S-FM The Immortals - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    town most. i dont feel as much pressure. when playing as mafia..i feel like.i dunno if one my team gets lynched i feel like im responsibale and that i failed. i like beign town or non evil because its just a bit more relaxing to me.
    do u know what the term softclaim or hardclaim mean? u dont need to define them, u can just say yes or no.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    man dont call him a idiot like that...
    I'm not calling him an idiot, I'm calling him obvious on his "soft" claim lol.

I also give a lot of town points to Distorted because of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Dont Understand How Im Being Obvious...
    ..... Secret agent........ You literally outed yourself instantly xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #403

for gamethrowing? its your fault I claimed too

You shouldnt had called me scum and none of it would have ever happened you know im the most triggerhappiest player in FM
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no1 is even pressuring u, why are u claiming shit? lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

you guys wanted to lynch me and my last chance was to claim

if I get lynched y'all the actual gamethrowers or scums
    @Wiisp If you can seriously tell me that Pestilence is scummier than this guy, you deserve a medal.

And that

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I can come to my own conclusion on Distorted, you are literally doing the same thing I just accused Pest of doing, and it's so scummy

@MM
    I townread Pestilence. I... townread you too, although I honestly find your play style annoying. Nothing against you, it's just......... not sitting right for me, I guess? Too much AtE/ego into that.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

wait so..there can actually be a lynching on D1?
    there WILL be a lynching on day 1. unlike the arcade style games, this is how we get the most info. night actions benefit mafia, days benefit town. that's a decent amount more too it, but this style setup benefits with D1 lynches. in the 48 hours there is a lot of interactions and we need to start getting answers behind what they mean.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

wait so..there can actually be a lynching on D1?
    Yes! This is not like Town of Salem :P

You may see the vote count at top right, on the "Vote Count" button.
    Again @MM u are trying to control the flow of thread in a way that is scummy

Efe can be scum, I've literally Barned your read, but I haven't had the time to actually read him, so therefore I will go with my own reads and not sheep others thoughts
    "Again"? You never said that, iirc. Plus you're literally saying that being active and giving reads + pushes is being scummy, while it is what town should do. I never asked you to sheep, you're putting stuff into my mouth here.

Changed my mind on Wisp, I'd not be against seeing him hanged today. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I townread Pestilence. I... townread you too, although I honestly find your play style annoying. Nothing against you, it's just......... not sitting right for me, I guess? Too much AtE/ego into that.
    I mean I don't like people controlling the game, so yes I have a bit ego, I've lost too many games because I let others control the flow

18. ISO #418

breadcrumbs.... no he was dropping loafs with sticky notes on them.
    This is when I wish rep wouldn't cause problems on FMs XD

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420
    Ganelon

can we stop this TPR claiming shitfest please

21. ISO #421

Yes! This is not like Town of Salem :P

You may see the vote count at top right, on the "Vote Count" button.

"Again"? You never said that, iirc. Plus you're literally saying that being active and giving reads + pushes is being scummy, while it is what town should do. I never asked you to sheep, you're putting stuff into my mouth here.

Changed my mind on Wisp, I'd not be against seeing him hanged today. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    Read up and you will see I pointed at a previous post where u did it, I welcome you to try to push me, u stepping over so close to your meta from last game

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    can we stop this TPR claiming shitfest please
    Alright.

I HARDCLAIM TPR

24. ISO #424

My Top Reads Thus Far Even Though Not Everyone Has Said Things Are..

Efe = Scum/Neutral

Kenny = Scum

Demaris = Scum

Thus, Far..

How About Yours Distorted?
    interesting. lots of jabronis trying to look pro-town lol

Distortetd is a town read
    MM is a town read
    Efe is scum, not even going to bother
    Hybrid is playing weirdly and almost feeels like he's trrying to fuck up scumhunting. that's very anti-town and I've literally seen Hybrid do this in the mod before
    Pestillence or w/e is also kind of odd
    iterally no read on Yagami, except for "walks into town thing', which could literally mean anything
    efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol
    You don't know him as well as I do lol. He's very scummy right now, because he's trying to survive (in the Efe fashion).

Lol "I'M TRYIGN A NEW META!!"
    -vote Efekannn02
    That slot is scum lol
    @Mike FoS on you, I just find Efe scummier now.

@Demaris Yea I'm trying to sort of and analyze (Totally not a bonus credit to myself xD), and that's what town should do! Try to sort things out, basically.

Looking at the post:
    I want people's opinions on that. It's interesting that a new player considers people pushing them as towny, and that they consider this very legit strategy (reaction hunting)... I have a hard time seeing the alignment this indicates, though.
    LOL i wont put my vote here yet, but this is the lynch today.

no way efe just cracked and claimed TPR as a town. you never justify ur play as town u just keep trolling. i read this as you just felt pressure
    Hmmm.. Only Scum Efe Would Threaten This Way..
    ........ Die.
    i never scumread u or pressed u until u claimed TPR. literally ur post claiming TPR is why i scumread u lol

I demand answers now FROM ALL OF YOU SCUMMIES WHO CALLED ME A LIAR NOW!
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #425

Who here actually town reads, MM and Pestilence, and tell me in your own words, why you do if you do.

I'll give MM some benefit of the doubt because I like his energy, but there is no reason why either of these two should be in a town list

Also Damaris is another case, nothing he has done is AI, so people calling him town or scummy is utter garbage

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Read up and you will see I pointed at a previous post where u did it, I welcome you to try to push me, u stepping over so close to your meta from last game
    I'd like to point out that I died last game because cough some executioner convinced people that Efe poisoned someone in front of the said exe, and that the exe didn't say shit to anyone else.... lol. The push was 100% legit, and I believed they were a rival scum team.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Who here actually town reads, MM and Pestilence, and tell me in your own words, why you do if you do.

I'll give MM some benefit of the doubt because I like his energy, but there is no reason why either of these two should be in a town list

Also Damaris is another case, nothing he has done is AI, so people calling him town or scummy is utter garbage
    MM is being MM, he's not tunneling/whatever else hee does as scum, such as defend Efekann

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

you called me scum and paid the price if you are citizen then stfu
    is this not open-wolfing rofl
    I really don't see any point to NOT killing Efe today

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

LOL i wont put my vote here yet, but this is the lynch today.

no way efe just cracked and claimed TPR as a town. you never justify ur play as town u just keep trolling. i read this as you just felt pressure
    efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol
    i never scumread u or pressed u until u claimed TPR. literally ur post claiming TPR is why i scumread u lol
    no u
    -vote Distorted
    Distorted is trying to get a easy lynch on me lol thats so weak as a scumplay
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #436
    Ganelon

MM is being MM, he's not tunneling/whatever else hee does as scum, such as defend Efekann
    defending Efekannn02.

37. ISO #437

i townread MM. MM is non-combative as scum. also a lot more passive. him also linking people to info posts ect is part of his town meta (not sure why he doesnt as scum? maybe thinks people actually read them and it will benefit their scum game?? lol)

mechanically, MM is also trying to solve as well as pushing people. both of which are things that seem very fake when he is scum. MM wont be my lynch today, its not hard to see his progression as town.

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

So a meta read, fuck outta here, there is an obnoxious obsession with meta reads on this site

How the fuck are you guys gunna fair in an Anon game, if you all heavily rely on meta, lmao, sure use w/e tools u can but, meta is one of the weakest of all the scum hunting tools

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441
    Ganelon

lol xD Efe, Distorted always keeps you alivee to the end as scum. remember that time you lynched Dutes? you made it to the end, hee was scum. I'd totally let you live as scum lol

42. ISO #442

xD I tunnel as town too, and I defend efekannn when he's town, too. He's just not town in this game, I'm 99% sure of it lol
    U want me to bring my energy from last game, cause I will damn sure bring it back if I need to keep town on track
    Or to derail it... ;-;

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

-vote Distorted
    Distorted is trying to get a easy lynch on me lol thats so weak as a scumplay
    no1 is trying to lynch you. now stop freaking out because 2 people (neither of which are the ones u said "forced ur reveal") are voting u not even halfway through D1.

46. ISO #446
    Ganelon

Wiisp, the only obnoxious person in this game is you lol, you're the one insulting the shit out of everyone

47. ISO #447

no1 is trying to lynch you. now stop freaking out because 2 people (neither of which are the ones u said "forced ur reveal") are voting u not even halfway through D1.

2 people? more like 5 people have called me scum so far and I am pissed about this
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #448

So a meta read, fuck outta here, there is an obnoxious obsession with meta reads on this site

How the fuck are you guys gunna fair in an Anon game, if you all heavily rely on meta, lmao, sure use w/e tools u can but, meta is one of the weakest of all the scum hunting tools
    I Dont Even Use Meta Really.. I Look For Whats Said...

49. ISO #449

You are 100% wrong on me, and you are very, very probably wrong on Pestilence. You also have no idea on how to read Efe and Light. So tell me: who's the one using weak tells? In an anon game? Sure. But as far as I know, this is not anon.

50. ISO #450

@Distorted
    No, linking info isn't a town tell, and again meta
    look at the second half of my post. i cited the meta read first, followed by the mechanical. MM is actually pushing and trying to solve. his progression as a town is very easy to see, especially D2, D3 ect. as scum, he is usually "busy" and seems less attached to the game.