13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Like this is just how a wolf talks about another wolf.
    “Cape more likely to be town in this scenario imo, since he was the most recent vote on bakermir and might have been more self conscious about that unless he expected things to move.”

For context this is Mizery’s read on Cape.

Also when MM talks about Mizery and interacts with them it feels wolf pair aligned, blah.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    “Cape more likely to be town in this scenario imo, since he was the most recent vote on bakermir and might have been more self conscious about that unless he expected things to move.”

Also when MM talks about Mizery and interacts with them it feels wolf pair aligned, blah.
    so by "i have mech that this is the wolfteam" you mean "I have read the game and this is my opinion"

got it

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    because you were saying "unless scum targeted BH" when that's not a valid option to begin with
    I STRIKED THROUGH THAT PART!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Lily
    Few posts that ping me. Commenting on Mizery's ISO / Posts as scummy which I agree with, the comment on Cape kind of shows well thought out logic. At the very least they're thinking of the post and breaking it up, as opposed to grouping it together and calling it "townie", which shows townie thought. Town leaning me >.< very biased on that matter obviously. There posts aren't really akward, and even though they're low posting they don't seem to have an agenda at the very least. Granted, half of this could be conf bias since my gut tells me there town. You always listen to your gut. Town Lean
    Few posts that ping you... maybe because there's few posts in total, hm? Also, I'm not sure what ISO you read, since she called Cape scummy and not towny xD. Besides, her analysis feels so forced it hurts, and I don't get how you're not seeing that at all and just call it townie progression instead. It's like "HEY, I AM PARTICIPATING, I AM SCUM HUNTING! HELLLOOOOOOOOOO" without actual basis for the scumhunt. Idk, perhaps I'm just confbiasing myself into disliking your analysis, but I feel like it's really weak - and what I am definetly not confbiasing myself into is that you haven't done much overall, so I'm inclined to not particularly like you (as a player, nothing personal. Strictly business.)
    and NO, this quote is absolutely not mafia talk, no clue why you'd think its mafia-like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Actually nvm i remembered i wouldn't try hard this game :3

I'm grave robber and got Baker's role

Targeted Heltz and Cape90

Cape is not the same alignment as Heltz
    Hhhmhmhmhmhmmmmmmmmm. You could be:
    - lying to live another day and get a free lynch on a townie!Cape
    - lying and bussing scum!Cape in the hope for unlimited towncred

But it's kinda unlikely you'd be playing that "trump card" this early; you're not doomed-dead yet, after all. Also Mizery, I saw you saying it could be evil teacher, but evil teacher with this result would have literally killed both Helz and Cape, so no. There also isn't a mafia teacher. Thus, Huo is actually pretty believable here.
    @Cape90 , you have some explaining to do, or I'm afraid you'll have some dying to do at EoD.
    and if you're scum, you can just spew your teammates for us, that's nice

-vote Cape90
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Btw we can afford to no execute today.

So if this exists:
    Pacifist - Once per game you may publicly reveal a player's role to the entire game. This must be done during the day. However once you use your ability, nobody can be lynched during this day. (Day will be skipped with no lynch). Cannot target self.

Use it on Mizery so we can confirm 2 wolves and I can pounce on their graves.

40. ISO #590

I’m not going to say anything else.

I am just going to say it’s Cape/Mizery/MM.

If you want another “Why is that DM?” Socially let me point to Mizery trying to use the Neutral as a reason to not vote Cape when it still confirms Cape as mafia either way LOL.
    Hi, DM. Your God complex is annoying. You're also probably wrong about Mizery, whose tone is pretty pure (and you're definetly wrong about me lol). Begone; crawl back into the hole from whence you came.

41. ISO #591

Btw we can afford to no execute today.

So if this exists:
    Pacifist - Once per game you may publicly reveal a player's role to the entire game. This must be done during the day. However once you use your ability, nobody can be lynched during this day. (Day will be skipped with no lynch). Cannot target self.

Use it on Mizery so we can confirm 2 wolves and I can pounce on their graves.
    Like, again, this is probably town going "thug life style", it seems honest, etc. etc., but it's annoying af XD.

As for the Pacifist proposal itself, if many people suspect Mizery, ehhhh, sure (mostly for info's sake because interactions, having a living active flipped player is strong), but I'd rather have it used on someone like Lilypetal, whom people will somehow never push for some unearthly reason - living flipped likely-townie is strong, but probably not worth a skip.

42. ISO #592

and lets not forget the most important part of this game:
    Just won 13 tetris games against my gf
    lost 11 but i still came out on top
    MULTIPLAYER TETRIS IS A THING???

43. ISO #593

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    and lets not forget the most important part of this game:

MULTIPLAYER TETRIS IS A THING???
    lotsa sites but i like tetr.io the best

jtris is ok but more fun just for the challenge modes because i can't figure out for the life of me how to start a game there

44. ISO #594

@bakermir i will avenge you Bakermir sama o7 >w<

I actuall thought and changed my peek a lot during the night, in the end i thought Bakermir wagon probably doesn't die right? Be it because they are scum or frame targets and went for a warranted parity check instead of 2 people whom we don't know their alignments

Thought about going for the people in my wagon but then knowing i'm town and that Bakermir flipped town, i think town is more likely to go for my slot over bakermir uwu

Poor Huohuo isn't a threat

Poor Huohuo will be easy to ml

The silk is too fragile to be a threat..

Unless you are more fragile than the silk

Case in point. uwu

-Huohuo

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    @bakermir i will avenge you Bakermir sama o7 >w<

I actuall thought and changed my peek a lot during the night, in the end i thought Bakermir wagon probably doesn't die right? Be it because they are scum or frame targets and went for a warranted parity check instead of 2 people whom we don't know their alignments

Thought about going for the people in my wagon but then knowing i'm town and that Bakermir flipped town, i think town is more likely to go for my slot over bakermir uwu

Poor Huohuo isn't a threat

Poor Huohuo will be easy to ml

The silk is too fragile to be a threat..

Unless you are more fragile than the silk

Case in point. uwu

-Huohuo
    ilysm

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600