4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    actually cape using a winky emoji to claim town flower child is just a wolf claim, only wolf cape uses winky faces
    Looks like Porscha could be bussing without voting.
    Just like Mizery IS Bussing WOLF teammate without voting.
    WoWE.

But yeah as I said.

Oliver or Porscha.
    One is Town and isn’t playing that great.
    The other is Mafia and is panicking.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

are you even trying lol
    his posts are p towny, he's obviously trying even if he's not putting long explanations

not wolfy of you to point this out but being that your post to me and luka were both kinda mean and eyerolly if you are town you should stop that!

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Everyone blindly agreeing with dms read on me looks just so bad for being completely opportunistic

Porschs/auwt look the worst from that

Literally read my posts and dm is straight up making things up about my posts and linking them together to push a narrative that Literally doesn't exist

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There you go :

During the night, predict a player who might get lynched. If they are lynched, protect them from being lynched during the day. It will be announced at end of the day that the person was protected. Exit with a win when you successfully protect a total of 3 players.

Guess who DM may have targeted last night, if he indeed is Monk...

Quick hint :
    It starts with a M, and ends with a Y.
    I don't get the logic behind this thought

18. ISO #918

Literally notice how he jumps around trying to find the "3rd wolf" but changes his mind every 3 posts but not his level of certainty

He will be 100 percent confident that mm is a wolf then oli then auwt then porscha with no reasoning backing

He's like 99% not a wolf right now but that doesn't change the fact that you don't really ever want someone like him on your town team

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Everyone blindly agreeing with dms read on me looks just so bad for being completely opportunistic

Literally read my posts and dm is straight up making things up about my posts and linking them together to push a narrative that Literally doesn't exist
    what

did I do that?

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Kind of want to vote you just for this given how fucking annoying and borderline ignorant this is
    1. Where did you get the idea that I town read everything? Thats so fuucking disingenuine and bullshit
    2. I do not scum read anybody except Cape, who's flipped Red, or at least checked Red. Without ISOing, I would s!lean Mizery, Oliver, Scumbot, and Varcon. Now, can you stop pulling statements out of your fucking ass without taking 2 fucking seconds to verify if they're true? This really really annoyed me.
    I mean in mm's defense, not too long prior to his remark, you were just 1 liner handing out townreads like candy lmao

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Reads should fall into towns hands naturally. Thinking about things and showing good thought process is townie since it shows lack of TMI, but at the same time you should be able to instrincly look at a statement and call it townie or not. Also, this is multiball?? I thought it was a 4v11 15p setup >.<
    h... how ... did you think that?

25. ISO #925

Might be some semantics issue in this conversation. I generally view a multiball as multiple scum teams.

Reguardless feels like a lot of people getting frustrated. Might be a good time to drink some water and regroup in the morning.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I disagree, respectfully. Based off of how Martin has played the game so far I think the team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin. I don't think Auwt or Oliver make sense in that team personally
    like... elaborate on how martin fits lol cuz i'm not seeing it

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m either brain spasms on Oliver and Auwt and this is actually the last mafia.

Or Bounty Hunter Panicking.

Can still be town but if so, is playing towards evils right now.
    I also hadn't seen huohuo's claim or read most of the day so it does stand to reason my previous disdain for huohuo's playing

28. ISO #928

Hey Porscha, did you ever have a read on Cape like at all before the check?
    yeah I made a post with reads on most people yesterday, I don't remember what I put cape at. I know I mentioned my eyes glazed over his long posts, I might have had him null? I dont recall where I categorized him there, but I know at one point mizery had commented he could be a wolf and at that moment earlier in day 1 I agreed with the post and I said as such

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Yeah I’m making sure Porscha and Oliver both gets executed indefinitely after Cape and Mizery flip red.

@Porscha
    @Oliver

Don’t deny facts.
    Cape and Mizery being Wolves = Your Deserved Death.
    literally what are you on about here

what fact am I denying

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Both Porscha and Auwt is going against what I am saying lol.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Literally notice how he jumps around trying to find the "3rd wolf" but changes his mind every 3 posts but not his level of certainty

He will be 100 percent confident that mm is a wolf then oli then auwt then porscha with no reasoning backing

He's like 99% not a wolf right now but that doesn't change the fact that you don't really ever want someone like him on your town team
    You absolutely do. That what’s makes a good solver.
    Idk about you but I’d rather someone who is doing is best to solve then someone who is helping the wolves out and not making good reads.

I know I am not confident on the last wolf.
    I have said this. I am not afraid to admit this.
    Doesn’t change the fact you and Cape are both wolves.

Is it Oliver? Is it Porscha? Is it Auwt?
    Don’t know.

I also don’t really care when you can be mechanically confirmed as wolf from night actions tonight so lol.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    girl wtf is ur problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    his posts are p towny, he's obviously trying even if he's not putting long explanations

not wolfy of you to point this out but being that your post to me and luka were both kinda mean and eyerolly if you are town you should stop that!
    that's exactly what you did, why are you acting offended by your own actions that I verbally stated?

43. ISO #943

Literally the most annoying shot to read is people who don't know how to fucking play and watching people just follow them
    People do know how to play. People had stated their own independent read on you as MM did.
    Did you ask how Varcron thinks it’s Cape/you/Martin?
    Did you ask how Auwt thinks it’s Cape/you/and somehow me
    Did you ask how MM is wolf reading you? (I think you did for this one and also MM made a clear reason why.)
    There is probably more I am forgetting but your failing to realize that people aren’t just blindly following my reads and I wouldn’t do that, but I will show them why my reads are accurate but I accept them to give their own reads and they do.
    Not everyone directly stated it’s you, just allot but you fail to realize something.
    If your a wolf, don’t be surprised if everyone suspects you, that is the game.

So I would agree with you on the one thing to not blindly follow me, they should indeed have their own reason to read you wolf as I do.

Also NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE call this good for Mizery, Wolf would do this shit here easily and I’ve seen it done.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

yeah I made a post with reads on most people yesterday, I don't remember what I put cape at. I know I mentioned my eyes glazed over his long posts, I might have had him null? I dont recall where I categorized him there, but I know at one point mizery had commented he could be a wolf and at that moment earlier in day 1 I agreed with the post and I said as such
    I don’t remember Mizery saying this, I’ll check back.
    I know I said this though.

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950