3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Well, first SCV, then blink and now Efe?
    Well, Blink either finally broke the 'i give my word' meta (which really does need to be broken) or not. But he has not lied once yet when he has given his word on that, so I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on it. SCV.......ffs scv just scum. scum scum lol I think he is trying to do a play which is just...failing miserably and instead of changing it and adapting with it he is just going to continue running with it lol

Efe is usually here lording over us telling us we are idiots, he is the great potato, and the thing needs to convert him. he is doing none of that......

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Damn things are getting INTENSE BABY. (Kinda)

Also, are we sure there are only 2 scums? Like... TOO MANY SCUMMY PEOPLE K?
    well, I think its kinda backwards. I think town is scum in this and the thing is just here to help clean it up and establish new order. The survivalist shares a similar goal, he just doesn't get along with others. I'm sure he's a good guy though.

14. ISO #964
    Rachyl

Soooooo. what do you guys think we should do? I believe its beneficial to vote Blinkskater and get him out. We need to come up with a lynch or The Thing is just going to get stronger. He might even try to convert me if we dont do anything. Right now were pretty much divided. We need to come together in complete unity to beat this Thing. Or else he will just pick us off one by one. So we need a lynch

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Soooooo. what do you guys think we should do? I believe its beneficial to vote Blinkskater and get him out. We need to come up with a lynch or The Thing is just going to get stronger. He might even try to convert me if we dont do anything. Right now were pretty much divided. We need to come together in complete unity to beat this Thing. Or else he will just pick us off one by one. So we need a lynch
    yes, that is what we need to do. now help us do it. lol

16. ISO #966

this is why I want to be station commander right now...going full terrorist mode would be great - especially being able to back it up with a night kill or suicide bomb

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Well, Blink either finally broke the 'i give my word' meta (which really does need to be broken) or not. But he has not lied once yet when he has given his word on that, so I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on it. SCV.......ffs scv just scum. scum scum lol I think he is trying to do a play which is just...failing miserably and instead of changing it and adapting with it he is just going to continue running with it lol

Efe is usually here lording over us telling us we are idiots, he is the great potato, and the thing needs to convert him. he is doing none of that......
    Or maybe im just bg :P
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970
    Rachyl

yes, that is what we need to do. now help us do it. lol
    Im doing my best. So far i only trust you and MM. Everyone else is a suspect. I just wanna find the Thing and win this game. What do you think i should do to help?

21. ISO #971

Im doing my best. So far i only trust you and MM. Everyone else is a suspect. I just wanna find the Thing and win this game. What do you think i should do to help?
    vote gyrlander to get him talking we need to start getting people close to L-1 to start making REAL pressure

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973
    Rachyl

vote gyrlander to get him talking we need to start getting people close to L-1 to start making REAL pressure
    yeah but the only way we can pressure is if we can get the town to agree with us. thats what ive noticed about the players in this SFM, that they dont come together in unity. as team players we need to come together in unity if were going to have a chance. so what should we do about blinkskater then if i change my vote to Gyrlander? thoughts distorted?

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

yeah but the only way we can pressure is if we can get the town to agree with us. thats what ive noticed about the players in this SFM, that they dont come together in unity. as team players we need to come together in unity if were going to have a chance. so what should we do about blinkskater then if i change my vote to Gyrlander? thoughts distorted?
    we have tunneled on him most of the day. lets get info off others with real pressure now. I honestly trust blinks meta, if he broke it then.. well honestly GOOD lol it needs to be, but I don't believe he did.

27. ISO #977

well i have the most votes so your theory says u should be lynching me
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #978
    Rachyl

we have tunneled on him most of the day. lets get info off others with real pressure now. I honestly trust blinks meta, if he broke it then.. well honestly GOOD lol it needs to be, but I don't believe he did.
    Okay i agree and trust your judgement
    -vote Gyrlander

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    well i have the most votes so your theory says u should be lynching me
    Where are you coming up with this stuff smh lol

my theory does not say lynch whomever has the most votes. My theory is start fking voting ppl close to get info, ur info will be:

"ok scv is scum lynch him" I don't see us getting anything more from pushing you.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

@Gyrlander You were on when I asked you those questions. I don't believe that was randomly the time you got off.

If you are not on to respond you WILL be lynched. not going to pull the "well he said day 2 more info, so let's not lynch someone who is not here". I will not stop pushing this until I get the answer to:

@Gyrlander why did you not vote me for station commander? then called anyone who didn't scum.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

@Gyrlander You were on when I asked you those questions. I don't believe that was randomly the time you got off.

If you are not on to respond you WILL be lynched. not going to pull the "well he said day 2 more info, so let's not lynch someone who is not here". I will not stop pushing this until I get the answer to:

@Gyrlander why did you not vote me for station commander? then called anyone who didn't scum.
    oh wait he did answer that. lol he said he would prefer rachyl to do it....

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988
    Rachyl

We need to get MM to vote up Gyrlander also. Dont forget about him. Whenever he comes back we need to remind him to change his vote.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh this is a real train eh
    honestly i don't know lol im trying to do something but theres no alignemnts to look for, nobody cares at this point who is lynched i dont think... I'm fine with getting rid of an inactive.

dutes, hybrid, efe

gyrlander at least talks lol

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Baaaaaaah i believed Gyr softclaimed a certain role if he claims and its whay i think then im not voting him
    -vote unvote
    my wanting to pressure gyrlander was due to him not answering a question he apparently answered =\

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

scv, efe, hybrid, gyrlander

I am fine with any of these.

@Gyrlander why did you not elect me station commander btw?
    Hm. I trusted we would be able to vote Rachyl up + was at school and was online every 1 hour or so 5 minutes... so I kind of missed that. Please I really didn't want you to sacrifice yourself...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.