KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 168
Register

User Tag List

Page 168 of 462 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,400 of 23056
  1. ISO #8351

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    @FM-Breakup i’ll actually kiss you if you hipfire within Pizza/ZOMG for your day vig

Democracy works too but i think thats closer to null odds
    oh right zomg also exists and probably can die (tho tbh only thing i remember is their avatar and that i wasn't townreading their posts whenever i saw them somewhere)

2. ISO #8352

3. ISO #8353

4. ISO #8354

5. ISO #8355

6. ISO #8356

7. ISO #8357

8. ISO #8358

9. ISO #8359

10. ISO #8360

11. ISO #8361

12. ISO #8362

13. ISO #8363

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matchstick Man View Post
    -vote FM-Grate

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SEE LICKILICKY GO BUT GRATE'S RETURN TO THREAD WAS THE MOST WOLFY POP-IN I HAVE LITERALLY EVER SEEN IN ALMOST 10 YEARS OF PLAY, SO I WILL ACCEPT THIS AS A WAGON
    I THINK YOU'VE MISSED THE POINT OF MY ISSUE HERE:::

GRATE, WHO HAS NOT HAD ANY PRESENCE WHATSOEVER, WALKS INTO THREAD AND THROWS OUT TWO NAMES!!! THERE IS ALMOST ZERO GUARANTEE THAT THEY HAVE ANY FORM OF CONTEXT AS TO WHY THOSE TWO NAMES ARE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK??? THEY DID NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE TURQUOISE TRAIN WAS BRAND NEW!!!

WAS I WRONG??? YES!!! DO I THINK THAT MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT WAS COMPLETELY UNCREDIBLE??? NO!!!

DO YOU FOLLOW MY THOUGHTS ON THIS??? OR IS SOMETHING STILL UNCLEAR???
    YES, IT'S CALLED THE BOTTOM POSTERS!!!

PLAYERS LIKE HETEROCHROMIA AND DECEPTICON SHOULD BE ITA'D TODAY, ZERO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!
    I HAVE TOWNREADS ON HON HON AND NAPTIME!!!

AT SOME POINT I AM GOING TO NEED TO ISO RED CROSS TO DRAW MY OWN CONCLUSIONS!!!

PYRAMID AND CHROMATOGRAPHY STICK OUT TO ME IN PARTICULAR AS PLAYERS THAT PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE FLAK AT EOD1 BUT DID NOT!!!
    YES!!!
    UNBELIEVABLY BAD POST!!!

I don’t think I’ve seen a single post that matchstick has made where I look at their post and agree with it. Their reasoning is fine it just REEKS of being wrong and constantly jumping on villagers for making small mistakes and trying to town read their partners, green check be damned

14. ISO #8364

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Autumn may you remind me you your town reads and wolf reads
    readlist would be something like this atm

kirby
    legs
    sss
    ringmaster

breakup
    hippo

droopy snout
    protag/bhd
    eyescream
    lipstick

-- null line (everyone else, pretty much)

hon hon
    space pizza
    zomg

popcorn axolotl
    goldfish

i'm forgetting people but i think that should give my general worldview rn anyway

15. ISO #8365

16. ISO #8366

17. ISO #8367

18. ISO #8368

19. ISO #8369

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    readlist would be something like this atm

kirby
    legs
    sss
    ringmaster

breakup
    hippo

droopy snout
    protag/bhd
    eyescream
    lipstick

-- null line (everyone else, pretty much)

hon hon
    space pizza
    zomg

popcorn axolotl
    goldfish

i'm forgetting people but i think that should give my general worldview rn anyway
    Do you still town read matchstick? Actually, different question, do you actually agree with literally anything they have said this game? I seem to remember you defending them day one or it could have been someone else

20. ISO #8370

21. ISO #8371

22. ISO #8372

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-Heterochromia has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Anubis

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You are Anubis, god of mummification and guide through the afterlife.

All of your actions are multitaskable with each other.

Mummify Dead: Each Night, you may mummify a player that has died during the previous Night/Day phases (in other words, on Night 3, you may mummify a player that has died on Night 2 or Day 3) and guide them through the afterlife. Mummified players still enter the (unspoiled) dead chat normally. You will learn their role and alignment, even if they were cleaned. You may choose to wear the mask of Anubis when mummifying players, resulting in them seeing a figure with a canine mask mummifying them, or to wear no mask, resulting in them learning your identity (but not your rolecard or alignment). Upon leaving limbo chat, but before entering spoiled dead chat, mummified players may send you one message with a 100 character limit.

Resurrect Dead (1-shot, Night 3+): You may target a dead mummy that was town and make your mummy's body (account) rise from the dead and become living once again! Choose another player that has died during the last Night/Day phases. They will take over the long-mummified player's account and role, but not alignment. The resurrected player will immediately receive Level 23 Scarred (Scars function identically to Wounds except they cannot be reduced by any means) and Level 200 Injured. Any site-based PMs that the account previously received will be scrubbed before the target receives the account. It will be announced publicly that someone else (but not who) took over the account that has been resurrected. This ability fails and you lose the charge if you are targeted by a Roleblock, even if you have the Strong-Willed modifier or Willpower.

Mummify the Living (3-shot, Day Action): You may mummify a living player. Just like with your other ability, you may choose to wear your mask, giving the anonymous canine mask feedback, or to wear no mask, revealing your identity to your target. Your target receives the following feedback at the start of the night:

If they choose to be mummified you apply a Level 6 Roleblock.
    If they choose to travel under your gaze, you track them.

Resurrection Example:

Night 1 - Mummify a player's body that died Day 1
    Night 2 - Mummify a player's body that died Night 1 or Day 2
    Night 3 - Resurrect a player that died Night 2 or Day 3 and put them in either the Night 1 or the Night 2 body.
    Day 4 - Player is resurrected.

That's what I mean saying the list is bad.
    Happy now?

23. ISO #8373

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Wishing I hadn't got cold feet on defending Angry Rectangle

I've mostly been skimming, but not a fan of Hon's shot and their posts since showing up this session
    Horn’s posts and justification to shoot joycat reeks as well, I haven’t gone over their posts

24. ISO #8374

25. ISO #8375

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Do you still town read matchstick? Actually, different question, do you actually agree with literally anything they have said this game? I seem to remember you defending them day one or it could have been someone else
    i've never townread matchstick. i did defend them d1 but it was mostly about me not agreeing with the scumreads, not because i'd have found anything particularly towny from them (and i think i even said it was a nullread)

rn i'm just willing to listen to the greencheck and not kill that slot. but if we're talking about just reads, no i don't actually townread them

26. ISO #8376

27. ISO #8377

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    I EXIST

couldn't be here earlier sorry
    it's pewpew time? Why is shrimp getting shot at by anthill
    I've been scumreading him for a while but haven't had the time to fully ISO

but I won't be on for the 2nd session, so I'm just getting some wounds on him for the time being

28. ISO #8378

29. ISO #8379

30. ISO #8380

31. ISO #8381

32. ISO #8382

33. ISO #8383

34. ISO #8384

35. ISO #8385

36. ISO #8386

37. ISO #8387

38. ISO #8388

39. ISO #8389

YES BUT I SHANT RANDOMLY PEWPEW PEOPLE!!! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME
    AND WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE ITA'D
    I SCREAM AT EVERYONE!!!

WAKKA WAKKA IS A GOOD PYRAMID-ESQUE SHOT- ALTHOUGH I WISH I WENT WITH MY GUT AND SHOT PYRAMID TOO!!!

40. ISO #8390

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-Angry Rectangle has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Elemental Thief

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You were born in a magical city. You grew up near the elemental schools, waiting for your turn to start studies and dreaming of the life you'd have after learning to master your element. However, you turned out to not be magical. You were supposed to live as a servant in the magic school, helping the mages to get better, but always staying lowly yourself. "It's an honorable life", they said. "Though you were born without magic, you can still live here and be useful."

You decided that an honorable life was not for you.

Steal (Day Action) - You are using forbidden magic to steal the elemental power from other players. Submit the name of the player you wish to steal from, and the element you wish to use. As the rituals for stealing magic take time, you must choose your target before 24 hours into the day phase. The player will be asked to choose an element, if they do not choose, or if they die before choosing, their choice will be randed.

If your target chose the same element as you… they defend against your magic and they gain the ability to multitask the corresponding elemental night action in addition to their other actions.

If your target chose a different element… they fail to defend against your magic, they are informed of and affected by the elemental debuff corresponding to the element you chose, and you gain the elemental night action corresponding to what they chose.

You cannot steal from the same player twice, unless you have already stolen from everyone in the game.

Elemental overload - If the same element is chosen on two consecutive cycles by the player who you were stealing from, there will be an elemental overload. This results in the element being destroyed forever, and during all future phases, players can only choose among the remaining elements.

The elements and their abilities are the following:

Fire

Blinded (Debuff) - The light of fire is guiding people during the night, and they'll become blind without it. The blinded player can only act after they regain their sight. Their actions, if they have any, will not be processed that Night. Instead, the actions will be delayed until the following Night.

Burning (Night Action) - You will try to burn a player, but as the fire magic is still unfamiliar to you, your success with the action is still weak. You can target a player to burn them, inflicting a Level 6 Wound.

Water

Drugged (Debuff) - As you are stealing the water element from another player, they will start losing their focus. If they have actions that night, they will have to choose three different targets, instead of one. Their actual target will be randed among these three names. They will not be informed who was their final target.

Rain (Night Action) - The rain will wash away the disguises and allow you to see more clearly. Target a player, you will learn the actions your target used during the Night, as well as all passive abilities they had. If they had actions they didn't use during the Night, you will not learn about them.

Earth

Exposed (Debuff) - Losing connection with the earth causes the player to become more vulnerable. They will gain the Macho modifier for that Night, and cannot be protected.

Stone wall (Night Action) - You are using the strength of the earth to create stone walls around a person you wish to keep safe. Your target gains 1 level of Shielding for the night.

Air

Shocked (Debuff) - Stealing the air from a player will shock them for a moment. While trying to recover from their shock reaction, they won't be able to perform their actions as discreetly as usual. They will be able to use their Night actions normally, but they will become announcing. If they use actions during the Night, they will be publicly announced as having visited their targets.

I was totally intending to do this (Night Action) - Controlling the air gave you the ability to fly. However, flying turned out to be more difficult than you expected, and you'll fall off from the sky, crashing at your target's place. Any killing actions that target you fail, but you are affected by any killing actions that target them.

Great list, yep.
    Where are you all, who blame me about saying this list is trash?
    Any single word now?

41. ISO #8391

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    he hasnt been in thread so i give it a 9% chance he responds in next 8 min @FM-Space Pizza
    okay ill do it last second then, unless someone tells me there is a red flag about it stemming from recent developments
    taking the time remaning to review their iso

42. ISO #8392

43. ISO #8393

be bloody horrible at EoD. remember they were actively looking for blood regardless of whose blood it was. was that just umm... forgotten by everyone among those 60 new pages?
    SNUGGLES ACTIVELY LEFT HIM OFF OF HIS ITA LIST AND SCARF HAS DEFENDED THEM FOR... "REASONS"??? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PYRAMID GO!!!

44. ISO #8394

45. ISO #8395

46. ISO #8396

47. ISO #8397

48. ISO #8398

49. ISO #8399

50. ISO #8400

okay ill do it last second then, unless someone tells me there is a red flag about it stemming from recent developments
    taking the time remaining to review their iso
    okay its empty one-liner questions without follow-up lol, hasn't exactly improved