Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I asked for clarification on what Reagan meant. That’s not redirection it’s trying to figure out what his question was because he literally just quoted other people and didn’t say what he wanted from me
    Negative - you started questioning him and asking for his reads, for his thoughts and all, and you stopped talking about my post. If I hadn't came back to it, you'd have it buried faaaaaar away into the ground. I believe it was quite clear when he posted, I was understanding him pretty well, if I remember correctly.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

2. ISO #1252

Re-read Reagan’s posts from today.... he just quoted other people at me and couldn’t make a single argument of his own. It was annoying me that he couldn’t speak for himself
    I assume he will make posts and thoughts by himself today, but that he found stuff from D1 he wanted to bring on since he was one of the only ones online. But I really expect that from him, though.

3. ISO #1253

Yea but I don’t get why he was acting so scared of it, it seemed kind of like a fake reaction. It’s hard to believe that anybody would lynch you whether you’re town or scum for being scumread once by the guy who died NIGHT ONE, but he was sitting there acting like it was the end of the world and he was going to be the next lynch target for sure
    Well, the fact that I know his meta because of the number of meta posts that were made in the game make me think he's town... And I'm kinda angry because I really wanted to leave meta out of there. But he seems quite insecure, and as I said, he is not in the mindset of a scum for that. And I don't believe it was faked.

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    I can't really read rn, but I require the reported votes of who voted for who last day for president. It will help.me figure out whose scum. Thank you.
    Could you step in please? We need your reads, not a conspiracy theory you'll give us in 30h. Thank you.

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    This kind of assumption is counter-productive. I believe the guy just wrote a blank lol, else I think SJ would've wrote something like "The interviewed person refused to comment", or simply nothing at all.

@SuperJack What happens if the interviewed person says nothing or refuses to comment?
    I didn't see that that way, I thought everyone would have say something. Town to actually help town, and scum to look like a town. Even the neutral should have said something. So I am confused about it.

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

That you seem to know a lot, and not be confused, generally. Look at the post my post was quoting. You were explaining your reads in a way that is not like a townie trying to sort things out on D1. And no townie is able to know that much on a day without any form of scum hunting from the majority because of IIOA invasion, and survivor discussion (which could be considered as IIOA too).
    What mean IIOA?

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    What mean IIOA?
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ad_of_Analysis

Information instead of analysis. It means, grosso modo, that scums are driving discussion away by talking about "strategy" and possibilities, or simply not scumhunting while seeming active. Literally everyone did that on D1, and when I tried to push for scumhunting, nothing was done. SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssooooooooo.................... there is no way to be that confident. And you can still say w/e you want, your post still felt confident, a confidence level that is not town-like at this point of the game.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ad_of_Analysis

Information instead of analysis. It means, grosso modo, that scums are driving discussion away by talking about "strategy" and possibilities, or simply not scumhunting while seeming active. Literally everyone did that on D1, and when I tried to push for scumhunting, nothing was done. SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssooooooooo.................... there is no way to be that confident. And you can still say w/e you want, your post still felt confident, a confidence level that is not town-like at this point of the game.
    Thanks !

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    We will make America great again!
    Dude, wtf.

Negative - you started questioning him and asking for his reads, for his thoughts and all, and you stopped talking about my post. If I hadn't came back to it, you'd have it buried faaaaaar away into the ground. I believe it was quite clear when he posted, I was understanding him pretty well, if I remember correctly.
    I am not sure between Trump or Nixon, who we should be pushing. Even if it was not that clear for me, I actualy noticed that Nixon tried to redirect. That's why I asked him his read after that.

-vote Richard Nixon

I have the feeling that will be more useful on Nixon.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

Well, the fact that I know his meta because of the number of meta posts that were made in the game make me think he's town... And I'm kinda angry because I really wanted to leave meta out of there. But he seems quite insecure, and as I said, he is not in the mindset of a scum for that. And I don't believe it was faked.
    Was you talking about me?

16. ISO #1266

Dude, wtf.

I am not sure between Trump or Nixon, who we should be pushing. Even if it was not that clear for me, I actualy noticed that Nixon tried to redirect. That's why I asked him his read after that.

-vote Richard Nixon

I believe we should push on Nixon until we get something good (or bad) out of him. Then on Trump. Some pressure on Trump could be cool too, though.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Well, I noticed my vote is not that usefull :

Donald Trump (2 [L-4]):
    Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama
    Richard Nixon (2 [L-4]):
    John Kennedy, Ronald Reagan

That just put two people at L-4.
    Every vote counts! If everyone says that, noone will ever start anything and FM wouldn't exist. Mafia concept neither tbh.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Dude, wtf.

-vote Richard Nixon

Well, since we're only us two, mind to give your reads?

Mines are moving atm, and I don't want to sell out my god plan ;)

21. ISO #1271

Every vote counts! If everyone says that, noone will ever start anything and FM wouldn't exist. Mafia concept neither tbh.
    Yeah of course ! At least, it's showing everyone's preference and interest. And most of the other people are not connected, so that will evolve.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    biggest scum slip here. Obviously he was talking to someone (in the mafia discord =P ) with a different name other than their FM account name.
    Lol ok. If you had actually bothered to look at D1, you would've noticed I did the same thing yesterday, and if I had been been scum I wouldn't have had time to talk to my partner =p

34. ISO #1284

biggest scum slip here. Obviously he was talking to someone (in the mafia discord =P ) with a different name other than their FM account name.
    Also, I heavily doubt that SJ gave the mafia a Discord server this time because this is anonymous :P I don't think even the scum know each other's identities.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Wonder who is going to believe @George Washington when he claims a town role that was trying to bait out the neutral.

I claim Turncoat

2/2 games so far the mafia has tried to bait out the neutral, not a town. He even let that charade ride the entire time =P having the neutral singled out benefits the MAFIA because it allows them to know who NOT to kill. Town is best to let the neutral be, since it allows mafia to fuck up and waste a night.

anyways, im sure he will fast hammer Nixon since u guys have him on L-3

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

Wonder who is going to believe @George Washington when he claims a town role that was trying to bait out the neutral.

I claim Turncoat

2/2 games so far the mafia has tried to bait out the neutral, not a town. He even let that charade ride the entire time =P having the neutral singled out benefits the MAFIA because it allows them to know who NOT to kill. Town is best to let the neutral be, since it allows mafia to fuck up and waste a night.

-vote george washington

he was pushed very hard to be president by multiple people, (scum buddies) - it was literally too easy to get him elected.

41. ISO #1291

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Also, I heavily doubt that SJ gave the mafia a Discord server this time because this is anonymous :P I don't think even the scum know each other's identities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I asked SJ a question about my role, and he told me he didn't even know what my role was... lol
    I have a weird feeling about these two quotes :x
    He is either claiming tpr or he is a scum asking for his role.
    I actualy never thought about if scums know or don't know each other's identities.
    In the mod, they know, it should be logical to think they knew too D1 in the FM.

42. ISO #1292

I claim Turncoat

LOL I fucking called it

43. ISO #1293

-vote george washington

he was pushed very hard to be president by multiple people, (scum buddies) - it was literally too easy to get him elected.
    also, that is why i elected to vote him or Obama, and did not push lincoln or clinton to be elected (top town reads). If we elected a hard town I would be forced to side with Mafia =(

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

I claim Turncoat

Wait what !

-vote unvote

47. ISO #1297

I have a weird feeling about these two quotes :x
    He is either claiming tpr or he is a scum asking for his role.
    I actualy never thought about if scums know or don't know each other's identities.
    In the mod, they know, it should be logical to think they knew too D1 in the FM.
    Yes I am actually a TPR, but I visited Truman last night so I can't exactly confirm myself <.<

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300