Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Pretty much Fire's approach to any game I'm in:

"I'm going to scum read Toadette/Banana based on gut. If Toadette/Banana leads a lynch on a scum, I am then going to scum read them for bussing"

I've been accused this game of pushing a "chosen" lynch on POD, Excalibur, and now Fire believes he is chosen even though I town read him before today and reanalyzed based on the flip

Because if Fire is town, he is that bad at this game.

Going to head upstairs and I'll get responding to his pathetic response
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pretty much Fire's approach to any game I'm in:

"I'm going to scum read Toadette/Banana based on gut. If Toadette/Banana leads a lynch on a scum, I am then going to scum read them for bussing"

I've been accused this game of pushing a "chosen" lynch on POD, Excalibur, and now Fire believes he is chosen even though I town read him before today and reanalyzed based on the flip

Because if Fire is town, he is that bad at this game.

Going to head upstairs and I'll get responding to his pathetic response
    Attack the arguments not the player. This is the last time I will tell you this.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    So I take it you are on board?
    Good.
    Sure and if you flip town and they mislynch me and I flip town too, you'll realize how bad you are at this game for 1v1ing me after I pegged AIVION as scum when everyone else except SP was ignoring AIVIONs push... Oh wait no. You'll continue to believe you are above garbage tier and continue to make the same stupid mistakes game in and game out.

6. ISO #706

Attack the arguments not the player. This is the last time I will tell you this.
    Keep crying. Everyone knows you hate and despise me, whether it's due to jealously or whatever, I have no idea why.

But you keep bringing it into the games and it's really sad. I presented a case on you today and you best case on me is "Banana/Toadette meta is to bus" which isn't even true. You're not even trying you're just trying to get me lynched in some trumped up hope and prayer that I'm somehow scum so you can say you got me.

Every game, "Banana is scum", " Toadette is scum", praying for RNGesus to shine down on you. Its anti town as fuck.

7. ISO #707

Sure and if you flip town and they mislynch me and I flip town too, you'll realize how bad you are at this game for 1v1ing me after I pegged AIVION as scum when everyone else except SP was ignoring AIVIONs push... Oh wait no. You'll continue to believe you are above garbage tier and continue to make the same stupid mistakes game in and game out.
    Stop breaking the rules of this game.

I have just pmed Calix to request you be force replaced for continuing this.
    Your behavior has been questionable all game. I honestly don't care what your alignment is. I asked you to stop insulitng

8. ISO #708

Stop breaking the rules of this game.

I have just pmed Calix to request you be force replaced for continuing this.
    Your behavior has been questionable all game. I honestly don't care what your alignment is. I asked you to stop insulitng
    You wanted this. You're not even playing at this point

9. ISO #709

You wanted this. You're not even playing at this point
    Yes, I am. I laid out a plan and explicitly explained how this can win us the game. You just come in here and insult me.
    Like, I am tryign to talk to a person here, but you just want to insult me all game. You are playing the game, but to a point of just calling anyone who doesn't agree with you bad. You don't call out the points in my argument bad. YOu call me stupid, you say I am garbage, you say I am funny (which I believe is also an attempt to make fun of me).

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

powerofdeath (2 [L-2]):
    TheDarkestLight, Excalibur
    Excalibur (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, secondpassing
    Firebringer (1 [L-3]):
    BananaCucho

Oh, um what I understood was that we were doing three trains. However, I don't want Firebringer lynched more than I want Excalibur lynched.
    Gonna head over to the Frozen Angel death thingy now.

13. ISO #713

This game is locked though. All we have to do is get 1 person to vote. Lynches mandatory, but doesn't say you have to have majority, if anyone else votes, you lynch them.

If the person who votes lynches a Chosen, you lynch that person.
    Since scum needs both Chosen lynched. Only they have real incentive for lynches right now.

Banana is showing her scum side by saying I should eat rope.
    Before someone says "well they can just lynch the not chosen player", yes but they can't do that forever. Because the player base will dwindle and fewer options left, they will either lynch all the non chosen or kill them. Or they will misplay and lynch Chosen.

This is like a guranteed plan to work.
    @Excalibur
    @secondpassing
    @TheDarkestLight
    @SuperJack
    @powerofdeath

Read these posts and comment on it. My thoughts are Banana lynches me, if I flip Chosen, 1 of you auto lynches her next day.

14. ISO #714

Yes, I am. I laid out a plan and explicitly explained how this can win us the game. You just come in here and insult me.
    Like, I am tryign to talk to a person here, but you just want to insult me all game. You are playing the game, but to a point of just calling anyone who doesn't agree with you bad. You don't call out the points in my argument bad. YOu call me stupid, you say I am garbage, you say I am funny (which I believe is also an attempt to make fun of me).
    Your plan, if yoi are town, could fuck everything up because instead analyzing the lynch and interaction around AIVION its - BANANA SCUM META IS TO BUS

Unfortunately you're exactly the type of player to do this as town which is why I am so frustrated at your poor play. Step up if you don't want me pointing out how bad your idea as town is.

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    powerofdeath (2 [L-2]):
    TheDarkestLight, Excalibur
    Excalibur (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, secondpassing
    Firebringer (1 [L-3]):
    BananaCucho

Oh, um what I understood was that we were doing three trains. However, I don't want Firebringer lynched more than I want Excalibur lynched.
    Gonna head over to the Frozen Angel death thingy now.
    Thank you for giving effort love <3

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Setup says:
    - Lynches are mandatory
    - Majority vote to lynch (ends day)
    - If nobody has majority vote by the day end, the player with the most votes is lynched

-from Host answering FA:
    randomly lynched between tie votes.

Which means that if mafia kills us all off except for the two remaining chosen town, town will likely lose unless they have people they trust in the end.
    It also means we can end day with 3 exact trains however, we get a chance of still losing a chosen town.
    Currently I like the trains, because BananaCucho is my strongest town read and I too am not on a train.

So no, I do not support this plan. Maybe you could give an example of how it would work? Maybe I'll get it then.

18. ISO #718

This game is locked though. All we have to do is get 1 person to vote. Lynches mandatory, but doesn't say you have to have majority, if anyone else votes, you lynch them.

If the person who votes lynches a Chosen, you lynch that person.
    Since scum needs both Chosen lynched. Only they have real incentive for lynches right now.

Banana is showing her scum side by saying I should eat rope.
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Setup says:
    - Lynches are mandatory
    - Majority vote to lynch (ends day)
    - If nobody has majority vote by the day end, the player with the most votes is lynched

-from Host answering FA:
    randomly lynched between tie votes.

Which means that if mafia kills us all off except for the two remaining chosen town, town will likely lose unless they have people they trust in the end.
    It also means we can end day with 3 exact trains however, we get a chance of still losing a chosen town.
    Currently I like the trains, because BananaCucho is my strongest town read and I too am not on a train.

So no, I do not support this plan. Maybe you could give an example of how it would work? Maybe I'll get it then.
    Secondpassing, no.
    This is jsut wrong.

CHOSEN TOWNIES WIN TIES.
    SO IF ALL THATS LEFT AT 1-2 is Chosen townies. Town already won.

19. ISO #719

Games where I was team scum and didn't bus:

S-FM 188: Iluminati???
    Started by MattZed, April 6th, 2016 12:00 AM

S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game
    Started by Firebringer, March 28th, 2016 05:01 PM

S-FM 165: Pick Your Poison
    Started by Firebringer, November 1st, 2015 05:18 PM

S-FM 163: The Black War
    Started by TheDarkestLight, October 30th, 2015 04:00 PM

Games where I bussed teammate (but they weren't even lynched) :

S-FM 173 The Colder War
    Started by Suntax, January 6th, 2016 10:30 AM

S-FM:Cold War
    Started by Suntax, January 1st, 2016 10:36 AM

S-FM 158: Fableblood II: The Wrath of Haloden
    Started by MattZed, September 26th, 2015 07:03 PM

In the cold war games I bussed teammates that everyone was scum reading. Going along with the crowd for town cred. Plus in those games I had 2 teammates (3 total)

In Halloden, I bussed Fire because he was going to be lynched. I made myself look scummier to save him (my wincon was for him to SURVIVE) and then give him town cred. Play that earned me MVP.

These are recent (mostly all) Toadette games. If you go further back, I don't always bus as scum. That's NEVER been my meta. Fires entire argument is based on a fabrication he is pushing to try to get me lynched out of spite if he is town.

Fire, I wouldn't bus a teammate like that, point out his slips that EVERYONE WAS IGNORING just to get town cred and be by myself all game. In fact in games with 2 team scum, I have a bus rate of 0%. It doesn't make sense.

20. ISO #720

Secondpassing, no.
    This is jsut wrong.

CHOSEN TOWNIES WIN TIES.
    SO IF ALL THATS LEFT AT 1-2 is Chosen townies. Town already won.
    Huh, okay I'm wrong, but we still have to lynch everyday.
    Your plan was to hit the nail that sticks out right?

Still waiting for an example of how it would play out. If you don't do this I will be doing this later.
    Right now I'm trying to find out why Frozen Angel was chosen though.

21. ISO #721

Even if you consider it with only 1 chosen townie left at 1v2
    All you have to do is ensure town votes one of the players.
    If the other player votes someone else, that immediately outs the Chosen townie.
    The chosen townie then just votes the first person and its gg.

This is assuming that 1:
    You aren't voting the chosen townie and are voting mafia
    You are voting townie, but you are chosen townie.
    You are voting mafia and are townie.

I think based on math, this just favors town heavily who quick vote in this scenario. They have 50/50 on being Chosen and 50/50 on voting Mafia.

Take those two events and you only need ot be right on one of them.

22. ISO #722

Also I love how Fire doesn't even consider that maybe I didn't die because I am chosen

And how AIVION put me at L-1, AIVION who was MAFIA put me at L-1 along with a vote from a guy who didn't scum read me and just wanted me to insult him instead of ignore him, a player who troll voted me and stuck by his troll vote (Excalibur), and a player who put SP at L-1 without second thought and then voted me for bad reasons (POD)

And after AIVION is lynched due to me and I DON'T die his plan is to 1v1 me and take down a likely chosen (if he IS town) instead of analyze voting patterns. And base it on wrong meta that doesn't exist.

Fire is either : stubborn headed stupid town that is playing one of the worst games of his life

Or scum that is hoping I back down on him for thinking he's the first one (which would be very clever)

I'm not backing down. If he's town be did this to himself. I ask everyone to vote fire or unvote so I lynch him like he wants. And he's on ignore again until he's ready to try.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Also I love how Fire doesn't even consider that maybe I didn't die because I am chosen

And how AIVION put me at L-1, AIVION who was MAFIA put me at L-1 along with a vote from a guy who didn't scum read me and just wanted me to insult him instead of ignore him, a player who troll voted me and stuck by his troll vote (Excalibur), and a player who put SP at L-1 without second thought and then voted me for bad reasons (POD)

And after AIVION is lynched due to me and I DON'T die his plan is to 1v1 me and take down a likely chosen (if he IS town) instead of analyze voting patterns. And base it on wrong meta that doesn't exist.

Fire is either : stubborn headed stupid town that is playing one of the worst games of his life

Or scum that is hoping I back down on him for thinking he's the first one (which would be very clever)

I'm not backing down. If he's town be did this to himself. I ask everyone to vote fire or unvote so I lynch him like he wants. And he's on ignore again until he's ready to try.
    If you are town, you could be chosen. I mean AIVION was on your wagon, but I don't think so. More likely PoD than you I believe. Unless PoD is scum, which I highly doubt again.

You are continued attempts at buddying me are noted.

Also, again with the insults.
    Insult me again, and I will just ask Calix to replace me. Cause you are not getting the message I have been saying several times now.

25. ISO #725

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    got u. so you really want TPD gone?

I feel you are more informed and have clues and trying to force the lynch on certain people. Exactly what I'm expecting of mafia in this game. the way you voted people and moved to someone else and suddenly pushing it for a lynch (and asking others to join you on them) is extremly scummy

I like L2 votes
    -vote secondpassing
    My early train, also decided to revote me after votes were gone from me.

You [Firebringer] are scum don't you ?
    kidding me right ? you didn't intarct with a single slot whole game beside saying "bannana why your ignoring me. FA why your putting aside bannana , vote bannana! oh bannana why are you so mean! I read SJ as town!" and your recent move.

I did omgus on scum before and I'm doing the same again.

-vote Firebringer
    Intent to hammer. [AIVION]

No one dare to

I want to use all the time to interact

I'm really good at catching scum . just really bad at convincing others about it.

I might vote POD as well. If noone is interested in a superJack lynch.

I do beleive there is a conservative scum in that slot.
    At this point I'm 90% sure both banana and POD are town.

I won't vote any of these wagons at all.

good day
    If we were sure that mafia hit for a reason, I'm thinking it was Firebringer or SuperJack. If scum was WIFOMing they had 4 other choices (regular town to hit).
    Or maybe they ran out of night time/used RANDOM.ORG

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

If we continued to no-vote, I don't see why mafia would vote either.
    We have a 79% chance of winning if all we did was posted fluff.
    I did my math wrong somewhere. Whatever. Tried to factor in the chance of having two chosen towns by the end.

Just asked the host a question, hope she answers it.

Still waiting on PoD, TDL, and SJ to comment.
    I'd laugh if Ex is the other scum.. but it seems so likely.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Banana - led train on AIVION, probably not scum, or last desperste chance to bus his partner, or to "frame"

Secondpassing - was second to vote AIVION, I havent exactly read SP, but he could be trying to buddy banana and bussing aivion not expecting the train on him to pile up so quickly.

TDL - third vote, was like yes let do this! null read because hes being stupid with his foses

SJ - fourth vote, I kinda tr this vote because a scum would probably hesistate to be the fourth vote

Firebringer - last vote, the hammer, he probably couldve done this because he was worried about FA hammering and making him prime suspect next day

The irrelevent sword guy - never voted aivion, null

i want to say to lynch Firebringer today, either SP/TDL in fiveway, and maybe the sword guy in 3-way if the other two townread each others.

-vote Firebringer

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Banana - led train on AIVION, probably not scum, or last desperste chance to bus his partner, or to "frame"

Secondpassing - was second to vote AIVION, I havent exactly read SP, but he could be trying to buddy banana and bussing aivion not expecting the train on him to pile up so quickly.

TDL - third vote, was like yes let do this! null read because hes being stupid with his foses

SJ - fourth vote, I kinda tr this vote because a scum would probably hesistate to be the fourth vote

Firebringer - last vote, the hammer, he probably couldve done this because he was worried about FA hammering and making him prime suspect next day

i want to say to lynch Firebringer today, either SP/TDL in fiveway, and maybe the sword guy in 3-way if the other two townread each others.

-vote Firebringer
    PoD, read my plan. I made a mention of you. You should have read this.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

So I'm thinking that the likelihood of POD or SP being town chosen is high (along with me)

POD to a lesser extent - however unlike someone else with a flawed plan, I don't think lynching a chosen is necessarily worse than lynching a regular town

Let's say POD is kill - we analyze who pushed POD day 1 and they can help us find scum. As long as we're always analyzing flips the scum will have no where to hide.

That being said, atm the priority if lynches goes:

Fire >>> Excalibur >>>>>>>>>>> POD

Especially with PODs change of tone today. Doesn't feel like scum trying to survive, but like someone who realized they were wrong day 1, and is being fluid with their read depending on circumstance

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post

-vote Firebringer
    Fruit- I agree, not scum. I doubt any scum would want to bus their partner in a 2 mafia setup esp on day 1.

You missed your bus- I voted AIVION because of his own really odd interactions with me. Call me buddying Fruit, but I agree with a lot of what she thinks about.

TLDR- wouldn't mind lynching this guy, still hasn't posted today.

Poptart- Made sense for him to vote. I think he voted at the time he did simply due to the time he checked the thread.

Hephaestus- I agree

Metal- I'd rather explore what this lynch brings us at this point. Lurked as scum, could be lurking as scum right now.

I want to say to lynch Excalibur today, Firebringer tomorrow or TDL in fiveway, and then I'll decide what to do in the 3-way (right now its anyone but BananaCucho, I'd also rather not have SJ lynched).

-vote Excalibur

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I think TDL has gotten super busy with RL
    TDL has been replaced with MattZed.

Host freely admits that she forgot to post this earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

@TheDarkestLight is allowed to post to remove his vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

@MattZed

Summary: I was brought to L-1 yesterday, then the train went away
    BananaCucho was brought to L-1
    Excalibur posted fluff the whole game
    We lynched AIVION for being scummy, he was mafia

Frozen Angel died despite being scum read by some players
    Firebringer wants players to not vote, and then vote the player who votes
    Train builds on Firebringer

Current situation:
    According to setup, a player must be lynched everyday.
    Town has an overwhelming majority and only loses with 3 mislynches.

Vote Firebringer if you think Firebringer decided to bus his teammate last minute.
    Vote BananaCucho if you think she decided to bus her teammate early.
    Vote TDL/PoD if you think we should still be pressuring at this stage. (but you're in here)
    Vote SuperJack if you think he was scummy for pushing a policy lynch yesterday.
    Vote me if you think I'm being inconsistent.
    Vote Excalibur to do a policy lynch.

Someone call me out if this is not the current situation.