S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    ...? Can you explain that to the Noobily-Challenged? What do you mean by a "No Peek Tell" ?
    Night 0 (At the start of the day) I received information that Calette was Town. Kind of like a night action. Its usually standard for Cops (Sheriff) in vanilla setups. Think of it like if I was a sheriff and had targeted Calette at night or some shit.

3. ISO #803

Empathy : Based off of his emotions and claim, he seems pretty town. After really thinking it through... Empathy could be a Jester-esque Neutral Slot based off WIFOM. (TOWN. POSSIBLY NEUTRAL)
    ^ Basically based off the jester idea I came up with
    But initially feel town too
    So either way not scum

With empathy, I think my friend overthought their play with the thinking they are Jester. AIVION is new and has not had the blessing of playing with SWIKA before.

OrpsZedWorld : A town Considering their claim. (TOWN BECAUSE OF CLAIM)
    It's like saying a crier that can confirm itself is scum
    not fair, but it's how it works

This is what I'm having problems with at the moment, my partner has lost their previous read on them since they are able to claim their role later on.
    My view the OZW defence he made seems weak and highly dependent on their role being provable, its after Tanks claim I've come to suspect Firebringer pulling a move with these comfirmable roles.

Hell Frog : Possible Scum trying to gain a Mislynch on a semi-easy target. (TDL) He used Meta to Analyse Empathy's Town slot, and Hell Frog considered this Scumtelling (Not enough info, sounds like he knows more I.E being Mafia. knows he's a town slot.) (TOWN, POSSBILY SCUM)
    THIS one I want your full head on analysis too
    I want us three to really think about Hell Frog.
    I've thought that HellFrog would of been stronger, but they are claiming people to be townread without reason and holding back for "reasons" that they dont wish to share. Throw this in with my Neutral suspisious of them.

Spearheading Female Tank : Makes great points and tends to push people in the right way. (TOWN, COMFIRMABLE ROLE)
    I basically 100% Trust Him atm. Along with Orpz.
    I have to
    They both claim easily comfirmable town roles. And even before then SFT Read town hardcore
    So he was in the blue for a long while
    My partner thinks that because the role is comfirmable that they are town, althought we have already discussed this case.

RLVG : Is RLVG. Hard to really get a read on him. Needs more pressure. (NULL)
    RLVG is basically a Null Read as we stated
    Can't touch him with a 100 foot pole, which is depressing
    This, he is a fuzzball to read atm, and i have to null read him also

TDL: So far Pressure is put on him By Hells Frog. Responded very town-like and so far seems town. Also view one of our Scum reads (Hell Frog) For double standarding and pushing fluff reads.(TOWN)
    I want to Believe TDL IS town.
    Based on his defense and analysis.
    Since they share my own.
    I want to agree with my partner, I've not been here for a lot of the time, but after that Hammer, I have barley noticed him move.

Callette : Callette is too passive and gets involved in the parts that don't help at all. too much fluff. Could be Hell frog's partner after more reading. (NULL/SCUMMY)
    Hence why I'm voting Callette.
    Hell frog reads Callette as town for... what?
    I feel a ulterior motive as to why that is.
    Callette has found it far more interesting to get involved into longer unimportant discussions previous, has been less agressive and more passive than average. This is something that is making my gut rumble

Funcall : Same with him. But apparently they have class and are too busy. Could be true. But could also be an excuse to lurk and stick in the foreground. After recent activity, they sound like scum trying to push town reads just to sound safe. (NULL/SCUMMY)
    I feel like Funcall is just forcing town reads that hold no merit.
    This guy has pooped up twice now after being called out for not being around, I'm keeping my eye closer on this player, since they have avoided confrontation more than others.

As my Partner says top 3 is Helfrog, Callette, and Funcall.

But the two "comfirmable roles" are really bugging me.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    Oh well thats some really nice information to have,
    but you aren't an investigative role ?
    I wonder what you are then.
    Literally that peek is the best part of my role. Its kind of actually a bullshit role that me and Frog decided to name "Big Booty Mafia Bitch" who may or may not be a lesbian. I would assume based upon how under powered the rest of our shit is that the peek is legit.

Also

-unvote

I really wish Funcall or TDL would show up btw..

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    Literally that peek is the best part of my role. Its kind of actually a bullshit role that me and Frog decided to name "Big Booty Mafia Bitch" who may or may not be a lesbian. I would assume based upon how under powered the rest of our shit is that the peek is legit.

Also

-unvote

I really wish Funcall or TDL would show up btw..
    You make it sound like there is a chance that your peek may be false.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

You make it sound like there is a chance that your peek may be false.
    It is something I considered. I am totally paranoid dealing with Firebringer. This guy can twist shit in crazy ways when he wants to and I believe that is exactly what he has done with the roles in this game. I have also spent some time thinking of situations where if the host confirmed Orpz alignment it could be a fake confirmation. The conclusion that I have drawn is that we have to trust the information.

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    I mean i'm not going to lie , the cage's list is pretty spot on.
    There are few things i disagree with.
    I kinda expected atleast one opinion out of the ordinary.

But explain to us Cage, why has your hydra trolled so much.
    We get your scumlist after the day should have been over.
    AIVION started the day off with the trolling, I get blamed for it, we found it hilarious. After all, it is Nicolas cage.

And AIVION is new and quite shy, wanted to check in with me when posting ect, but I've been ill and unable to sleep. and now I've been getting better, I've been catching up on them 3 sleepless nights. So we've not been able to really get down together and do work.
    And MikeU hasn't really been involved.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

I'm here now, I simply got caught up with school and homework, which is sorta more important to me than Mafia.

I don't like how so many claims are just getting thrown out like nothing, that just gives the scum information, especially since everyone is claiming bits but then is going "That's all I'll say". That's useless to the town, but to the scum it's quite valuable as they are informed, and thus can figure more things out than we can.

I'm contemplating my old strategies involving Day One for these reasons.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I'm here now, I simply got caught up with school and homework, which is sorta more important to me than Mafia.

I don't like how so many claims are just getting thrown out like nothing, that just gives the scum information, especially since everyone is claiming bits but then is going "That's all I'll say". That's useless to the town, but to the scum it's quite valuable as they are informed, and thus can figure more things out than we can.

I'm contemplating my old strategies involving Day One for these reasons.
    No the people claiming have more said that:

"My role is totally gonna be confirmed town tonight"

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Can you explain what a Mechanical player is please?
    Analyzing votes in a means of deducing possible teams.

e.g. The only way Empathy is scum is if Emapthy is team scum with you due to genuine lynch wagon votes on Empathy excluding everyone but yourself.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Analyzing votes in a means of deducing possible teams.

e.g. The only way Empathy is scum is if Emapthy is team scum with you due to genuine lynch wagon votes on Empathy excluding everyone but yourself.
    OH okay. In that case yea, I'd like to say I'm a mechanical player. I usually always watch votes and make deductions based off patterns.

... Well okay. Guess we won't do that then. Lol.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    Hell Frog (2 [L-3]):
    Calette, Spearheading Female Tank

Spearheading Female Tank (1 [L-4]):
    Empathy17

TheDarkestLight (1 [L-4]):
    Hell Frog

Empathy17 (1 [L-4]):
    OrpZedWorlds

OrpZedWorlds (1 [L-4]):
    TheDarkestLight

Interesting that we made the trains even with our vote buy now everything has dissipated.
    you did

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

-vote TheDarkestLight
    Oh no, I didn't answer instantly. You're quite the lynch happy person, I'll be sure to add that into my read on you Mr. Scummy.

As I already explained, Empathy shifted to a scum read due to the pushing to L-1 on me before I even had the chance to show up. Not as scummy as it could be had it not been for the Miller claim earlier, which gave a few town points, but it doesn't balance out imo.

Calette I have as a null read, mostly for the inactivity compared to their usual play levels. They have both explained it as they both happen to have RL issues, which I can understand, yet I haven't seen the normal aggression that I have from the posts that have been made.

And you, making a push on me for weak reasons that seemingly no one save yourself can understand, and being so incredibly lynch happy that it isn't even funny. You ask me for reads, and then vote me because I don't answer as fast as you want me to. Yeah, seems like you're just looking for any old excuse to lynch, however, your efforts have been very oddly heavily focused on me throughout the game, which might suggest you are a Neutral Executioner with me as your target. That could actually greatly fit in with your claim that Calix is town and you had a peek on her, as you wanted to get my lynched ASAP, and saw that she very well might be lynched instead. Does anyone else notice the odd obsession with me?

And mister Cage... he is kinda off and on for me. I like his read list, but the hydras make him incredibly inconsistent due to the trolling earlier I believe. Now then, as I've said before, scum hunting alone doesn't make a town, how you go about it and who you focus on does. However, I felt his reads were quite evenly spaced around, which is a town/neutral thing to do.

Orpzedworlds depends on what comes from tonight tbh, he claimed a role that makes reads on him invalid no matter what way it goes if it really does show alignment.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

In 90%+ scenarios, Empathy is not scum teamed. Which is a fucking relief to lock out that slot. Calette is cleared. From a 3P POV mechanical resolves should be easy as fuck tonight to lock the game. Limits the POE to 5 players excluding self. Scum lock or Town clear, this game should be set now. Considering Orpz gets a day, should be easier as well.

Mechanically locked game IMO.

41. ISO #841

Oh no, I didn't answer instantly. You're quite the lynch happy person, I'll be sure to add that into my read on you Mr. Scummy.

As I already explained, Empathy shifted to a scum read due to the pushing to L-1 on me before I even had the chance to show up. Not as scummy as it could be had it not been for the Miller claim earlier, which gave a few town points, but it doesn't balance out imo.

Calette I have as a null read, mostly for the inactivity compared to their usual play levels. They have both explained it as they both happen to have RL issues, which I can understand, yet I haven't seen the normal aggression that I have from the posts that have been made.

And you, making a push on me for weak reasons that seemingly no one save yourself can understand, and being so incredibly lynch happy that it isn't even funny. You ask me for reads, and then vote me because I don't answer as fast as you want me to. Yeah, seems like you're just looking for any old excuse to lynch, however, your efforts have been very oddly heavily focused on me throughout the game, which might suggest you are a Neutral Executioner with me as your target. That could actually greatly fit in with your claim that Calix is town and you had a peek on her, as you wanted to get my lynched ASAP, and saw that she very well might be lynched instead. Does anyone else notice the odd obsession with me?

And mister Cage... he is kinda off and on for me. I like his read list, but the hydras make him incredibly inconsistent due to the trolling earlier I believe. Now then, as I've said before, scum hunting alone doesn't make a town, how you go about it and who you focus on does. However, I felt his reads were quite evenly spaced around, which is a town/neutral thing to do.

Orpzedworlds depends on what comes from tonight tbh, he claimed a role that makes reads on him invalid no matter what way it goes if it really does show alignment.
    I read your intro. Tldr. You're in the square POE. It's a mechanically locked game. If you're town, take the win. I'll read your salute to death in ±5

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

In 90%+ scenarios, Empathy is not scum teamed. Which is a fucking relief to lock out that slot. Calette is cleared. From a 3P POV mechanical resolves should be easy as fuck tonight to lock the game. Limits the POE to 5 players excluding self. Scum lock or Town clear, this game should be set now. Considering Orpz gets a day, should be easier as well.

Mechanically locked game IMO.
    ** POE excluding yourself should be 4 players. But same gist. Play it out and you'll realize even though it appears scum sided it's already gg.

4 player POE post lynch- either lock a scum or clear a town - could be GG tomorrow pending lynch, even if it's not GG exclusively tomorrow, the POE will be locked to 3P and GGed D3 for scum team.

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Sense both heads are on right now (Helz Here)

And thanks. My vote right there was 100% a hardcore effort to lynch you by the way : )

-unvote

46. ISO #846

Sense both heads are on right now (Helz Here)

And thanks. My vote right there was 100% a hardcore effort to lynch you by the way : )

-unvote
    Frog here - it doesn't really matter who we lynch in the POE from a mech POE. Obviously we go for the wolfiest analytically. Alternatively we can lynch for a mechanical resolve, but any lynch in the POE should lock the game no matter what.

47. ISO #847

Frog here - it doesn't really matter who we lynch in the POE from a mech POE. Obviously we go for the wolfiest analytically. Alternatively we can lynch for a mechanical resolve, but any lynch in the POE should lock the game no matter what.
    Semi-Inexperienced part of the head here:

I say we should probably focus our attention to the one's who really haven't contributed too much (My List)
    RLVG and Funcall.

My Nicolas Cage Sense are tingling towards Funcall
    -vote Funcall

48. ISO #848

Semi-Inexperienced part of the head here:

I say we should probably focus our attention to the one's who really haven't contributed too much (My List)
    RLVG and Funcall.

My Nicolas Cage Sense are tingling towards Funcall
    -vote Funcall
    I agree. One thing I have been picking up on is pretty much everyone suspects Funcall. I just do not like the idea of blind lynching the slot with it offline.

I would also like to hear more from RLVG though.

-Helz

49. ISO #849

I agree. One thing I have been picking up on is pretty much everyone suspects Funcall. I just do not like the idea of blind lynching the slot with it offline.

-Helz
    I also would love to hear more from RLVG... I think he has the lowest Post count. That doesn't bode well with the Cagester.

50. ISO #850

-Helz
    Funcall was raising red flags for us the way they reacted to the IC claim. Other than that, I stand by my assessment that they are always easy lynch bait.