says. I'm 50% sure of this!"

Not liking oops right now.

pls stop baiting me

you read me as scum tho so looks like your reads are actually deads as in ur dead kid
    More Firebringer attacks. Fun.

Scum-reading this slot for low profile and their reasoning/throwing shade towards people accusing themself, without actually defending themself.

19. ISO #469

Posts 404 and 259 gave me the feeling that you weren't on the mayor's side. I don't think you are against the mayor, but I'm fairly certain that you're not with him if that's understandable.
    Completely understandable. Don't think he's scum, but definitely not following him.

20. ISO #470

Gyrlander:
    Bonjour!

-vote Calix
    Starts off with the usual, stupid Gyrlander with a vote that has no relevance.

I wanted to see your reaction after fake voting the pardoned player. Now, I'm more confident you're Corrupt.

-vote Unknown
    This post seriously makes no sense, it just seemed like he was waiting to pick on whoever called him out for it. Somebody explain how MY reaction was showing of me being corrupt?

Gyrlander, why vote Calix when she can't get lynched? Sorry buddy.
    I'm playing with you in hope to get reactions that I can analyze, so don't worry. We should focus on Mesk saying that 1 Congressman is evil when there is no confirmation.
    He shifts to someone else once people are questioning his actions. This is really terrible, and another post that he doesn't explain it's significance.

I'm sorry, but I read everything and my head couldn't process all the info. From the possible setups that Mesk posted, I can at least prove that 1 is wrong ;)

I see that oops and brendan are zzz players. Interesting.

Were roles randomed or handpicked?
    Says a dumb obvious comment, ANYONE IF YOU'RE TOWN can counter one of those groups (except the Mayor). Nice work Gyrlander!

Calls people out for what he always does. Odd.

I'll claim whenever my ass tells me so.

Also, I said that I was just checking your reactions and I didn't really scum read Unknown but he's a fucking dick for the way he has treated me right now.

-vote Unknown1234
    Votes me again for being a 'dick'. Seems highly aggressive towards me once again for no reason.

Don't worry, I am not afraid of voting Calix because if she tries to tunnel me that would be really fun. Maybe I would get a little nervous if I was corrupt but that's not the case here ;)

Also, love it Kovath using meta to scum-read me. I've to say that OW was a really strange game. I just spoke shit to stay alive and it worked.
    Once again, tries to implant it into everyones head that he is town. What the fuck are the point of these points? He's doing it A LOT more then he usually does. Also, somehow Calix tunneling is "fun" for him, which is another weird comment from him.

As a last thing before you mislynch Brendan, right now I think Unknown really is scum. His posts pinged me the wrong way... So yeah, States Attorney, vote that betch tomorrow.
    The slip Calix pointed out. He either
    1.) Knew Brendan was town. OR
    2.) He "assumes" Brendan will flip town for whatever reason.

Calls me out for nothing again, Damn Gyrlander is really hating on me this game. Is that scum-tell? Not sure yet.

I assured Brendan was Town because when I saw that he was L-1 I thought HMMM maybe I could hammer. I read 1 of his posts and said "lol, this is no scum post" and decided to play the cool card and assure that it was a mislynch ;)
    This is what logic he uses to explain why he said "mislynch". The post he chose does NOT really describe why Brendan is not scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    The way they placed their votes and their posts so far. I already explained my reads. A town mayor wouldn't place a vote so easily.
    -vote Eggy

I was reading and you guys mentioned policy lynching mayor which seems like the right move. He's not giving off town vibes either. I meant to move my vote earlier FYI
    This is the quote that makes Brendan look town. Apparently.

Thats it for Gyrlander. Being his usual, clueless self and earning himself a scum-read for me based on his interactions, whatever that slip was and his terrible defense of why he said it.

21. ISO #471

When @Eggy answers my previous statements, I will look into him.

22. ISO #472

Never Unlucky, I sure hope you're responding to that post of mine.

I'll comment on Unknown's reads when he moves away from stating the obvious about the shit-tier 'players'

23. ISO #473

Never Unlucky, I sure hope you're responding to that post of mine.

I'll comment on Unknown's reads when he moves away from stating the obvious about the shit-tier 'players'
    Post #?

24. ISO #474

Post #?
    #458, duh.

No way did you miss that, given how large it is and how you've been lurking in the thread for so long.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Gyrlander:

This post seriously makes no sense, it just seemed like he was waiting to pick on whoever called him out for it. Somebody explain how MY reaction was showing of me being corrupt?

He shifts to someone else once people are questioning his actions. This is really terrible, and another post that he doesn't explain it's significance.

Says a dumb obvious comment, ANYONE IF YOU'RE TOWN can counter one of those groups (except the Mayor). Nice work Gyrlander!

Votes me again for being a 'dick'. Seems highly aggressive towards me once again for no reason.

Once again, tries to implant it into everyones head that he is town. What the fuck are the point of these points? He's doing it A LOT more then he usually does. Also, somehow Calix tunneling is "fun" for him, which is another weird comment from him.

Calls me out for nothing again, Damn Gyrlander is really hating on me this game. Is that scum-tell? Not sure yet.

This is what logic he uses to explain why he said "mislynch". The post he chose does NOT really describe why Brendan is not scum.

Thats it for Gyrlander. Being his usual, clueless self and earning himself a scum-read for me based on his interactions, whatever that slip was and his terrible defense of why he said it.
    Good way to pretend you actually have a real read list by analysing the player that has written the less posts and stating the obvious things. Good job.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Eggy isn't my strongest town read he is my second strongest town read... I town read him because his fear of death seems genuine. If he manages to survive to the last few days then maybe he won't be my second strongest town read anymore.

Gamefreak is my strongest scum read because of the way he instantly jumped on the Brendan train and how his reads list wasn't complete. Mainly I scum read him though because of the way he is a hypocrite about telling people their contributions mean nothing. It seems like an easy way to avoid contributing yourself and in the process can hide as a scum player.

I townread gyrlander because he wasn't afraid to post a vote on Calix as he would obviously face Calix pressure in doing so. Also

I townread Firebringer because he stated his opinions about other people and they were logical. Also because he is being so laid back and I feel the scum would have more of a direct attitude.
    Eggy surviving = No town-read. Why?

I can somewhat see why he said these things, but going back to my previous post about him not saying enough, he needs more justification. GameFreak DEFINITELY wasn't the only one who jumped on the train. Also, being a hypocrite isn't a scum tell. Don't know why you see it that way though.

What? Because he wasn't AFRAID TO PUT A VOTE ON CALIX? All i need to do is vote Calix and I'd have a town-read? This is lazy logic at worst, but I will keep it civil right now as i've been pretty hostile in all of my analysis's. But seriously, Gyrlander would vote anyone regardless, so it's not a valid point.

He had logical opinions? How so? Laid back is a town tell? I don't follow this, I need more explanation.

Spruance is a Null-Scum lean For his lack of reasoning and trying to get too much pity in this game.

28. ISO #478

I can somewhat see why he said these things, but going back to my previous post about him not saying enough, he needs more justification. GameFreak DEFINITELY wasn't the only one who jumped on the train. Also, being a hypocrite isn't a scum tell. Don't know why you see it that way though.

What? Because he wasn't AFRAID TO PUT A VOTE ON CALIX? All i need to do is vote Calix and I'd have a town-read? This is lazy logic at worst, but I will keep it civil right now as i've been pretty hostile in all of my analysis's. But seriously, Gyrlander would vote anyone regardless, so it's not a valid point.

He had logical opinions? How so? Laid back is a town tell? I don't follow this, I need more explanation.

Spruance is a Null-Scum lean For his lack of reasoning and trying to get too much pity in this game.
    Eww wtf, it didn't post the entire message. Shit ignore this post.

29. ISO #479

Spruance:
    If you were scum you would hide it very well on day 1. It just seems that you might be trying a little too hard to stay in character.
    Spruance says, very little usefulness....

I've seen a few of these comments, and I find it completely pointless and moronic to say. How would she act if she wasn't town, Spruance? Apparently playing the way she always does = Trying too hard. Interesting.

How would I have enough evidence to think you were anything...
    The Lazy answer. Trying to avoid analysis by saying "I don't have enough, so if I DO say something it won't be very good". Seems to be looking for too much pity this game, after completing the last game with poor results.

They can change easily? The mafia are on a team together so it is important to analyze people's relationships with each other as well.
    Obvious comments 101 from Spruance. Stating the obvious is the only thing he's really done this game.

Overwatch kind of destroyed my confidence over reads so I need some time to recover
    This is WAY too much pity needed. I don't like it.

My new strategy is to hold my vote until someone scumslips.
    I don't like this post. It's been made VERY obvious that scum don't often slip, it seems like he's changing his play because he's of a different allignment, no? I don't think he's ever played scum and this could be the first time, thus the change.

READS

TOWN
    Spruance
    Eggy

SLIGHT TOWN
    Calix
    Gyrlander
    Kovath
    Firebringer

NULL
    oops_ur_dead
    Brendan
    Mesk514

SLIGHT SCUM
    Unknown1234
    Never Unlucky

SCUM
    GameFreak
    Says Eggy is top town, then says Eggy is second town. Not that it matters, but he made a lousy point in order to justify his town-read on Eggy. (See next post)

Weird that Gyrlander has made his SLIGHT TOWN list. I don't know what Gyrlander has done to seem town.

The entire scum list of this makes no sense. Never Unlucky seems like a sheeped opinion as of right now, but I can't find anything about why he reads people where he put them. Hopefully the reads list is followed by explanations soon.

Eggy isn't my strongest town read he is my second strongest town read... I town read him because his fear of death seems genuine. If he manages to survive to the last few days then maybe he won't be my second strongest town read anymore.

Gamefreak is my strongest scum read because of the way he instantly jumped on the Brendan train and how his reads list wasn't complete. Mainly I scum read him though because of the way he is a hypocrite about telling people their contributions mean nothing. It seems like an easy way to avoid contributing yourself and in the process can hide as a scum player.

I townread gyrlander because he wasn't afraid to post a vote on Calix as he would obviously face Calix pressure in doing so. Also

I townread Firebringer because he stated his opinions about other people and they were logical. Also because he is being so laid back and I feel the scum would have more of a direct attitude.

30. ISO #480

Good way to pretend you actually have a real read list by analysing the player that has written the less posts and stating the obvious things. Good job.
    Solid effort and contribution Gyrloser, keep it up!

Yeah, it's called going down and working up, so do you mind shutting up and wait until I'm finished? Thanks.

31. ISO #481

Magic
    Nah mate. You do not get to say "lol Brendan is a mislynch" and refuse to explain that read.

Good way to state the obvious by pointing out Unknown stating the obvious. You still haven't answered his points and if you don't do that, you will just confirm his accusations and get lynched tomorrow. Stop fucking around and answer them.

Why are you not voting for Never Unlucky? Do you town-read him?

Unknown's train is going nowhere. You are currently voting for a No-Lynch.

32. ISO #482

Nah mate. You do not get to say "lol Brendan is a mislynch" and refuse to explain that read.

Good way to state the obvious by pointing out Unknown stating the obvious. You still haven't answered his points and if you don't do that, you will just confirm his accusations and get lynched tomorrow. Stop fucking around and answer them.

Why are you not voting for Never Unlucky? Do you town-read him?

Unknown's train is going nowhere. You are currently voting for a No-Lynch.
    Damn, I read Brenda's post and felt like it was not a scum post, easy as that. Not explainable.

I'm not voting NU because he seems to be posting a lot ¿? Can't really tell.

FUCK IT. If you don't vote Unknown, you're clearly anti-town. :P

33. ISO #483

Damn, I read Brenda's post and felt like it was not a scum post, easy as that. Not explainable.

Explain how he is a town-read in general for you then. In fact, work on a reads list and finish it before EOD please.

Contribution =/= town. "Can't really tell" - Piss off, explain your reasoning.

You're being anti-town by voting for a No Lynch and refusing to give us any solid reasoning for why Unknown is scum.

34. ISO #484

Seriously, if I do not see a decent reads list from Gyrloser by the time I get back, I will be 100% supporting a lynch on him tomorrow, no quibbling.

35. ISO #485

GameFreak:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    I have no faith in you.

Irrelevant if you are going to read the setup , what a stupid question even

Contradiction in your first post

Same as Spruance , in doing so you are useless. Any towny should post his thoughts no matter what so we can see your thought process.
    I don't care how dumb they are

Your post comes across as a scum being bad at looking town
    Early post from GameFreak, but I do like what I see. It shows that he is actually trying to scum-hunt, whether or not it's really on the mayor doesn't matter. I agree with this post though.

Alright i'm caught up.

-vote Firebringer

To me Spruance and Never Unlucky are in the same boat, yet you respond to them differently. You cannot defend Spruance and attack NU, I can't follow that logic.
    I never saw an explanation on his Firebringer vote. I've had a slight suspicion from GameFreak about the sheeping votes, especially given he was commenting on other people sheeping votes.

I don't understand this logic though. Never Unlucky and Spruance don't play at all the same way, you're basically saying "If one of them is scum, they both are" which is stupid. Never Unlucky puts way more effort in, but Spruance on the other hand hardly tries (IMO).

Bullshit reason fire , NU is even more low hanging than Spruance. I just see you befriending somebody you know is town, while discrediting the even lower fruit.
    He has been carrying this theory for way too long, and it doesn't even make sense to me.

Why is NU lower fruit than Spruance? That makes no sense from my perspective unless you're talking about games played which is irrelevant.

No i just hope they fuck off and don't participate in a game where you need to be participating, i hate it even more to see their names are Red

Yeah fucking top kek m8, even if in your mind Calix is "pretending" to be useful town, thats more than you are doing and you call yourself a towny
    I like this post. It is countering Firebringers terrible argument and not actually sheeping other peoples thoughts.

Your setup spec is cute but overall worthless , you don't take in the fact that eggy might be corrupt and you are apparantly certain there are 3 scums ? Nice

Yeah guess what , he only made that post and disappeared at the time. Sorry that i'm annoyed at him and want him to say shit since last game he got lynched as BG while making 1 post the entire game or something.

But i'm happy to see a read list
    He seems highly aggitated with Eggy, which is bizarre. I don't see why Eggy is scum, regardless of how he acts.

I wouldn't argue with Mesk though, it really get's nowhere.

Updates reads list would be

Town: Calix, Kovath

Scum: Bredan, Fire , NU

I don't think they are all scum, but there is scum in there.

Useless : Oops , Gyr

Null: Mesk:
    So far some nice lengty posts that i like, but alot of it was fluff or stuff that everybody already knew and just makes you appear more active than you are.

Unknown: you form no opinions of your own, just keep asking people what they think, almost feels like you don't want to form bad opinions

can't even think of the rest
    One of the only reads list so far that has made sense from reading through this player. I will say, however, that it doesn't touch ANYTHING about Eggy, which has been his top priority and target for the longest time. I don't know if this is a mistake, but i'd rather hear what you have to say about Eggy.

GameFreak is a Null-Town lean for having explained his scum-reads and actually making useful points towards scum-hunting.

I will ask, however, @GameFreak where does Never Unlucky fit into this? You have him placed at scum but I didn't see much on him. Could you clarify this?

36. ISO #486

Not voting Never Unlucky because he has been posting a lot, but i've posted more. Shut the fuck up Gyrloser.

37. ISO #487

Gyrlander:

Oh, you mean same as yours?

I was playing with you. You should have understood it with the next post, dummie.

Are you fucking dumb? Of course I had to mention Mesk assuring that 1 Congressman was evil because there was no way. That comment was shining, ffs.

Thank you, sweetie.

WOW. Read how you spoke to me. So rude.

A LOT MORE. OMG YEAH. FROM 9 POSTS I MADE 1209832190830912837903710378127389123897129832 POSTS STATING THAT I'M TOWN. Idiot.

Or I'm confident he's Brendan. Process that.

Is that a dumb rock that likes to say that I may be scum in every post? Not sure yet.

Yeah, you don't process things as me so obviously you can't find why he's not scum with that post -.-

Stating the obvious.

White

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

"What I find strange is that he took so long to cast a vote on you, his one scum-read. If he was scum and you were town, he would have been much more likely to have voted you sooner; it helps with his survival and he can easily get away with it. "
    It's strange, yes. I believe the opposite to be true. If he was town, he'd have voted me sooner. Instead, he tried to lie low, waiting for the day to end to survive. Since that may not be an option anymore, he voted me to drive a mislynch on me and buy himself a day.

"Why scum would doggedly persist on trying to policy-lynch the Mayor when you were a more viable option eludes me. It's possible that both of you are scum and he was trying to divert the train onto Eggy but that is a pre-flip association."
    It eludes you? Eggy's a PR. Obviously scum would want to get rid of him asap. And yes, that's exactly what he did. He diverted the train on Eggy and swapped his vote on me once you made him understand that Eggy wasn't gonna get lynched today.

"it is a possibility that would explain why Brendan's defense is so shitty; two of the scum are on the line."
    What? I don't see how those two ideas relate. How could that be the reason that Brendan's defense is so shitty?

"Also helps that you are making your strongest points against him - scum find it much easier to attack their team mates"
    Making my strongest points against Brendan makes me scum? Where is this coming from? If we were both scum, why would I start a train on Brendan?

"Sure, but wouldn't scum be more concerned with their own survival, generally speaking? Only explanation for scum!Brendan to shitpost like that is if he had given up entirely on evading a lynch."
    That statement is universal for all factions. Town is as concerned as scum with their survival. Eggy (who I think is town)'s posts are a prime example of this. My explanation for the shitposting is that he tries to change subject. I do not think he gave up on evading a lynch because he voted me. He's still trying not to be lynched in a way.

"He's not doing a very good job at trying to lynch you. In fact, he's not trying at all, which makes me suspicious."
    Me too. Also, the fact that he didn't bother replying seriously to my posts about him makes him even more suspicious to me.

"I wouldn't call it rushed, just low effort."
    He admits not really trying.

40. ISO #490

Never Unlucky:
    I will sheep anyone's thoughts if I agree with them. Don't take this personally. Also, I did add a bit to your argument, so I don't think you can say I'm "sheeping". I'm contributing to your argument.

If the judge is scum, then that is another reason not to lynch the mayor. We cannot afford to mislynch a PR especially when we do not know how many scums there are and how many of them are PRs.
    I don't think it's okay to take thoughts from others and call it acceptable. Why don't you just make your own argument, and having overlapping comments? That way, we can actually determine whether or not you have anything original to include.

A lot of setup talk from NU, which I find at times to really take away from a potential scum-hunting conversation.

Updates on my reads.

Firebringer: Null/lean-scum. His play is incoherent. He says that my actions don't match my "tone" and that he scumreads me, yet he proceeds to vote oops ur ded a couple posts later. His actions don't match his words. Plus he didn't share his reasoning as to why oops would be scum. Him defending Spruance is beyond me.

Spruance: Null/lean-scum. He absolutely refused to contribute, or even attempt to contribute. I also disliked how he talked about how Overwatch mined his self-confidence. I felt like it was off-topic and didn't excuse him from giving reads. His posts are illogical, but that's not indicative of alignment. Only thing holding me from a scum-read is his meta. From my experience, he semi-lurks and only slightly contributes as town.

Brendan: Scum or nuisance to town. In brief, him trolling shows he doesn't want to contribute. Policy lynch target.

Oops: Null. He is sort of trolling like Brendan. But, the fact that he has 3 votes on him for what seems to be no reason makes me think that he isn't scum. I'd like him to post actual content though.

Eggy: Lean-town. This read is mostly based on gut. Asked this stupid question, "Do scum know each other?" and is too preoccupied to get killed at night to contribute. ThePaladin would discredit me for this, but I think he's too dumb to be scum.

Mesk: Null. I liked her latest post minus some arguments that were flimsy to me. She really caught up for her post about the "obvious scum congressman." I would be inclined to town-read her, but I don't understand why she has her vote on oops when she never said in her reads that she scumreads oops. It's shady to me.

Unknown: No strong feeling on him. A remark: From my experience with Unknown, he's a major contributor to the town. Only this time, he's not contributing in the slightest (because he has no votes? That doesn't excuse him.)

GameFreak: Lean-scum. Like FB, he thinks my actions don't match my tone, but doesn't vote me. I did not like this quote from him, "I like Kovath's [posts], they seem reasoned." He was talking about his reads, so I assume that this meant that he town-reads Kovath. By saying so , he's implying that the scums' posts lack reasoning... Moreover, I feel like the reason behind his vote on FB is lacking. FB attacking me and defending Spruance only seems wrong to him because he thinks me and Spruance are in the same boat. He's using pre-flip as a reason to vote FB.
    Never Unlucky, you have a high amount of Scum-reads, can you try to narrow this down more before EOD?

Firebringer's scum-read seems based on him not agreeing with you. Why? You can scum-read more than one person, but you seem to expect everyone who scum-reads you to vote them. Seems like a dumb reason to scum-read anyone.

I agree with this Spruance post. Spruance has stated this game that he is going to try a new strategy, but has failed to hold his side. I don't like that he never contributes, and it's really awful to have to say that it's not AI of Spruance's play. I will say however that the "looking for pity" has really bothered me this game. It seems like an excuse to avoid giving reasoning, something that he does not do a lot of already.

Brendan feels like a guy who needs time to get settled in, and I don't support your idea of a policy lynch.

What is the difference between oops and Brendan? Too many people have been making this error IMO, and I don't like it.

This feels like you are trying to get in with everyone else who is town-reading her (for the most part). I don't remember your argument on her previously, other then a 'slip' you thought she made. Slips don't happen often. Also why are you telling her how she can get town-read by you? Don't know if this is just a dumb play or not but you basically tell the scum in your eyes what to do and what not to do.

Do you not have ANYTHING original to say about me? This seems like laziness at best.

GameFreak's read seems identical to Firebringer. Once again, people telling me you your actions don't match your tone shouldn't be AI, it seems more selfish of you to scum-read people who don't like you. Also, you interprete what GameFreak's post about what Kovath said, and yet you don't even question him about it? YOU'RE supposed to ask questions and scum-hunt, not point out things you don't like and then not follow through on it. Are pre-flip associations to you AI of someone being scum? If not, why does this matter how he reads you if he is using individual reads as well?

Not really a big fan of NU's analysis, felt it making no sense most of the time and I can't say I liked the posts.

It's not the case. I said that I liked Mesk's post minus the flimsy arguments. The flimsy arguments aren't what's hindering me from town-reading here. It's the vote on oops.

A switch of vote would have no impact realistically. You've discredited my vote.
    Once again, you are telling Mesk that voting oops = scum. I wouldn't be Surprised AT ALL if you and oops were scum. That's how obvious it feels.

Scum-reading NU for his reads list and his hard defending of oops as well as scum-reading people who are calling him out on stuff they don't like. Seems like deflecting, which is something he used in his arguement on Kovath.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

White
    Do you know what "civil" means? Try it.

43. ISO #493

Why are you being stupid and soft claiming?
    I'm a dick for calling you stupid? really?

44. ISO #494

NU that format is really awful.

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    -vote Never Unlucky
    Anything else to add?

46. ISO #496

-vote Never Unlucky

based on my read I just did on him.

47. ISO #497

Going to respond to Gyrloser's post next because it truly is awful. For those of you who read the M-FM, think of it like Widowmaker's 'response' to my wallposts of him.

I'm going to leave this cancerous format in so you can see how the conversation progresses. My responses are in blue and white.

"What I find strange is that he took so long to cast a vote on you, his one scum-read. If he was scum and you were town, he would have been much more likely to have voted you sooner; it helps with his survival and he can easily get away with it."
    It's strange, yes. I believe the opposite to be true. If he was town, he'd have voted me sooner. Instead, he tried to lie low, waiting for the day to end to survive. Since that may not be an option anymore, he voted me to drive a mislynch on me and buy himself a day.
    This makes no sense. How can he 'lie low' when he was the leading train? How the fuck did you conclude that?

He is also not 'driving' anything, lmao.

"Why scum would doggedly persist on trying to policy-lynch the Mayor when you were a more viable option eludes me. It's possible that both of you are scum and he was trying to divert the train onto Eggy but that is a pre-flip association."
    It eludes you? Eggy's a PR. Obviously scum would want to get rid of him asap. And yes, that's exactly what he did. He diverted the train on Eggy and swapped his vote on me once you made him understand that Eggy wasn't gonna get lynched today.
    Scum also have this thing called a 'night kill'

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the general lack of support for an Eggy vote throughout the day =/= viable lynch target.

"it is a possibility that would explain why Brendan's defense is so shitty; two of the scum are on the line."
    What? I don't see how those two ideas relate. How could that be the reason that Brendan's defense is so shitty?
    Hypothetical theory time!

Assuming that the two of you are scum, he would be likely to respond by giving up as you two are the leading trains. Thus the scum team lose out either way because they will have one of their own lynched. Therefore, there is no point in defending yourself. Also possible that you might get town cred if he flips scum for 'pushing' him.

"Also helps that you are making your strongest points against him - scum find it much easier to attack their team mates"
    Making my strongest points against Brendan makes me scum? Where is this coming from? If we were both scum, why would I start a train on Brendan?
    Again, this is assuming both of you are scum which is possible but not probable.

Scum know who the scum are and thus are more attuned to any scum tells their partners make.

Placeholder vote on Brendan =/= 'starting' a train just because it was the first vote.

"Sure, but wouldn't scum be more concerned with their own survival, generally speaking? Only explanation for scum!Brendan to shitpost like that is if he had given up entirely on evading a lynch."
    That statement is universal for all factions. Town is as concerned as scum with their survival. Eggy (who I think is town)'s posts are a prime example of this. My explanation for the shitposting is that he tries to change subject. I do not think he gave up on evading a lynch because he voted me. He's still trying not to be lynched in a way.
    It's a really blatant and shitty diversion tactic that only served to draw more attention to him.

I had to prod him to vote you.

48. ISO #498

Never Unlucky:

I don't think it's okay to take thoughts from others and call it acceptable. Why don't you just make your own argument, and having overlapping comments? That way, we can actually determine whether or not you have anything original to include.

I've brought up many original arguments myself. Shame you didn't notice them.

A lot of setup talk from NU, which I find at times to really take away from a potential scum-hunting conversation.

Only two of my posts were setup-related.

Never Unlucky, you have a high amount of Scum-reads, can you try to narrow this down more before EOD?

I have already done so.

Firebringer's scum-read seems based on him not agreeing with you. Why? You can scum-read more than one person, but you seem to expect everyone who scum-reads you to vote them. Seems like a dumb reason to scum-read anyone.

"His play is incoherent. He says that my actions don't match my "tone" and that he scumreads me, yet he proceeds to vote oops ur ded a couple posts later. His actions don't match his words. Plus he didn't share his reasoning as to why oops would be scum. Him defending Spruance is beyond me. " Nothing I've said is based on him not agreeing with me.
    I, for one, know that you can scum-read more than one person. It is only natural to expect people to vote who they scum-read. If this is not what you expect, I do not follow you.

I agree with this Spruance post. Spruance has stated this game that he is going to try a new strategy, but has failed to hold his side. I don't like that he never contributes, and it's really awful to have to say that it's not AI of Spruance's play. I will say however that the "looking for pity" has really bothered me this game. It seems like an excuse to avoid giving reasoning, something that he does not do a lot of already.

Brendan feels like a guy who needs time to get settled in, and I don't support your idea of a policy lynch.

What is the difference between oops and Brendan? Too many people have been making this error IMO, and I don't like it.

Oops had 3 rvs on him very early on. It lead me to think that he isn't scum as he hadn't posted anything substantial for him to get voted. The train on him was lead by someone who doesn't want to give his arguments, lol. Oops hasn't posted enough for me to have any other read than null, Brendan's posts were more than enough for me to scum-read him.

This feels like you are trying to get in with everyone else who is town-reading her (for the most part). I don't remember your argument on her previously, other then a 'slip' you thought she made. Slips don't happen often. Also why are you telling her how she can get town-read by you? Don't know if this is just a dumb play or not but you basically tell the scum in your eyes what to do and what not to do.

I'll assume "her" is Mesk. I never said Mesk had slipped, you are misrepping me. I clearly stated that her post was the closest we had to a slip. (By the way, Spruance still didn't reply to my post asking him who he think slipped.) I am not telling her what she needs to do to be town-read by me. I am telling everyone why she isn't a solid town-read. She has yet to explain why she rv'd oops.

Do you not have ANYTHING original to say about me? This seems like laziness at best.

When I wrote that post, all you did was troll. You'd cast your vote on people for teh lulz and wouldn't contribute in scum-hunting. Now that you've made a bit more thought-out posts, I have an opinion on you. First, I think that this ISO you did of me really is lacking. You obviously, obviously didn't read all of my posts. I've already answered your first question, and it is false that I talked mostly about the setup. You didn't even comment on my analisys of Brendan or any of my other lenghty posts. Poor effort on my analisys. Also, I disliked that you refused to give Calix and Mesk your reads when they asked you to. You are consciencely being anti-town. While I greatly disliked this post you made of me, I liked your reads on other players such as Fyr and GF. I have you as null for now.

GameFreak's read seems identical to Firebringer. Once again, people telling me you your actions don't match your tone shouldn't be AI, it seems more selfish of you to scum-read people who don't like you. Also, you interprete what GameFreak's post about what Kovath said, and yet you don't even question him about it? YOU'RE supposed to ask questions and scum-hunt, not point out things you don't like and then not follow through on it. Are pre-flip associations to you AI of someone being scum? If not, why does this matter how he reads you if he is using individual reads as well?

If what you say was true and that I scum-read people who do not like me, I'd hard scum-read Calix. It is not the case.
    I did ask some questions, I have yet to get a reply.
    I have not made any pre-flip associations in my reads.

Not really a big fan of NU's analysis, felt it making no sense most of the time and I can't say I liked the posts.

I really hate yours. You clearly didn't read my posts.

Once again, you are telling Mesk that voting oops = scum. I wouldn't be Surprised AT ALL if you and oops were scum. That's how obvious it feels.

I asked Mesk why she voted oops, I never said it made her scum... Read my reads, I do not have her a scum-read. I asked her to explain her vote, she hasn't.

Scum-reading NU for his reads list and his hard defending of oops as well as scum-reading people who are calling him out on stuff they don't like. Seems like deflecting, which is something he used in his arguement on Kovath.

Hard-defending of oops? WHAT. Scum-reading people who scum-read me? WHAT. I came out and said that I scum-read Kovath first, same for Spruance and GameFreak.
    I feel insulted that you made this post without reading my posts. I ask you to re-do an analysis of me and to reply to my comments.

49. ISO #499

If Eggy is going to switch trains, I would prefer it if he DIDN'T vote right now.

50. ISO #500