4. ISO #4654

5. ISO #4655

6. ISO #4656

7. ISO #4657

8. ISO #4658

9. ISO #4659

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Literally in no world has it ever made sense for me to be Mafia.

This isn't even funny.
    This is a flipless setup no Night KP. Ok in no world is Joha winning this setup. There is litterly no point in keeping him alive. It is so anti tiwm to be saving him. we need to make sure mafia can not get the majority votes. the fact you want him alive in no world makes any sence. just lynch him and end this night mare. PLEASE> FOr the LOVE OF GOD END IT ALREADY!!!

Let me ask you bart will you lynch me over Joha?

10. ISO #4660

11. ISO #4661

12. ISO #4662

13. ISO #4663

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post

Let me ask you bart will you lynch me over Joha?
    No of course not but it won't come down to that.
    I don't know how else to say it. I think it's morally wrong to kill a Survivor just because you're scared he will somehow turn his back on you and take over the game.

14. ISO #4664

15. ISO #4665

16. ISO #4666

17. ISO #4667

I don't know how else to say it. I think it's morally wrong to kill a Survivor just because you're scared he will somehow turn his back on you and take over the game.
    Why do you want to trust a player that has continuously done anti town shit?

You take Quinne for their word. Joha for their word. You know people can lie, right? You know people have that capability, right?

18. ISO #4668

NO NO NO you have it all wrong. We have to lynch him becuse MAfia can be hidding in his claim. He has not played like a survivor. He has all game been playing like a NE or MAfia not NB that already has a win. HOW the Heck do you not see that? That is what is blowing my mind.
    You know I am 100% town why the hell would I be leading you down the wrong path. Just lynch the NE or MAfia. Joha is not Pro town. I would lynch him if he claimed VT. He has played Anti town. Why do you think So many town are on him. OMG Lynch the Evil guy. YOu are acting like he is your partner. you defending him is Awfull.

19. ISO #4669

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Why do you want to trust a player that has continuously done anti town shit?

You take Quinne for their word. Joha for their word. You know people can lie, right? You know people have that capability, right?
    Since you think Wilbird is NE ok i Get that

YOu know I am Town 100%

I am saying Joha has done anti town all game.

I had to hard push Wilbird to lynch him This is a 100% confirmed Town player pushing this lynch not Mafia motavated. How do you not see this?

20. ISO #4670

NO NO NO you have it all wrong. We have to lynch him becuse MAfia can be hidding in his claim. He has not played like a survivor. He has all game been playing like a NE or MAfia not NB that already has a win. HOW the Heck do you not see that? That is what is blowing my mind.
    You know I am 100% town why the hell would I be leading you down the wrong path. Just lynch the NE or MAfia. Joha is not Pro town. I would lynch him if he claimed VT. He has played Anti town. Why do you think So many town are on him. OMG Lynch the Evil guy. YOu are acting like he is your partner. you defending him is Awfull.
    He revealed himself as Benign neut when he was literally under zero pressure to reveal.
    As far as I can tell, mafia have no way of determining what the dead are.
    Claiming a benign neut role with the possibility of counterclaim from the real one is suicide.
    He is not mafia pretending to be benign neut.
    He is benign neut.
    Lynching him on the possibility of him being mafia is illogical.

21. ISO #4671

He revealed himself as Benign neut when he was literally under zero pressure to reveal.
    Claiming a benign neut role with the possibility of counterclaim from the real one is suicide.
    He is benign neut.
    Not when there is an unconfirmed role in GY That was lynched day 2 that could have been NB. And on day 3 all of town beged the NB to out (joha claimed he one day 1 lynch keep in mind) NO NB outed. on Day 6 Makes perfect sence to out like he did. Hell if I was Mafia or NE I would have outed as NB and costed to the end win and town loss and rubbed towns nose in it.

22. ISO #4672

He is benign neut.
    He is admitted non town

You'd rather lynch a town player in a probable MLYLO on the word of a mafia player over a self admitted non town player

This is inherently anti town.

23. ISO #4673

Bart Joha is fake and if you are a good mafia player you should see that. Unless you are just mafia. WHY would I be pushing this world you know I am town. you are acting like I might be mafia here and not trusting me. If Joha was real he would have outed D3 and I would be takeing him to the end as a confirmed. and town would have a lock win.

24. ISO #4674

25. ISO #4675

Bart Joha is fake and if you are a good mafia player you should see that. Unless you are just mafia. WHY would I be pushing this world you know I am town. you are acting like I might be mafia here and not trusting me. If Joha was real he would have outed D3 and I would be takeing him to the end as a confirmed. and town would have a lock win.
    Fred, this has come up a few times this game. I know you are Town but that doesn't mean that the things you say are true.
    I will continue to disagree where I see fit.

26. ISO #4676

27. ISO #4677

28. ISO #4678

29. ISO #4679

30. ISO #4680

When have I ever bowed to everybody else's wishes for fear of being labelled scum?

I stand by my convictions.
    Being labeled scum is against any alignment's wincon. Apparently I've done a poor job of getting a lot of people to trust me.

I stand by my convictions too. Why are you scum reading me again? I think you're the third most likely town player me, fred, then you, but I fail to see why you fail to see how voting Joha is a good move. Survivors backstab all the time. Lost many a mod game due to it.

31. ISO #4681

Screw it at this point I am decided I am lynching Bart after quinne.
    He has given good logic all game and now he is playing Dumb town.
    Decisions and statements like this are why I can't follow your reasoning.
    You will have literally murdered 2 sheriffs and an ensign.

32. ISO #4682

33. ISO #4683

I dunno maybe this is a cultural thing. I have already made it clear I am not an American.

My honour system doesn't allow me to lynch a benign survivor who literally only needs to make it to the end to win with us. We should be able to achieve that wincon without risk of him having to turn on us. If we can't then shame on us.

34. ISO #4684

35. ISO #4685

Decisions and statements like this are why I can't follow your reasoning.
    You will have literally murdered 2 sheriffs and an ensign.
    You Truly belive Mag would put 2 sheriffs in a setup with no night KP? That is so Town sided not even balanced? NO way MM would apporve that setup. in no world was there 2 sheriffs. That is BS. you where ok with the Tri claim. lynching mulan and then Qunne now today when it is Quinnes turn you will not lynch him. and the BSclaim NB you are not willling to lynch I belive you have just outed the last mafia. QUINNE JOHA AND BART!!!!!

36. ISO #4686

37. ISO #4687

38. ISO #4688

39. ISO #4689

40. ISO #4690

I dunno maybe this is a cultural thing. I have already made it clear I am not an American.

My honour system doesn't allow me to lynch a benign survivor who literally only needs to make it to the end to win with us. We should be able to achieve that wincon without risk of him having to turn on us. If we can't then shame on us.
    HE IS LIEING. IF that is your Honor Why you playing MAfia??????? I am not even talking to you you are confiremd mafia to me now. Good night.

41. ISO #4691

You Truly belive Mag would put 2 sheriffs in a setup with no night KP? That is so Town sided not even balanced? NO way MM would apporve that setup. in no world was there 2 sheriffs. That is BS. you where ok with the Tri claim. lynching mulan and then Qunne now today when it is Quinnes turn you will not lynch him. and the BSclaim NB you are not willling to lynch I belive you have just outed the last mafia. QUINNE JOHA AND BART!!!!!
    Please think before you type Fred.

This is beyond ludicrous.

42. ISO #4692

43. ISO #4693

44. ISO #4694

45. ISO #4695

46. ISO #4696

47. ISO #4697

48. ISO #4698

49. ISO #4699

50. ISO #4700