Best. SK. Win. Ever.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Best. SK. Win. Ever.

Damn. This sk guy (not me) really really owned.
    I cannot describe how epic this is.
    Just watch it and see.

The Best SK Win ever.SC2Replay

Now if you are too lazy here is the TLDR
    Town is basically lynching themselves and being tricked by jests. Maf slowly picks them apart.
    A guy, 6, who claims surv was actually sk but did not kill ANYONE, nor did he try.
    When it became 2 town 1 arson (since no sk kills but 1 neut killing we thought arson) and 2 maf
    The maf and the other townie guy (I am 2 in this, the jailor) try to lynch 6, but I plead for the last townie to inno, AND HE DID.
    SK said he would help us, and we lynched the kidnapper, who died saying sk was a cheater and you cannot side with town.
    I was like what the heck, hes a good guy, really nice. We put ALL our trust into him.
    Next day 2 town 1 sk and 1 maf, no deaths. We lynch the maf guy and the next night went by.
    But I felt something was wrong. No, this was too easy, TOO easy, why would any one be so forgiving for a bad town?

And the other townie was killed by the sk..
    IN ONE MOVE AT THE LAST NIGHT, THE SK WON.
    The maf guy who reported him said he wished he could take it back, it was such a good win...

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Best. SK. Win. Ever.

Claimed Survivor? Wasn't on trial until late game? Pleb.

I won claiming Serial Killer day 1, accusing myself everyday, and being innocented 3 (or 4) times on trial. I didn't kill until the final night and instead spent the entire game convincing the town that a living Serial Killer was in their best interest.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post

I won claiming Serial Killer day 1, accusing myself everyday, and being innocented 3 (or 4) times on trial. I didn't kill until the final night and instead spent the entire game convincing the town that a living Serial Killer was in their best interest.
    I claimed SK day 5 today (as the last living non-town) and had to kill myself on BG (Doc & Doc & healable BG chain) night 7 because they wouldn't lynch me

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I claimed SK day 5 today (as the last living non-town) and had to kill myself on BG (Doc & Doc & healable BG chain) night 7 because they wouldn't lynch me
    That setup problem, however it is a great deal that town players trust each other like that.

You actually may gambit and claim doctor, just for sake of it. haha
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    That setup problem, however it is a great deal that town players trust each other like that.

You actually may gambit and claim doctor, just for sake of it. haha
    Yea, after the witch died (witched me onto himself and I killed him...), I knew I couldn't win in that setup lol. BG killed 2 scum and was healed both times, so Doc and BG were PMing entire game afterwards lol.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post

Well, that is certainly really really good. If ya got a replay of that I would like to add it to my collection.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Space Milk View Post
    Well, that is certainly really really good. If ya got a replay of that I would like to add it to my collection.
    Too old. Pretty sure I posted it aeons ago, but that was before one of the many replay wipes our site has needed.
    Also lost both of my god-tier Consigliere games.