S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

To add on to this:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I won't deny that it's likely a silly gimmick, but I would think the question then becomes "why did they choose that gimmick" rather than some other silly gimmick like Happymeal is doing regarding PR's?
    See the music videos he posted (#14. Why doesn't he just open up and enter the thread with that if he just wants to do a silly gimmick?

I personally think that with every gimmick there will always be some semblance of purpose to them, and sometimes the nuances can help us learn something about them in games.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This So With Green Villagers You Claim They Are "Town AKA Scum" For This Game?
    villagers are people who are good guys, but I only put vanilla villagers inside of that category

wolves are bad guys

in the wolf category I also put villagers who are PRs because I'm ok with lynching both.

Given that I have the solve already, wolves need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Welcome to all the new guys btw!

Err, are you proposing a "lurker's agreement", or am I misunderstanding the meaning of "coast by"? By the look of your next posts, I'm probably misunderstanding, I just want to make sure.
    P.S. if you answer, you'll get my read on you
    My proposal was solely that new players align with me and do what they want to while I vote out a villager.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Damn what did I post for you to make a read on me?

reads on other players and how they interacted with each (the places they put attention to and who they responded to and when) indicate you belong either to the wolf alignment or are just a PR.

You could theoretically be vanilla, but I will, in time, re-evaluate if you are not the one who is voted out

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    reads on other players and how they interacted with each (the places they put attention to and who they responded to and when) indicate you belong either to the wolf alignment or are just a PR.

You could theoretically be vanilla, but I will, in time, re-evaluate if you are not the one who is voted out
    Want to find me this read you seen?

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Okay.

I think it would be a quick presumption to make that some of the players here may be considered "new". I think one of the most common or likeliest interactions between players whom don't know each other are more or less going to be "ABC" (I.e. simiplistic) interactions rather than very developed analysis. That said, I believe doing a -Vote Skip is obviously going to provoke some discussion and/or interaction, or will likely generate some sort of content from players whom someone may know nothing about since IMO many people in Forum Mafia are against the idea of skipping.

I won't deny that it's likely a silly gimmick, but I would think the question then becomes "why did they choose that gimmick" rather than some other silly gimmick like Happymeal is doing regarding PR's? Sure, maybe it has no super specific purpose but from the way I saw it conducted I think its intended to be a silly gimmick solely for the purposes of generating content and potentially AI reactions.

Also, I'm not sure if we should be weighing the value of something simply on whether someone jumps on it or not, and whether it was helpful. Some things that villagers do as an honest attempt at solving (regardless of the level of effort put into them) will inevitably bring up nothing or meaningless results at times, and those results (or lack thereof) don't just suddenly disprove of them being a villager. Additionally, them tunneling each other does not exclude either of them from being villager or scum. As for my own read on Magoroth, I want to see them (in the vaguest sense of the word) develop more before I come to a concrete conclusion on them so I won't elaborate on this further.

For Message/Post #31, I didn't really look into or assumed what those town-reads were. They could be about those who did interact with him, or those who haven't, or both. Either way, I felt overall it was just villagery to call-out town reads so early.

Yes, I am hard aligning with Light_Yagami. I doubt that will change any time soon, if ever.
    I don't wanna be devils advocate here but happy is TWTBW. Light can certainly produce better content than skipping day and posting songs.

8. ISO #158

Want to find me this read you seen?
    Let's look at how each of the following individuals interacted:

mag and light - multiple non partner interactions, indicative they do not belong to the same wolf allegiance. However there is the possibility that this was their intent going into the game; it's impossible to truly tell without knowing their history with one another

Myself and light - multiple non partner interactions with each other (him indicating he would like to vote me, voting me, etc. Basically indicating I could potentially be open wolfing etc.). Because of this you can't say, at least from day 1, that he and I could be partners at this point.

light and martin - lower indications of partner interactions than others etc. You may notice I put both of them on the list because I think light is just villager PR while martin is most likely a wolf.

individual reads on players:

Stargunner - trying too hard to fit in IMO while saying commentary that isn't particularly useful. Could be new player stuff; I don't know. However, I think as an individual without the "new player pass', his set of posts have high indication of outright scum and not actual PR.

Kelli - I know her off this website and she seems town to me. I don't read her posts as mafia indicative. She hard sides with mafia partners and rejects most town advances that aid her. It's just her game style. I'm town and she's willing to outright sheep me? it's probably just town kelli

Martin - he's taken actions and stances I believe he had to make up logic to present such as his read on light. I need to read some of the new posts, but this is my thoughts about the pages up until I made that list.

Frost - I'm just giving him a free pass because I know him .

Grayswandir - his posts indicates attempts at solving which I put high equity in the villager category

that leaves the non talkers up until that point as PR/wolves (because I don't have a pr read from kelli, she probably wouldn't sheep as PR) as having some form of wolf equity in this game.

Anyways, I'm now gonna take this game seriously and give you a wolf early on day 1.

-vote MartinGG99

As for the "open wolfing"; I'm not a wolf, I can't open wolf. Acting scummy is a method of approach to generating content. Who is sincerely approaching the game? Who is reacting in ways that indicate whicever alignment, etc.? I believe due to my efforts I have legitimately caught a wolf in action. Anyways, I will be reading more and then re-evaluating later.

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't wanna be devils advocate here but happy is TWTBW. Light can certainly produce better content than skipping day and posting songs.
    I don't get your statement / beliefs here.

1. "Happy is too wolfy to be a wolf"

then

2. Implies Yagami is scummy based on quality of content

Skip Day (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-3]):
    S-FM Magoroth, Happymeal, Kelli, Marshmallow Marshall <---- Happymeal voting Light_Yagami while being "TWTBW", implying that voting Light is wolfy to do right now
    Happymeal (2 [L-5]):
    MartinGG99, Grayswandir
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir

In other words, please be more specific as to what's wolfy or not wolfy (other than TWTBAW) on Happymeal.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #160

Acting scummy is a method of approach to generating content. Who is sincerely approaching the game? Who is reacting in ways that indicate whicever alignment, etc.? I believe due to my efforts I have legitimately caught a wolf in action. Anyways, I will be reading more and then re-evaluating later.
    Dude I litterally said this thing earlier about Light Yagami's actions

Dont just fucking flat out copy me and somehow act like your scum-paint of me will work
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #161

I don't get your statement / beliefs here.

1. "Happy is too wolfy to be a wolf"

then

2. Implies Yagami is scummy based on quality of content

Skip Day (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-3]):
    S-FM Magoroth, Happymeal, Kelli, Marshmallow Marshall <---- Happymeal voting Light_Yagami while being "TWTBW", implying that voting Light is wolfy to do right now
    Happymeal (2 [L-5]):
    MartinGG99, Grayswandir
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir

In other words, please be more specific as to what's wolfy or not wolfy (other than TWTBAW) on Happymeal.
    It is a response to the quoted post in which you talk about happy's gimmick on tpr's. You mentioned it being scumdriven while I think it doesn't have to be. I think happy was just trying to start making reads and progress they are not beginners, they know the game from VM

12. ISO #162

Heyo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #163

It is a response to the quoted post in which you talk about happy's gimmick on tpr's. You mentioned it being scumdriven while I think it doesn't have to be. I think happy was just trying to start making reads and progress they are not beginners, they know the game from VM
    I never said Happy's gimmick was scum-driven in that post you originally quoted (#150). I only mentioned it and didn't attach any alignment to it; only compared it in a rhetorical question about Light's actions to provoke thought.

Where the hell did you get that idea?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #164

4 peeps already on invisible mode, and a skip voter on day 1.
    This is gonna be a good game I feel.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

15. ISO #165

I never said Happy's gimmick was scum-driven in that post you originally quoted (#150). I only mentioned it and didn't attach any alignment to it; only compared it in a rhetorical question about Light's actions to provoke thought.

Where the hell did you get that idea?
    See here:

Okay.

I think it would be a quick presumption to make that some of the players here may be considered "new". I think one of the most common or likeliest interactions between players whom don't know each other are more or less going to be "ABC" (I.e. simiplistic) interactions rather than very developed analysis. That said, I believe doing a -Vote Skip is obviously going to provoke some discussion and/or interaction, or will likely generate some sort of content from players whom someone may know nothing about since IMO many people in Forum Mafia are against the idea of skipping.

I won't deny that it's likely a silly gimmick, but I would think the question then becomes "why did they choose that gimmick" rather than some other silly gimmick like Happymeal is doing regarding PR's? Sure, maybe it has no super specific purpose but from the way I saw it conducted I think its intended to be a silly gimmick solely for the purposes of generating content and potentially AI reactions.

Also, I'm not sure if we should be weighing the value of something simply on whether someone jumps on it or not, and whether it was helpful. Some things that villagers do as an honest attempt at solving (regardless of the level of effort put into them) will inevitably bring up nothing or meaningless results at times, and those results (or lack thereof) don't just suddenly disprove of them being a villager. Additionally, them tunneling each other does not exclude either of them from being villager or scum. As for my own read on Magoroth, I want to see them (in the vaguest sense of the word) develop more before I come to a concrete conclusion on them so I won't elaborate on this further.

For Message/Post #31, I didn't really look into or assumed what those town-reads were. They could be about those who did interact with him, or those who haven't, or both. Either way, I felt overall it was just villagery to call-out town reads so early.

Yes, I am hard aligning with Light_Yagami. I doubt that will change any time soon, if ever.
    In fact, the word "scum" is only used once in that whole post.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #166

happymeal actually contributed a lot

the "new player bloc" is a good way to start making groupings. if this was discussed on n0 chat then scum had no reason to reveal this publicly.

Martin's vote on happymeal could be a bait or he is just a wolf himself?

-vote MartinGG99

if there is 1 scum in new player group then I doubt it being happymeal. I don't see how he is a wolf here, I feel like Martin needs to elaborate more on their hunting process.. If there are two of them then im gonna hedge on happy here and I really don't think there are 3 scum in new player pool like I am certainly eliminating others before finishing that pool
    I like this post a lot because it comes to a similar conclusion in a similar manner of approach. points for whoever this is.

Dude I litterally said this thing earlier about Light Yagami's actions

Dont just fucking flat out copy me and somehow act like your scum-paint of me will work
    my scum read comes on you about the post where you town read light. You town read light for logic that I believe needs you to initially come to the conclusion he is town before the logic is created to come to said conclusion (both posts 132 and 103) as well as is presented in such a way to not give off that appearance. I do give a few points in your favor for the read he's done things that may seem scummy in a scenario where it wouldn't benefit him optimally. Right now though, you are my top scum read.

New list:

Wolves:

martin
    stargunner

Villagers

Kelli
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician
    Grayswandir
    bakermir

Null is everyone I didn't mention

17. ISO #167

I like this post a lot because it comes to a similar conclusion in a similar manner of approach. points for whoever this is.

my scum read comes on you about the post where you town read light. You town read light for logic that I believe needs you to initially come to the conclusion he is town before the logic is created to come to said conclusion (both posts 132 and 103) as well as is presented in such a way to not give off that appearance. I do give a few points in your favor for the read he's done things that may seem scummy in a scenario where it wouldn't benefit him optimally. Right now though, you are my top scum read.

New list:

Wolves:

martin
    stargunner

Villagers

Kelli
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician
    Grayswandir
    bakermir

Null is everyone I didn't mention
    So a gut read, given the "presented in such a way to not give off that appearance".

Unless you think there could've been a more townier way I could've worded that?

How about I just dumb myself down so I can't have "TMI" (too-much information) appearances?

I'm kinda surprised StarGunner is on your list though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #168

We need to mislynch a power role today but not one of the useful ones so I need to figure out how to pr hunt on forum mafia. I wonder...
    Now that is unusual.

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by StarGunner View Post
    This is my very first FM!
    Good to see ya here !

20. ISO #170

Man What A Smart Move You Have Made.

I Think Ive Already Found 2 Town.. At Least 1 Im Pretty Sure Of It.
    Which one of Mag-Happymeal is the one you are pretty sure of?

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    If the way Light types confuses you, please use that also as a reason to also vote him, as well as the advocating for a day 1 no yeet. Typing like that is confusing especially for new players. And people that are intentionally being confusing are not helping the uninformed majority vote out the informed minority.

Voting Light Day 1 is never a bad option here.
    I understand the skip vote being awful, as I totally agree with it.
    Yet this argument about his way of typing is a bit meh.

22. ISO #172

Early reading this as town as well
    So I would have understood if you claimed this to be NAI, or scum, but I would love to hear why do you think this is town.
    I can't see why.
    If Light really wanted to just wait for further reads, he would have parked his vote nowhere.
    The difference here, is that he chose to put his vote on skip, which is practically not the way to help us at all during D1.

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So I would have understood if you claimed this to be NAI, or scum, but I would love to hear why do you think this is town.
    I can't see why.
    If Light really wanted to just wait for further reads, he would have parked his vote nowhere.
    The difference here, is that he chose to put his vote on skip, which is practically not the way to help us at all during D1.
    At the time of the post you're quoting

The reason then was, well, what kinda wolf votes skip right off the bat?

Also it could potentially bring a lot of attention to themselves.

Just didn't seem like the mindset of a wolf trying to act villagery, and so I early town-read them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #174

I’d agree.
    If you can solve his alignment well based on META and only need one day phase to do it I’m willing to GA him today and see what you can give us tomorrow regarding Happy.
    I just find it weird that Kelli is ready to follow Happymeal, before being somehow sure or at least having a solid read on Happy.
    Kelli has literally said that he is unsure on Happy's alignment, and that would be solved by D2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    Happy does that most games regardless of alignment for me I read that NAI bordering on town

I like this the only one on the list that I would weary of is Happymeal, usually I can sort his alignment for firmly day 2. That's additionally why I wouldn't vote him out today.
    Now that's only personal, but if I had to sheep someone, I would (at least) follow a read that sticks to my townlist.

25. ISO #175

At the time of the post you're quoting

The reason then was, well, what kinda wolf votes skip right off the bat?

Also it could potentially bring a lot of attention to themselves.

Just didn't seem like the mindset of a wolf trying to act villagery, and so I early town-read them.
    What kind of town votes skip right off the bat?

You could add a million of layers of WIFOM behind this.
    I just find it hard to believe you manage to read this as Town other than NAI.

I'm seeing this as the following :
    Skipping is no matter what a bad play for town.
    So Light is either playing a bad town game, or a worst scum game.

26. ISO #176

What kind of town votes skip right off the bat?

You could add a million of layers of WIFOM behind this.
    I just find it hard to believe you manage to read this as Town other than NAI.

I'm seeing this as the following :
    Skipping is no matter what a bad play for town.
    So Light is either playing a bad town game, or a worst scum game.
    I firmly believe that most wolves at the start of a game have a more of a "imitation" mindset to them since they know they are wolves and must get rid of villagers; this also means they should make sure they look towny/villagery so they don't become the lynch/elimination instead.

That said, you saying "What kind of town votes skip right off the bat", is almost exactly my point (if I have not said it already). A wolf would think that, and so they wouldn't do it because they want to look like a villager/town to other players.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #177

That said, you saying "What kind of town votes skip right off the bat", is almost exactly my point (if I have not said it already). A wolf would think that, and so they wouldn't do it because they want to look like a villager/town to other players.
    In other words, when I say

"What kind of wolf does that?"

That sometimes also includes

"What kind of villager does that?

Because wolves like to do things they think is or looks villagery/towny.

So, if a towny reason is not immediately clear, then its less likely for there to be a wolfy one.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

In other words, when I say

"What kind of wolf does that?"

That sometimes also includes

"What kind of villager does that?

Because wolves like to do things they think is or looks villagery/towny.

So, if a towny reason is not immediately clear, then its less likely for there to be a wolfy one.
    Next level wolf does wolfy things to look like town. Too scum to be scum. Wifom. So instead of trying to figure out if Light's playing mind games or not, let's just straight up punish people who do wolfy things. That way, the game is easier for the villagers.

ITS EASY FOLKS.

-vote Light Yagami

34. ISO #184

I understand the skip vote being awful, as I totally agree with it.
    Yet this argument about his way of typing is a bit meh.
    It's supporting evidence. Anything to convince the town to get rid of someone who advocates for wolfy tactics.

(also, messed up my vote)

-vote Light_Yagami

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Can you elaborate on why you think gunner is a villager? Also do you actually think that Happy is scummy?
    Mostly an early gut-read villager-read of Star Gunner tbh, since nothing is really pinging me. Even though he hasn't been providing much in terms of reads they did post quite a fair bit (as in, almost more than anyone else) within the first two hours of the game as compared to everyone else, and I would roughly conjecture that as a town-lean given that wolves usually are self-conscious in some manner and would post less; and the self-conscious aspect might apply more so to newer FM players.

With regards to my Happy read,

I never called him scum. At most I've left it at this, aside from my earlier frustrated scum-paint comment:

I Was Actually Beginning To Think Upon A Re-Read That Happy Is Actually Open Wolfing.
    That could be so. Now that you mention it....

I wonder how this works out.

-vote Happymeal

Seems like a worthwhile place to do things.
    And even then my last sentence there is meant to hint that this (the vote) I believed would help advance my reads at that moment. Which it has to some degree.

I think its quite interesting that bakermir earlier (#161) thought I was scum-reading Happy and said XXXX when I said no such thing; it concerns me that his (seeming) only preoccupation in the game so far is my interactions with Happymeal. Their 8-post ISO could be vaguely summarized as: Pop in, lol at flavor, make some content about a player you've played with before, and then disappear. They don't really look promising to me at the moment for the future, and I slightly wolf-lean them.

Originally, though, my vote was primarily meant to get something out of Kelli and Magoroth.

Since Kelli seemed a bit focused (or was giving more attention to) Happymeal I thought I might've gotten something interesting but all she made was post #112 in reaction to it, without spending more time on it, and honestly I don't know what to make of it either way so I'm seeing it as likely villagery unless shown good reason otherwise.

For Magoroth, by making that vote while quoting Light's thought that Happy was open-wolfing early-game, I would've hoped that they would've reacted to that (or maybe even pressure me) but that didn't happen so I'm left to thinking that they're a wolf-lean of mine. The thing is, early on I got this sort of "A-B-C" sort of mindset from their reaction to Light, where they just think in much simpler terms and press their scum-reads or things they find wolfy. I would've imagine that player who found someone quoting their scum-read, and then voting because of it, (with this sort of "A-B-C" mindset) would have at least said something and maybe even push against that new vote but they just simply didn't do that.

Which, overall, makes me feel like there's a chance Magoroth is faking this "we much get rid of Light_Yagami" act in order to appear as a foolish villager and to have an excuse for not participating in much of anything else.

As for Happy, I'm maintaining my town-lean on them from right before my vote on them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

For Magoroth, by making that vote while quoting Light's thought that Happy was open-wolfing early-game, I would've hoped that they would've reacted to that (or maybe even pressure me) but that didn't happen so I'm left to thinking that they're a wolf-lean of mine. The thing is, early on I got this sort of "A-B-C" sort of mindset from their reaction to Light, where they just think in much simpler terms and press their scum-reads or things they find wolfy. I would've imagine that player who found someone quoting their scum-read, and then voting because of it, (with this sort of "A-B-C" mindset) would have at least said something and maybe even push against that new vote but they just simply didn't do that.
    If you're the someone that "quoted my scum-read", I literally can't afford to let Light off the hook for this behavior. I've been burned in the past for it, and I will not ever make the same mistake. Light does scummy things day 1? YEET.

39. ISO #189

Honestly this push from Martin seems really dumb. Sorry for the bluntness but I just can’t restrain myself. Magoroth is obviously trolling and trying to seem something he’s not, and there’s some obvious personal issues between Light and Magoroth which is what is at play here. This push is dumb. I even bet it’s Villa vs Villa.

I would be much more inclined to scumread TCP.
    Also, given that Kelli says Happymeal claims scum every game, I don’t think Kelli’s scum claim means anything. I would’ve said something about it but I didn’t want to break a self-imposed rule of only posting the bare minimum and keeping my cards close to the chest. Posting detracts from reading.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Sup mothafuckas.

Give me a few minutes and I'm gonna wall post your asses.

I'll give a tldr at the bottom though cause wall posts are annoying but so is being blackmailed by ""town""
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Magoroth is obviously trolling
    People who troll at times but aren't aware that they're trolling (or do and don't care regardless of alignment) can and do exist.

So far I've seen two. Zedus, and Kirby, off the top of my head. And I've only been playing FM for about 8 months now, with this being my 16th game. At some point there's going to be a troll who rands scum and I need to be aware of that whenever that happens.

Also, I have no clue what these "personal issues" are nor will I be speculating on them since one of the account is anonymous.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #194

I just find it weird that Kelli is ready to follow Happymeal, before being somehow sure or at least having a solid read on Happy.
    Kelli has literally said that he is unsure on Happy's alignment, and that would be solved by D2.

Now that's only personal, but if I had to sheep someone, I would (at least) follow a read that sticks to my townlist.
    I know Happymeal from off-site, and I think the only other person I've played within this game is Frostbyte. Since I've made this post he's gotten progressively more toward his town play for me personally which makes me more comfortable sheeping him. However, in my experience day 1's are always shit shows so I tend to play however I'm going to have the most fun if at all possible. Hence the sheeping of him for now. Eventually, I think I'll be able to have a more confident read on people as we continue onto the game.

45. ISO #195

Just gonna copypaste my notes, add formatting and then make a tl;dr at the bottom because some crazy asshole put dogshit on my porch like a crazy asshole

Oh and when I say "town" I'm referring to the uninformed majority. I'm not dealing with the "scum is town and town is scum" flavor fuckery.
    ^ this. Anyone who tries to claim someone "scum slips" by not saying the reverse of what we're all used to can go suck a fuck. I’m either going with the usual meaning by scum(informed minority)/town(uninformed majority) or I’m going with wolf/sheep

Spoiler : magStatisticsPost :
    Take this 5 player game as an example. It starts on Day1 .
    Good - must kill at night (for simplicity)
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Here are some useful questions and answers to think about.
    What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1?
    20%
    What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 2 if they skip?
    25%
    What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 3 if they skip twice?
    33%
    Oh no! You must be thinking that Magoroth must be a fucking moron for advocating for a day 1 yeet when it's mathematically better to yeet on day 3 instead of day one. 25% is a smaller percent chance of winning the game than 33%. wOw Dumb Mag. you're so stupid
    but wait.
    What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1 or day 2 if they never skip?
    This is the same as 1 - (the chance that goon escapes the yeet both days)
    What is the likelihood that the goon escapes the yeet twice?
    80% * 66.66% which is 53.3% chance
    So, the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1 or day 2 is 46.67%
    I'm not going to do the math for this game because it's too complex, but the logic of "Oh we shouldn't vote day 1 because we have a higher chance of voting our ally" is mathematically false.
    This is an official petition for hosts to remove day 1 skipping because the uninformed majority will stupidly try to shoot themselves in the foot by clinging to bad logic like the filthy sheep they are.

Legitimately helpful and logical, bringing new information to the group. Towny post.
    In addition, I will be advocating for Light's yeet every day that I'm alive. I will be detracting from any other informed hunting. I will be poisonous to this. If you are not going to eliminate Light, I suggest you eliminate me today instead.
    Understandable

Not understandable. I agree with advocating for his lynch from a town pov because he's an obstacle but I disagree with tunneling him. Tunneling isn’t AI, though, it just means you’re doing exactly what you’re accusing him of doing: being an obstacle for town. I’m gonna go ahead and mirror StarGunner by saying calm the fuck down, son.

Man What A Smart Move You Have Made.
    I Think Ive Already Found 2 Town.. At Least 1 Im Pretty Sure Of It.
    OMGUS. If you were less experienced I'd scumread you for this but you know how WIFOM works so I’ll call this NAI
    I Disagree Skipping Would Still Leave Uniformed Majority In A Better Position Then Accidently Mislynching Day One.
    You respond to his point by reiterating the logic you established before, even though the point he made destroyed the logic in your earlier post. Either dense or scummy. You’re an experienced player who I’ve seen make good plays in FM, so I’m gonna say this is scummy.

Btw I’m either exactly the escort or I’m vanilla scumbag. You guys can decide which I am
    Claiming cit d1 closes PoE for scum targeting TPRs. You know this. What you might not have considered is that it also opens the door for more d1 cit claims. Either that or you just legitimately claimed scum. Scummy as fuck.

Not sure how I feel about this tbh.

I'm thinking likelier from town than not.
    +1 on Gray being towny. Breaking things down to pure logic and presenting that to the group is always towny and respectable imo

This statement:
    My intention day 1 is to lynch uninformed PR and I think light is the perfect candidate.
    2. Is getting pinged out and being defensive
    is contradictory to this statement:
    IMO I found it towny Light for a few reasons:To me, Light_Yagami isn't advancing his own position much, and yet is doing stuff that further his (presumably) towny goals.
    Because being defensive while being pushed is inherently trying to further your own position. Makes me think happymeal and martin are opposing alignments.

Spoiler : StarGunnerquotespam :
    Calm down now Magaroth
    I want some fries with my happy meal
    Why do we want to lynch Light_Yagami? Is it because of the way he types?
    Well Light Yagami does seem pretty trolly actually.
    Hi TCP!
    So do you think Light Yagami is scum or town at this point?

StarGunner is doing what I do as town in video mafia (where I’m currently new); a little bit of fluff to keep conversation moving and asking other people their opinions. Giving him a slight town read for now because it seems like he’s trying to contribute but doesn’t exactly know how.

That could be so. Now that you mention it....

I wonder how this works out.

-vote Happymeal

Seems like a worthwhile place to do things.
    Open to new lines of thinking and changes opinion based on newly acquired information. Also moving in a perpendicular direction in relation to the seemingly unhelpful one set forth by S-FM Magoroth. Towny as fuck.

Up to post #109 tl;dr UNRANKED BLOCK OF TOWNY VS SCUMMY SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Town
    Me
    Martin
    StarGunner
    Mag
    Graywhateverhisnameis

Scum
    Light
    Happymeal

NULL
    Kelli
    Auwt
    DM
    MM
    TCP
    Baker
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #196

Fuck wallposting, formatting on a message board is a bad experience 0/10 do not recommend

47. ISO #197

Let's look at how each of the following individuals interacted:

mag and light - multiple non partner interactions, indicative they do not belong to the same wolf allegiance. However there is the possibility that this was their intent going into the game; it's impossible to truly tell without knowing their history with one another

Myself and light - multiple non partner interactions with each other (him indicating he would like to vote me, voting me, etc. Basically indicating I could potentially be open wolfing etc.). Because of this you can't say, at least from day 1, that he and I could be partners at this point.

light and martin - lower indications of partner interactions than others etc. You may notice I put both of them on the list because I think light is just villager PR while martin is most likely a wolf.

individual reads on players:

Stargunner - trying too hard to fit in IMO while saying commentary that isn't particularly useful. Could be new player stuff; I don't know. However, I think as an individual without the "new player pass', his set of posts have high indication of outright scum and not actual PR.

Kelli - I know her off this website and she seems town to me. I don't read her posts as mafia indicative. She hard sides with mafia partners and rejects most town advances that aid her. It's just her game style. I'm town and she's willing to outright sheep me? it's probably just town kelli

Martin - he's taken actions and stances I believe he had to make up logic to present such as his read on light. I need to read some of the new posts, but this is my thoughts about the pages up until I made that list.

Frost - I'm just giving him a free pass because I know him .

Grayswandir - his posts indicates attempts at solving which I put high equity in the villager category

that leaves the non talkers up until that point as PR/wolves (because I don't have a pr read from kelli, she probably wouldn't sheep as PR) as having some form of wolf equity in this game.

Anyways, I'm now gonna take this game seriously and give you a wolf early on day 1.

-vote MartinGG99

As for the "open wolfing"; I'm not a wolf, I can't open wolf. Acting scummy is a method of approach to generating content. Who is sincerely approaching the game? Who is reacting in ways that indicate whicever alignment, etc.? I believe due to my efforts I have legitimately caught a wolf in action. Anyways, I will be reading more and then re-evaluating later.
    This is great and all but this still lacks anything regarding me.

48. ISO #198

@Light_Yagami we're not fucking skipping. Voting to skip is basically taping a KICK ME sign to your back. If you're town you're throwing. Stop.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

This is great and all but this still lacks anything regarding me.
    Not everything is about you and you're null as fuck