Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 4823
  1. ISO #3601

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

I also just confirmed with Auwt:

A manipulated players DOES receive feedback that they were manipulated

blink saying he was manipulated is NAI from the perspective of lying about feedback.

It could still be scum lying about a Magus action to bait out a Magus CCing unnecessarily (eg Yues will flip fanatic, therefore making blink an obvious lynch - so he's trying to maximize the collateral on his way out)

2. ISO #3602

3. ISO #3603

4. ISO #3604

5. ISO #3605

6. ISO #3606

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    As I said in my last will. There are no leads even possible.

Our TPR is a rogue. And the Paladin claim was apparently manipulated.

ALSO: if blinkskater were town, manipulated by Magus, he 100% would have instantly revealed the level of the person he visited - as that gives information to Magus. The fact that he didn't do this is extremely suspicious

But Yuesford is still the first lynch, no matter how scummy blink looks
    wouldn't he do this as scum also?

7. ISO #3607

8. ISO #3608

9. ISO #3609

10. ISO #3610

11. ISO #3611

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lag has been trying to push some weird slime world, in the event they did get my lynched yesterday and I flipped Paladin, I stated in my solve yesterday that I think this is exactly what they were doing and the reason why frinckles+yues came out with that claim that yeus visited me. It was to get me miss-lynched, cover for the fact I flipped Paladin, confirm frinckles as 1 of the TPRS, and also try to out the magus with yues's wishy washy bull shit.
    But Frinckles is confirmed Watchful Ranger now, so why you still talking about Frinckles?

12. ISO #3612

13. ISO #3613

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    wouldn't he do this as scum also?
    Scum wouldn't know the correct answer, what if Magus directed him to visit himself? What if Magus directed him to visit Magus? What if Magus directed him to visit a villager claim? What if Magus directed him to visit one of the TPR claims?

It's a very hard guess - and he was banking on no one noticing and hoping Magus would have to be the one to point it out

14. ISO #3614

15. ISO #3615

16. ISO #3616

17. ISO #3617

18. ISO #3618

19. ISO #3619

Scum wouldn't know the correct answer, what if Magus directed him to visit himself? What if Magus directed him to visit Magus? What if Magus directed him to visit a villager claim? What if Magus directed him to visit one of the TPR claims?

It's a very hard guess - and he was banking on no one noticing and hoping Magus would have to be the one to point it out
    No way stop with the scum painting I've stated in thread already that I believe the Magus manipulated me onto himself.

This isn't going to work.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #3620

21. ISO #3621

I think we should do a full role reveal. I have multiple people slotted as Magus and if the real Magus revealed, this game would turn MUCH easier from my perspective.
    This is a horrible idea. Magus is still perfectly hidden. They should not reveal today under any circumstance today

22. ISO #3622

23. ISO #3623

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    +++townpoints. I confirm to be LVL -1 Village Idiot, got leveled down for my idiocy ;)
    same. and I think Frinckles should too. that was awful play by him. its literally like those throwers in the arcade who don't reveal their role when you put them on the stand to punish you for trialing them.

24. ISO #3624

25. ISO #3625

26. ISO #3626

27. ISO #3627

28. ISO #3628

29. ISO #3629

30. ISO #3630

31. ISO #3631

32. ISO #3632

This is a horrible idea. Magus is still perfectly hidden. They should not reveal today under any circumstance today
    There's 2 people who would become near-confirmed scum in my eyes if Magus revealed, so I think its worth it.

33. ISO #3633

34. ISO #3634

As there honestly isn't anything to talk about today (other than scum attempting to cause chaos and confusion) that hasn't already been said, I'm heading out now.

The vote on Yuesford is extremely obvious today.
    size 7 text

-vote LagAttack

35. ISO #3635

36. ISO #3636

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    TOO LATE
    Good job, not only did you believe scum yesterday and lynch your town power role. You also trusted scum~blinkskater over me and leveled up scum with your first level up.

Who knows what second scum you leveled up instead of me last night?

And now you outed yourself as Magus for literally no reason because scum~blinkskater and templar~oberon baited you into it.

37. ISO #3637

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    the more blink attacks lag, the mor i want to cry ;W;

pls stop being meen blink. if u want i will vote lagattack with you today ;W;W;W;;;W;W;W;
    I'm not being mean i'm trying to win us the fucking game UWU HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lag understand this because he is scum, like after the game we'll be chyll asf

38. ISO #3638

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No it's not
    Yeah, it is:

on n1, the scum didn't get levelled up, as you claimed to have been levelled up. so the "slime" couldn't become a sticky impersonator until last night, which would mean frinckles can't've been the sticky impersonator.
    unless you are magus and completely insane?

39. ISO #3639

40. ISO #3640

Good job, not only did you believe scum yesterday and lynch your town power role. You also trusted scum~blinkskater over me and leveled up scum with your first level up.

And now you outed yourself as Magus for literally no reason because scum~blinkskater and templar~oberon baited you into it.
    i literally don't care about this game anymore.

41. ISO #3641

What? There has been no such thing that has happened as you describe are you serious?

I can smell the BS all the way from never never land.

42. ISO #3642

43. ISO #3643

There are two people that are ALREADY near confirmed scum. Let's get them first and THEN talk about your scum reads? hm?
    shadow target darkness target villager target psychic magus target horror slime kill stealthy assassin clean, wrath confirmed templar and oberon is the mass murderer.

44. ISO #3644

45. ISO #3645

46. ISO #3646

Yeah, it is:

on n1, the scum didn't get levelled up, as you claimed to have been levelled up. so the "slime" couldn't become a sticky impersonator until last night, which would mean frinckles can't've been the sticky impersonator.
    unless you are magus and completely insane?
    Nope I'm pretty sure I know the scenario that would make frinckles Level up, that's why their plan worked almost flawlessly

47. ISO #3647

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A Sticky Impersonator would have a one-night cooldown between their role picking and the actual use of their new role.

@Auwt , would the Sticky Impersonator still flip as their chosen town role when lynched during the day, prior to that following cooldown night to use abilities?
    And can you confirm, as per Setup notes, that LVL 2 Impersonator picks a LVL 1 town role to impersonate? Meaning they have to get leveled up yet again to appear and/or act as a LVL 2 town role?

48. ISO #3648

49. ISO #3649

50. ISO #3650

ALSO: In the event that ceko is villager faking Magus, or scum faking Magus. Or WHOEVER faking Magus.

REAL MAGUS SHOULD NOT REVEAL TODAY, EVEN TO CC - THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE WE NEED TO LYNCH BEFORE YOU HAVE TO REVEAL
    ceko is obviously not magus why are you taking what he's saying seriously