Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I'm not ignoring your ping. I don't see them as it probably was when I was sleeping.
    Sure, I do hope you get chopped today for the good of town. I would be advocating for my own chop it if I were in your place. It will be impossible to communicate a good nominations list to lol and Varcron compared to you.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Sure, I do hope you get chopped today for the good of town. I would be advocating for my own chop it if I were in your place. It will be impossible to communicate a good nominations list to lol and Varcron compared to you.
    Stop being snarky and ping me again on what you want answered. I can't be expected to pull all nighters playing the game.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

If you're going to accuse me of ignoring your pings, at least give me slack when I'm sleeping as SoD is ass for my timezone.
    You still have time to respond to my actual reasoning behind why you should be the chop today. Also, you could have prevented the hammer there by unvoting in favor of lengthy discussion without the limits of changing SoD etc.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

You still have time to respond to my actual reasoning behind why you should be the chop today. Also, you could have prevented the hammer there by unvoting in favor of lengthy discussion without the limits of changing SoD etc.
    I'm more likely to be town than Varcron and lol, who have been solving less than I have. Having me as the chop over Varcron is especially egregious when their name pops in PoE yet don't get heavily pushed on means they're more likely to be mafia from game-state.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

I'm more likely to be town than Varcron and lol, who have been solving less than I have. Having me as the chop over Varcron is especially egregious when their name pops in PoE yet don't get heavily pushed on means they're more likely to be mafia from game-state.
    Varcron is most likely getting replaced soon since it will be way over 24 hours. Guy is not even posting or responding to pings for example from tutuu.

What about lol?

13. ISO #613

Varcron is most likely getting replaced soon since it will be way over 24 hours. Guy is not even posting or responding to pings for example from tutuu.

What about lol?
    I'm leaning towards lol as the most likely wrong town lean I made on them D1. Vittae is also who I'm paranoid about, because I've seen them snow town as mafia.

14. ISO #614

What about lol?
    If Varcron is town, then this is going to be a hard game for town to win because we have slots impossible to solve without flipping them ala MM Marshall.

15. ISO #615

I'm leaning towards lol as the most likely wrong town lean I made on them D1. Vittae is also who I'm paranoid about, because I've seen them snow town as mafia.
    So if I get this right, you think there is a wolf in martin or vittae yet you are more interested in going after lol + varcron before them.

how does that even win the game for us?

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

If Varcron is town, then this is going to be a hard game for town to win because we have slots impossible to solve without flipping them ala MM Marshall.
    we could have solved MM today. I can't believe MM was the top scumread for all of scumbot/Vittae/CRichard and all three of you are town too? no way

18. ISO #618

So if I get this right, you think there is a wolf in martin or vittae yet you are more interested in going after lol + varcron before them.

how does that even win the game for us?
    You ask as if I know for sure what everyone's alignments are. I don't, and the only players I know the alignment of 100% are MM Marshall and myself.
    If you expect me to know 100% if my nominations will win the game for town, then I can't promise that. I can only tell you who you should vote out if I'm eliminated today.

19. ISO #619

we could have solved MM today. I can't believe MM was the top scumread for all of scumbot/Vittae/CRichard and all three of you are town too? no way
    Seeing as I'm town, then it would be a 50/50 on Scumbot/Vittae for this to be correct. Tell you what, there are reasons I have for each of them being town though I could be skill issued on one if not both of them. I'll put both of them up if I'm eliminated per the wishes of town.

20. ISO #620

Baker have you seriously considered the possibility I'm town? In that world, who would be your suspects?
    I do consider. You seem to ignore my main point, and ping from D1 of gathering a better list of nominations for tomorrow. I am not really attacking you here, I just think there is a good wolf equity to your slot because of gamestate and if you happen to be town, you shouldn't be this defensive. It is bordering on OMGUS.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Seeing as I'm town, then it would be a 50/50 on Scumbot/Vittae for this to be correct. Tell you what, there are reasons I have for each of them being town though I could be skill issued on one if not both of them. I'll put both of them up if I'm eliminated per the wishes of town.
    Sounds good to me. I would trust chopping you more than I trust chopping afkers and end up with another awful list of nominations.

23. ISO #623

I do consider. You seem to ignore my main point, and ping from D1 of gathering a better list of nominations for tomorrow. I am not really attacking you here, I just think there is a good wolf equity to your slot because of gamestate and if you happen to be town, you shouldn't be this defensive. It is bordering on OMGUS.
    Have you ever seen me play as town? Just go through my past games and you'll find what you're accusing me of is NAI. I'm certainly not defensive.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Sounds good to me. I would trust chopping you more than I trust chopping afkers and end up with another awful list of nominations.
    So you're arguing Varcron is the worst chop as an AFK slot? Yeah I can see it. I feel that you aren't giving lol and i fair treatment. It feels like a double standard coming from you.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

I would have picked Martin over Vittae, but I am interested in you changing my mind @CRichardForumLies
    I put Vittae up as a nominee candidate, because 1. They are the player who has the greatest chance of snowing town as mafia and 2. Scumbot/Vittae/myself is apparently impure.
    I'm town, so that means it's logically a 50/50 in Scumbot/Vittae. If this is somehow incorrect then town probably mischops all 3 of us in succession.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

So you're arguing Varcron is the worst chop as an AFK slot? Yeah I can see it. I feel that you aren't giving lol and i fair treatment. It feels like a double standard coming from you.
    lol is being voted up by tutuu/vittae in which i believe potentially contains one wolf at max and 0 at best. Vittae did reeval your slot and might change their vote on you. otoh tutuu's main focus D2 was to clear you and then vote lol.

scumbot seems to be happy with gamestate and not really prodding you even though they have clearly seen the nominations and you posting in the thread.

There aren't many players in this game. One of you is mafia. If you are town then you should use this to your advantage instead of going for the afk chop.

just sharing my sentiment here

32. ISO #632

lol is being voted up by tutuu/vittae in which i believe potentially contains one wolf at max and 0 at best. Vittae did reeval your slot and might change their vote on you. otoh tutuu's main focus D2 was to clear you and then vote lol.

scumbot seems to be happy with gamestate and not really prodding you even though they have clearly seen the nominations and you posting in the thread.

There aren't many players in this game. One of you is mafia. If you are town then you should use this to your advantage instead of going for the afk chop.

just sharing my sentiment here
    If you believe lol isn't being voted by mafia, then shouldn't that logically make them more likely to be mafia?
    A pure wagon on lol should make them more likely to be mafia than I am.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

If you believe lol isn't being voted by mafia, then shouldn't that logically make them more likely to be mafia?
    A pure wagon on lol should make them more likely to be mafia than I am.
    Actually, that is a question I have been asking you from the beginning under the lines.

My ping you avoided was about this too.

You have spilled that there is a wolf in tutuu/martin/vittae/baker as part of the first wagon to reach 3 votes.

Then you kept building your world around it. I tried working with you but you have been avoiding me on this.

If lol flips town, where do we go? You? Scumbot? or vittae or martin? See, I am having issues here with your reasoning.

I don't mind a lol chop either given they will 100% nominate tutuu and I will go guns blazing for a tutuu chop tomorrow seeing they can actually work out a good nominations list with us if they are town and if they are mafia, I get to 1-0. win/win in my books.

36. ISO #636

Ok so I can break the world I'm mafia by showing that I can't have a viable team backing me up.
    It's not lol because I'm pushing them. Varcron is an AFK slot and pushing them makes no sense in the world Varcron and myself are w/w.
    You (Baker) are obviously not w/w with me.
    Vittae can't be teamed with me because mafia doesn't stack their votes on a town as we see on MM Marshall.
    Same reason why Scumbot can't be partnered with me.
    Martin and I aren't paired from our interaction in thread D1.
    Ikarus is a consensus town read, so by definition they can't have mafia team mates.
    That leaves Tutuu at worst. Which leaves 1 missing alleged partner to me.
    I'm supposed to have 2 mafia partners for the world I'm mafia to work.

37. ISO #637

Actually, that is a question I have been asking you from the beginning under the lines.

My ping you avoided was about this too.

You have spilled that there is a wolf in tutuu/martin/vittae/baker as part of the first wagon to reach 3 votes.

Then you kept building your world around it. I tried working with you but you have been avoiding me on this.

If lol flips town, where do we go? You? Scumbot? or vittae or martin? See, I am having issues here with your reasoning.

I don't mind a lol chop either given they will 100% nominate tutuu and I will go guns blazing for a tutuu chop tomorrow seeing they can actually work out a good nominations list with us if they are town and if they are mafia, I get to 1-0. win/win in my books.
    I'm not avoiding you. It's because my timezone is ass for the game time.
    I can't see pings unless they're right in front of me.

38. ISO #638

Ok so I can break the world I'm mafia by showing that I can't have a viable team backing me up.
    It's not lol because I'm pushing them. Varcron is an AFK slot and pushing them makes no sense in the world Varcron and myself are w/w.
    You (Baker) are obviously not w/w with me.
    Vittae can't be teamed with me because mafia doesn't stack their votes on a town as we see on MM Marshall.
    Same reason why Scumbot can't be partnered with me.
    Martin and I aren't paired from our interaction in thread D1.
    Ikarus is a consensus town read, so by definition they can't have mafia team mates.
    That leaves Tutuu at worst. Which leaves 1 missing alleged partner to me.
    I'm supposed to have 2 mafia partners for the world I'm mafia to work.
    So Baker, your mafia team if it includes me is Tutuu/Me +1
    If you can't find the 3rd mafia member, then I don't fit as mafia.

I will be straight with you. I think you should be looking at nominating scumbot + martin/tutuu vs vittae/ikarus and get the ball rolling for town. @CRichardForumLies

Thoughts?

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Ok that's something I can work with. Would you suggest the same list to lol and Varcron?
    @lol @Varcron @CRichardForumLies

Whoever gets chopped today, if you are town, please consider the following nominations:

scumbot5679
    tutuu
    MartinGG99

As for the anti-world perspective, I propose that we should chop CRichardForumLies today, given that MM flipped town.

scumbot/tutuu/martin can look into nominating Vittae/ikarus/??? tomorrow in case we flip a town again and again.

This is our best bet. You guys are free to sheep scumbot into chopping the afkers though. I will be chilling.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

@lol @Varcron @CRichardForumLies

Whoever gets chopped today, if you are town, please consider the following nominations:

scumbot5679
    tutuu
    MartinGG99

As for the anti-world perspective, I propose that we should chop CRichardForumLies today, given that MM flipped town.

scumbot/tutuu/martin can look into nominating Vittae/ikarus/??? tomorrow in case we flip a town again and again.

This is our best bet. You guys are free to sheep scumbot into chopping the afkers though. I will be chilling.
    I thought you were saying Scumbot and Vittae are a difference check in the world I'm town.
    Having all the MM Marshall voters EoD1 should be the safest way of ensure a mafia is nominated.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650