Sc2Mafia down on American servers
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sc2Mafia down on American servers

Hi all,

this is my very first post and sorry if I posted it in the wrong forum or something similar has already been up. I'm currently not able to find -Mafia- in the Arcade of Starcraft II on the American servers. Has it been taken out for some reason and will it be coming back?

Thanks for your responses.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sc2Mafia down on American servers

Hello, Selfy! Welcome to the forums.

I have just checked if it was in fact down, and it is not. The mod is available for everyone in the North American realm.

If you cannot find it, send NeverUnlucky #1922 a friend request and I will gladly send you an invite to a lobby. Then you can bookmark the game and play it at any time. c:

EDIT: Also, please reply to this post in this thread if you want an invite as I do not play Mod mafia anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Selfy View Post
    Hi all,

this is my very first post and sorry if I posted it in the wrong forum or something similar has already been up. I'm currently not able to find -Mafia- in the Arcade of Starcraft II on the American servers. Has it been taken out for some reason and will it be coming back?

Thanks for your responses.
    Quick. Keep him here and teach him the art of forum Mafia =)
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Hello, Selfy! Welcome to the forums.

I have just checked if it was in fact down, and it is not. The mod is available for everyone in the North American realm.

If you cannot find it, send NeverUnlucky #1922 a friend request and I will gladly send you an invite to a lobby. Then you can bookmark the game and play it at any time. c:

EDIT: Also, please reply to this post in this thread if you want an invite as I do not play Mod mafia anymore.
    I'm having trouble too. This is what I'm experiencing:

1. If I go to Arcade and search for Mafia, I see "Mafia Test" and "Cutthroat Mafia". I do not see Mafia, like I should.
    2. I've been joined to the Mafia channel since forever. It disappeared. I can't join it or see it.

However, on the other side, if Mafia shows up in the list of open games, I can join.
    Mafia shows up in my list of recent games.

So, I'm not sure what's going on, but something is different. Maybe not "down on American servers" but still harder to get to and different than yesterday.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I can confirm searching "mafia" does not bring up the game on NA servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I've uploaded the map again. Hopefully this solves the issue. If it does NOT, here is a workaround.

Go to your User Profile in the SC2 client. Click "Match History". Find a game of Mafia, and click on it. In the upper left, will be a "Gear" icon near the map name. Click on that, and click, "Map Info", and this will bring you to the current version of the map, from which you can play.

I highly advise you bookmark the map once you find it, as even though it seems to be missing from Search, it's still available if you have it bookmarked.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12