Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    So, in your opinion, I would kill one of the only people to scum-read me? Nah dude, I'd let them live - Truman was being scum read by a lot of people. It would be VERY easy to push him today, or even later on. I think you should post your reads list or shut up.
    Remember i have 3 votes you little squirrel bastard.

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    I don't think he was talking about the survivor. I usualy support survivor claim in the mod, I think lynching them when they reveal D1/D2 is a dumb thing.
    Giving him the power is a different thing but I can see why that is a good plan.
    I think JFK was more talking about a general confidence.
    So I’m scum because someone else said I had a general confidence about me? Seriously? This is such a pathetically weak set of posts from you. Are you trying to make it look like we’re bussing or something?

3. ISO #1153

But not asking yourself why a highly-scumread person died is a smart play as an allegedly pro-town survivor?
    I just told you why. Its a smart scum play to kill a highly scumread player then to come in and push the agenda on why it was stupid to kill said player to me thats a scumtell.

4. ISO #1154

I would highly suggest for everyone not to vote unless the Survivor votes for someone, you shouldn't necessarily vote for who he's voting but the thing is, if he's a mafia, Scum effectively have 5 votes. And if a Sponsor supported Washington, they have 6 votes. So you should be VERY cautious about who it is you're voting.

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    I will wait for everyones opinions on the matter of course before i make any hasty decisions
    Actually, if you are really survivor (which I believe since there is no counter-claim), you don't know who scums are.
    So how will you know if the dude actually pushed (later) will be pushed by scums or town?

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    So I’m scum because someone else said I had a general confidence about me? Seriously? This is such a pathetically weak set of posts from you. Are you trying to make it look like we’re bussing or something?
    Nope, I wanted you to reply at his post, since you didn't do it.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

I would highly suggest for everyone not to vote unless the Survivor votes for someone, you shouldn't necessarily vote for who he's voting but the thing is, if he's a mafia, Scum effectively have 5 votes. And if a Sponsor supported Washington, they have 6 votes. So you should be VERY cautious about who it is you're voting.
    How are we going to pressure people if we are not allowed to vote?

11. ISO #1161

That would be equivalent to suicide.
    Why? Because he put your name in red on a reads list halfway through a D1 with no lynch or any real pushing in it. Why the fuck would you think anybody would lynch you over that? My name was in red too btw. I really don’t get why it’s scaring you so much

12. ISO #1162

I just told you why. Its a smart scum play to kill a highly scumread player then to come in and push the agenda on why it was stupid to kill said player to me thats a scumtell.
    It's not a smart play to kill someone who didn't actually town read anyone (if I interpreted that LW correctly). I don't even know where to start with his reads, but yes I was going to suggest that we push someone based off of it. Funny thing is, I can't, because I don't actually know what his stance was. If the second spoiler in that read list of his was the reasons why someone could be scum, and the first paragraph were his impressions, then I could actually SOMEWHAT understand, if not necessarily agree with his reads.

13. ISO #1163

Actually, if you are really survivor (which I believe since there is no counter-claim), you don't know who scums are.
    So how will you know if the dude actually pushed (later) will be pushed by scums or town?
    Exactly i dont know whos who so i have to go with majority, but i can still let everyone know how i feel.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

It's not a smart play to kill someone who didn't actually town read anyone (if I interpreted that LW correctly). I don't even know where to start with his reads, but yes I was going to suggest that we push someone based off of it. Funny thing is, I can't, because I don't actually know what his stance was. If the second spoiler in that read list of his was the reasons why someone could be scum, and the first paragraph were his impressions, then I could actually SOMEWHAT understand, if not necessarily agree with his reads.
    W/e we're walking in circles here, since I am town, it will show (it has already showed, IMO)

16. ISO #1166

You think all the scums would reveal themselves by turbolynching someone at the start of the day? Come on that’s stupid and telling us not to vote people is super counter-productive

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

I feel like his readslist was fairly self explanatory. The first spoiler had each name colored some amount of green or red indicating scumminess, along with bullet points of major interactions each player had. The second spoiler then summed up his thoughts on each player

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

I believe you can trust Washington, JFK, Roosevelt and Reagan beyond the shadow of a doubt. I'm not sure about JFK, but Washington is almost 100% confirmed town in my eyes. I believe Clinton is also town, but I'm not 100% on that. Top scum reads is Truman. God read on the neutral, it's Trump - he's town or neutral.

This is my last will. Obviously I was wrong somewhere lmao.

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

Okayyyyy....

How about you give us your OWN reads on people now
    Calm down, it's not like I am scumreading you. I thought JFK had a good point, since scum are usualy not confused and town are ! So I wanted to hear you about it.
    I don't have strong reads right now who could be usefull.
    I trust Obama/Lincolm specially because they was actually trying to resolve the game D1 when people was roleplaying/shitposting.
    Trump is kind of suspicious for me, he did nothing really useful, even jefferson was more useful than him (and he only have 9 posts...).
    Trump is either a tpr hiding or a scum hiding, and his 'role' (aka trump) is really good to just shitpost which is actually not helping town.

26. ISO #1176

I’d like some more from Bush, Jefferson, and Trump but none of them seem to be here
    You mentioned that scum could've killed Truman because they thought he was a TPR. If I remember correctly, he was the one who had that post about how he would read himself if he were a TPR, scum or a neutral, right?

27. ISO #1177

You mentioned that scum could've killed Truman because they thought he was a TPR. If I remember correctly, he was the one who had that post about how he would read himself if he were a TPR, scum or a neutral, right?
    Was there anything else he did or said that makes you think that's what happened?

28. ISO #1178

I believe you can trust Washington, JFK, Roosevelt and Reagan beyond the shadow of a doubt. I'm not sure about JFK, but Washington is almost 100% confirmed town in my eyes. I believe Clinton is also town, but I'm not 100% on that. Top scum reads is Truman. God read on the neutral, it's Trump - he's town or neutral.

This is my last will. Obviously I was wrong somewhere lmao.
    I guess plus town points for that; it would be hard to make up a believable fake LW like that as scum

29. ISO #1179

Calm down, it's not like I am scumreading you. I thought JFK had a good point, since scum are usualy not confused and town are ! So I wanted to hear you about it.
    I don't have strong reads right now who could be usefull.
    I trust Obama/Lincolm specially because they was actually trying to resolve the game D1 when people was roleplaying/shitposting.
    Trump is kind of suspicious for me, he did nothing really useful, even jefferson was more useful than him (and he only have 9 posts...).
    Trump is either a tpr hiding or a scum hiding, and his 'role' (aka trump) is really good to just shitpost which is actually not helping town.
    I dunno if it’s fair to say Obama and Lincoln were the only contributors to positive discussion D1 but okay.
    What about me then? I know bush and Jefferson didn’t really post but I did. Clinton and Kennedy too

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Leaves me cold tho, I dunno who it could be.
    If he had been killed for strategic purposes, I would've suggested pushing his townish reads (not his FULL-TOWN reads), but... I'm not sure. Granted, he could've been killed for both tactical as well as for strategic reasons.

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Leaves me cold tho, I dunno who it could be.
    To be fair, there was no real pressuring done on D1 so it makes sense for us to not really have leads yet. Hopefully we can change that today by pushing people. There could also be a sheriff or lookout out there that hasn’t logged in yet who already knows who a scum is

39. ISO #1189

I believe abe knows who i am and its heavily influencing his read on me.
    But, I admit, it did influence my read on you. I know you're the kind of guy to hide your intention behind a gigantic veneer of WIFOM (usually), so I naturally considered a scenario like that possible.

40. ISO #1190

I dunno if it’s fair to say Obama and Lincoln were the only contributors to positive discussion D1 but okay.
    What about me then? I know bush and Jefferson didn’t really post but I did. Clinton and Kennedy too
    As I said, it's not really significant enough to be say now. Plus, I should read again everything to make an opinion about you and Kennedy.
    I can see some possibilities where Clinton's hard claim is totally town aligned. Which should be not really discuss right now.
    Anyway, if he is scum, that was really too risky. Which make me think he actually have good intentions.

By the way, it's nice to see you want to see what I think, but what about you? What is your readlist?

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

But, I admit, it did influence my read on you. I know you're the kind of guy to hide your intention behind a gigantic veneer of WIFOM (usually), so I naturally considered a scenario like that possible.
    Interesting. Im not sure if my read on you is valid, because of who i believe you to be...is this wrong? FML lol.

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

As I said, it's not really significant enough to be say now. Plus, I should read again everything to make an opinion about you and Kennedy.
    I can see some possibilities where Clinton's hard claim is totally town aligned. Which should be not really discuss right now.
    Anyway, if he is scum, that was really too risky. Which make me think he actually have good intentions.

By the way, it's nice to see you want to see what I think, but what about you? What is your readlist?
    I’ll do it later when I’m on computer, it’s too much pain typing that much and potentially fetching quotes and shit on my phone. Thanks for responding tho

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

Interesting. Im not sure if my read on you is valid, because of who i believe you to be...is this wrong? FML lol.
    While the rules say not to hunt for people’s identities, I don’t think they can prevent you from guessing an identity in your head and then interpreting the person because of that guessed identity. I think you’re just not supposed to try and get them to reveal their identity/if you’re right about them and also I think you’re not supposed to use your guessed identity to try and persuade others to follow your read

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200