1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    please Carry for me when i'm gone O_O
    OWUWO. UWOWU HEWWO!!!

I don't trust myself to carry. However, I will establish myself as the town leader if you die and trust no one but myself. I might even be heavily against sharing my town leader status with Stealth, and might force the dude to follow my lead. I doubt I'll have the energy for that though.

I'm going to feel like such a shit person when I learn to play the same way as town and scum. I swear that spamming "UWU" has made you trust me more, when there is little authenticity behind most of my actions. However, hunting scum when I am town is something I genuinely like doing.

5. ISO #2305

6. ISO #2306

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    OWUWO. UWOWU HEWWO!!!

I don't trust myself to carry. However, I will establish myself as the town leader if you die and trust no one but myself. I might even be heavily against sharing my town leader status with Stealth, and might force the dude to follow my lead. I doubt I'll have the energy for that though.

I'm going to feel like such a shit person when I learn to play the same way as town and scum. I swear that spamming "UWU" has made you trust me more, when there is little authenticity behind most of my actions. However, hunting scum when I am town is something I genuinely like doing.
    I will chill on the emoticons for now because of this.

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

You really don't like when people disagree with you. Your thoughts on Stealth flipped once Stealth said that you should vote Yuesford.
    duh he plays you guys lol who cares if he says he is a gunner do you believe him reallllllly? and the whole point of the setup is to lynch based off how we feel. i wouldnt lynch you or anime guy ever and prob not yues but im done defending his ass. thats what this setup is about finding people who work with you and who dont work with you. look at my votes this game. auwt didnt work with ppl ren doesn work with ppl stealth didnt but hes defending my ass now an has no reason to if he was scum. what has clownskayer done? if you took away his gunner claim would you feel the same way? you didnt when you were trippin earlier an i told you to chill and watch some cartoons

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

thats called putting your money where your mouth is like i said we shouldnt even need to wait until 6 tomorrow id rather be lynched now but some ass said no so i gotta deal with bullshit from clowns. if im wrong about my reads no prob but i doubt it. fact that clownskaterboy cant see he is a liability from our pov (point f view) means he aint town cause a scumskater just wins n fucks us and he hasnt helped. he doesnt even like the kill he claims to have made because it sucked and made no sense and now says there are 3 mafia alive so what is it

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

22. ISO #2322

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    -vote funny thing
    silly ass game
    Don't bother. After 2 games. I realized something. They had negative bias towards the non-regular players and what you've said will always be disagreed upon. With it, no matter what you say, as long as you aren't part of the "circle". I therefore conclude that anything you say is automatically wrong just because you’re the one who said it.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

23. ISO #2323

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Don't bother. After 2 games. I realized something. They had negative bias towards the non-regular players and what you've said will always be disagreed upon. With it, no matter what you say, as long as you aren't part of the "circle". I therefore conclude that anything you say is automatically wrong just because you’re the one who said it.
    I mean, I don't disagree about the bias. There is a very specific way people are expected to play.

It is unfortunate but true, but aside the point for many of the other points made.

24. ISO #2324

Who do you think are blink's teammates?

I assume you think blink is scum because you're voting him.
    well we can start with auwt who he didnt lynch. Mb renag makes some sense. maybe wrathmello but idk wtf is happening with that. my point is we will never kno i know to me that you and anime guy are town and in my head when i add a rabdom gunner claim that we will never know into it it bothers me.. i hope that makes sense to you but if not its cool just do your thing tomorrow and keep a level head and you got this theon

25. ISO #2325

thats fine Iim not even from this fucking old ass site but they play weird here. anyway you can slam a vote on me again lasy minute cause i think your town i just wanna win but this shit takes foreber

26. ISO #2326

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I mean, I don't disagree about the bias. There is a very specific way people are expected to play.

It is unfortunate but true, but aside the point for many of the other points made.
    i guess but if you expect me to ride with that shit you are trippin. where im from we think and i think your a bad guy but you know what even if you kill me today i STILL am gonna think you played townier than that clown just not as much as my other homies

27. ISO #2327

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

maybe we can be friends after and you can play a game over there but you havent done jack shit cept listen to this ass. and im afraid i think your scum thebonoy thing stopping me is the fact that clown needs to be ousted incase we are being duped
    Where are you from?

32. ISO #2332

This is bullshit because I was a new player too and never felt this way. You just need to improve your play if you are town.

In my first FM's, I tunneled and quoted people like crazy. In other words, I put a ton of effort into FM. You're one of the lowest posters here and started out with a troll vote on Light. Why should anyone take you seriously?

Also, you should be prepared to have your slot attacked when you play FM.

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

I guess SASing or being low-key is the correct playstyle on this game lol.

Ain't my cup of tea.
    @theoneceko
    I'll repeat. Not my playstyle.

Posting a lot doesn't mean you are town.
    It just mean you are more engaged to the game compared to others.

35. ISO #2335

This is bullshit because I was a new player too and never felt this way. You just need to improve your play if you are town.

In my first FM's, I tunneled and quoted people like crazy. In other words, I put a ton of effort into FM. You're one of the lowest posters here and started out with a troll vote on Light. Why should anyone take you seriously?

Also, you should be prepared to have your slot attacked when you play FM.
    still on silly suit

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

yues if ur there and u wont be tomorrow i actually want your back this time against clownskater
    I think both of us will die. You today, me tonight, or vice-versa.

But yeah. If Light + Stealth win this game. They'll be like "ggwp you deserve the win" when they've completely ignored the reads of other town.

What a yoke.

40. ISO #2340

stealthbloo and i i think we vibed.. a little? like if your good you got this anyway. we vote clownskater rn. i wanna hear about that shit you guys keep talkin bout later but rn im honed in and focused. if you gonna toss my ass again like you did last time im not worried but i think we can straight up win here

41. ISO #2341

I think both of us will die. You today, me tonight, or vice-versa.

But yeah. If Light + Stealth win this game. They'll be like "ggwp you deserve the win" when they've completely ignored the reads of other town.

What a yoke.
    thats what im thinking too. i already said im not voting you. i dont hold anything against you. ppl think we are dumb

42. ISO #2342

43. ISO #2343

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350