S-FM President - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    And seeing as how its my goal ro be elected i simply ask for you guys to like me. instead of trying some crazy Grand strategy you guys to elect me president and telling you all what you want to hear like every president does and you all are doing. I simply tell you the truth. I want to win the game I want to survive till the end and I want to be elected president.I will rule by majority.
    honestly, in the mod you treat survivors well and they reward you. I say we vote washignton for president

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Ok so this man has just convinced me to vote for Teddy Roosevelt. I really, really hope that you're not playing a longer distance game than what I'm currently agreeing to.
    nah, vote for washington and give the survivor his win. having vests could help drastically. if he fucks us over, we can give him a shitfest after this game.... ever seen full metal jacket? soap bars in pillow cases, strap him down and beat him.

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    A 4th scum would too if I was surv I would side with scum at that point because 6 votes on a scum team is OP.
    Not when somebody has already claimed assassin and could instantly kill you if you side with mafia. Y’all seem to keep missing that the survivor’s primary goal is to survive, not to vote with the mafia

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    Tailor
    Tailor

Assassin
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Assassin

Neutral Assassin (Surprise Event)

Ez setup. I do not softclaim anything.

Teddy is the only person in the game who I under no circumstances would like to see president. He'll just lynch the first person to make a read on him even if it's a town read for a reason he disagrees with.
    lol u are so bitter and judgmental.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

True. You're not mafia. But you're useless lol. We ain't gonna elect you just so you can side with scum and give a fucking huge WIFOM to scum about voting you or not.

True too. Could be a nice "null" lynch actually if we don't have any idea. Better than lynching a town ^^
    is JFK scum??? using scum WIFOM as an excuse not to get survivor town aligned? =)

7. ISO #807

and you aren’t considering whatsoever that an early neut claim is a mafia move, when that’s ridiculously common?

nixon you’re lookin worse and worse
    I considered this in my first post about it, and I feel like the other 3 neutral roles would all counterclaim by EOD1 if they wanted to win because otherwise nobody would trust them later. Maybe the turncoat could get away with saying nothing but then if the fake survivor lasted long enough because of his lack of countering, the team of the fake survivor would likely win and so the turncoat would lose. Plus the turncoat can just claim one of the other 2 neutral roles

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    lol u are so bitter and judgmental.

Lincoln confirmed turncoat GG

Clinton's assassin claim doesn't make any sense. If he doesn't really understand the setup then I would say it's pretty scum indicative (since he's trying for president too, which would mean he just wants a safe position I guess). But it could be a misunderstanding or... something. The 8-ball reads try again later. I will watch from my perch.

Lincoln's "reads list" assertion seems like another forced attempt at earning credit. And he just threw a statement out about a neutral role. strong scum // neutral with the information we have
    im still catching up, im on post 510, but i really hope u did more than pop in, discredit and leave - looking forward to the next few pages to see that so far u do not offer ur own reads and scenarios, but you discredit others trying to do that.
    Bitter, judgemental. Both sound like words for Teddy here. Someone who decides what they're going to say about a post, and THEN reads it. Or doesn't read it at all. Even if you're town, you're too arrogant to provide any actual analysis that would give any of us any help. Anything I say, to him, is a discredit - anything Lincoln says is a gospel. Either OOC collaboration or utter non-contribution.

9. ISO #809

i think we should have at least one president before we put up a claimed survivor, so that we have a better idea of the night actions that go down. having to be elected keeps the neutral in reliance to the town, which won’t happen if we do it first
    not electing the neutral now will bite us hard later. give him his win now and let him become town aligned. we all have to face each other with real names after this game, I don't see him backstabbing town and throwing all trust/credibility in future FM games out the window for a play like this.

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

not electing the neutral now will bite us hard later. give him his win now and let him become town aligned. we all have to face each other with real names after this game, I don't see him backstabbing town and throwing all trust/credibility in future FM games out the window for a play like this.
    dude there's no consideration for OOC identities in this game except for you. backstabbing town as a neutral at the appropriate time wouldn't ruin credibility, it would just be a smart play in the moment. we can't risk that. you're the only person with COM consideration and reputation is the literal bottom of the list of concerns

13. ISO #813

It's called a redirection. Nixon is quite scummy by his general behavior and is going under the radar. My money is on him being scum atm. Then, Roosevelt disappears when the situation is going to turn wrong for him. It's scummy, and noone pointed it out. Which is even more scummy (why would a scummate out this?).
    How am I going under the radar? Here I am replying to you

14. ISO #814

dude there's no consideration for OOC identities in this game except for you. backstabbing town as a neutral at the appropriate time wouldn't ruin credibility, it would just be a smart play in the moment. we can't risk that. you're the only person with COM consideration and reputation is the literal bottom of the list of concerns
    That’s bullshit, I imagine most people have been trying to guess people’s identities and meta read them for it. Regardless of if you’re supposed to do it, it’s still relevant. It’s one more level of WIFOM added to the game, but pretending it’s purely an anonymous game is lying to yourself. Yes the survivor might side with mafia after the town has already lost the game... but that’s AFTER THE TOWN HAS ALREADY LOST THE GAME

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I know this is off topic but I love how you keep thinking it’s Hillary and not Bill. I bet trump will not like that hahaha

I don’t know if I agree with Obama and Truman being rabid wolves, I feel like they’ve not done that much pressuring since the early Truman + Nixon v Roosevelt argument
    no, they started getting scumread and backed off. Truman = scum.

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    I'm letting you all know that I'd rather lose the game now then betray our town. George Washington was a lot of things but a backstabbing coward is not one of those things.
    anyone willing to put this much into promising to town, and backstabbing would never be trusted in FM again when trying to pull a strategy. George Washington for president!

18. ISO #818

I will imply that. And i will very outwardly state that we have to be careful voting anyone who could be neutral since one misplaced vote can easily mean their election. And in the case of a designated survivor, that means surrendering town power for what could easily be the entire rest of the game
    town can still outvote a president. and we can also shoot him if he doesnt cooperate making him lose the game.

19. ISO #819

no, they started getting scumread and backed off. Truman = scum.
    and backed off. gee, almost like it turned DAYTIME when people do shit. I imagine the same reason you were gone.
    town can still outvote a president. and we can also shoot him if he doesnt cooperate making him lose the game.
    there's no universe where the town wants to waste an entire day battling bot against public opinion and against a neutral president. there's no reason to find problems that aren't problems

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

-vote Richard Nixon
    I really get a bad feeling from this slot, and the position he holds so firmly against the Designated Survivor not being elected, which is in harmony with the Constitution of the United States of America, is strange. I sense that he is a corrupted being.

@Theodore Roosevelt , where are you? You're not going to be less suspicious because you vanish, sir.
    your scum reading him for being against the survivor for president? but yet you have been pushing against it the whole time so far lol

and I was working all day.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Not when somebody has already claimed assassin and could instantly kill you if you side with mafia. Y’all seem to keep missing that the survivor’s primary goal is to survive, not to vote with the mafia
    Mafia is scared of a Survivor becoming another town role, and allowing all the PRs to exist and have their night actions. MAFIA fear the survivor right now, not town. so any resistance i see to this is mafia driven. In the mod what happens when a Survivor claims and says they are siding town? instnatly people start pushing to lynch them for "being survivor", well at the end of that game, take a look at the names who pushed him, it was all the Mafia

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Bitter, judgemental. Both sound like words for Teddy here. Someone who decides what they're going to say about a post, and THEN reads it. Or doesn't read it at all. Even if you're town, you're too arrogant to provide any actual analysis that would give any of us any help. Anything I say, to him, is a discredit - anything Lincoln says is a gospel. Either OOC collaboration or utter non-contribution.
    more discrediting. I like how u even try to discredit me using the phrase discredit in it. Please post reads on people and stop picking at everyones posts.

29. ISO #829

I am the only person with COM consideration? wtf are u talking about? seriously read the fking thread, we have now had multiple people addressing people BY THEIR NAMES. I am making a post about POST GAME shit. stop making shit up to discredit, it looks really bad on you. and u are obvously showing a lack of following the thread, which is a huge scum tell.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

sudden shift? im quoting someone saying they cant post reads because of that, read the quote associated with the post.
    I believe it was Clinton who said he cant post reads because they are worthless due to the fact that 2 people have not yet posted. My message was in RESPONSE to that.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

so, finished up reading and its a damn clusterfuck. I feel Truman is scum, but it is almost too obvious to be scum. I sense they are trying?? but their version of trying is discrediting and nitpicking at peoples posts with adding insults. Not sure if that is due to town frustration, or just stubbornness; either way, it is not pro town at all. I would like to see READS on people @Harry Truman and stop just picking at individual posts.

Lincoln I feel is a town slot. Yes I had an early read on it, and i almost exaggerated it intentionally to see how many would jump on thinking hardcore buddying was strange, but nobody really scapegoated it. I got some resistance about it, but that is ok. Truman + Obama gave some form of scumread on it, but Obama moved off it, which gives me a more towny vibe there because they understood it was wasting time. HOWEVER, I have a strong town read on the slot now because of the real frustrations of trying to get the game moving forward.

Trump I believe to be town. as scum I think they would be posting more logical arguments (such as truman is) and nitpicking posts if they didn't have anything to say.

Bill Clinton I have a town read with because of the play they are doing right now. As the only PR claim I also think we should leave that alone for now, it wont be hard to get them to prove it later. Day 2 + town usually will want to kill 2 people at once, so hopefully we can use assassin to do that and a lynch.

Jefferson, somewhat null due to lack of posts and mainly interactions.

Reagan I am null on, playing a cautious game.

JFK goes back and forth with me. Strong town read, Strong scum read. Very odd slot right now and im hoping to focus heavily on their posts to figure out what the underlying goals they are using.

Truman, scum read (obvious reasons ive stated multiple times) but as scum, it is so easy to just keep nitpicking at posts of people and discrediting all fking game and keep a high post count and make it look like you are contributing. They are not posting their own reads, their own alignment indications or anything, just keeping things to a very "micro-managed" level. 0 information has come from them so far this game, but they have done a great job at scumpainting and making peoples strategies null and inactive.

These are just the off-the-top-of-my head reads that stuck out to me, not a full list of everyone.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

@Bill Clinton post #778

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    There are 2 people who have not posted so reads are useless to me. 2 players can be a huge deal.

The argument was pointless, pulled no new information out and was possibly staged by mafia.

I revealed my role because no other TPRs had revealed, so we can have protective role on me and I can use my ability during the day. ez
    If I'm not getting voted today I may have to shoot today (or tonight once I check OoO).
    2 people out of 12 have not posted, so reads are worthless and we have 500 posts by the time this was posted... u serious?

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

and lets keep track of who is being voted. EVERYONE VOTE WHO U ARE VOTING FOR PRESIDENT AS
    -vote george washington

WE CAN USE THE VOTE SYSTEM TO KEEP TRACK OF PRESIDENTIAL VOTES.
    This will help us get an idea of who is voting for whom so we do not have to go back and search everyone again for who they voted. and it will also allow us to get a clear picture of who is getting elected. @Donald Trump @Barack Obama @George Bush @Bill Clinton @George Washington @Harry Truman @John Kennedy @Ronald Reagan @Richard Nixon @Thomas Jefferson

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850