KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 237
Register

User Tag List

Page 237 of 462 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,850 of 23056
  1. ISO #11801

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    I feel this so much
    I am the most boring player in the game

That is very specific
    And kind of weird logic imo
    There could be 140 reasons why SSS is dead
    Being strongly involved town probably being top reasons
    And he also shielded Red Cross iirc

Did you?
    Kind of weird to forget ngl

Imagine my shock that I agreed this much with Lickity's reads
    Until I realised these are Friend's reads

I'm pretty damn sure they are legit
    I vibe so much with those takes
    Naptime was my anchor this game
    And I payed attention to where they were at
    And this reflects that a lot
    Also I think Licky said others could confirm so yeah

Kind of weird to not do something N1
    If you can do things

Yeah
    And town none?
    Not very cool

Theory
    Is that maybe wolves has a odd/even night slank/spam kill

An alignment check?
    Honestly
    Kind of doubt those exists in this game
    And like
    Why did he not out then
    why are you passively slapping people so much lol, and without conclusions
    this is not a good post
    and it's the one thing ive noticed from you this game so...

2. ISO #11802

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    To be fair, all my takes on them are mostly vibes. I had specific posts from Lipstick I liked but can't quite remember, and Bad Hair I did really like their reaction to Protag's claim. They are ones id want to re-evaluated eventually though.

And the ISO will come eventually. Between being busy, trying to stay current, and just getting distracted with other things, it kept slipping through. That and yesterday I was mostly focused on Goldfish.

How do you feel about Anthill?
    Seems to be a megafan of Hon Hon Hon.

Think this is a strange interaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    so now that we've established I am your God, can we get to the part where you all realise Red Cross is a wolf?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Not Enough Legs View Post
    -vote FM-Red Cross
    ~
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    *cOuGh* Suck-up *CoUgH* *cOuGh*
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Not Enough Legs View Post
    Suck these moss balls~ @FM-Talking Anthill what was your goal in sending this post?

to point out the fact that you're a suck-up; a butt kisser; a no good pocketer; a fraud; a full scumburger deluxe with a side of fries

or at least the first thing
    You know what this sounds like hedging

I'll ISO Mothball after I'm done with Scott Pilgrim

I will have my revenge
    Talks about flashing bad hair for being scummy but doesn't actually do it, instead decides an ITA is more reasonable.

RNG their EOD1 vote for Flood before joining the two top wagons instead.

A lot of kerfluffle with Legs only to say they're not seriously pushing them but calling out their hedgyness. Goes on to ITA Legs anyway.

Votes Red Cross several hours after the 3p claim.
    ----------
    Yeah, I don't feel great about this slot. I could easily see them flip mafia.

3. ISO #11803

I can confirm the goldfish/yellow/me neighborhood exists and i basically locktown goldfish and yellow

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Did i or did I not mention disco was in our neighborhood. Me/droopy/yellow all got pocketed
    SLANDER
    I was never sold on t!disco

4. ISO #11804

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    I think Dredge is blatantly riding his self-reveal that had no alignment information what-so-ever and his ITA shot was terrible and deserves scrutiny.

This isn't even my list but I'm going to challenge you:
    Why should Dredge not be on a shot list?
    have you looked into the dredge/red cross interactions?

5. ISO #11805

6. ISO #11806

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Red Cross View Post
    didn't really get nothing from isoing Yellow snow
    I do have a stupid reason for town reading him tho xd eh
    like nothing stroke me as towny or scummy or anything that I have seen (maybe is just that I'm not caught up)

but then it hit me that I felt the same about the site and looking for where things were when I first joined so there's that

(I scum could just ask their teammates) tho it's also fakeable so eh

that's why i think it's stupid
    This is definitely an interaction around Snow.

It leans towards spewing town but not super strongly. I'll think about this again when I'm done with the ISO.

7. ISO #11807

My first impression of this is w/w theatre. Is there a reason I shouldn't forcefully shove Breakup onto every shot list in existence?
    Eh, I can see how the first reply comes off a bit like "Oh, I recognize you, I'm gonna play it easy," but I don't really see it with the rest. The ping and the "mashes are not my forte" explanation comes off more like they're hoping to make friends and brush the questioning off rather than being comfortable with a partner.

I also have had consistent town vibes on Breakup. They had some push on d1 that made me really like them(I'd have to look it up by now) but D2 is mostly it for me. Feels like they promoted the shotlist strongly, suggested Wakka freely iirc as a dayvig target and pushed for shots there, defended Angry Rectangle, and his the general handling of his dayvig and direct interactions with me felt like a town who was just doing their best to use their role as optimally as possible with whatever input he can get/trust.

I don't think it's impossible Breakup could be a wolf, but I'd need a lot of evidence to undo any of what I felt about him yesterday.

8. ISO #11808

9. ISO #11809

10. ISO #11810

I haven't got that far in the ISO yet and my brain provides me with no memory of significant interactions.

Clarify?

Or alternatively wait until I'm finished my ISO.
    dredge kept trying to force red cross to claim on d1, including dredge even fakeclaiming themselves that they could protect red cross from anticlaim as a bait to try to get that claim. (and it worked and red cross claimed)

then on d2 they both kept claiming actions on each other (or mainly that red cross seemed to target dredge with literally everything), which i think is also more likely not aligned, considering the confusion they seemed to have about who used which action and when. but mainly the d1 interactions and dredge trying to bait red cross is why i don't think thats w/w

11. ISO #11811

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    what are people's thoughts on the great flood?
    Have lightly vibes with them all game. My EOD reread made them feel pretty good. I can do some tl;Dr stuff of what I got from that eventually, it's just currently a long list of post numbers, links, comments, and votecounts and I'm not sure it's even worth spoiler posting into the thread at this exact moment/whether anyone would want to read the whole thing in its horrible format

12. ISO #11812

13. ISO #11813

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    why are you passively slapping people so much lol, and without conclusions
    this is not a good post
    and it's the one thing ive noticed from you this game so...
    Congratulations you've melded with me on one thing, you should now consider me a villager

14. ISO #11814

dredge kept trying to force red cross to claim on d1, including dredge even fakeclaiming themselves that they could protect red cross from anticlaim as a bait to try to get that claim. (and it worked and red cross claimed)

then on d2 they both kept claiming actions on each other (or mainly that red cross seemed to target dredge with literally everything), which i think is also more likely not aligned, considering the confusion they seemed to have about who used which action and when. but mainly the d1 interactions and dredge trying to bait red cross is why i don't think thats w/w
    Are you talking about this sequence:
    Spoiler : RC/Dredge interaction :
    it is item related

it is ironic that your pfp is a hook because this looks like fishing

I don't want to say anything else about that, I can tomorrow since it will be safer
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    cool so i am an arrogant genius. also it's more of a 'bait' and less of a hook and less of a you and more of a who. I intentionally said "top town slots" to see who wanted to play ball.

You are under no duress but I'm being honest when I tell you that you will be when push comes to shove. Do you want to waste all that precious eod time or give them something they can look at?
    do you always post like this, this sounds fake af xD

I would claim if it comes to that but I rather not to, at least for today

I would actually say that feels more partnered than not. It's antagonistic from both sides in a way I wouldn't normally expect wolves to treat town.

I'll continue reading to the D2 confusion you're talking about, but the D1 does not inspire me with confidence for this take.

15. ISO #11815

I think Dredge is blatantly riding his self-reveal that had no alignment information what-so-ever and his ITA shot was terrible and deserves scrutiny.

This isn't even my list but I'm going to challenge you:
    Why should Dredge not be on a shot list?
    I think my shot was fine.

16. ISO #11816

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post

Talks about flashing bad hair for being scummy but doesn't actually do it, instead decides an ITA is more reasonable.

A lot of kerfluffle with Legs only to say they're not seriously pushing them but calling out their hedgyness. Goes on to ITA Legs anyway.

----------
    I'm not sure why you think I'm a fan of Hon Hon Hon. I vibed with them a bit early on, but I haven't actually interacted with them in any significant capacity.

Also not sure what you're talking about with Bad Hair and ITA'ing them. I saw that a flash wagon might've been forming on them, so I got hyped, but backed off because it ended up being pretty boring. I didn't see any good wagons, so I messed around with RNG. That didn't actually solve anything, so I went back to what I felt were my 2 strongest scumreads: Pilgrim and Protag.

I called out Legs for hedging and being a suck-up. I didn't want to do a full-scale ISO because I didn't have the time. I was still fairly confident on the slot flipping scum, which I outlined with a small ISO later on. I ITA'd the slot because I wasn't going to be online for the 2nd session, and I'd rather at least wound a scumread than not shoot anyone.

The end result was bad, but my reasons were solid.

And I'm not sure how voting Cross after the 3p claim is bad? I got on several hours after the claim happened, and then just voted them because I saw a couple of other people voting at the time and forgot that I hadn't done so yet. It didn't really matter anyways, as they already had like 18 votes on them. The only case against me that I could potentially see here is that you're saying I waited until Cross was 100% sure to get limmed before voting, but he was already at the point of no return by the time I logged on.

17. ISO #11817

Red Cross ISO
    Kind of interesting
    People probably did this
    But cross (haha) referencing

Droopy even more town as RC went after them hard that looked very fake case on town
    Scarf probably town for both how they talked serious to them in interactions (similar as to Naptime) and how they early on followed a vote Scarf had (which mildly points to not teamed)

Breakup I thought maybe more town for how they interacted a lot early game
    And it looked buddying from RC
    But I saw RC act jovially towards Pyramid
    So I'm

Interacted a lot with Hat and Dredge
    I'm not able to make a call on either of that
    Though I probably do have thoughts
    But not conclusive

btw someone targeted me with an investigative action last night so someone here might be able to clear me
    I guess this is Anhill's investigate?
    I really need to read what happened or didn't happen from Anthill's side
    I don't trust it
    Why out this in thread as mafia if you think you have been investigated by town?

-ITA FM-Hon Hon Hon
    Quite wtf
    Because this is the first time RC even recognises Hon's existence
    But first formats the ITA wrong
    And then shoots too late?
    Hate it as a concept
    Cause is it genuine or not
    Weird shot to make or try to make when you are repping a wolf read on Droopy

Later shoots Popcorn

-ITA FM-Monet Rocket
    And then either tries to shoot or pretends to try to shoot Monet (when they had already used their shot)

Kind of hate to read into both of those
    Feels slimy
    But I'm already nursing a wolf read on Hon

More minor things
    Towns Clean and Candy for thinking the same as RC on some stance with an added
    "Seems I'm not the only one"
    Which is a slightly good look for them
    Not strong

Does the same wave to Yellow as to Wakka
    Generally don't love the interactions with Yellow
    Superficial and says the don't find anything in their ISO
    Not a great look
    Also not strong probably

The plot thickens

18. ISO #11818

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Have lightly vibes with them all game. My EOD reread made them feel pretty good. I can do some tl;Dr stuff of what I got from that eventually, it's just currently a long list of post numbers, links, comments, and votecounts and I'm not sure it's even worth spoiler posting into the thread at this exact moment/whether anyone would want to read the whole thing in its horrible format
    would actually be curious to hear what are the reasons to townread that slot, flood is one of the few people in this game that i can remember nothing towny from tbh

also curious about if you have thoughts about this?

other thoughts i had about red cross iso was that scarf and breakup are probably spewed town because of how pockety rc seemed to be towards them

and also i thought flood looked kinda bad bc rc interacted with them in very similar way as they did with one of the wolves

(these dont seem that similar when its just the post without the quote that rc was responding to, but both are rc going for "choose me" when flood/wakka ask thread who's town lol)

19. ISO #11819

20. ISO #11820

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post

Think this is a strange interaction.

----------
    Oh god, I forgot they ITA'd Legs. Not doing them any favors lol

21. ISO #11821

Are you talking about this sequence:
    Spoiler : RC/Dredge interaction :

I would actually say that feels more partnered than not. It's antagonistic from both sides in a way I wouldn't normally expect wolves to treat town.

I'll continue reading to the D2 confusion you're talking about, but the D1 does not inspire me with confidence for this take.
    yeah that (though tbh i cared more about the next few posts than what i did about that one lol)

22. ISO #11822

Red Cross ISO
    I guess this is Anhill's investigate?
    I really need to read what happened or didn't happen from Anthill's side
    I don't trust it
    Why out this in thread as mafia if you think you have been investigated by town?
    What?

I didn't investigate Red Cross

23. ISO #11823

yeah that (though tbh i cared more about the next few posts than what i did about that one lol)
    The egg claim is weird and I refuse to read into it.

But:
    Dredge says they can claim.
    Red claims an item (not anti-claimable)
    Dredge is okay with that.

I have no good feelings about this interaction either.

Beyond the fact that Wakka's inclusion into it is weird and only convinces me more it was w/w/w.

24. ISO #11824

25. ISO #11825

The egg claim is weird and I refuse to read into it.

But:
    Dredge says they can claim.
    Red claims an item (not anti-claimable)
    Dredge is okay with that.

I have no good feelings about this interaction either.

Beyond the fact that Wakka's inclusion into it is weird and only convinces me more it was w/w/w.
    Wait who claimed stuff about eggs?

26. ISO #11826

27. ISO #11827

If Anthill says their Legs reasoning was reasonable one more time I'm putting them at the top of the ITA list permanently until they're as dead as Legs is.

I'm leaving that alone for now.

Stop fucking justifying yourself because you fucked up. You care more about people believing that your process for fucking up was good than the fact that you fucked up.

28. ISO #11828

would actually be curious to hear what are the reasons to townread that slot, flood is one of the few people in this game that i can remember nothing towny from tbh

also curious about if you have thoughts about this?
    My time is dwindling so I probably can't completely condense what I liked about EOD, but I'll at least try.

The one thing I'll say about the similar interactions with him as Wakka is that RC might have just been reacting to the post more than the player? But that's definitely something I'll keep in mind.

29. ISO #11829

30. ISO #11830

You were flaunting the fact that you knew Naptime wouldn't punish you for ignoring the thing we've been forcing every other player into.
    You know none of my scumreads this game besides RC have flipped right? If I think a slot is scummy and I don't think I can drag the town over that finish line, I'm gonna do what I think can get us closer to a win. You aren't really arguing my shot was bad either, just how I went about it.

Ill be more a team player next time fwiw.

31. ISO #11831

I'm not really convinced about their interaction
    The goose claim and taking that for granted was very off
    Could be planned
    Maybe paranoia thoughts

Tbh haven't read Dredge yet
    But it's on the to do

32. ISO #11832

You know none of my scumreads this game besides RC have flipped right? If I think a slot is scummy and I don't think I can drag the town over that finish line, I'm gonna do what I think can get us closer to a win. You aren't really arguing my shot was bad either, just how I went about it.

Ill be more a team player next time fwiw.
    I appreciate your acquiescence to being more of a team player.

33. ISO #11833

Could be planned
    Maybe paranoia thoughts

But it's on the to do
    maybe, i guess i should reread dredge at some point

34. ISO #11834

I'm not sure why you think I'm a fan of Hon Hon Hon. I vibed with them a bit early on, but I haven't actually interacted with them in any significant capacity.

Also not sure what you're talking about with Bad Hair and ITA'ing them. I saw that a flash wagon might've been forming on them, so I got hyped, but backed off because it ended up being pretty boring. I didn't see any good wagons, so I messed around with RNG. That didn't actually solve anything, so I went back to what I felt were my 2 strongest scumreads: Pilgrim and Protag.

I called out Legs for hedging and being a suck-up. I didn't want to do a full-scale ISO because I didn't have the time. I was still fairly confident on the slot flipping scum, which I outlined with a small ISO later on. I ITA'd the slot because I wasn't going to be online for the 2nd session, and I'd rather at least wound a scumread than not shoot anyone.

The end result was bad, but my reasons were solid.

And I'm not sure how voting Cross after the 3p claim is bad? I got on several hours after the claim happened, and then just voted them because I saw a couple of other people voting at the time and forgot that I hadn't done so yet. It didn't really matter anyways, as they already had like 18 votes on them. The only case against me that I could potentially see here is that you're saying I waited until Cross was 100% sure to get limmed before voting, but he was already at the point of no return by the time I logged on.
    You specifically said Hair Day should be ITA'd, not voted. And then you did neither. You only voted them for 90s. I seriously doubt you could have told whether it was truly boring or not in such a short timeframe.

The pushing on Legs felt very OMGUSy and I haven't seen you really do anything beside defend Hon that wasn't reactive in your ISO. You may not have talked to Hon much but there's a consistent "leave Napoleon alone" in your responses whenever someone brings up suspecting him.

My point for Cross is that you starting lighting into Leg after they voted Cross, egging them on and shooting them. Never was Cross mentioned again until that vote.

35. ISO #11835

36. ISO #11836

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    I can confirm the goldfish/yellow/me neighborhood exists and i basically locktown goldfish and yellow

SLANDER
    I was never sold on t!disco
    Oop sorry

I do find it awfully strange how fast some people are hopping on Goldfish= scummy. Especially when I know most of them have not looked at my iso.

In terms of that Hat flip flopping his reads an awful lot
    -vote FM-The Hat

37. ISO #11837

If Anthill says their Legs reasoning was reasonable one more time I'm putting them at the top of the ITA list permanently until they're as dead as Legs is.

Stop fucking justifying yourself because you fucked up. You care more about people believing that your process for fucking up was good than the fact that you fucked up.
    I feel that this will be quoted towards me next.

*jumps out of window*

38. ISO #11838

I keep justifying why I took the shot because people keep scumreading me for taking the shot

If I don't justify my reasons, then I get ITA'd

If I keep justifying my reasons, then I get ITA'd

I feel like Buridan's hecking donkey

39. ISO #11839

40. ISO #11840

Could be planned
    Maybe paranoia thoughts

But it's on the to do
    What does "very off" mean. Just say you thought it was scummy/fake lol.

And how can it be off if you didnt read me yet, or just snagged the posts from autumn.

41. ISO #11841

Ok, here's the posts I liked from Flood, and I'm sorry about the format:

#5066 - It was at the time likely to be all or mostly town wagon. Can't help but feel like talking down the NEL push for the day is ultimately towny for Flood. Of course, they're saying this whole voting Oink, so big grain of salt, I guess.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001792

#5117 - Flood votes Licky and is mulling over Oink, which is generally a good look and a phenomenal look if Licky is scum. If Licky is town, I'm curious to see who else had chose to vote/shade Licky instead of pay any attention to Pyramid, and think it maybe could be a bit less good for Flood, but only a little bit .
    (apparently I didn't grab the link)

#5156 - Flood talking about Turq. My read continues to improve there.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001882

I think I had other posts I liked in between these but didn't actually link them. To be fair, it's kind of dependent on me thinking the general wagon on Licky felt pretty towny. But I did like the way they re-evaluated on Oink and felt like they were actually considering the options to get it right.

@FM-Autumn and anyone else

42. ISO #11842

I'm here and available now but have no direction. Aside from compiling a shotlist (I'd like our towniest players to at least consider shooting immediately if they're available due to presence of the silent wolf ITA) I'm up for a little assigned reading if anyone has suggestions.

43. ISO #11843

44. ISO #11844

45. ISO #11845

46. ISO #11846

47. ISO #11847

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Congratulations you've melded with me on one thing, you should now consider me a villager
    yesn't
    you seem to just AGREE on everything lol, looking at your ISO, you're so friendly it becomes unsettling (not that I don't like friendly people! it just feels you're trying not to get on the bad side of anyone, and I'm not sure that's amazing)

that said, i kinda doubt you say this about a criticism of a scummate, so
    -vote FM-Lipstick

lets see

48. ISO #11848

49. ISO #11849

D2 feels like Red knew they were going down and the Dredge interaction was:
    1. Small argument
    2. Votes Dredge
    3. Further argument where Dredge points out a bunch of things and Red flails in an awkward manner
    4. "Oops I didn't meant to vote dredge"
    5. Asks to be vigged.

I'm sorry, I absolutely fail to see how this is wolf.

Especially when the Mech started with Red walking into thread and admitting they got hit by an investigative.

It is far from lock-scum interaction but I'm still failing to see how this is supposed to be clearing for Dredge.

50. ISO #11850

What does "very off" mean. Just say you thought it was scummy/fake lol.

And how can it be off if you didnt read me yet, or just snagged the posts from autumn.
    It means very off
    I don't know how I feel about it
    It was just weird

This will be a common theme for me by the way to anyone who cares
    The most I will often get to is I don't know and inconclusive and questioning

I read it in RC's ISO just now