S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2238
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Neutrals and Maf are indeed different alignment.

You seem to be certain of your take.

If you are neutral : you can cross out a neutral role, leaving between 1, up to 2 other neutrals alive.
    Not a hot take to say Mizery is not among this/those 1 or 2.

If you are mafia : then you are either certain that Mizery is with you (bussing), or you are certain that he is not (because you are informed).

If you are town : you can only make guesses but have absolutely no clue of the outcome the investigative roles will provide by matching your role with Mizery's. Basically you have 5 to 6 (evil) slots against 8-9 (number of townies alive).

So as neutral or as mafia, supposing you have you role being ?matched with Mizery, you would be almost certain of the outcome that would be given by the investigative next day (certain if maf, and close to 90-95% of certainty as neutral)
    As a town you would have a lot of uncertainty right now, as pointed out.

I don't see a lot of uncertainty from you, DM, right now.
    yeah haha
    bash his confidence
    fcking egocentric
    Praise the Lord!

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    It's the same thing with Martin like all of his posts feel super carefully crafted

I mean olis posts def don't but same theory where they're posting bad but
    a post being crafted or not is very NAI lmao

we all have our intentions and purposes in pursuit of our wincons, so looking at whether something is crafted is very nuance-less and unreliable for reading whether that purpose is for good or bad

an example of that could be seeing whether someone's reasoning and progression is favorable or unfavorable to the point of pursuing a specific conclusion, which would suggest a specific agenda
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1005

I think I may have figured out what I want to look for whenever I meta-dive later. Because I'll want to do that for Mizery, either to see if I'm scumreading a part of them that's actually just normal or if its actually problematic.

This post was intentionally left vague.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1006

Looked at the 20 or so past posts of Oli's for re-evaluation and I think he's just town.

Something about his energy that feels invested and engaged with the game while not really agenda'ed -- I associate that more closely with classic town oli.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Why are you talking like you're teaching me how to play mafia
    because it doesn't seem like you've taken solving me seriously in most of your posts

I've not seen a decent argument come out of you and yet you keep vaguely/implicitly suggesting I'm mafia or one of the people pushing you is, and that those who know you should somehow know you're town

Kinda surprised that people aren't townreading me who are familiar with me
    you don't need to understand my methods of making reads, I'm used to people thinking my methods are pretty stupid and fake.
    Everyone blindly agreeing with dms read on me looks just so bad for being completely opportunistic
    Not a single post martin made today has been good
    All of those quotes opportunistically taken from one post or another that you've made this day phase, but otherwise not chronologically ordered.

Really the only time I've seen something serious and maybe some cogs working in your heads is when you were engaging with me for a short time:

tell me what other assumptions you'd like to work from?

Do you think Oli is a wolf? Do you think huo huo is a wolf?

Oli's most recent post is more wolfy than not, but do you have a big issue with my PoE at SoD?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    a post being crafted or not is very NAI lmao

we all have our intentions and purposes in pursuit of our wincons, so looking at whether something is crafted is very nuance-less and unreliable for reading whether that purpose is for good or bad

an example of that could be seeing whether someone's reasoning and progression is favorable or unfavorable to the point of pursuing a specific conclusion, which would suggest a specific agenda
    I gotta say that having super crafted post may be alignment indicative imo.
    Some are so much crafted that they are just created in a way to not slip any emotion, info, overreaction.
    Guess which alignments must hide their true self.
    I'm not saying that lacking of them makes you scum, but it could give an image of a stoic emotionless guy who may be trying to hide something.

Overall I believe it's all about having a great balance between "crafted" and on-the-fly posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

I gotta say that having super crafted post may be alignment indicative imo.
    Some are so much crafted that they are just created in a way to not slip any emotion, info, overreaction.
    Guess which alignments must hide their true self.
    I'm not saying that lacking of them makes you scum, but it could give an image of a stoic emotionless guy who may be trying to hide something.

Overall I believe it's all about having a great balance between "crafted" and on-the-fly posts.
    I agree, but I've not seen anything substantiating my posts to be super crafted lol.

Like honestly, for me, this is the sort of post I would want to see in response to what I said. One that identifies the nuances and how they may be used, and if you are using those nuances, how they relate to me. You know what, I'm going to toss a town-point to you just because I feel like it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1013

I agree, but I've not seen anything substantiating my posts to be super crafted lol.

Like honestly, for me, this is the sort of post I would want to see in response to what I said. One that identifies the nuances and how they may be used, and if you are using those nuances, how they relate to me. You know what, I'm going to toss a town-point to you just because I feel like it.
    You straight up admitted they were and then said that was NAI

14. ISO #1014

You straight up admitted they were and then said that was NAI
    This is a nit-picky callout over my own wording, but regardless of my own wording the over-arching idea was still communicated I think

The over-arching idea being: You said that my posts were super crafted or whatever

but you didn't back that up with anything

no nuance on the crafted-ness, which suggests you're arguing that any craftedness is a measure of suspiciousness (its not any level -- there is nuance to it as Auwt as has shown beyond whether something is or isn't crafted)

no evidence or pointing out what specifically is wrong with my craftedness or whatever

just nothing

the whole "martin has crafted posts" is a nothingburger without all of that and yet is still an attempt to say something on me, and you're still trying to do that by implying as if I'm somehow self-contradictory here when I'm not
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1015

You know what, I'm on repeat. I'm done dedicating time to this.

If you want to interact with me or whatever

please give some sort of substance

not whatever it is that you're doing

because frankly I don't get it

if you're mafia + cape is mafia then you're for some reason hanging around despite a bleak situation for the mafia (Helz has protection, cape has been caught, you're seen as a plausible partner in general, there are only 3 mafia, its only day 2, ect.)

if you're mafia + cape is neutral then you're for some reason concerned about the pressure (re: your vauge suspicions on people supposedly opportunistically sussing you) about you that won't foment into full force because you know cape is not mafia

and if you're town or neutral (in which case it doesn't matter what Cape is) it doesn't seem like you're inclined at all for others to discover that you're town, and only throw out vague posts and implicit accusations with nothing else and rarely any follow-up on some other stuff that would (at least from a non-mizery pov) constitute solving. Even in your most recent post your fullest effort in that regard is to just nit-pick me.

As far as how I personally play mafia, I wouldn't be doing whatever it is that you're doing. Not as any alignment. Maybe that's rude of me to say, but there's no use in hiding my frank opinions. Maybe I'm wrong and just don't know it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Pop-in / pop-out backreading mode activated; slightly busy and have lots of catching up to do

If you are neutral : you can cross out a neutral role, leaving between 1, up to 2 other neutrals alive.

If you are mafia : then you are either certain that Mizery is with you (bussing), or you are certain that he is not (because you are informed).

If you are town : you can only make guesses but have absolutely no clue of the outcome the investigative roles will provide by matching your role with Mizery's. Basically you have 5 to 6 (evil) slots against 8-9 (number of townies alive).

So as neutral or as mafia, supposing you have you role being ?matched with Mizery, you would be almost certain of the outcome that would be given by the investigative next day (certain if maf, and close to 90-95% of certainty as neutral)

Very fair and very clear reasoning. That said, I'd argue that's just DM. As much as I don't trust Mizery, this post you later quoted:

Literally notice how he jumps around trying to find the "3rd wolf" but changes his mind every 3 posts but not his level of certainty

He will be 100 percent confident that mm is a wolf then oli then auwt then porscha with no reasoning backing

He's like 99% not a wolf right now but that doesn't change the fact that you don't really ever want someone like him on your town team
    is literally my mind
    It's not TMI certainty, since he changes his mind all the time and has a visible, if not utterly convincing, progression. It's just... omg I just made myself laugh here lol, it's just DBZA Vegeta, literally
    no i havent watched the real thing so i dont know how annoying the actual vegeta is but that parody renders it very well
    He could be neutral, I guess, but I think he's most likely just an annoying, poorly playing townie (because yes, DM, spamming the thread and acting like God hath revealed everything to you is not optimal team play lol).

So I don't think he's scum. I do really like your analysis, though, Auwt.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #1019

Why are you talking like you're teaching me how to play mafia
    Non hostile mode activated
    for what its worth, and regardless of anyone's alignment, you seem to have misinterpreted a lot of stuff Martin has been saying, thinking he's "pissed" or being super condescending when I don't think that was his intent at all lol, he's been pretty cool for the entire game, so don't be too harsh on him XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

In my last game and in a game I took a guess on the team I was 100% accurate.
    I’m not trying to brag I am just stating the truth.

22. ISO #1022

Technically the game ended in a draw, I didn’t win nor lose, but my end game solve was correct.
    However the solve was based if there is a neutral or not which I didn’t know because the solve changes for scenario.

I said a player was wolf only if there is no neutral or else the team is actually these 2.

The only thing I was wrong on that game was the king being good, they were actually evil.
    Which is surprising because they voted off wolves, made very pro town plays in thread and even was willing to be killed because it is “mechanically fine as people might be sus thinking they are evil king” and for context I was a role that could kill the king and I am a player that is likely to kill something I suspect and I was quite hesitant and I was definitely thinking about it but the king did a good job playing with me there.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Mechanically confirmed as wolf?
    My man, by which mean do you plan to confirm Mizery as 100% wolf?
    Is it thanks to the matching alignment check ? Did you forget about 3P ? 3P and Maf share different alignment, they share different colors, you should be very well aware of this.
    You think I’m Neutral/Mafia and Mizery is the opposite?
    Maybe your the last mafia tbh.

Again it doesn’t matter once we have mech confirmation that Mizery is a wolf.
    I can clear myself at that point.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Just because you don't play like me doesn't mean either of us are wrong

There's no objectively correct way to play that fits each person
    No but there is differences between town and mafia behaviour.
    While it’s true we all play differently, tone will always be there and be present.

29. ISO #1029

Gotta be honest that

1) I don't know what interactions have to do with reads. Yeah, you can make reads off of interactions but interactions aren't necessary make reads.
    2) Honestly meant to come back to the game before eod and planned to not end on bakermir but i was supposed to be off work at 1 and then i got off at like 4 and then day was over so rip
    1) Interactions or even more broadly addressing the slot, even in the third person instead of the second. Like, not only did you not talk to Baker, you also did not talk about him. I guess I stretched the meaning of the word "interaction" lol, but the idea remains the same - and tbh, considering you should know you haven't justified your vote in any way since it was a purely naked vote, you should understand what I'm saying instead of trying to find "legal" reasons by playing on words imo.
    2) Maybe (I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this because lying about out of game activity reasons is dirty). That said, the vote was nonetheless conveniently placed there without any reason (no interaction, no reasoning, NOTHING), and O surprise, it happened to be where others went as well... I will concede that it could explain things partially, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    I kinda like dis idea of a world where huohuo and mm are w/w cuz it aligns with my thoughts on them individually but my thoughts are flimsy rn

w-what
    what did I just read xD

I am currently debating how much I dislike MM voting on huohuo to avoid the other 2 wagons yesterday only to come into this day finding a valid reason to sr them and vote them. like it feels like this is supposed to be a "real" vote in a performative way. i'm not sure i'm explaining this in a way that makes sense

I guess like. it feels convenient. is my point
    I mean, it's "convenient" because it follows the natural progression of the thread. Scumbot was like "oooo you've seen the light ooooooooo" while I didn't even know he had made a case against Huo XD. Reading Huo's ISO + Scumbot's case was the obvious way to go there (especially since Scumbot was the only one saying interesting stuff at that specific moment iirc), and the ISO spoke for itself from there.
    are reasons 1, 2, AND 3, not enough for you to just sr them outright yesterday instead of using point 4 as the catalyst to your voting actions?
    like oh, I saw they made a ton of posts I can't remember, and the ones I did remember were nothing burger meme posts, and they weren't towny. but I didn't sr them! I only voted them cuz they had another vote! lol
    On D1, that's the definition of a nullread, basically. They hadn't pretended to be useful, they had just UwU'd endlessly lol, so their behavior was pretty much NAI. It obviously wouldn't have been the same if it had been on later days, since I'd have expected them to have done more, but shitposty D1's are pretty common, even though I dislike them in theory, and voting people based on them has served me poorly in the past.
    (Also, considering it's very unlikely their claim is fake, I was very probably right to keep that healthy distance lol. So yes, that absolutely was my EoD1 reasoning, and I stand by it.)

@bwcPorscha pinging you since it might interest you. Also please do read about Huo's gravedigger -> teacher claim lol, it's kinda important

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Pop-in / pop-out backreading mode activated; slightly busy and have lots of catching up to do

Very fair and very clear reasoning. That said, I'd argue that's just DM. As much as I don't trust Mizery, this post you later quoted:

is literally my mind
    It's not TMI certainty, since he changes his mind all the time and has a visible, if not utterly convincing, progression. It's just... omg I just made myself laugh here lol, it's just DBZA Vegeta, literally
    no i havent watched the real thing so i dont know how annoying the actual vegeta is but that parody renders it very well
    He could be neutral, I guess, but I think he's most likely just an annoying, poorly playing townie (because yes, DM, spamming the thread and acting like God hath revealed everything to you is not optimal team play lol).

How am I playing poorly?

If Cape + Mizery are Mafia
    And One of Oliver/Porscha/Auwt are mafia. (Although Porscha kinda townie now)

I’d say I’m playing pretty damn good no?

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

DM, I'm just going to ignore your post streaks if you basically waste thread space and post nothing of value for the game in them lol.

Also, why are you calling Auwt mafia basically for attacking what you're saying? What is this OMGUS lol, you're not a noob, so there's something I don't get here. (Or perhaps you're just too biased with your "high accuracy" and think anyone going against you must 100 % have bad intent)

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    @MM

Yeah so I was sus on Porscha when I read that as well but when they caught up I could generally see their reads change and they were sorting everything out to gather their new thoughts.
    Yeah I like Porscha's backreading and genuine question-asking / analysis, it feels like me when I'm digging through the game lol

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

DM, I'm just going to ignore your post streaks if you basically waste thread space and post nothing of value for the game in them lol.

Also, why are you calling Auwt mafia basically for attacking what you're saying? What is this OMGUS lol, you're not a noob, so there's something I don't get here. (Or perhaps you're just too biased with your "high accuracy" and think anyone going against you must 100 % have bad intent)
    Yeah so 2 things.
    1)I do tend to speak my mind allot which does end up meaning I post a little too much all at once.
    2)Remember I am still technically searching for the last mafia and the only reason I suspect Auwt is because I think him thinking I would Omega buss here is just lol and can be desperate mafia play.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    How am I playing poorly?

If Cape + Mizery are Mafia
    And One of Oliver/Porscha/Auwt are mafia. (Although Porscha kinda townie now)

I’d say I’m playing pretty damn good no?
    I think your cherry picking your reads. If you make many claims in a game one has to be a solve.
    Spoiler : Not game related ramblings :
    In order to improve at any skill there has to be a repeatable action with feedback. If you throw a basketball at a goal you get feedback watching if it goes in or not. That feedback allows you to adjust your shooting and improve.
    The same is true with Mafia but you have to take quantity into account, especially given how much of analysis is inductive instead of deductive. So the "quality metric" would come from quantifying those inductive takes and breaking down the averages to draw out patterns.

TLDR, Instead of looking at 'if' you were right somewhere in a game put it in ratio to how often your were wrong if you want to know if you are actually good at making reads. It is very useful to improving but also a lot of work.

People are having an issue with both the lack of content in your FOS as well as your tone as you present it. When I feel I have identified a scum player I go out of my way to outline exactly why I feel that player may be scum so others can understand my reasoning and maybe adopt my point of view. I find that to be much more effective than just pushing "Im a good player so listen to me" or hinting at having every variety of PR powers to justify the stance.

I will also say your posting style makes it rather difficult to follow your reasoning or reads. You regularly throw down 10 posts in a row with blips of thoughts on many subjects. I think people could follow your reasoning better if you consolidated your thoughts on one subject clearly in one post.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is the town MM I remember, for the first time in like 5 months I haven't been in a game with scum MM and it makes me happy lol
    lol you don't imagine how much I am happy to bring it back as well XD
    I swear, RNGsus hated me recently, even in the game that lasted like 36 hours lol

Also, as stupid as it may seem, I townread (or at least non-scumread, could be neutral being solvy) this post from Varcron, simply because someone who knows me is likely to think that XD. Don't think it's TMI either, it's too natural for that
    (obviously I may not be ENTIRELY OBJECTIVE, but shhh)

42. ISO #1042

This seems like a rather odd explanation seeing as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO a whole wack of really weird trains in the past have been town-based. But this gives me weird vibes
    Honestly, I don't get the post you quoted, and don't get your reply either. I'm confused. Maybe I'm just being dumb, but can you explain, please?
    So I'm confused here, based of of Auwts posts currently compared to mine i'm not sure how they're in the ISO for scum but I'm not? Your logic seems flawed in that regard because we're both equally as inactive (well I mean me a bit moreso but still)
    I like this. I doubt scum!Varcron wants to put himself under the spotlight that way; it's purely done for the sake of better read accuracy and questioning DM's tunnel/overconfidence, which is clearly town-motivated (not even neutral-motivated imo).

Also, speaking of inactives: WHERE IS LILYPETAL, AND WHY IS NOBODY QUESTIONING HER, EVER? I literally had to go see her ISO to make sure she wasn't blackmailed or something, and then realized I had read her D2 posts, but they were so empty and unnoticeable I had forgotten them.
    Considering the amount of towny people + the amount of scum/neutrals, she gains significant scum equity by simply not being towny. She would be a good candidate for bounty hunter imo.

43. ISO #1043

I disagree, respectfully. Based off of how Martin has played the game so far I think the team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin. I don't think Auwt or Oliver make sense in that team personally
    Explainations on your Martin scumread would be welcome. I agree with Auwt and Oliverz probably being non-scum, but I'm not sure I see Martin, even though there's something in the back of my mind telling me to be careful about him (even though I find him to be logically towny; see my colorful readslist, he's on top of it).

44. ISO #1044

You know what, I'm on repeat. I'm done dedicating time to this.

If you want to interact with me or whatever

please give some sort of substance

not whatever it is that you're doing

because frankly I don't get it

if you're mafia + cape is mafia then you're for some reason hanging around despite a bleak situation for the mafia (Helz has protection, cape has been caught, you're seen as a plausible partner in general, there are only 3 mafia, its only day 2, ect.)

if you're mafia + cape is neutral then you're for some reason concerned about the pressure (re: your vauge suspicions on people supposedly opportunistically sussing you) about you that won't foment into full force because you know cape is not mafia

and if you're town or neutral (in which case it doesn't matter what Cape is) it doesn't seem like you're inclined at all for others to discover that you're town, and only throw out vague posts and implicit accusations with nothing else and rarely any follow-up on some other stuff that would (at least from a non-mizery pov) constitute solving. Even in your most recent post your fullest effort in that regard is to just nit-pick me.

As far as how I personally play mafia, I wouldn't be doing whatever it is that you're doing. Not as any alignment. Maybe that's rude of me to say, but there's no use in hiding my frank opinions. Maybe I'm wrong and just don't know it.
    same same

only a fool argues with an idiot
    Praise the Lord!

45. ISO #1045

there were multiple people at the time of this post who had posted less or not at all, why would you smash the kill button on luka?
    Emphasis on "for free": I found him more likely non-town than town simply due to lack of being towny (as opposed to many others), so by elimination, I kinda suspected him. Honestly, I'm not sure what to do with his slot, his ISO... exists, idk.
    I think you should probably read mizery -not from tone- since I think her tone is always pretty good

do you have other things to tr her for perhaps
    Outdated read, I hadn't read her in ISO format and ISO format makes her look pretty bad tbh. My read was based on tone, and it's not like you can change that by saying "I shouldn't have read her for that", it's my read in my own brain xD
    people been playing multiplayer tetris for like a decade brother lol get with the times

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    We are going to burn every second of daylight. I’m absolutely against ending the day early and even if the days lynch is decided we should work on our reads
    Since I've seen a lot of posts implying a misunderstanding of the game's lynch system: this is PLURALITY ONLY (no majority, since no hammer, so day cannot end early), and no-voters count as skip-the-day voters.
    (Game theory wise though, Helz is right, days shouldn't ever be ended early unless it's strictly necessary tbh; time plays in town's favor)

46. ISO #1046

is literally my mind

after any of MM and/or DM flip scum i tunnel the other to oblivion
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #1047

same same

only a fool argues with an idiot
    not cool to call someone a fool or an idiot, just saying

though fool is a softer term ig

but point is if you're going to attack someone you should leave it to their gameplay and not their individual person

(and no, I'm not trying to moderate or whatever here, I'm just expressing my personal opinion on this irrespective of the rules)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1048

but I'm not sure I see Martin, even though there's something in the back of my mind telling me to be careful about him (even though I find him to be logically towny; see my colorful readslist, he's on top of it).
    honestly fmpov you've been doing well so far this game so I doubt you'll get the wrong idea about me even if you consider a !mafia martin world

quick somebody stab him n2
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1049

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think your cherry picking your reads. If you make many claims in a game one has to be a solve.
    Spoiler : Not game related ramblings :
    In order to improve at any skill there has to be a repeatable action with feedback. If you throw a basketball at a goal you get feedback watching if it goes in or not. That feedback allows you to adjust your shooting and improve.
    The same is true with Mafia but you have to take quantity into account, especially given how much of analysis is inductive instead of deductive. So the "quality metric" would come from quantifying those inductive takes and breaking down the averages to draw out patterns.

TLDR, Instead of looking at 'if' you were right somewhere in a game put it in ratio to how often your were wrong if you want to know if you are actually good at making reads. It is very useful to improving but also a lot of work.

People are having an issue with both the lack of content in your FOS as well as your tone as you present it. When I feel I have identified a scum player I go out of my way to outline exactly why I feel that player may be scum so others can understand my reasoning and maybe adopt my point of view. I find that to be much more effective than just pushing "Im a good player so listen to me" or hinting at having every variety of PR powers to justify the stance.

I will also say your posting style makes it rather difficult to follow your reasoning or reads. You regularly throw down 10 posts in a row with blips of thoughts on many subjects. I think people could follow your reasoning better if you consolidated your thoughts on one subject clearly in one post.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/jtlvN...iphy.webp&ct=g

yeah ty Helz, our confimed mafia president town king hall leader
    Praise the Lord!

50. ISO #1050